Do you like big-breasted, scantly clad warrior girls?

Do you like big-breasted, scantly clad warrior girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-sword
skeptic.com/downloads/conceptual-penis/23311886.2017.1330439.pdf
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50045530
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like big-breasted women, they don't have to fight and be clad at all.

Like? Love them.

Yes, yes I do.

they are the ideal woman

These are Mai's parents

How do we lighten the dad up?

turn him into a girl too

Mai is a miracle of the universe.

Cute girl (male)

Yes

Noel is the best girl in this picture.

He actually looked rather happy in this flashback.

I'd always laughed at the stupid waifufags. Loving a 2D girl? How pathetic and stupid you have to be? Then I discovered Mai.

Indeed.

Mai is truly amazing. She stole my heart.

Patrician taste my friends

She's perfect, more feminine than most women, kind and cute and not a picky eater. I'd love cooking for her and taking care of her.

Mai does like food that tastes good to her. She said that love tastes sweet to her, so I hope that my love for her would make the food I prepare for her taste good.

I'm sure it will. Mai will be happy to have you as her husband.

Imagine coming home one day from your bullshit magical military association job and your son looks like this

What's wrong with your daughter looking like her mom?

Wow, my son has transformed into the best girl! What joy!

I'd be happy if my son looked like a girl. I'd make him wear cute dresses and date boys.

I hate them they keep stealing my girlfriends

What about miniature old grandmas?

Makes sense that Mai's dad sent her to a boarding school. He would have fucked her otherwise.

Finally, a Bridget I can feel innocent about fapping to.

Mai is a biological woman. And her mind also eventually turned into a girl's.

That just makes me harder. Lucky bitch.

Boy's transforming into hot girls and gradually becoming mentally female and attracted to men is great.

I love them

High five "son".

I prefer when their tits are just so huge they just can't hide them.

>new fetish acquired
Dammit Sup Forums, why do you always infect me with some fantasy I'll never be able to live out. How do you call this kink?

Genderbending.

*rolls eyes*

fuck off to /e/ or /h/

>*action*
"*kys*"

Oh man, can you imagine the oyakodon where the daughter used to be a boy? Mom having to teach her new daughter all sort of lewd things.

I could totally see a mother/daughter threesome doujinshi with those two.

It's the best.

I don't like anything from that series anymore after what they did to Ragna

I sure do!

Not oly that, but I like small-breasted warrior girls in full plate.

Nothing happened to Ragna. He left and his current whereabouts are unknown.

Yeah, he "left" this Earth and his "current whereabouts" are unknown to everyone because no one remembers him.

So, you just like breasted girls? Not difficult to please.

>tfw still no Nine/Kokonoe doujin

>scantily clad
no, I like my big breasted warrior girls clad in functional armour. The breastplate needed for them shall provide great deflection capability.

>scantily-clad
Heavily armored is where it's at.

She has nice armor, but... Doesn't she know how to hold a sword?

But then they lose their dexterity bonuses.

The best part of that image is the breast envy

>tfw still no decent mai doujins

It's possible to use the handle and guard of a sword as a bludgeoning weapon if faced with a heavily armored opponent.

That's a standard anti armor technique, user.

Ragna has always been the punching bag of the series. At least he got a decent end spending time with his God-sister (fuck Jin)

Never seen it before. Won't she cut her hands, especially when trying to smash through thick armor?

Bonus points if they have to work to make their tits fit in the armor and then just feel great when they take it off.

Swords don't cut through thick leather very well.
They don't cut through steel armor very well, either. Flip it around and use it like a mace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-sword

It's an actual thing. I know, it surprised me as well.

Interesting. Now I want realistic medieval anime without any special attacks.

I prefer them to start out with several layers of padded armor. That I then proceed to remove with accurate slashes.

I like girls.....is that okay?

Think of it like special space cqc technique, except that it was made by medieval people to overcome all odds, a shame everything has turned to "lol just spray and pray"

Something very similar happened to Es in the end of Code Embryo and she was fine eventually.

>mai olev is dead

Good man.

If only

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Isn't that technically mindbreak?

>mai olev became a cute girl and left chans forever
We can still fap to him and admire his dedication.

The character realizes that the transformation has resulted in her liking cock, she struggles against it for a while but eventually accepts it. I guess there are some similarities.

Remember not to associate with Mai players.

Reminder to associate with Mai players.

Amane players are more disgusting, both in playstyle and taste

read the filename user. Its called the mordstreich or mordhau. Why do this? this is why.
In late medieval and early renaissance armour became really, really good, making sword slashes does nothing. Against foes so armoured, one'll need poleaxes, warhammers, or flanged mace to bludgeon them inside their armour instead. But how if you're armed with swords to cut down unarmoured peasants? Either do to aim for eyeslit, vents, chinks, anf gaps in their armour, or turn your sword into an impromptu mace.

There's one, called Maria the Virgin Witch. Incredibly historically accurate on the closing years of the Hundred Years Wars, not counting the Witch part of course. One of the characters even does the Mordstreich as well to bash a knight in a duel.

>didn't give them a suitably big dick to compare as well
Wasted potential.

Not dating him yourself. What are you a newfag?

Maining Mai is a sign of refined tastes.

>So, you just like breasted girls
I just like girls.

And there is nothing wrong with surrendering to cock either.

Big-breasted, scantly clad warrior girls are my favorite thing in the entire universe

Pic related occurs

It's a superior way to bash people to death with a hilt

>implying my cloth armor underneath won't help with blunt hits
I dare you to aim for my head.

I'm glad that on any given day, between Sup Forums and Sup Forums I get to sit in on a Mai thread.

What makes her so appealing? I have seen many waifus and usually am able to understand why is the girl loved, but I can't pinpoint what makes people so obsessed with Mai.

Mai is kind and polite without being an airhead or a doormat. She's capable, levelheaded and quick-thinking but isn't overpowered and has flaws, such as her need to earn her father's acceptance and the fact she can end up biting more than she can chew.

Her backstory makes her sympathetic and since she's the star of two manga series and a story section in the games, you get to see her a fair bit, which means that her personality is well-established and she gets a nice character arc. And she is of course breathtakingly beautiful.

Is the giant tie an analogy to his cock ??

>erect tie

skeptic.com/downloads/conceptual-penis/23311886.2017.1330439.pdf

No, as she doesn't have a cock.

Mai is a beautiful young woman and being a female she doesn't have a penis.

It's very obvious it is.
That's a big sized cock at least, if you wanna leave it in a positive vibe.

Any impregnations of this Girl (girl) yet?

Can't unsee now.

Way to shutdown Taro, how could Mai take his cock when her own is much bigger ?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50045530

>impregnation doujins*

God damn it I accidentally a word there. Mai's sexiness is keeping me from thinking straight..