What was his motto again?

What was his motto again?

He should've tried to rape more people instead of stopping at Casca and that other girl.
It would've been fucking funny to see him stick his dick in Griffith's mangled body.

I wonder what made him despair into becoming an Apostle?
Not enough pussy?

You don't know.
Maybe his wife and daughters were raped to death in front of him and he spent his life as an apostle trying to desensitize himself and forget the trauma by drowning in pussy

Make it fun. Make it stimulating.

I like to think he was just a meek little guy who had kept his head low all his life and never stood up for himself, never getting to do what he wanted. He was dying of old age to whatever and regretted everything so immensely that he sacrificed his family.

Make Berserk dark fantasy again

Fun things are fun.

>I wonder what made him despair into becoming an Apostle?

>tfw nogf

Jesus.

goodness gracious

You know the image of a person who gets old, looks back on their life and realizes that they always held back and never lived to their fullest?
He was probably that guy. He couldn't handle it and sacrificed whoever was dear to him for a new life where he would do fucking everything and enjoy it as much as he could, with literally zero restrictions.

UMA!

Cute and cuddly, boys, cuts and cuddly

Who knows, why he worked for the royal family at all is another mystery. Since he was an old man its possible he had something to do with the kingdom.

Yes

Rape

Joining the army probably sounded exciting at the time.

Sopa do macaco e uma delicia

"Wherever I go, I must also rape."

"Only quads can stop me"

It seems like he honestly wanted to become a commander of an army. These apostles do have desires that's why they become apostles.

The unexplained question is why an apostle lets himself get captured. Maybe he transformed in prison merely days earlier then heard about this upcoming opportunity of the king recruiting the prisoners and decided to stay locked up until then.
Or maybe he liked prison.

Why didn't the Skull Knight just keep slicing away at Femto after he deflected his first attack
I mean surely he's fast enough

>ywn fight for Wyald
>spending the whole day raiding a village
>disarming the tough guys that try to fight, torturing them to death
>grabbing all the villagers food, who are helpless to do anything about it
>holding a massive feast at sunset
>selecting a few good looking wenches to rape all night and passing them around with the bois
>repeat everyday

nope skull knight knows hes a weak ass nigger comparatively that's why he's fucking around trying to get stronger instead of fighting the god hand straight up

In the golden age arc there's sort of a running theme (well, it happens twice) about how Guts fights until the end while Caska tells him it's okay to retreat sometimes. And the constant theme of survival, of course. Point is the ones who survive like skull knight know to take battles they can win.

Then how is Guts alive with all the shit he went through?

"excels in escaping death" unlike poor skull knight who has to play by everyone else's rules

I Like to think that apostle forms are twisted manifestations of a person's psyche.

Slan was probably some super slut
Zodd was probably a blood knight
Femto didn't change much in appearance because his personality is pretty much the same, except that his monstrously ruthless trait was fully exposed.

Guts apostle form would probably be some berserking demon werewolf.

>Slan was probably some super slut
Slan is pure

>guts apostle form is just the armor

Except that you'd have the shadow of Wyland killing you for no good reason looming over you constantly. Not to mention you can never, EVER go against even his slightest whim.

but she was masturbaiting at the eclipse

You weren't?

thats one of my favorite villains in anime/manga, no one tops his insanity

n-no

proof?

>He's had sex.
>I'm almost at "wizard" level and haven't even kissed a girl.
Sweet Jesus...

"I go where i please and i please where i go"

>ENJOYMENT AND EXCITEMENT!
And by that, he means "rape them to death"!

I legitimately no longer want to use the phrase
>tfw no gf