Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Request your beloved ones and take it easy!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yw4sK)
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
i.imgur.com/xm44ARo.jpg
i.imgur.com/mRg6XlN.jpg
imgur.com/a/IQgBR
i.imgur.com/4ItyGFo.jpg
i.imgur.com/oYc9Dr2.jpg
i.imgur.com/6Rj4Ttx.jpg
imgur.com/a/Oi36l
i.imgur.com/wNgD82A.png
imgur.com/a/ZRoel)
imgur.com/a/18stP
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
imgur.com/a/LJqTL
my.mixtape.moe/fgfmrn.png
imgur.com/a/5c0QU
imgur.com/a/z6jOC
comfy.moe/nzcxzk.jpg
comfy.moe/ecgiie.jpg
f.lewd.se/hmqbqO_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg
i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
imgur.com/a/27g2g
my.mixtape.moe/anavgr.jpg
imgur.com/a/MiWHe
imgur.com/a/mGiKk
imgur.com/a/drSTr
imgur.com/a/2QMMQ
imgur.com/a/CyIrO
imgur.com/a/TWcHt
imgur.com/a/zj9si
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg
i.imgur.com/SI6YXUx.png
i.imgur.com/w4mJtyM.jpg
i.imgur.com/VonhmEK.jpg
yande.re/post/show/210027
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
my.mixtape.moe/aeyobn.webm
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62830918
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
i.imgur.com/ZCzwXyd.jpg
i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg
files.catbox.moe/yjp468.jpg
i.imgur.com/Ergx73a.png
i.imgur.com/g2FtSnK.png
imgur.com/a/sZAak
dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg
i.imgur.com/WinIplO.jpg
imgur.com/a/IVOrO
imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
imgur.com/a/I68t6
imgur.com/a/a4qhl
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU;
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139
imgur.com/a/Ftv3O
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/a/vfHVo
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
imgur.com/a/RSJNM
i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png)
i.imgur.com/Bu6uNNm.jpg
i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg
i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg
imgur.com/eorqnb7.jpg
imgur.com/a/bYwdJ
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/150958
imgur.com/a/90jxK
i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
i.imgur.com/cAMAFjt.jpg
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
files.catbox.moe/jd17d4.jpg
i.imgur.com/fwnMZyl.png)
blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg
artprompts.org/
imgur.com/a/mBHc2
imgur.com/a/0ChII
imgur.com/a/y6x4p
imgur.com/IVqQm8V
i.imgur.com/7ubskO0.jpg
i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari eating something delicious that she enjoys!
It could be plat of ramen, spaghetti, or a sandwich.

Alternatively, she could also enjoy some nice ice cream or ice cream bar (during a hot day).

Though if you prefer to draw something else, go ahead! But please nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Chelsea please, anything cute/cutelewd is fine!

I'd like to request Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK) enjoying summer activities or matsuri, Tanabata and Obon are just around the corner.
Anything tasteful is appreciated, fanart is exceedingly rare.

Check out imgur.com/a/7ZSJs for ideas or draw her:
- Pulling her summer hat down against the sun.
- Eating dagashi or drinking tea. Or anything here imgur.com/a/VR1vV
- Princess Principal dress style. Optionally doing spy things. i.imgur.com/xm44ARo.jpg
- Dressed as a barmaid, classy bartender, sexy waitress or maid. i.imgur.com/mRg6XlN.jpg imgur.com/a/IQgBR
- Wearing a yukata/kimono off-shoulder, or combined with sarashi or sleeveless black bodysuit.
- Drinking from a drink fountain or tap, or offering the viewer refreshment. i.imgur.com/4ItyGFo.jpg
- Amidst water reflections, perhaps salt flat style. i.imgur.com/oYc9Dr2.jpg
- In Narmaya's outfit, but without the white coat. i.imgur.com/6Rj4Ttx.jpg

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD ready for the wedding, or wearing a micro bikini, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 or lower on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Natsume in one of the following:

- hula dancing
- sleeping in a hammock on the beach
- wearing more of her parka dress imgur.com/a/Oi36l
- strolling around a night market
- with a womb tattoo like this i.imgur.com/wNgD82A.png

Anything is cool as well.

Requesting Hinata welcoming home with a bright smile please! Anchoring for just in case. Good luck!

Requesting Erza please!

Here are some ideas I'd like to see:
- POV handholding and smiling
- Dressed as Shiny Chariot (imgur.com/a/ZRoel)
- Wearing a sports bra and spats

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine. Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Hello Drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. He doesn't have a normal wheelchair, but there aren't many images of it, so all I have is an LN cover and fanart: imgur.com/a/18stP

If you don't like that idea here are some more:
-Conducting an orchestra
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata, or laying down on a towel at the beach in a bikini while having user apply sunscreen to her back and user's hand "slipping" somewhere it shouldn't. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Popura wearing this costume from the second OP in a non-chibi form ( my.mixtape.moe/fgfmrn.png ), her in a one-piece swimsuit or her in a raincoat in the rain.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

There are so many request, which one should I take?

Requesting my dearest Solle, please and thank you!

Requesting something cute or lovely in PoV with my lovely Inori.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Hisui wearing a Fou hood or hoodie.
Hood refs: imgur.com/a/5c0QU

Requesting my mesmerizing Momo cosplaying as Celia from Rage of Bahamut. In addition, I'd also like to request her and Mio () in swimsuits having a duel with water guns. Anything of her would be greatly appreciated.
References: imgur.com/a/z6jOC

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki working out at the gym in comfortable workout clothes like these for example:

comfy.moe/nzcxzk.jpg
comfy.moe/ecgiie.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawing wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't already have a checkmark

f.lewd.se/hmqbqO_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Dear Drawfriends,

I'd like to see my dear Hane offer me a lap pillow!

Anything else cute is also welcome. Thank you and have a great weekend!

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Or anything cute of her in glasses.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Please

Requesting Tessou wearing a green Áo dài.

Requesting my baka husbando Akihisa

- Something like this but with the answers all being wrong and the score reading "best boy" instead.
my.mixtape.moe/anavgr.jpg

- Laying in bed

Anything else cute/stupid/lewd will be appreciated. Thank you!

Your post ends in a six, so take the sixth request below your post

Requesting Tamamo:

-Wearing Ishtarin's outfit from Fate Grand Order: imgur.com/a/MiWHe
-Wearing Chiaki's hoodie from Danganronpa and some glasses. imgur.com/a/mGiKk
-Or just with glasses in any outfit you like.
-In some nice, tight workout clothes. Like a cut tank top and gymshorts.
-Wearing Mika (pink haired girl's) ninja clothes:
-Cosplaing baiken:
imgur.com/a/drSTr
-Wearing Nami's Zou outfit: imgur.com/a/2QMMQ
-Tamamo, boob cleavage fan window thing included imgur.com/a/CyIrO maybe in the outfit below:
More refs: imgur.com/a/TWcHt
-Or her and my SI playing strip poker
Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
Ecchi is okay.

Requesting anything nice or cool of my husbando Slaine. Have a wonderful week, anons

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono sitting in a seiza position while patting her lap and looking at the viewer.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Yutaka lounging around and not giving a fuck at a nude beach topless with tanlines from the bikini top.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Some more specific requests would include:

• Walking through a rainy landscape with an umbrella that sports a yellow/black pattern, making it resemble a radiation sign
• Wearing her bikini (see ref sheet) on the beach, but with her usual white shirt tied up like i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg (Beware, ref slightly NSFW) in addition to or even instead of the bikini top.
• Or just some cute pose like i.imgur.com/SI6YXUx.png which would serve to emphasize her slender, beautiful legs
• All things /k/ always welcome, e.g. going First Blood i.imgur.com/w4mJtyM.jpg or going Commando i.imgur.com/VonhmEK.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something innocently suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Inori like this my.mixtape.moe/aeyobn.webm

This is the 6th person I'll do my best good sir

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62830918
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

It’s July, time to save the world!
Requesting Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama and a chibi me in any of the manga’s covers, replacing the Earth with a pudding. Oretama refs: i.imgur.com/ZCzwXyd.jpg SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg
-Also requesting DJ NepTUNING OUT OF CONTROL. UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
-Enjoying a nice breeze or a rain.

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/yjp468.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Oora

Requesting my Yuuna cooking while wearing an apron, similiar to these two images, optionally saying something along the lines of "Dinner is almost ready, dear!": i.imgur.com/Ergx73a.png
or alternatively Yuuna dressed as a butler: i.imgur.com/g2FtSnK.png

Requesting Rika dressed in this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak
Rika reaching her cute, small hand out towards me.
Or her dressed as a cute witch casting deadly spells, or summoning (cute loli) demons to fight and do wicked deeds for her.
Or any cute date moment in POV, like her cutely laying out a picnic under a tree.
Anything cute/sexy/cool of her is good too.

Joint request with Nanakofag, both Rika and Nanako solving a murder mystery together.

Requesting C.C. accepting a sunflower from Yotsuba. Larger C.C. ref:

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

Yotsuba ref (though you really shouldn't need one):

i.imgur.com/WinIplO.jpg

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-I'd like to see her being happy watching fireworks
-Wearing cutelewd patriotic lingerie/bikini, or even naked with private parts hidden by baguettes if you want
-Being 100% comfy on a fluffy bear rug
-Wearing a cutelewd egyptian outfit (inspiration imgur.com/a/IVOrO )

For a join request with Momoanon ( ), Mio and Momo in swimsuits at the beach with waterguns

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Anything cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting my waifu, Ivis. Possibly in one of the following suggestions:
• Dressed as Lucid making the same smug grins as Lucid herself. Either normal proportion or chibi are both cute.
Lucid Reference: imgur.com/a/I68t6
• Ivis as an inkling, since Splatoon 2 just came out.
Inkling Reference: imgur.com/a/a4qhl

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you ever find her original outfit difficult, but if you can leave her black ear accessory with the white “x” on that would be wonderful. Thank you and hope you all had a nice weekend.

Rozalin with a water gun, wearing a swimsuit under a white tied-up top and jean shorts while being a bit wet; wearing Priere's cheerleader outfit my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the outfit designed using her normal dress; using her own Sexy Beam youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU; or just anything really.

Another idea is something like drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga dressed as Tillis from Burning Rangers.
Tillis refs - imgur.com/a/Ftv3O

Himiko is a cheery girl but often times obsessed with blood and cutting people up so maybe Himiko with blood packs or something similar.

Or Himiko in a sexy bikini, preferably showing off her back.
bikini refs - imgur.com/a/Ftv3O

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

I'd like to request Makise Kurisu.

In honor of Kurisu's birthday on the 25th. it would be great to see her wearing a party hat and eating sweets. Maybe striking a confident pose or laughing with a genuine smile.

If you're looking for suggestions:

- Wearing an operator outfit similar to: imgur.com/a/vfHVo while holding an F2000 or a P90. Gas mask and other weapons are optional.

- Making the sounds of scientific progress.

- Meeting Bossu and/or other Friends from Kemono Friends

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is also acceptable.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting a smug Mint teasing a blushing SI! (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png)

or Mint like this: i.imgur.com/Bu6uNNm.jpg

Anything else nonlewd or just a little bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her smile, thank you so much and have an absolutely beautiful weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally baking with the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing or diving in ocean

or maid Hyun-ae

or wearing her scientist clothes

Requesting Mai:

-POV with her on a park bench leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing casual clothes like these;i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one;i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
-washing the dishes while humming with a smile on her face, wearing an apron on a bare top exposed from both shoulders up to her back and a micro-mini with a slight slit. Or just as she is in this image; imgur.com/eorqnb7.jpg but with a bare top and a micro-mini.
-wearing a cat girl costume;imgur.com/a/bYwdJ and looking really embarrased while saying cute things don't suit her
-alternatively Mai in a catgirl costume taking a kokeiken kenpo form; on a left body stance, hips lowered and both hands projecting like the claws of a tiger. As if she were a beautiful wild feline hunting down a prey.
-or Mai wearing a malicious witch-like smile with a red aura around her telling me not to get cheeky

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine as well. Please and thank you.

you want him wearing anything in particular?
like a apron or?

Requesting Allenby dressed as a waitress and serving some coffee/tea. Or, dressed as a Gundam:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/150958
Enjoy your Sunday.

Requesting Shinjiro enjoying the beach with some bioluminescent phytoplankton, pulling his hair up, or wearing a t-shirt with the pentakill icon on it. Refs: imgur.com/a/90jxK
Anything otherwise badass or handsome of him would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, take it easy.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

·Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
·Otherwise, any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or cooking her own special curry, as an alternative.

Another WWD is upon us. Let's get this started.

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia lying down next to the viewer in bed while smiling and saying good morning (optional), dressed in a nightdress

* Nightdress reference: i.imgur.com/cAMAFjt.jpg

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of those work, anything cute or beautiful is fine.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting my husbando, shidou mariya:
-wearing hotpants
-dressed as shimakaze
Anything else is welcome, even a little lewd

Requesting Haruhi wearing Korwa's swimsuit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2793425 or wearing a nurse outfit.

And for something simple, I love seeing her with other waifu's hairstyles.

Requesting Taiga having a popsicle or other sort of frosty treat, or sunbathing at the beach, please.
Or Birdifag's super nice idea of Birdy and Taiga having some snacks at a cafe in some casual clothes, or having a friendly sparing match.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Anything casual + apron would be perfect thank you! Maybe shirtless if you feel like it. Thanks for considering it user.

Waifu with larger boobs pls. Like this is fine.
files.catbox.moe/jd17d4.jpg

Requesting Nozomi doing one of the following, please:

- Fanning herself with a folding fan (or just holding one)
- Sitting on a picnic mat while smiling at the viewer
- Wearing a classical maid uniform (Reference: i.imgur.com/fwnMZyl.png)

Alternatively, anything else would be just as appreciated as long as it's not too lewd. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Rin stretching after waking up.

To those that registered their names at the guild hall you're now enlisted to go on adventure, it may take some time to return but ill do my best. No more replies needed, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Yea, was thinking of the latter to be honest. I might get you a doodle today and do it properly/deliver next week.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-In spats and sports bra as she goes out training in a gym
-Stretching out her naked body and tail in front of a full length mirror, sauna, or pool
-Standing naked in front of a A.C. unit to cool herself down while using her tail to hold a fan and fan herself
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit at the beach

Requesting anything for Anchovy please

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia watching the fireworks with a surprised expression, maybe wearing some traditional clothing, walking around during the summer rain or just enjoying a cold drink.

These requests might not be really interesting so, as always, feel free to draw anything else you might see fit for drawing.

Thank you for your consideration. Please enjoy your weekend. Don't forget to take it easy, everyone.

That's actually a really good idea. I'll have to try this next time. Thanks user!

Anything? Be more specific

put her on a pizza

Requesting Minatsu wearing an evening dress, can be something lewd too. Alternatively, cosplaying as Rin from Infinite Stratos.
Anything else is also fine, thanks and good night.

Godspeed my man.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce with her hair covering one eyes while wearing a formal dress. Another idea could be her in a Wooly costume or something that's summer related.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- A POV of her saying thank you or mentioning being together for more than half the year.

-Riding or petting a Dragonair.blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg

- Her with her butt either growing at a fast rate or just extremely large.

Thank you for any consideration! I'd be happy to do an art trade or joint request with anyone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

It's a little slow-loading but for an interesting take if you are having issue trying to come up with a request idea or inspiration.

artprompts.org/

There's some interesting ones that can pop up, I highly recommend it if you're stumped for ideas, I usually use the character or situation categories for my sketches.

no
do you think i can get something cute in her military outfit?

Requesting Lavinia wearing a fitted hat with any Philidelphia sport teams or Delaware related stuff on it
As a battle mage, Lavinia has a good grasp on physical combat as well as magic. So for a change of pace, requesting Lavi picking up archerhy, and a more fitting "elven" outfit to boot
>imgur.com/a/mBHc2
For anyone /o/ here, posing with my Acura or Suzuki, with a matching outfit like these various pictures
Suzuki >imgur.com/a/0ChII
Acura >imgur.com/a/y6x4p
Please, thank you, and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Yuuko.

- At a festival either playing some games like fish scooping/trying to shoot the prize or eating some food like candied apple, grilled squid, etc.
- Dressed like a delinquent.
- In a competition swimsuit.

Don't feel limited to what's above, thanks.

>no
Oh, Okay.

RequestING Pyrrha Alexandra anything cute will do

>Badass New York bike messenger

bike as in motorcycle? Tsubasa and Hane ride those.

Thanks for sharing this generator, user!

that is pretty funny though

Teaset's did that already

> something cute
Chibi?

no chibi

Requesting him wearing this shirt, maybe wearing some headphones. imgur.com/IVqQm8V

>Beautiful short hair
>An overweight dragonslayer
>Teen trying too hard to be emo
I think this thing hates her.

I'd like to humbly request Rikka in a summer version of her regular outfit, perhaps sleeveless, with a shorter skirt, and open-toed high heels.

Or perhaps something with a bit of foot focus, if you're interested in doing that, either barefoot or with stirrup leggings. (I have various ideas.)

Alternatively, Anything else would be just as wonderful, of course, including lewd since she's a tremendously lewd person.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who picks this up.

>Beautiful short hair
This one is the opposite of hating someone.

Best Serasenshi.

Cute Jupes.

I was thinking of giving her bigger eyes and smaller face.

Absolutely precious. How do you do that accidentally?

>Brilliant sun god/ess
>Viking Demon God
>War veteran
>It was chilly out. She wished she had brought a sweater
>It was never his/her intention to start that fire.

Some that I got.

Any WIPs?

CUTE
U
T
E

Yeah I thought it would be cute.
Adorable pic.

Requesting Chaton in a sling bikini.

Requesting an image of my Sawyer cradling a Black Labrador puppy like a baby, similar to this (except with her head in frame):
i.imgur.com/7ubskO0.jpg
Size of puppy can be varied, you can make him really tiny or bigger still (I think she's strong enough to hold him). Her red overshirt can be skipped for simplicity if you feel as such. Angle of picture can be from the front too if you want.

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, I like chibi style drawings and stylizations like in Panty & Stocking, Nichijou, or Bkub's typical style.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, if you have ideas, just ask me, I also have plenty of my own ideas for that.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

I was using the computer without my glasses on. I couldn't see well surprise so i leaned in closer and put my arm in the table and crumpled up the drawing in the process.
Long story short i'm a dumbass.
Thanks