What the fuck happened to the original kid when the dead freak took over his body?

What the fuck happened to the original kid when the dead freak took over his body?
He was already dead on that trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.vidga.me/faxyru.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user what the fuck are you talking about?

Have you ever heard of the term isekai?
Theres a concept used in it called reincarnation.

Retarded secondarie or shitty speedreader?
The freak was BORN as the white hair trap in another world.

yeah user what are you talking about his soul was reincarnated into a perfect little girl(male) so that he could live out his robot fantasies

It happened as a baby so there was no previous owner of the body

>The freak was BORN
He know nothing about "robots" before that scene so he was transferred to that body at that point, that kid was alive before that

When did you first learn about artillery and tanks as a child because I was about his age. Those things are weapons there's no reason to tell kids about them until they happen to walk on by.

He was born in another world being that kid, then after he saw the first giant knights fight he remembered virtually everything from his old life.
There was no previous owner of that body.

So the mother carried a dead body for like 6-8 years waiting for isekai bad writing to happen and animate it?

His fucking dad ride robots for a living, that kid knew about them, mc-trap-kun stole his body
Its just bad writing, don't justify it

I thought his dad was the sword instructor and his gramps was the principle neither of them ride the robots also if his dad does ride them why don't we see his father riding one then?

Dead body? Are you retarded user?
The kid has the freak's soul since the moment he's born. After that for a few years he's not happy and bored of everything untill he sees the mechas.

Dude, children develops their sense of self at age 2 and develops critical thinking, personality, and empathy at age 8

yes, it was badly written. But just think of it that he was born as a normal boy but his subconcious memories from his previous life only arose after a near death experience

Oh my god, you're so fucking retarded.

Is that written on the LN and the anime just made up some voodoo shit jumping from death to 0 knowledge of his actual world or you just think that

>Ever since becoming self aware, and developing his own character, he became conscious of memories he had never experienced before ― the memories of his past where he lived in another place.

speedreader please

No, he knew about his previous life from the moment he was born; he just didn't encounter the mechs till he was 3-5. Up to that point he was just living the life of a newborn. In fact, in the novel it wasn't even a rescue encounter; his dad just took him to the school to show off the giant robots to him when he was deemed old enough to walk and talk.

Written in the LN.
It's in the manga aswell i think (im not sure, cant remember) which i recommend if you are following the anime because has a lot of extra information

the anime is on fast forward it missed the explanation and his childhood so that it could get to the awesome robots.

Oh so they just skipped it because fuck seasonal anime fags this is a chep generic isekai have a mary-sue trap and mechas and fuck you, that explains everything

I'd like to see a series about "isekai police", people who travel through different universes, arresting people who get transferred to another world and disturb the natural balance of their respective worlds with their cheat abilities and foreign knowledge

You have at least 3 with that premise

It was either that or it didn't get made because they couldn't guarantee the 3 seasons it needed to get to the good stuff.

If you don't like isekai get the fuck out.
Mary sue has no real meaning anymore and you are a tool for using it.
I can't tell if you are complaining about traps and mecha but fuck you.

That's boring. Make it the same, only instead of arresting the isekai'd highschoolers, it's about arresting the gods that isekai them so nonchalantly.

I like it, cute trap hyper about robat dicks covered in bitches and giving 0 fucks about city-sized demons
Just that part was retarded

The earliest I can recall as being alive and making thought out decisions was when I was about 3-4. Pretty sure humans are on instinctual mode up until then and not really self aware. An empty vessel. Dude just got dumped into a new body. There wasn't really a person in there yet.

A friend who is a psych/sociologist once told me that children aren't even real people until they learn how to lie properly. Something about cognitive ability. Apparently that happens at around the same time 3-4 years.

Some digital illustrations.

a.vidga.me/faxyru.zip

wow, OP is really SPECIAL.

Even by Sup Forums standards.

No he was just surprised that there was robots in that world. He was Eru even before then