Pair Rings on Museum

In truth it was because it was omitted in the design book and whenever the Jfen sees the rings missing in anything they lose their cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nrkito/status/889157586867503105
twitter.com/citrusjunos_yoi/status/889150524393521153
twitter.com/nrkito/status/889144364110290944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does snowflake have any hidden meaning in nipland. Tried burger search but only political shit came up.
Kubo puts hidden gay stuff in art like the green carnations so was wondering

Now Pig can start planning for his soccer ball baby.

Kireiiii

After Years of Academic Research: seppen (snowflake) sounds like seppun (kissing)

Supposedly this was when he just cut his hair?

Will he stick monster dildos up his ass to prepare himself to give birth to soccer ball babies?

If I'm understanding it correctly both rings form the snowflake right? so they are truly a pair.

Did I miss something about Baldfat?

Maybe because a snowflake is the best representation of ice? It was also magically snowing when Bald arrived.

Is there more details about the BaldFat audio. How did it sound so rabu rabu and sexual? Aitaikimochi's summary didn't really capture it for me.

Can you hear my fujo heart beat?
There are too many feels to describe my happiness.

sauce?

Are Nip fans really mad about not knowing about the ring thing first?

Not yet, hopefully more information will come soon. Though I'm sure sure it's supposed to be sexual. The scene where Piggy wakes up sounds really intimate.

twitter.com/nrkito/status/889157586867503105

No, not really. They found the real rings for sale and are drawing art of it.

Baldfat will break up in the snow

Seems like someone forgot(?) to put the ring production artwork in the production artwork book, nip fan asked Itou-San about it and she was confused herself why it wasn't included.

user feared for Pigs ass over 14inch Dicktor meme. Informed user said it possible irl. Said a monster dildo thread from/hm/ existed Some user said they found vid of soccer ball up an ass in that thread. Start of Omegaverse/mpreg jokes.

>publisher forgets gayest page

Very suspicious

Forgot or they were pressured like that artist?

Amazing they forgot that one page of all pages.

I thought either Bald or Pig were going to start drinking those condoms.

Idk, "forgot" is only fan speculation sorry, maybe being too charitable. the tweet itself pretty vague?

Fan translation:
>Transl. of Ito-san's tweet: "Well, a model sheet of the rings doesn't appear in a model sheet book? ( ◜▿◝ ) why?"
Who forgot to put it in?
twitter.com/citrusjunos_yoi/status/889150524393521153

Original tweet:
twitter.com/nrkito/status/889144364110290944

>"Forgot"

Sounds shady. Itou-san mad

I see some of you assholes have already been there.

Last thread had a comic where BaldFat used up a lot of condoms too. Am I missing something new?

The whole "ban the rings " thing really starts to get out of hand and disgusting me how their mind work.

Got my hands on a sample of Daisy by Marc Jacobs. If it's true that's what Bald smells like, he's a literal pure maiden. Shit is so sweet and floral. Not a drop of masculinity in that fragrance.

How long til nip fandom finds out and the publishers get dragged again for ring censorship.

Yeah I remember seeing the commercials for that perfume long ago, it had a bunch of lithe teenage girls in white dancing to some indie soft rock shit.

They're finding out now. Itou commented on it missing

I'm suprised they didn't go with Chanel No.5.

I thought they sprayed the official YoI-inspired perfumes they released a while ago.

No! They literally complete eachother!

He's using $50 chanel lip balm already. I bought it out of curiosity.

>Itou couldn't decide between Fairy and Phichit as her fave

You know she only said "maybe Phichit" at the end because the CEO was there and that's his fave. Anyway, I hope she draws more great Fairys in the future.

This brings me back to those T&B days when we all went hunting for Kotetsu's Kenzo cologne.

Executive management.

Pictures of Fairy's FS costume from the museum when? Everyone keeps saying it's god-tier and actually looks professional unlike the other cheap looking ones. I wish I had a better picture of his gold medal too.

Takes me back. I remember buying that. Not sure I'd guy white girl Bald perfume though.

Stop this Otabek you are making me diamonds.

Yeah, Daisy's kind of basic. That Kenzo one smelled really good.

Did they confirm that? Either way Bald smells like sweet flowery perfume.

Finally a full scan that shows them contorting to hold hands.

I can't believe it. It's a fragrance for a teenage girl. I thought bald would have better taste than that.

Have another

Thanks to these homos now my gf wants engraved rings too

Let him have his inner teenage girl come out.

There's comments that Phichit and Otabek are nice too but JJ's looks like shit.

I love this style of Victor. This and the frame where Victors talking about them being engaged is some of the best he's ever looked.

Getting engaged made him 5 years younger

That's all Itou's doing. She makes him look so soft.

He looks cross-eyed there Baldfatfags are so fucking blind.

Chanel No. 5 smells like shit. It's really overrated and people only get it because it's Chanel.

Isn't it also specifically a women's fragrance?

I guess it's better than them complaining about everything under the sun for once?

He's winking you colossal dumbass

He's winking. You're the blind one user.

Yeah, but it's smells like what Axe would smell like if it was made for women. My grandma loved the shit when I was a kid and loves to hug so I suffered because of it. They have better perfumes but No. 5 only still exist because it's their trademark perfume.

I agree it does smell like shit but it would be hilarious if Bald prefers women's perfume over cologne.

It's supposed to smell like a mature woman eros

Excuse the quality, but I was so confused by this statement I went and looked up the original cap. Check your glasses.

STOP! It's the same user that shits up threads pretending to be a Fairyfag. Shat up the last thread. Ignore it/them even when they start arguing with themselves.

I bet people more people would like yoi more if Bikefairy were the main couple. Baldfat are so cookie cutter and stereotypically shoujo it's disgusting.

just ignore it. they were trying to get people to talk about their husbando and nobody cared, so they'll shit on other characters like usual.

Kek they're trying so hard already

Yep So desperate.

Now stop getting baited.

Some men do like how women's fragrances smell because it's not super heavy because all of the sandalwood and musk they usually dump in men's cologne.

Although, Bald would be probably more of a Kenzo guy since the male fragrances isn't as heavy and T&Bfags know how it smells.

Ignore the shitposter. Its psycho o'clock. Right on time

Threadly meltdown time.

doesn't look like it. baldfat's ai will save us

I remember Bald's perfume being described as sweet and floral, so it could be. Why would they spray some random-ass perfume for women, when they have a random-ass perfume for women with Bald's costume slapped on the label?

Shitposter-kun please go to bed

I have an ignorant but pertinent question
Can Yuri on Festival nsfw be posted under spolier or does it go in another thread

Just ignore and never take it's posts seriously. It's only point is to start fanbase wars.

I hope not, I want a comfy thread. I love all the boys (and girls)

Be strong, Bike, Soon you'll be drinking fairy nectar directly from its source.

NSFW stuff generally goes on /y/. You could risk posting it but you'll probably get a warning or ban.

To be fair, no dicks (only cum) can be seen.

Bless the nips for being fast and bless MAPPA for the engraving

>Bald shoots his semen up Pigs ass like a firehouse with his 14inch dong.

>Pig gets pregnant but keeps ice skating

>makes a jump but falls on stomach. Baby shoots out ass and hits Fairy in the face.

>Pig is disqualified but the baby gets a gold medal

>

does the writing say anything interesting?

Will Bald marry the Pig if their baby gets a gold medal instead of the mother

This reminds me of that old copypasta of Piggy shitting out a baby for the judges during Eros.

The rings have to be worn on the right hand.

Will he still marry the Pig if their baby looks like a soccer ball?

I'm so desperate for new info that I want every one of those little notes translated.

Yes. Bald would love their baby regardless of how it looks

Yes. They will name him Wilson Nikiforov-Katsuki.

the red text said it should always be on right hand, the corner left text in the box just saud "pair rings"

Nvmd I finally learned how to post on this website and shared it in /y/