Yuri on ice

Love me some friendship bro rings.

twitter.com/sushisalmon95/status/889018720776994816

>snowflakes

Is it because the first time Bald came to Hasetsu it was snowing?

totally a spur of the moment omamori gift... yeah right piggy

>Bro rings
>Bro

Yup. Totally platonic.

>Victor and Yuri are doing a cheers to finish the Grand Prix Final in the audio guide and asking us who we are fans of- Victor or Yuri?
>Victor and Yuri are drinking champagne in the Audio Spot 2 and Victor asks Yuri, "Yuri, what glass are you on?"
Yuri: Umm...my third...??
>Yuri (drunk): Oh? You're Victor's fan? Well I'm ALSO Victor's fan. I bet my love for Victor is way more than yours!
Victor: Sorry he's drunk

Piggy chose the best shop, Maria Dolores really a besto

Also, this is not from the Museum? Seems more like some anime convention

WOW

Nevermind, just noticed is Midwest anime.

It's from VAX Malaysia panel with Itou, Hiramatsu and our guy Otsuka.

Visual Art Expo in Malaysia

Look at them showing off their rings like a couple of cute gaywads

Thank you

The first time they met it was snowing.

Don't need constant threads on here.

Hiramatsu showing the butt of his husbando

>The big red text is a note to indicate that they have to be on their right hands' ring fingers. Box in left corner said "pair ring"

So he's really drunk kek. But it makes sense if it happens at the banquet or during celebrations.

>Yurio/JJ audio: Oh, it's Otabek's skating program. He's such a cool skater...
>JJ: *interrupting* DID YOU SAY I WAS AWESOME?
>Yurio: SHUT UP

>JJ: Do you want to know when I came up with the JJ pose?
>Yurio: NO I DONT NOR DO I CARE AT ALL...
>JJ: Wellllll it started when...(yells JJ)

>Yuri: It's the Kiss/Cry spot Victor: Sitting at the Kiss/Cry spot as a coach and as a skater is completely different
> Victor: Yuri, during your GPF free skate and you did the quadruple (?), I decided I wanted to skate with you again
> Yuri (drunk): Can I eat katsudon again? *dozes off* Victor (smiling): Yes Yuri, you can. Thank you, Yuri
> Yuri (awake next day): Thank you for being with me today, Victor. Thank you for coming with me to this museum.
> Victor: I feel the same way. Thank you, Yuri!

Nips at it again.

Fucking fujo detectives. Is there anything that can stop them?

So it looks like Victor is drinking too. Then it's fine, they can be wine husbands together.

Fuck they are making me so emotional ;_;

Are you translating these user?
Or are you reposting from Twitter? If so can you post the link?

It's a shame they didn't go for this design. Though maybe Baldfat will get them engraved in season 2?

>For those wondering, Victor has a very light floral smell- not a cologne, reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, but very light smell.

D-did Yuuri slept and woke up next to Victor...

Not that user, but they're tweets from Aitaikuji

AitaiKuji

I was wondering if that's what we're supposed to be getting from this

>smelling like flowers
S-so pure.

I thought it was obvious they're sleeping together? They aren't Catholics waiting for marriage unlike some skaters.

Is this the "love nest" the nips are talking about???

So maybe this is why this nip fujo describes the audio guide as though they're intruding listening to BaldFat?

>Actually the ring design was supposed to be shown in the show,
>But the story board come first and there's no suitable scene to show it orz
>But yup nevertheless, they still keeping up the design

>We Japanese fans saw this for the first time. Official design works book was released a few days ago. But It has no page about this.
>Now Japanese YOI fandom is full of anger and sad...
Kek

So fucking romanchikku. Yuuri really had balls to not only get wedding bands but also have them engraved.

Why the fuck do they think it's some competition? Shouldn't they be happy YoI is large and popular enough that we get new content almost every week? What kind of mentality do they have?

They should've edited out the BikeFairy scenes then

Damn. Here I thought overseas fans were missing out but we get juicy production details Nips don't even get. I hope nips realize spoilers and leaks have value too.

To be fair the West is fair more openly accepting of Baldfat's Ai. In Japan they still have to deal with stupid rings censorship in magazines and Sayokan admitting the production committee wanted to take out the kiss scene.

> Someone asked if there will any "wedding" in s2 of yuri on ice, and they said to just watch the movie to know what happened fkdkcjjs

G-guys...

>Someone asked if there will any "wedding" in s2 of yuri on ice, and they said to just watch the movie to know what happened fkdkcjjs
fuck

JJ wins gold and marries Isabella

JJ breaks his leg and has an early retirement.

Don't tease us like that.

Yakov and Lilia get remarried

Há 7 minutos
Mais
Q: Sensei's favorite character?
Hiramatsu-sensei: Otabek.
Ito-sensei: I'm thinking Yurio or Phichit.. doushiokana.. Maybe Phichit.

>Hiramatsu-sensei: Otabek.
Lies.

What happened to his Baldlust every interview

he has no reason to lie

Shit taste Hiramatz, shit taste.

Makkachin will marry Gook's dog

Makkachin is a boy

>tfw he was just being objective

Last I remember he said that drawing Bald is tiring because he has to always make him beautiful or the whole concept of the show falls apart, so memes aside I can see why he's not his fave

>marriage ring

>nips upset in comments
>some guy saying photos weren't allowed

Thank god malaysians don't listen or care

Pig doesn't seem to have forgotten or regret anything from the night before. That's a relief.

Kek poor JJ. Fairy has only eyes for one undercut skater.

Maybe I'm talking about bullshit, but this guy with glasses looks very much the interpreter of the otsuka panel of the video...

>right hands' ring fingers
Wtf, that's wierd

Maybe Otsuka/Mappa hired him as the interpreter because they heard horror stories from ConComics and Japan Expo where the interpreter thought Baldfat were "good friends"

Great taste. He seems to be into manly men. Now if only he didn't push his fetish onto fairy and left him to be feminine and androgynous, we could almost be friend.

Good he's the translator so I can see him again. He's hot

>manly men
>Bike

BaldFat's pose reminds me of JJ and Isabella's engagement announcement photo

But he likes making fun of him. What lust?

Makka is a girl. Shame on you.

5/5 manliness

>manliness 5/5
>decisiveness 5/5

I don't make the stats. It's canon. Bike is far manlier than Victor for instance who is a total queen.

>imagines he wears something with a lot of musk because mature eros
>is actually light floral because pure maiden

Makkachin doesn't sound like a girl's name at all.

Not surprising. The fandom keeps trying to push the image of Victor as this manly and suave playboy while he actually is a poor maiden who got his heart stolen by an erotic piggy on a cold winter night.

And again no one likes Pig. Kek. Among production members and seyuus it's always Otabek, Georgi, Phichit and sometimes Bald or Fairy.

>Expecting Victor to make sense (also he was really young when he got Makka)

Yeah, calling it now, Leaf gets married and either Pig or Bald catches the bouquet.

Is it wrong that I love the contrast between Bald's manly bod and his absolute fruitiness?

Piglet is only good self insert for fujos. Otherwise he is typical boring betacuck MC with self worth issues.

He's still friends with mature eros Jizz though

Lusting after someone doesn't mean he's your favorite. It just means he reacts physically to Bald's beauty.

You're not the only one. I love how his height and musculature is the only thing really masculine about him. Even on the model sheets there's something really fruity in the way he holds himself.

Just because his friend is mature eros 24/7 doesn't mean Bald is too

No, Bald's contrasts are a miracle of the universe.

Poor Bald had to keep up the suave playboy image for the public, no wonder he totally fell for the Pig at Sochi. That must have been the first night in years Bald got to feel like a fair maiden again.

I oppose this marriage because not even 2d siberpoos would be cute

>typical boring betacuck MC

And still not a single person in MAPPA gives a fuck about him.

It's okay. More pork for me.

You must have watched only up to episode 2 if you say this. Kek
Alao fujos who self insert are everywhere.

Keep telling yourself that to justify your shit taste. Pig is beloved, second only to Bald, and for good reason.

Do you have reading comprehension problems? They were asked who their favorite character is, but that doesn't mean they don't care about Yuuri, or the others that weren't mentioned.
Take your hate elsewhere faggot.

I WISH I could self insert as pig. But unfortunately I am not an extremely talented, famous, elite athlete with an even more talented, famous elite athlete fiance so he is impossible to relate to.

I hope you're kidding because otherwise you're just retarded. It's fine if you don't like Yuuri, but don't fabricate excuses that MAPPA or SayoKubo don't like Yuuri just because they're not constantly talking about him or praising his butt.

I self insert as Bald because our piglust is the same

I empathize with his piglust strongly but bald is max level ethereal beauty and moe combined so he's even harder to self insert as.

Isn't Pig Sayo's fave, though? Pretty sure I've seen it floating around somewhere... Fairy is Kubo's fave.

No, we don't know who is their favorite. Those are just rumors.
I remember Kubo said it's hard to choose because all the characters are like her babies.

Do all they talk about is Yuri and Viktor? They were only a smidge on why YOI was so good.

That's what the audience at the cons want them to talk about.

Where'd all this Piggy hate come from? Weren't all of you faggots drooling over him when I last came to these threads 4 months ago? What happened?