Dragon Ball Super

You're fired!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyziybDMdI&feature=youtu.be&t=27
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>FATHER, IT APPEARS THAT I HAVE HEALING POWERS

> Would you like extra frosting on that donut, Jiren?

Why does Caulifla sound more like a man than Goku?

Does anyone else find this arc to be absolute garbage? Like, the Zamasu arc wasn't exactly modern art, but it makes this shit look like a masterpiece in comparison.

Weren't they supposed to double down and really try harder on the anime with their dragon-room shit? After all that, how did they managed to make it even WORSE?

>Niggerishi and the Yardrat got to do jack shit
just

Both of them were literally having the time of their lives.

Get with the times, slowbie. Broly and Kale along with Goku training Caili is all the rage.

Reminder of the true OTP

Best Kai coming through

Even Vegeta thinks it's dumb. He's fucking speechless.

she doesn't rely on a dragon for balls

More like is there even a single person who finds this arc good?

>mystic form from having the old kai do a 24 hour ritual
>other kai's like kibito who can heal exist, but a saiyan who got the ritual done can't heal people because user doesn't like it

Goku was mildly entertained, it took his mind off a universe dying.

Both of them are voiced by a woman because Japan is allergic to voice actors being changed, so Goku needs to have his 10 year old voice even when he's 80.

what were you thinking during this scene?

I still don't understand why they eliminated the Lizard guy
Am I retarded?

stop watching dbs

Doujins soon

filler episode where Frost gathers the u6 namekian dragonballs and wishes for his criminal record to be erased when?

People have pointed out, but you see the Yardrat's teleport lines before he actually falls off.

So, he's still in it.

I want some kick-ass Hit action already

Almost had it.

I'm use to it for goku but its extra bad when gohan talks, gohan should definitely of had a new voice actor

Its fun but stupid and sloppy as hell.

Goku was really getting into it as evidenced how he snapped at Kale. Dude is fucking dying for an excited happy Saiyan who wants to roid out into Super Saiyan 99 with him. Look at how she fucking started to RACE to fight with him. They knew exactly what they both wanted, and they gave it.

>this is the face of an old man

From the Buu Saga onwards the series has consistently just been stupid but entertaining, we're 100 episodes into Super and we're still getting people surprised by what's going on somehow which I don't understand

yes

SON
GOKUUUU

>this might be hot, except they're perfectly spherical and don't even register as tits to my reptile brain

Oh shit super vegeta callback!

This entire episode was made as fetish fuel for doujins.

>kale actually pissing off her sister because she's an attention whoring snowflake

>These two nobodies are still getting fanart
why and how?

>Does anyone else find this arc to be absolute garbage?

I think its obvious that plenty of people find this arc atrocious. We set up a bunch of different unique universes to fight each other only to be delivered more saiyan pandering, more useless ki blasts, and more "ATATATATA"s.

>hey could you not bother us? >:(
>it's a fucking battle royale

remember that whole training arc Krillin went through, conquering all his decades-old fears, and developing a brand new ultimate technique which was super-awesome and without weaknesses?

well, Toei sure doesn't.

>they're perfectly spherical
They're just erect, user.

You already know.

lolno

because furries

Furries
I mean they ain't exactly gonna fuck oolong and puar

Why did you post a picture of Crono from Chrono Trigger?

Because bunnies and cats are known for being breeding machines.

It's hot shit

Well, ones a catgirl, so I'll allow it.

I'm gonna need a vector on this

and eating their own shit

Daily reminder that this is still the best SON GOKU scream:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyziybDMdI&feature=youtu.be&t=27

bunny girl is CUTE!

Goku is 39 and Vegeta is 53.

>interfering when your ane-san is trying to butter up the redneck into giving her a free powerup

Too bad her autistic sister was there to ruin what could have potentially been an interesting match.
It really must suck for her not to be able to go anywhere without her following in secret or having a huge rage fit.

Seriously, she can't even have hobbies because her sister will just go fucking berserk.
Her entire life from the point she turned into super sand lesbian is now playing as her babysitter in order to prevent her from destroying her home galaxy.

I mean holy fuck, she started crying and attacking everyone in sight when her sister went away to have a sparring session for less than a minute.
Every Caulifla needs to take go to a toilet, the entire galaxy is going to be in peril.

>what were you thinking during this scene?
Niiiice.

When did they replace Ash with a blow-up doll of himself?

That too. They have something for everyone.

Why is shaggy petting the bunny and not scoob?

its his cunning plan to keep the THOTs busy while he trains on a mountain

db-dbz transition (piccolo and saiyan arcs) > battle of gods > freeza saga > original db > cell saga >>> buu saga > resurrection F > most other movies >>> bio broly >>> toyble's AF > super = gt

>I mean they ain't exactly gonna fuck oolong and puar
You don't know furries.

I certainly hope so.

Yeah, I found Kale to be really annoying. Not to mention once she attempted to intervene, I cringed like all hell.

And now it looks like Caulifla will sacrifice herself for Kale's sake next episode.

>Goku couldn't beat Kale's Legendary Whiny Lesbian form with Blue
B-but don't worry, he was just using ki control to make sure he could get appropriately blown the fuck out so that Jiren can look more badass!!!!!

why are people mad that the u6 saiyans are strong again?

You couldn't expect less from the beautiful, immortal and most powerful god... Zamasu!"

what really pisses me off about Kale is her voice. I mean holy shit, it's so squeaky it actually sounds like a parody of the typical high-pitched anime girl voice. Was that the point? because it sounds completely retarded.

One of Goku's character traits is literally underestimating his opponents and using less power than he should against them.

While that's dumb as fuck, it is Goku.

>DOUBLE THE POWER

Only major problem is that it's rushed as fuck in regards to how it's treating it's characters. They've got leeway to make these characters strong because they're from other universes entirely, they're not handling it well at all though. On top of guys from U7 like 17 being super strong just because.

Kale.. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause.. there is those who words alone will not reach. Frieza is such a being.. I know how you feel, Kale. You are gentle.. you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learnt these feelings.. but it because your cherish life that you must protect it. Please.. drop your restraints. Protect the life I once loved.. you have the strength, my scanners sensed it.." Just.. let it tingle

>All these autistic youtube videos and shit theories about the Yardrat
>Gets oneshot'd by Caulifla

Caulifla running up to Goku and grabbing his gi caught me by surprise.
who else?

you're right. that full power SSB Kamehameha blast that didn't even manage to make Kale blink? That was just Goku holding back!

We actually fucking hate saiyans ever since the buu saga fiasca with goku's mini me and kid trunks.

We thought Toriyama learned from his 'more saiyans' bullshit by making Trunks and Goku Jr. irrelevant. We thought wrong.

because other people just plain being stronger no matter how much goku works his butt off is bad when u6 does it.

No idea how they endured Dragon Ball when 'there's always a bigger fish' was the running theme of the show from the very second arc

>Could you not bother us?
Anyone else actually laugh?

Reminded me of DBZ: Abridged too, when Goku arrives on Namek.
"Sir, I am talking to my son. I will deal with you in a minute."

The best part of this episode.

Not only it trigger powerlevelsfags but is also BTFO e celeb shit

It was in the preview

>we'll never see future trunks and xeno trunks doing a double double buster cannon combo

What is the appeal of dicasty?

Actually it seems like Japan has a thing for having young boys and adult males who were young boys voiced by adult women doing a poor job at sounding like young boys.

They actually went back and redubbed kakashi gaiden with female saiyu from the adult male voice actors. Then re showed it over and over again for fucking dozens of eps so that people forget that it was once voiced by men.

It's fucking wierd is what it is.

She's a cute
A CUTE

>Every Caulifla needs to take go to a toilet, the entire galaxy is going to be in peril.
>O..Ok .. you can watch.. but pls don't lookt at my butthole again when I wipe

It makes sense though. It is a no kill tournament.

This

Fucking Brolywanking, I swear.

Considering nobody can fly in the tournament, everyone is making a lot of weird jumps in these episodes

Chi Chi's taking that surprisingly well.

What a cuckquean.

It's funny. Even though Kale resembles Broly, she's really more like young Gohan. She's shy, her overwhelming and fearsome power is triggered by emotions, and she's attached to Caulfila (Goku).

>Implying Hiit will let that punk use his people's precious treasure for such a stupid fucking wish.

>ChiChi
>being a cuck
What show do you watch? ChiChi would literally destroy her if that happened.

I laughed at that, but Cauli offering not even a polite 'you're not useless, but this is something I have to do myself' or whatever felt bizarrely cold for her