Medaka box

B E S T B O Y

Does he still love Ajimu?

Usual Nisio shitty ending. Why people still buy his work.

Naze best girl

I thought their relationship was more like the one between little brother and sister?

Also the whole thing between Mukae, Zenkichi and Medaka was a mess.

yandere girl best girl

>I thought their relationship was more like the one between little brother and sister?

She otoutozoned him but he fell for her. Their relationship is the same as Death and Thanos

I don't remember this scene at all. But I do remember her call him a little brother.

Perhaps he went searching for Ajimu after the series end?

Is this the first and only metafiction shonen?

sequel when

>Medaka's supposed to be perfect
>doesn't even have a better body than her shut-in Onee-chan
Explain.

I man I wish we got a full animation of Medaka box. The anime ended right when shit was getting good.

Her powers don't work for shit involving communication, and she never really understands other people.
So naturally, she's an utter failure at understanding what people want in a body, unlike her smarter sister.

I heard there was a yandere in this. Does the anime ever reach the yandere?

>short haired Medaka
Why?

No

You know why if you aren't new.

>This scene never got animated

Japan has shit taste.

So what the fuck happened to Kumagawa? He broke some phones and then skipped town? Who's phones were those? Why did he leave? When the fuck is the next chapter of Shounen Shoujo coming out?

Kumagawa is a Minus, and will always be unable to connect with people. I imagine the phones represent a break in communication as he breaks away from the rest of the world He will always be alone, unless he reunites with Ajimu.

Didn't he leave together with Ajimu?
I fucking hated the last arc, so my memory on that's foggier than normal.

In the last Kumagawa solo chapter where he disappear for good it was revealed that sharkteeth is his true love crush? I dunno

Shiranui should've won the Zenbowl.

I can't blame them for stopping where they did though, since everyone who watched probably stopped giving a fuck, and no matter how goof a new season would have been, the damage was done.