Fate/Apocrypha

Episode 4

I have just realized that Astolfo is a trap, not a genderbender like Seibaa.
Fuck. That ruined everything.

whats the difference really.

>sumanai

I'd watch a show about Chiron, Achilles, Atalante and Mordred with Kairi shooting the shit

Asstolfo.

Man sweats more than woman anons. It means that traps smell like shit.

What gave it away?

You're five years late, slowpoke.

>tfw ask every thread if Sieg gets a happy ending
>WELL HE FUCKED BRIMHILDE
>dies this Ep
Sumanai

east asians sweat less than everyone else

Kill yourself Astolfonigger

>People shitting on Siegfried for acting in a way that makes sense in the context of how things go for him in the Nibelunlied
>People shitting on Astolfo for acting according to his oaths as one of the 12 Peers
>People preemptively shitting on Sieg because they did not read the original work and don't understand that the Counter Force is using him as an actor to prevent Amakusa from destroying the world

Any other points I forgot to add to this list of "how to spot a secondary?"

I don't really blame people for not reading LN. Unlike F/SN and F/Z, F/A was garbage.

I'm shitting in Apo because it's garbage

>watching chuuni shit

>Astolfo
>east asian

The worst characters of the show everyone.

Welcome to any Fate-related thread. Where 99% the opinions are complete shit and very uninformed.

sumanai

no amount of made up fantasy can change the trainwreck that is apoc. Just embrace fgo which gave these characters new life

His scene with Vlad was too short

>anons reading the source material
Everyone is a secondary who read a summary or two, browsed the wiki for a bit and then pretends to know what they're talking about.

>just watched the episode
>everything rushed as hell
>animation already choking

What a fucking trainwreck holy shit. They should've made the fight longer and push the Sieg shit for next episode.

>F/Z
>not garbage
And next you expect them to not take the Dragondick meme literally

Does it even matter? These bandwagon grimdark anime-only figs deserve this shit

>They should have made the fight longer
Do you really think they can? They lack budget and it fucking show. Making fight scenes longer is the last thing they want now.

>These bandwagon grimdark anime-only figs deserve this shit
I never thought of it like that.

They're saving more episodes for the Jeanne/Sieg SOL moments.

>Counter Force interfering in a manner that doesn't just kill everyone involved

That's not how EMIYA explained it.

Hey can anyone post some of the manga. Also when is the next chapter suppose to come out?

yeah, all the fight scenes are less than a minute long because of budget, so they're gonna fill the space with shitty Sieg/Jeanne SOL moments

Watch KnK

Faster Jeanne Faster.

too fast!

EMIYA represents the final line of defense of killing everyone involved. The Counter Force is actually much more subtle about how it goes about fixing things. It's only if all other options are exhausted does EMIYA come into play. Sieg is still alive so the Counter Force is content with using him.

Honestly the manga did it a lot better

Anyone has the Gudako holding Jeanne and saying "I'm gonna ruin you harder than how you ruined Apocrypha"?

I should read that Apocrypha manga, it seems super good.

The manga has been better than the anime the whole time.

>a mobage has a better plot than a whole light novel series
Really makes you think.

>GOfags
Go back to >>>/vg

The Counter Force usually works by picking a person who is at the center of a series of events that would result in humanity getting wiped out and nudges the outcome of events in his/her direction in order to resolve the problem. The novel all but states that this is what is happening with Sieg.

Where Counter Guardians fit into all of this is that if the scenario is dire enough that the above strategy does not work or ends up failing, a bunch of Guardians like EMIYA will be directly dispatched and pull a Samson option that kills everyone involved.

did they even show Achilles invulnerability this episode?

Tell me anons, will Astolfo get killed miserably?

No he doesn't

He wins the Grail War.

No. He is technically the Servant who wins, incarnates into a real body, and wanders the planet helping people.

By dragon dick

UTW where?

Can Spartacus be any more based?

GO is the face of fate right now, sorry

No he doesn't

Pretty astute for a Berserker to be able to see through Astolfo's cute demeanor and detect the stink of oppression bred into a Crown Prince of England.

Great, probably the only thing keeps me watching this is Astolfo.

I think his art style is great because it can switch from dramatic to lighthearted from panel to panel without being jarring.

>???

>being a huge fatetard butthurt because my favorite character isnt the MC

That's not how you spell "improved"

Yes. Siegfried and Achilles are unable to harm each other, and the reason why Siegfried resists the command spell forcing him to use his NP is because his instincts tell him that the Rider of Red has some kind of conditional invulnerability against which his Balmung is useless.

This episode also shows that Chiron's arrows are capable of harming Achilles, because Chiron has a sufficient rank of Divinity that allows him to bypass Achilles' invulnerability.

A girl body?

so when is mod red's flashback next episode?

Astolfo started okay but now he's just annoying. Does he get better?

A girl (male) body.

>Achilles with B+ rank strength can't hurt Siegfried
>but Mordred with B+ rank strength can hurt Siegfried
>but Karna with B rank strength can hurt Siegfried
What's the deal with this shit? Have they given up on any kind of consistency whatsoever?

Yep

Fucking Sumanai, the faggot deserves everything shit happening to his sorry ass.

Karna is part god and Mode Red is part dragon.

>tomboy
>short shorts
>sawashiro miyuki

Is Mordie the best saber in the franchise?

The + didn't activate

Best saberface. Best saber is still Gawain.

Why every Apoc thread you make always have an Astolfo or Sieg OP?
Everyone can recognize you now.

+ means a momentary boost.
Like for Mordred it would be her Prana-burst.
Karna was the one that didn't make sense

No.

aoi yuuki saber is better

>but Mordred with B+ rank strength can hurt Siegfried
Only when boosted by a command spell. Otherwise she can't even scratch him

>parameters being relevant
good joke

All he does is cry about the homonculus.

How do you work so backwards? He's finally acting like a hero instead of a cute girl.

Sumanai

B+ is still less than A. It doesn't matter how strong a B rank attack is, AoF isn't going to be affected by anything below A rank. I don't even think Mordred hurt him with anything outside of CBA.

Karna's thing was explained in the novels as being a combination of his strength, skill, and a really, really high quality spear that allowed the rank of his attacks to reach A without his strength being A.

You're all wrong.

Am I the only one seeing a blonde woman there?

no but but I hope you can have a miserably death

>everything is excalibur
Strange Fake gets really retarded at times

Mordred cannot hurt Siegfried except with her Noble Phantasm. If Siegfried rather than Sieg was fighting her, he would absolutely crush her due to Mordred being the inferior copy of a being that possesses the spiritual core of a dragon.

Karna is able to harm Siegfried because his spear counts as an A-rank attack when he applies his A-rank Prana Burst (Flame) to it. It still does practically no damage though.

When will you dump your Astolfo and Sieg images like garbage? I'm waiting.

See

to be fair, there is basis in that, since Richard was an Arthur fanboy that called every sword he wielded Excalibur, plus its a weaker version thats more spammable

>Karna is able to harm Siegfried because his spear counts as an A-rank attack when he applies his A-rank Prana Burst (Flame) to it. It still does practically no damage though.
It's just his strength, skill, and the spear. He didn't use Mana Burst at all in his fight with Siegfried in the novel, it was added for flashiness.

He didn't made a thread without those two.