youtube.com/watch?v=sv5LK0h831k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remove bears.

youtube.com/watch?v=sv5LK0h831k

shabadadu

I like Kureha.

Says the bear-fucker.

Lulu is smart

So if I've watched Utena and Mawaru Penguindrum.. Do I watch this now?

If you enjoyed those. Sure.

Depends, what did you think of Utena and Penguindrum? Yurikuma is inferior to both and way gayer (yuri) than Utena.

As a tremendous faggot who loves the gay, I like this more than Penguindrum.

It's alright, you shouldn't feel bad about having bad taste. Not everyone can appreciate the masterpiece that is Mawaru Penguindrum.

Kaoru is _________.

I liked Penguindrum over Utena, but I do think both are extremely good. Even if Yuri Kuma is just a shadow of their greatness, I'll still watch it - just as long as it isn't a shitshow.

manga had better dubs

Forgotten.

Me too

I thought I was the only one.

I felt like an idiot watching this because half of the shit went over my head until I read the threads, but damn if it wasn't enjoyable. That bear dance in the credits was catchy as shit too.

What was it that went over your head?

Next Ikuhara anime when?

>tfw if Ikuhara ever does another anime, it'll be one season again, which isway too short for him to do anything with it

2 soon

Utena: 39 episodes + movie
Penguindrum: 24 episodes
Yurikuma: 12 episodes
Next Ikuhara anime: 12 five-minute episodes

That would be cruel.

Such a disappointing show

Sums up the state of the industry. Honestly if he was good he'd be able to churn out much more projects over a shorter timespan.

She was the best girl in the series: Cute, Hot, Slutty, Kind, Loyal, Dangerous. What else could you ask for?

More kashikoi.

I never bothered finishing this, did it ever end up being more than just fun sound-bytes and sexual allegory?

It also became a fairy tail.
And allegory for a couple things besides sex.

>tail
Fucking kill me.

Your shame is enough punishment.

I dropped yurikuma like at episode 10, it seemed boring and not really going anywhere like the former two shows.

Is it with finishing or probably not?

Why would you drop a 12 episode show at ep10? I mean, if it's boring, how the hell did you make it that far?

What said. Just finish it.

The ending sweetened my otherwise disappointing experience of the show by a lot. Go for it.

Can't believe I still have that as my ringtone. I completely forgot where it was from.

It was mine for awhile but getting phone calls makes me anxious and that was far too ominous so I started to panic whenever I heard it.

Like your life loser.