No Jack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8UpcXEureb0
twitter.com/TheorytheCorgi/status/888909753081937920
youtube.com/watch?v=ObDJR3isUJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jack's ass a cute

OP is borderline deletion bait tho

What's going on with the bottom of the right buttcheek?

The ass was fat.

>I see, so they're Planet Busters at best?
You can put it like that, yeah. But remember that they aren't trying to harm the planet or something like that, they just want to oppose/destroy/get rid of mankind.

His butt.

>“I-indeed... I merely attempted to transform into an ordinary girl; I cannot imagine why I ended up dressed like that, with my thighs and belly showing...”
>Before infiltrating the hospital, Jack had practiced morphing into various forms in their motel room in order to find the least suspicious appearance possible. When he had tried changing into a ten year old girl, however, he had somehow ended up wearing a revealing, black outfit that resembled a bathing suit. As a result, Flat had run around in a panic shouting that if anyone saw them they would immediately call the police and his life would be over and covered Jack with a blanket. He had eventually calmed down, but the cause remained unknown.

Berserker Jack > Assassin Jack

His dick.

is she our girlfriend?

Shes my waifu

>she
>our
>girlfriend
Stop using my husband for bait.

>she
Why are you hiding your lust for dick? You should be proud of it.

Of course, Berserker Jack almost beat Heracles.

>Alkeides faced "it" head on.
>It must have been about five meters tall.
>A raw sensuality accompanied the thing that stood atop the puppet show "hell."
>Its skin was a toxic blue-purple, like a cross between a blueberry and a poisonous insect.
>Its long, unusually developed arms ended in glittering, saber-like claws.
>Long, twisted horns and sharp fangs protruded from its face, like a skull transformed into a demonic beast.
>The wings that spread from its back cast deep shadows all around it, fluttering like black cremation smoke.
>"______________________"
>At the sight of it, Kerberos pounced.
>At that, the thin skin of the thing's chest swelled and the beating of a heart that gave off a barbaric gleam resounded through the surroundings. As the beat sped up, its eyes shone red.
>Two rays of heat from its eyes pierced through Kerberos' body in an instant.
>"________________"
>A scream that genuinely seemed to echo from the bowels of hell escaped the three heads and shook the eardrums of every member of Clan Calatin on the street.
>That, however, was not the end of Hades' guard dog. The demonic hound only bared more of its fighting spirit and propelled its massive frame in an effort to rend the thing with its three sets of fangs. An instant before those fangs connected, however…
>The claws that the thing swung down from above cut diagonally into Kerberos' body at the shoulder, biting into entrails and spine as they bloodily shredded fur.
>Kerberos' massive body crumpled to the ground with a low rumble.

Designing a girl and call him man

But here's nowhere as cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UpcXEureb0

>almost beat
>damage negated by Battle Continuation and END B
>Alcides claims he can deal with all 200 with just Nine Lives
>also stole his NP and prevented him from using it
>not even real Heracles
>almost beat

Watching this for this stupid sexy cat

Holy shit, what a madman.

did he never answer?
i wanna know if jesse would put his cox into my bp
he's kinda hot for a fatass

Reminder that Gordes did nothing wrong

He only wanted to save us from this shit by killing Sieg

The question was regarded as transphobic and he was thrown out of the conference.

lmoa
trap = femboy
mtf = not trap
nerds

Is gordes the fastwheels of our generation?

>I am without word after watching the later half of this episode. Siegfried's end & his action gave me a few thoughts about my life. In the end he still want to apologize to his master? Man he should have been given a better master

What's even worse is the guy paid to be there.

He said directly that he was cornered, and that he might be able to counter with Nine Lives, not that it would surely win. Just that it could potentially counter it.

>The next series of blows assailed Alkeides, standing on the ground, before he could even begin to act. They hit hard, most importantly because, as they were not delivered with weapons, the power of the Nemean lion's hide had no effect on them. Its inherent toughness prevented it from being torn to shreds, but a portion of the attacks still pierced it, so that the claws and heat reached even Alkeides' guts.
>The ceaseless rain of blows no longer permitted him to so much as stand. If there was such a thing as the pains of hell, it was certainly his current predicament.
>The police officers looking on thought so. They held their breaths, even forgetting to be afraid. To the audience, the sight of the absolute strength wheeling through the air overwhelming a different strength even seemed to have a kind of beauty.

>"...Impressive."
>As his low, but carrying voice reverberated in the surroundings, Alkeides exposed himself to the claws of the airborn demons in the center of the pulverized asphalt.
>The claws bit into Alkeides' shoulder with a dull thud. It seemed to the onlookers that it could easily have been a mortal wound.
>Alkeides, however, pinned the arm of the gigantic demon whose claws were eating into him and seized one of its fangs with his free hand as it tried to bite him. The other demons launched a simultaneous heat ray attack, but Alkeides did not release his grip.
>Then, he commended the hero he had deemed worthless. He spoke words of heartfelt praise, acknowledging that the modern serial killer without so much as a scrap of divinity was indeed a worthy foe.
>"…Impressive, weakling. You've done well to corner me. You've done well to climb this high."

I always thought MoonCancer was a joke Class only to find out it is legit

Gordes only wanted to surpass the Einzberns as alchemists and bring glory to the Musik family. He did nothing wrong and followed through orders carefully, maybe that's why Siegfried answered his summoning call.

It may seem so, but Gordes actually ends up learning from his failures and becomes a better person from it. Even survives the entire war.

SUBS FUCKING WHEN!?

at 48 hours

what the fuck does that mean

subs are ~ 4 or 5 pm EST sunday, right?

I just realised that Sieg became a Demi-Servant and Jeanne is a Pseudo-Servant.

Gordes is a failed Hitler version

People created a lot of excuses around that one, until Nasu eventually just confirmed it was a real class. In CCC it was BB's class, but people just rationalized "No no, that's probably just a meaningless inbattle name" or something. They also tried to lie to themselves that Alter Ego wasn't a real class for the longest time.

There's a lot of Extra classes outside of the normal seven classes. They tend to range in scope or quality

Shielder
Avenger
Saver
Gunner
Alter Ego
Mooncancer
Gatekeeper
Beast
etc

That's a nice ass.

twitter.com/TheorytheCorgi/status/888909753081937920

After Saver they didn't really had an excuse.

also Watcher

Watcher has something to do with the counter force, he's not a servant. The world summoned Watcher to merely observe what Sigma will turn into soon. He says if he was summoned though his class would be Gatekeeper.

>go to cox con and ask about feminine cox
>get thrown out
trannies are the worst

To be honest the strange fake classes are a joke.

And Saver is the Messiah class, only for people like Jesus or Siddhartha.

Holy shit TB lighten up, traps have nothing to do with trans people.

So, no one screen caped Jeanne Ass in the forest escene?

To be honest, they aren't. What you feel at the moment is why people say they don't count, aren't canon, and any type of excuse until Nasu puts it out there in a way where they can't deny it anymore as just a joke. In Nasuverse, the difference between canon and joke is paper thin, a lot of "Jokes' entirely real.

I didn't say they weren't canon, I said they were a joke. Shielder is canon and it's also a joke.

Trips don't lie. Should have stopped at Avenger and Ruler, those are fine as they sort of rival each other.

I love this evil cat.

The gatcha doesn't love me though. I still haven't gotten her.

thicc lolis are a mistake, but not Jack

I got Jeanne but can't get Atalanta?

Siegfred lives in Sieg and when Sieg dies, Siegfred becomes a dragon and fucks Astolfo

>love
>not a single SSR fou invested

lel

JANNU

slower

Would you be this little girl's mama?

>Richard's NP is a ripoff of Lancelot's, except he turns anything he wields into Excalibur

Strange Fake is absolutely retarded. And I love it.

I don't care how absurd the powerlevels get. I love SF just for every servant having something ridiculous about them.

I would be her father.

>Richard's NP is a ripoff of Lancelot's
What does lancelot's np do?

>Everything that Lancelots wields becomes a NP
>If Lancelot get another servant NP, he can use it.

Spooky Hassan is great, so if Fake Assassin

Did karna really lose to Sieg or there is a reason behind it?

Lancelot fags want to feel self important, so they claim anything is ripping him off. Everything revolves around Lancelot.

Lancelot can pick up anything that he can view as a weapon, and makes it into a D rank NP.

Richard had a habit in life of picking up random swords or sticks and calling them Excalibur. So anything he grabs he can now turn into Excalibur.

Fake Assassin seems comparatively weak though. The idea was neat at first, with being able to use 18 different Hassan Zabaniyas, but seeing her, at best, draw with a bunch of humans was underwhelming. Even if they were wielding NPs of their own.

Now if only it weren't
SO
FUCKING
SLOW

Not having a like 30 characters main cast would help a damn lot too to move things around.

It's good so far, but goddamn, Narita needs to learn how to pace things.

that scene were Spooky Hassan manifested and even Faldeus didn't realize it was great

That's what she gets for being unoriginal.

Few servants have as much utility as her except the other op ones.

She has a weak period when she is switching between Zabaniya if I remember correctly. But I like the whole Clan Calatin subplot, I hope they actually get to kill something

Why do you keep posting these nonsense headcanons?

SF powerlevels maybe retarded as hell but even Romulus can shit on the fake NP-armed police force

>even Sieg think Astolfo is annoying

how many Zabaniya have we seen so far? She's used a good chunk, but I don't remember how many

awesome scene

>draw with a bunch of humans was underwhelming.
This is a bunch of human who are supposed to gank on Gil. They aren't just random jobbers, if even Shirou and Kuzuki can equal Servants in some conditions then so can they.

Zealot fucks herself over because she's being, well, a Zealot. She'd do so much better if she weren't HOLY GRAIL REEEEEEEE all the time.

FASTER

I have a feeling Dumas' NP is gonna buff them somehow though, maybe they'll be strong enough to take on a servant. Plus they're capable of unlocking the name of the NP Dumas' created, possibly giving them an actual activated NP

well the whole point of Zealot is that she is a fucking awful assassin and lacks creativity, which is probably why she never became a Hassan. Still she can be nice once in a while, she was fairly chill with Ricard, Enkidu, and Sigma

I haven't read Vol 4 since I was waiting for it to completely finish, but have they gone somewhere with the Calatin member who was getting the hydra-venom knife? Seems perfect for the kill on Hercules.

We've got characters that can easily be recognized at a glance, such as Fran, Jack, Astolfo, and Mordred (armored and not). Is there any Servant whose appearance is NOT that easy to recognize at a quick glance? I think not due to their outlandish designs, but there's gotta be that one bland, boring design somewhere, right?

he's in the area of the Hospital brawl and has the knife, plus the cliffhanger for Vol 4 is Dumas actually leaving his NEET hole and activating a NP, so we'll see what happens in Vol 5

Astolfo is a pure girl

See, the thing is that now with GO we have a pool of Servants whose identity we know from the get-go. Long gone are the days where people used to think Saber was Jeanne or wondering who the fuck Redman was. This is sadly one of the factors that has been lost as Type Moon became bigger and bigger.

Short of new Servants getting introduced on GO it'll be a wonder if this happens ever again. Maybe Extella 2 will introduce new Servants but who knows at this point, Extella 1 introduced Arquimedes after all.

G has recently been doing a thing where new servants name's aren't revealed until you finish the story chapter they appear in. Its not the same but the thought is appreciated.

He popped his NP which pretty much stripped away all his power. But to be fair, there was literally no way they could have beat him if he didn't do it to himself.

>but seeing her, at best, draw with a bunch of humans was underwhelming.
>Those same humans were instantly killed by a dead apostle without the apostle even trying
>Zealot killed that same apostle without trying earlier
>The apostle instantly loses to a burial agent
>The burial agent says he would have lost to the humans with NP

>The very chapter you're referncing calls power level fags retards, and says that the entire system is R/P/S and that it always was. While exactly talking about the checks and balances mentioned earlier. You can be weaker to certain people, and stronger against certain people by compatibility
>The chapter goes on saying that if power was the important thing then Berserker of the fifth war already maxed out that category, yet he still lost every time, because Einzeberns were power level fag retards.
>Then the police chief and a church member start talking about how compatibility, compatibility with your master, strategy, situation, and luck are the biggest deciding factors.

>Strongest being on the planet was killed by a teenager with a pocket knife
>Strongest hero was beaten by a retard who loved swords and just discovered how his power worked ten minutes ago
>This same retard said Gilgamesh could beat any other hero, Shirou could beat no other heroes in a direct fight, but he could beat Gilgamesh.

>The fanbase will always end up in autistic conversations and never learn anything, because they attribute the victory above to mean just that Shirou was just stronger than Gilgamesh in power levels, and nothing else.

Yeah, that's nice, and there's enough hints here and there for you to pick up the identity if you know your /his/. Though, there's some really obvious ones at just a glance like Scheherazade was. I don't think there was anyone who didn't knew it was her from day 1.
You gotta avoid the internet to not get spoiled though, and that's pretty hard for us baka gaijins considering we just get the new stuff from summaries and the such, unless you know nip of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObDJR3isUJE

Charles and Sasaki