World's End Harem

I hope MC is looking forward to a new niece or nephew.

sister got fucked ?

Her every hole got filled

i dont believe it

where can i find the raw ?

>imouto/incest NTR

Literally the only unacceptable kind of NTR.

More like the best kind

STAHP

When did the sister stop wearing her usual slutty clothes?

>google manga title
>find japanese spelling
>google japanese spelling
>find official website
>chek for latest chapter

I'm not spoonfeeding you more than that.

And you're right, I found it doing that, thanks user

chapter where?

read the thread fucker

If this is true than the writer is even worse than I thought
>Start off making male 1 seem like a douche
>But suddenly start making him seem a bit nicer with the whole side chapter
>then pull another 180 and make him an asshole who wants to fuck the MC's sister
Like for fuck's sake, pick a fucking character to give the guy, don't just constantly change it based on your mood.
The consistency and continuity here is getting to be as bad as cape comics, but it's all written by the same writer.

Who gives of a shit if this MC gets NTR'd. He's basically asking for by being this much of a literal faggot.

Why is he an asshole for wanting to fuck a girl?

he doesnt know its MC's sister, he just ride on the street, saw her and asked if he could sleep with her. He has chosen a few girl before seeing MC's sister, it's the dude job to fuck girl and he sometimes go outside the wall to see if there is any girl who can be interesting.

Well that's another inconsistency then, because why is he out driving in the street where anyone can see him (unless the car is doing 50-60) and the government's entire deal was only letting the world know MC is the only male alive?

Because hes bored as shit?

he is in a government car with the same chick who tell him to fuck X or Y.

Okay that doesn't prevent random hobo girl from seeing him and shouting 'MALE' and getting the car overturned.
If that's the case these women are true pushovers that are willing to risk whatever stupid evil plan they have going to appease one dude's boredom

>Okay that doesn't prevent random hobo girl from seeing him and shouting 'MALE' and getting the car overturned.
>government car
>see him
are you dumb ?

Listen, these evil women are so incompetent that their head of science can't even take a KO'd MC to a rape dungeon that only they have access to so they can easily be stopped.
Do you think a government car is anything better than a Chevrolet with maybe a flag sticking out?

That wan't even spoonfeeding, it was more like applying a PEG-tube.

Well, from the start I've got vibes that this series will take rape/NTR route at one point in time.

He doesn't love his imouto like that.

It starts with imouto and ends with his childhood crush. I've read plenty on H material like that.

It was inevitable the moment male #1 was starting to get bored of sex and needs more stimulus. And nothing gets people harder then fucking friend's little sisters. Now the question is if the MC is going to claim his little sister for his own to protect her from male #1.