Raildex

Railgun autism continued.

I still think Kuroko's spikes are too thin. The voltage of the rails might just jump a gap designed for one of those spikes. I just suggested balls because they're easy to throw in a pouch like she does with the coines. Obviously something a bit spiked like a modern bullet design is aerodynamically better.

>Real railguns use steel projectiles because of this.
The Navy's uses a tungsten projectile. See:
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a24593/pentagon-fire-railgun-projectiles-from-army-howitzers/
I certainly haven't heard of a railgun using an exclusively steel projectile. If one exists then provide a source. I've heard of using steel as part of the projectile with some additional material to enhance conductivity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_resistivity_and_conductivity#Resistivity_and_conductivity_of_various_materials
en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces72679.html
en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces94898.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the same face i make every time i look at Mikoto.

Tungsten is an even worse conductor than steel, but it's physical properties are conducive to a projectile. The same would apply with misaka using kuroko's steel spikes.

>Tungsten is an even worse conductor than steel
You're wrong. Absolutely wrong.
Rho is 5.60×10−8 while carbon steel has a rho of 1.43×10−7. Hence carbon steel is more resistive hence less conductive compared to tungsten.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_resistivity_and_conductivity#Resistivity_and_conductivity_of_various_materials

Japanese arcade coins are made of nickel
en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces72679.html
en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces94898.html

Higher materials are more conductive. Stainless steel is worse than carbon steel is worse than tungsten.

Misaka is a fucking murderer

No! Touma is!

Could Terra precende work against Ollerus or Gunha?

Don't.

Ollerus would probably BTFO Terra, especially if he knew of the technique and prepared.
Like usual Gunha is ????

Mikoto can beat Terra. Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't

SIX
BILLION
PEOPLE

Himegami is stronk, like all level zero

t. Nagai

Level zero + baseball bat = ?

I keep hearing that the big spider and poltergeist arcs are canon, but how can that be?

There is a lot of differences between the anime and manga of railgun, and by adding them to the original timeline wouldn't that cause a lot of contradictions? Like with kongou being there before her introduction?

Mikoto is too much of a baka to figure out the elements have a weakness at their core. There's no way she'd figure out the weakness with precedence.

MISAKA-SAN HELP!!!
I"M BEING CHASED BY SECURITY ROBOTS!!!

She controls some anti-skill to deal with that. Now tigers she cannot deal with.

Reminder that Mikoto ignoring WORST in Hawaii to sperg over Touma and rings is bullshit and that bullshit could have been avoided by a few extra sentences.

unless Kamachi intentionally did it to show Mikoto is dangerously irresponsible with her Touma obsession.

The higher the resistivity the higher the Resistance due to the equation R = pL/A where L and A are constant.

Let's assume it's an AI-controlled robot/android she's dealing with. Could she do anything?

Yes, that's correct.
Tungsten has a resistivity of 5.60×10^−8 which is less than the resistivity of carbon steel, 1.43×10^−7.

explodetonate it

I'm not user I was just stating that resistivity is proportional to resistance because said that higher materials are more conductive.

How, if she can't affect machines?

I'm going to bed guys. Protect their smiles till i get back.

That was me. I meant higher positions on the list, position-wise. Not higher values.

why does the loli have idiot hair?

Because she is an idiot.

>misaka can't affect machines
???????

Misaki

>>MISAKA-SAN HELP!!!

>all the torrents for Index S2 are dead or only have 1 seeder
How am I supposed to watch this series now?

>Could Terra precende work against Ollerus
>Ollerus
Nope
>gunha
probably not

Can mikoto beat Ollerus? She put up a good fight against HP.

>He doesn't know how to stream anime

Only if Saten helps her.

coalgirls isn't bad and has 15 seeds for s2, me being one of them naturally

You're tiggering me user. I just want to enjoy the magic science show.

You can stream in 720p now. If that triggers you, well then tough luck.

>what is compression
>what is low bitrate
>what is buffering

>there are people on this board who stream anime
What is this, 2008?

>What is decent internet

If she somehow wins then she's gotta deal with this

What if Misaka's railgun is really a coilgun. She uses a momentary magnetic field to propel the ferrous coin forward.

It could also just be a regular gun. Misaka breaks the coin in two, then induces eddy currents in one part so that it explodes into a cloud of molten metal and propels the remaining part.

Okay that was pretty good.

congratz you've solve 1/3 problems

Not sure if internet speed can fix bitrate problems can it?

Some stream programs I've seen Twitch users use will even fuck bitrate up on the person recording the footage.

I have the entire Index II in either 720 or 1080. But I have no idea how to make torrents or post them. I'm completely computer illiterate.

I got it from a nyaa mirror a couple months ago.

Right click on the torrent in the torrent tracker, then find "copy magnet link" or whatever. Then paste the magnet link on to Sup Forums.

Coalgirls has 6 seeders on their site, silly. I'm really not a fan of private torrent types, but at least it's public available.

Might do it tomorrow if people are still asking.

The other 2 aren't really problems.

bitrate is an unforgivable problem.

compression is only a problem depending on who's doing it. Back in the day, youtube was absolute shit for this. Maybe they still are.

I asking,
thanks
(but take your time)

Mikoto a best

Raildex is on life support and the LN has initiated endgame, don't even bother watching.

Big news very fuckin' soon

We get that you dislike Mikoto, but surely you could come up with better bait than that.

why you gotta shitpost though?

Mikoto can shoot nonmagnetic metal objects and has a lightning trail so it is in fact a true railgun. If we consider the move to have two stages, the first part of the technique (up to Mach 3) might use magnetism directly, but the later part has the air as rails to accelerate the projectile to Mach ~100. Misaka Worst's "railgun" is NOT a railgun but a magnetic rifle with much lower speed (Mach 1) and destructive capabilities. She just calls it a railgun since the original move is a railgun.

Name another series that doesn't have an anime airing yest has 5 different manga, a constant stream of LNs, a mobage, and daily threads. I'll wait.

While we're at it, did anyone bother to do any math-crunching calcs for the MisaMisa railgun upgrade in NT18? The one where they were able to shoot through the Windowless Building?

There's no way of knowing how strong the windowless building actually is since surviving a slab of concrete hitting it at near light speed shows it as being clearly magical bullshit.

I don't like the LN version because throwing anything at light speed inside the atmosphere is going to cause significant collateral damage. Even more so than throwing a multiple story building dozens of blocks down a street covered in unconcious people. It's likely accelerator added anywhere from 1000 to another 50000 to his kill count with the collateral from that action alone.

>Ollerus gets Railgun'd
>Silva razes her home and Tokiwadai to the ground killing all of Mikoto's friends and family in a fit of Yandere anger
>no help from TouMAN because he remembers the last time he fought her
>eventually dies by confronting her 1v1 like an idiot
Well at least she won. Ollerus was pretty much a cripple now anyway.

Why can't Silva get railgunned?

Underhanded yandere maid tactics.

>All of the manga are shit, and the only one with great art still hasn't passed where the anime ended
>LN spent 7 consecutive volumes on a terrible arc and only just managed to get a good volume
>Shitty mobage which no one will care about a month after its release
>Daily threads that just have the same comments and images posted over and over again
literally on life support, just put raildex out of its misery

>7 bad volumes
>What is NT 15 and 17

Because her railgun ain't shit. Salome caught it with her bare hands. The only reason she could take on Ollerus right now is because he's an armless ultra cripple right now.

Fill in the Blanks raildex

What I find funny is that so far, Misaki has bailed Mikoto's ass a bunch of times, while Mikoto probably didn't even help with the tiger chasing Misaki and she had to mind control a rogue hero or something. Mikoto has killed people before, so it's not like a death by omission on her watch would weight all that heavily on her concience.

But her railgun can easily blast a huge hole in any body and not just a human one.

> Railgun autism continued

reporting in

>all of the manga are shit
Imagine being this pleb even posted fateshit. Railgun is still good.

>fanbase tries to pretend the series isnt dead

lmao

you made some pretty shitty points, I mean hell one of them is
>lol nobody will care about it cus its shit!!

mayonegg

>fateshitters exist
Kek

Fate's low points are significantly better than any of Raildex's high points. It's not even a contest.
The DEEN F/SN adaptation alone is better than anything Raildex has shit out.

Sister's arc alone shits all over fate though.

You need to rewatch DEEN's adaptations lad.

Don't reply to that bait, fuck he's just trying to start another "brand" war, there's a reason why he talked shit about the mobage and spinoffs as well as post quality while posting fate

He's right about mobage, I'll give him that.

>woe is me, all of these emotionless husks are getting slaughtered
>don't worry, I, the spiky haired cunt with less charisma than a brick will solve all of your problems
>gee thanks guy, now let me chase after your cock for 30 something volumes
riveting

doubt it, it won't die off early purely because it has a bunch of stuff to do and pvp for people to go autism over

Doesn't cancel that Mikoto had better characterization and decelopment than the whole fateshit cast could ever dream.
>inb4 they becum diffurunt in alternativ univorses!!! muh prisma illya!!
Doesn't count.

like if it was straight out of a mindbreak doujin

The fight would be against Normal Olly

development*

How edgy can Misaka become?

Not much. She would get swiftly dealt with by the T-man if she ever went too far.

>Mikoto
>better characterization and development than anyone
How can anyone like this shitty, boring, stagnant character, let alone compare her to characters from a superior series? She has basically done nothing worthwhile after sisters arc other than "assist" that faggot Touma every other volume because otherwise otaku would get mad. Let's see what she's done in her own spinoff
>Defeated the aim burst, okay
>had to get saved by Touma in Sisters
>had to get saved by Touma and co. in Daihasesai
>literally could not finish the job against dream ranker's antagonist, even while receiving support, and instead "won" simply because said antagonist wanted to die anyways
Might as well neck yourself if you still think this character is worth shit

>How can anyone like this shitty, boring, stagnant character,
>stagnant
you can dislike her and call her boring, but she ain't stagnant

>Mikotoshit's goal: stand by Touma's side
>Progress towards that goal, as of the latest volume: 0%