Boku no hero

Who is best boy and who would be the best dad?

If Dubs I banged Ochakofags mother.

you already posted him

You shouldn't have linked iit, that's just inviting the grape.

Has anyone here reread the manga recently? How did your impression of various characters or plot lines change change?

I would mount this lady if you know what I mean.

>Making another thread

Would Stain like Spider-Man?

Eraser would be a great dad, too bad he simply doesn't care about marriage and shit

Deku is so fucking cool.

I demand an example of a dad joke by Eraserhead

I want to get arrested.

>best boy
right here

Shit teacher and shit dad

If the OP after the Overhaul Arc doesn't feature Kota and Eri running together while the new Deku looks on, something's gone wrong

Final academysy when?

who is the traitor?

one of the staff

I would prefer Heroaca Quest.

Sadrock

Why doesn't he just blink one eye at a time?

Invisible Girl. So blatantly obvious.

one of the students but not willingly, they're getting blackmailed

I really don't understand why you made another thread
Are you just fucking retarded or what?

What will Deku name their Superhero group when they're adults?

>Kouda can control animals using his quirk not just talk to them.
>Principal Nezu is a rare case were a quirk manifested into an animal and is in fact not human
Uhhhhh... guys?

It's transparent

He never reveals his identity and gets nothing in return, like Stain when he was a vigilante, but unlike Stain, he never kills which is a bonus

The Best

Does AM have a superhero group?
also
>they

Hello dumb faggot. No one searches for "my hero academia" on this site. I would recommend either going back to plebbit, tumb or hell by offing yourself very slowly and carefully, since I don't know if you could manage killing yourself with that level of autism. Now, fuck off.

>Shinsou can control humans
>All Might is a human
UHM GUYS

they as in multiple people

I want to fuck Eri

I like the whole fight for the futire thing we have going on, the heroes and villains are not just trying to beat the other guys but to define the new era, everything people do has symbolic power.

How natty is Deku going to be?

All Might mode or otter mode?

stain would consider him worthy of burden of being a hero, considering he is a hero to his own detriment and makes no money off his heroic.

He would snap out of it just like deku did

The new era is supposed to be about cooperation between heroes, so team based heroics will replace lone wold tactics like Allmight or Endevor.

Considering he does not have the western style inking that Allmight has i assume his super form will go in a different direction, inspired more by eastern style heroes like Kamane rider

DON'T TOUCH THE LOLI YOU FILTHY BASTARD

Don't think so.
That was a one time thing for AM.
You're assuming AM has a better grasp of what OfA is than Izuku.
In all likelihood he's going to surpass his mentor in every way possible.
I honestly can't wait for the manga to get to the point of revealing the true nature of OfA. Because clearly it isn't just "powah".

I think he'll be Spidey mode, since Hori is a huge Spideyfag, plus it makes sense with the maneuverability aspect that Deku is starting to favor.

>I honestly can't wait for the manga to get to the point of revealing the true nature of OfA. Because clearly it isn't just "powah".

I feel like andding anything to OFA risk creating the power escalation that is so common in shonen manga, he already has the highest power ceiling in the entire manga barring AFO.

we already know that he will max out stronger than Allmight since he's adding his own power to stockpile, no need for any other powerups.

It won't be power escalation.
Because the "power" part of OfA is already there.
It'll be something a bit more subtle.
And yes you're right, the mere fact of getting to master OfA will already make Izuku more powerful than any hero in existence. But BNHA doesn't really seem to be about powerlevel.

I think as far as the narrative goes, in the late game it will be more about what Deku decides to do with his power than the actual properties of One-for-All itself. At least I hope so. I really don't want Hori to write itself into a corner by making the quirk excessively complicated and take over the characterization. Though it would be cool to learn more about the previous holders and why they all decided to pass down the power so consistently.

Shut up nigger

One of these days I'm going to rewatch Reborn to show exactly the point that Hori is copy-pasting from.
It's really not that complicated. OfA will allow him to "talk" to previous users. I mean after all knowledge is power.
It's the same reason I think AfO won't die. Because he's more important than just the guy who passes the torch, he's been there for generations.

>wanting anime characters to breed

All Might

nazi uniforms are so sexy

>dad
we all wish

t. Endeavor

I WANT TO EAT MORE
NOMNOMNOM ^3^

Rank scans
It's Viz>Fallen Angels>Niggastream, right?

What about offcial?

correct

>^3^
stop posting that shit and just post ochako

Don't tease me user!

>I-I am pregnant, deku-kun..

>still no shipping art with a knocked up ochako

Would Deku be a good daddy?

Would their kid get Ochako's quirk, or a mix or Ochako's and Inko's?

Ochako and Inko, just full blown telekinesis

yes, he'd strive to be the best father he could be
and it's not just limited to those two, they could have a quirk related to deku's father's fire breathing quirk, or either of uraraka's parent's quirks
they could have a firebending kid

That would be way too op. Hori always tries to make quirks with limits, or else it would be not interesting.

>Shit teacher

fuck you, he's a great teacher

So is Aoyama's schtick actually French, or is it Engrish being "localized" to French?

Crawler. Imagine getting DORIFTO piggyback rides.

It's actually French. They didn't pull a Mitsuru.

What would Deku think of each incarnation of Peter Parker if he met them all?

Did you just intensify my eurobeat

Why is deku so sexy?

He would be a caring parent, the kind of idiot that looks at every parenting guide, and probably anoys his kids with too much attention unless he is too busy with work.

Is it me or soundtrack was sick during this scene?

I'm gonna join the villain league to cum inside shiggy.

it was bretty good

Ochako will accidentally get pregnant with twins by Izuku at the beginning of the final year
screencap this

Would it? What would you call Endeavor Jr.s or this guys quirk then?

>Dick withers away because of a full-grip handjob.

so is this gonna be the final form of the suit? so many color schemes going on here, when he master OFA will he still use the leg braces? I really dont like the color scheme going on here.

I think the black parts should be white or the white parts black, and maybe brighten up the green a bit?

worth it

the white parts be black because hori looks like he not gonna back down at making deku shoes a staple in his outfit so the red would look better with the black. but maybe hori is gonna try to force the difference between deku and katsuki and probably make him brighter

Most responsible, reliable father figure coming through

Tobey Spiderman: Yes

Tom Spiderman: No

If Sir Nighteye is using Foresight how I think he's using foresight, the notion of a "traitor" should be the last thing on your mind

ok

There's lots of art of that with the best couple, Todomomo, though.

>momo gets cute preg art but not ochako
truly suffering
post it you negro

I haven't seen any, post them

You're not too bright

>lewds
I'm looking for cute

I lied, I guess, I know that I've seen a lot of art with that pairing and kids, but apparently there isn't much pregnant stuff when I glanced right now. Anyway, here's a Deku and Momo that I found right now.

I want to fuck that baby.

Would Deku take responsibility?

how much you want to bet it'll be like goku, just out of the blue he'll be 6 ft tall

do you want the mods to fuck you in the ass

>Deku as tall as Momo
fake and gay