New ONE PUNCH MAN thread

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

Infinite combo edition.

Fresh off the press chapter. Just waiting on translations now.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7fWKezF4iU
http://viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEMj0Q?manga=onepanman
https://pastebin.com/cpPDdRuv
Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

a sexy girl in OPM

wtf am I reading bro

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Will the next chapter decide whether or not we're actually back on track with the webcomic or if we get derailed by another 3 months of side story?

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

So how shit is this thread going to be

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Go read the webcomic

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

O MY WEBCOMIC NEN

Literally every OPM thread

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Infinite combo became pottery combo
KIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Like pottery

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Garou dodging a class A hero
Garoufags BTFO
How will they even recover?

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

I started in 2012 with this manga and yet webcomic fags are worse now than ever. At least mobcucks have stopped shitposting.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

A new chapter came out today. So extremely.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

I started in 2012

Bro just stop, I've been supporting ONE since the release before his collab with Murata, us WEBCOMIC fags made your stupid babby interpretation a reality, so show some damn respect

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

47 Pages

True or just a meme

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

Garou will still pummel Gatling with his own gun and keep pummelling your asshole for years to come. You can unclench now.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Sure dude, but don't expect anyone to believe that.

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Translate the chapter then since you can understand Japanese
True

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

KISSSSAMAAAAAAA

John Butler
John Butler

Both.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

Literally nothing happens except Awakened Cockroach dies therefore snuffing out the theory that he's replacing Bug God

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Sure, if ONE hadn't been popular, then Murata wouldn't have found his comic. I'll admit that. But it's because Murata decided that redrawing OPM was important enough to risk his career do to a Near Death Experience in 2011 that ONE exploded in popularity, made MONEY off his hobby, got to make Mob Psycho 100, and got 2 fucking animes made about his works. Stop being salty about being left behind as a webcomicfag and take reality for what it is: the manga is their focus now.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

that random darkshine sequence

hard cringe

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

Anyone else really feel like Murata has gotten much better since the manga diverged from the webcomic? His artstyle has been improving constantly, and his fights have been something else. Metal Bat vs Garou and Suiryu vs monsters were amazing.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

Webcomic fags are fucking cancerous

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Idk but I think Do-S should have a rematch vs Fubuki and not fighting Mask(if she is going to replace Goddess Glasses), because the main reason she almost got eaten alive by Orochi was due to fooling around too much vs Fubuki(which got her wounded)

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

MUH STEREOTYPICAL ANIME TOURNAMENT SHOUNENSHIT filler

How the fuck is deviating from the webcomic any good, not only did we get a fucking real plot instead of a cocktease about MUH HERO HUNTER, but the conclusions reached and story moving forward were even better

I get it, Suiryu was a jobber to make the monsters spooper skary, but holy shit, was it the most terrible implementation ever.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

insecure beta detected

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

No? His sameface and backgrounds have gotten worse. He fucking copypastes DBshit.

It's 2017 and Sea King arc STILL looks better.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

ONEfags are the most cancerous fanbase ever. They think we read OPM because of the writing but the writing is actually hot garbage and that's why there is no discussion about the plot. It's either waifu wars or power level discussion.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Wait until we reach the climax of this arc and murata will officially be the best artist

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

are you talking about yourself?

it's so blatantly shoehorned anyone with half a brain cell would cringe

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

tfw im a MURATAfag and I routinely pretend to be a ONEfag to actively lower their reputation around the internet

DEVIOUS

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

tfw im a MURATAfag and I routinely pretend to be a ONEfag to actively lower their reputation around the internet
You need a hobby my man

David Allen
David Allen

Yeah, ever since the end of the Boros Arc

Compare this Tats pic with her appearance in the current arc, she looked plain in the beginning.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

I actually agree with this. He's had to go back and change Saitama's face a few times now. I think his assistants need to start working on backgrounds more so we don't get speedlines for the entire background every other page.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

Most of the S-Class was noticeably improved. Look at Drive Knight, Flashy Flash and Darkshine and compare them to their newer versions.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

That was one of the best bonus chapters. Will we ever see Glasses again?

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

What hurt the most was the pacing, it was very slow, it got better when Murata was releasing over 30 pages per release.

The anime will make the whole tournament much better if they keep the same pacing Season 1 had.

What we learned about about Suiryu is that he was as strong as Garou, but Garou edges him in the mental aspect.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

Murata is nowhere as bad as Toyotaro when it comes to DB tracing/homages.

Goku vs Merged Zamasu is inferior to Suiryu vs Choze.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

What we learned about about Suiryu is that he was as strong as Garou

Garou survives multiple punches from Saitama whilst Suiryuu doesnt?

Cringe, baka

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

I feel betrayed

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

What are you on about?

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

being this dumb
Damn that's embarrassing.
ONE is changing the Monster association arc to feel more grand in scale and a better progression of the OPM story, the monster association arc is pretty much the defining arc in OPM, but in the Webcomic the whole thing is rather rushed, it feels like there's the dragon monsters and that's fucking it, doesn't feel like much of an association as much as just a small group of strong monsters, it also happens out of fucking nowhere, one chapter there's a kidnapping the next the S-class is off to fight the association.
With the tournament arc he's expanding both the human/monster world and he needed some kind of backdrop for the MA attack to happen to, otherwise Saitama would be out and about one-shotting every monster in sight, which would mess up the sequence of events in the MA arc if they knew about him before hand. Suiryu is not so much about himself as he is an anti-thesis to saitama, kind of a prelude to Garou, leading us into his major themes, he's strong and he is enjoying that, he's also not a hero at all and he doesn't respect them at all, Saitama shows him what being a hero is all about, which is a major theme of the story
He wasn't "a jobber to make the monsters spooper skary", we know they don't mean shit to saitama, he's there to further define Saitama's position in life leading in to the MA raid.

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

he hasn't read the webcomics

Oye oye oye..

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Don't you fucking dare start this shit again.

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

he hasn't heard about how ONE and Murata had a fallout

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

i demand sauce

John Sanders
John Sanders

Drive Knight looked like a cyborg Ulquiorra haha.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Maybe if One ever continues with the webcomic storyline, he might join the NEO HA..

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

Just making some random shit up
wow you sure showed me user

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Stop making shit up for no reason

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

I had no idea Hanji was also working for the HA.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

She's like a sluttier Hanji

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

It's just newfags spouting nonsense. Art quality went downhill after Boros. Murata spends more time drawing skin tight clothes instead of making all scenes as detailed and atmospheric as he can. And his assistants are just lazy fucks.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Kottetsu?

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7fWKezF4iU

I hope Season 2 uses this song when Saitama rescues Suiryu from Bakuzan, use THE HERO when Snek and Max return to the stadium saving Suiryu from the 3 Crows.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

lol at everyone who thought Orochi had no power.

He just pierced someone who claimed to move at the speed of light.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

The only reason I can imagine that you think it's somehow shoehorned in or cringy is because you have issues with muscly black men in banana hammocks or you're just pretending to be retarded

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

Someone's begging to get DARKSHINED

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Artist is TheGoldenSmurf

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

are you retarded?

darkshine has to squash a literal fly to make up for his 'lack of screentime' during ma's invasion

his timing is as cringy as it gets

John Hall
John Hall

It's definitely because of background/shading that the quality seems worse. Just look at this page here

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Wrong reply my B

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

darkshine is asian tho

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Murata had different assistants in the past iirc, he got new ones in early 2016(thats why Tonariyj site said on twitter that Murata was looking for assistants ).

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

darkshine has to squash a literal fly to make up for his 'lack of screentime' during ma's invasion
But that doesn't make any sense, Darkshine has a ton of screentime in the ma invasion, I really don't understand what you're so upset about

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

TFW that fly is a God level threat.
saitama can't even kill a fly

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

current ma invasion, not the raid

retard

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Its the background as the other user pointed it out.

In this page, it took a while to realize Lily got sent off flying, wondering if that user uploaded that to his Lily Album.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

True, but he sure as hell doesn't look asian

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

new chapter but thread is dead(4 of the IPs are mine because shit ISP with dynamic IP)
What killed the hype?

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

Reddit guy is translating the chapter, Good news!!

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

current ma invasion, not the raid
you didn't really specify now did you?
I don't know man, could've been darkshine, could've been any other hero really, would you have found it cringe if it was like pig god or flashyflash or something?
retard
lol Your level of upsetness makes me think it's Darkshine specifically that's setting you off, do you often get uncomfortable while looking at muscly men?

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Muh.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

terrible pacing and filler. We should be in the Garou fight by now.

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

Hyperbole.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Darkshne should be ronnie or sergio oliva.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Filler

I don't think you know the meaning of that word.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Next chapter should be Garou vs Death Gatling and Genos.

Murata should extend the Garou vs Genos(he always does it with Genos fights).

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

Back at you faggot. Go pick up a dictionary.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Suck a cock.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

Damn, that's shiny

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

you're actually fucking retarded faggot

had pri pri gotten the same kind of cameo with him randomly popping up to pick off a fucking fly during the invasion it would've been just as cringy

this shit screams 'haha i'm here too do you remember my sick abilities by the way'

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

tfw too intelligent to read filler manga made for waifufags when I'm already 2 years ahead of them in plot and story by reading the true, original, canon story

Reading the manga would be like watching all 1 trillion episodes of One Piece. Only a true brainlet would sit around, shitting themselves in contemplation over a rehashed plot of story already available.

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Not yet, we would be in this chapter..

Jason Long
Jason Long

His art style is just as boring and generic as it's always been, if maybe slightly less so.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Maybe in your shit opinion it would be

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

Oh so he is showing it?

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

No it's just another cover

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Murata can't afford to hire a competent assistant who'd do proper sfx and backgrounds

Garou fighting Rover in the dark is going to be speedlines for days. Can't wait.

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Nah sadly it's just one page.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

You fuckers sure loves to exaggerate.

Ryder White
Ryder White

That sky bg is godawful, holy fuck.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

It's certainly not amazing. is the level of quality Murata was on average, previously.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Keep fishing for those (You)'s

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

You're just blind faggot. Kill yourself.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

The only blind one here is (You)

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

I'm looking at this shit and trying to imagine how Garou's first visit to MA is gonna go.

But I just can't. Nothing makes sense.

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

You're making this way too complicated in your head. It's the easiest thing to make sense of

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

What did he say to make Orochi kill cockroach?

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Yeah that extra page is a painful outlier at this point. Shame how much the art has suffered.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

I'm not fishing for anything. The sky is about par for the course of average quality about 2 years back for Murata. The spreads are where he actually spends time drawing details and special effects digitally to make things pop and look good, wheras he previously spent a similar effort and amount of time on average panels and pages.

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Go away webshitfag.
Your webcomic ain't gonna be updated anymore and nobody cares about it, not even ONE

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

This is why being forced to pump out 50 pages every other week while having nonexistent assistants on his level in order to make pacing better can be bad. It's moving the plot along, but art quality suffers.

Hopefully we see a return to form when Season 2 comes around, or at least when Monster Association is in full swing.

John Moore
John Moore

The art is plenty good enough when it matters. There is no need for it to have Miura tier of autistic details in every panels.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

The art is the main draw of the manga. Otherwise, there's almost no point in redrawing the webcomic chapters until the manga passes the webcomic.

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

way too complicated
MA: Here's a cell. Eat it so we can kidnap and kill children together.
Garou: Here's my middle finger faggot.
MA: You go and murder some people them, mmkay?
Garou: ...
MA: Meeting over.

Is that how it's supposed to go then? Because that's hilariously retarded writing.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

samefag

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Is that how it's supposed to go then? Because that's hilariously retarded writing.
It isn't retarded. Garou is literally, medically, insane. He believes against all odds that monsters are harmless and don't hurt people. He thinks all the dead bodies scattered across town is just Fake News and he knows better. That heroes are evil and Monsters are just good decent creatures who deserve to be protected.

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

http://viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEMj0Q?manga=onepanman

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

You a fucking retard. The art is still high tier and even at its "worst" it's 100 times better than the webcomic.

Godamn you make it sounds like most pages now looks like shit, you have no idea what you're talking about or you're just baiting for (you).

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

The art quality has barely changed since Centipede
The only change that's occurs has been less detailed backgrounds, and that's only with some images

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Hey lets be glad the art isnt at the level of current Miura.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

No dumbass it's not the same, Darkshine's abilities haven't even been shown in the manga yet aside from this

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

This pic right here was Murata at its worst.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

He didn't change him at all, cool.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

so we finally have his "consistent" design now, looks like he had no neck.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Why does Murata's black sperm look like a teletubby? This fag can't do anything right.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

You're bloody braindead. Garou's already willingly attacked monsters and called them disgusting.

He doesn't particularly trust them in the webcomic either but here he's already in a fucking conflict with them. It makes zero sense for MA to ignore the elephant in the room aka monster cells and it makes zero sense for Garou to cooperate with them. At that point, dismissing him with an offhand "LOL just kill 100 people okay" is also retarded writing.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

It's not bad at all. He just wasn't used to drawing Saitama yet. Also he redraw that face and some others of volume 1 in the tankobon.

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

Yep, he had no neck in the webcomic too.

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Forgot to upload pic.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

it's shoehorned as fuck

only retards like you would defend a cringe sequence like that

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

It's not bad at all

That's cause all you look at is tits and ass, you stupid muratafag, that looked fucking awful and nothing like caped baldy.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Translations are finally coming.

Pages 1-3 Situation seems to be almost back to normal Did cities have any damage?
Drive Knight reported us important data. It's information about this "enemy". The name's "Monster Association". I don't know the purpose, but they didn't attack the Hero Association.
It seems they found a technique to transform humans in monsters. Their chief is named Monster king Orochi. He also sent us the rought position of the hideout.
Oh! As expected of him!
It's in Z City. It's been a ghost town for a while now.
What's the rank of the caught monsters? If those monsters collaborated, giving them a rank is... awkward. Was the hostage bribed or are you just speculating a lot? Tsk, does that guy think we'll protect him? If so, what does he want? Money? No, monsters don't need it. It might be considered a "Don't mess with us". It's a matter of principle, we have to exterminate all of them with no exception. Since he's been taken hostage and gave us info, he's out. That's what he thinks, probably.

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

You're bloody braindead. Garou's already willingly attacked monsters and called them disgusting.
He denies that those are monsters. No true Scotsman. They kill people, so they are not really monsters. Monsters are good and they don't kill people, so those who do, don't count.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

Only the fusions had real human form

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Wait so instead of Child Emperor finding out the hideout location, its Drive Knight who does it.

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

2/10.
Try harder next time.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

You beat me to it user, was going to tell this fag how fucking retarded he is.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

That looks like an average quality page from literally any other manga. OPM is known for being above and beyond almost every other manga in terms of art quality.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Drive Knight found the "rough" position, I'm guessing CE will find the exact one.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

I forgot that the proper way to draw OPM, is to draw it in total darkness, while powering through an epileptic seizure

My bad, webshitfag.
But keep in mind that the only reason anybody beyond your small cuck-circle of autists has heard about OPM at all, is because Based Murata decided it had potential and pushed for a remake.
If he didn't, ONE would still be a fucking NEET begging for donations.

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

I don't like how he changed the continuity of this scene removing the infinite combo from it desu senpai

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

You're ignoring the fucking point, retard.

Garou ALREADY doesn't trust them for shit. MA don't coddle their own folk. Why the fuck should MA care about his personal crusade and why the fuck should they just dismiss him with a retarded KILL 100 PPL LOL mission when he's guaranteed to make a fucking scene at their base and afterwards as well?

The writing is plain bad, you daft fuck.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

Honestly, the thing with Gouketsu having the same pose as Saitama's beaten character works so much better than what we had in the webcomic, I'm totally fine with the change.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

So... Any news about the actual important series? Is ONE still in hibernation?

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

How about you complain about that AFTER we see what ONE has in mind for this part?

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

How dumb are you? Look at the little details, his tail has become a huge tentacle and he is a tall, lanky piece of shit instead of a fluid stocky midget man.

You must be retarded if you can't notice the differences.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

I'm already 2 years ahead of them in plot and story by reading the true, original, canon story

I'm pretty sure everyone in these threads already caught up with the webcomic.

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

I'd give it a few more months for mob to finish, then he will probably continue with OPM
He clearly can't deal with two series at once

Luis King
Luis King

It all boils down to MA thinking that "Garou could be useful!" and fucking themselves over in the process.

Yes. They're retarded like that.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

We know that Phoenix Man (sadly) and Vampire have new designs. Do-S survived so it would make sense she replaced Goddess Glasses, which would make sense to show how much stronger Amai Mask is compared to Fubuki. Do you think Tub God or God Bug will get new designs, or replacements?

I really like Bug God, so I'm glad Awakened Cockroach is dead and won't replace him. Royal Ripper already looks the same, but Senior Centipede is dead, and Elder Centipede is too powerful to replace him against Garou. I really wonder how the early arc is going to go.

I guess Rhino wrestler could take someone's role in that, but he doesn't seem that strong to me.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

No, he's too busy waste time on it.
He's juggling two anime series, a manga, and scripting and storyboarding another one.
You expect him to have time to waste, with such a hectic schedule for what was essentially a hobby project to help him learn use a graphics tablet?

Leo White
Leo White

ONE isn't even reading this shit, he's too busy getting drunk, having sex and drawing MOB. He doesn't care about what his employee murata draws at this point in time.

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

his tail has become a huge tentacle
He is a fucking shapeshifter, his design changes wildly during the arc depending on the situation
he is a tall, lanky piece of shit
Oh you are just a retard that doesn't understand perspective, got it.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

I can't wait until Murata does the Atomic Samurai vs Black Sperm fight. That shit is going to look amazing.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Something more of page 4
Excluding those of the monster association... there must be even more monsters who are independent. Mh, so this time... the monsters' movements were done for a demonstration.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

*glurp* *slurp* *glurg* ahh murata your cock is so oishii in my mouth
hai sensei i will defend your honor on the internet whatever the cost!!!

I always see you in these threads defending murata, no matter the time of day, no matter the criticism. Holy fucking shit, get a fucking life you loser.

Even the most fervent flat earther christfags aren't as deluded as you.

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

It would give a better proof why Fubuki thinks that no one can surpass Mask

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Manga MA is kind of supposed to be dumb. Garou protecting Zenko should've been the equivalent of the time he helped Busaiku in the park. Such moments make it blatant that he doesn't fit in with the monsters.

In the manga MA will keep sucking his dick regardless of how many times he blows them off because they desperately need new recruits and he's so valuable.

Not sure if Garou is going to give them the silent treatment when they kidnap him but he can say whatever he wants and MA will eat it up.

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Yeah, that's why I think it'd be a good thing. Especially since Amai Mask beat Goddess with no problems at all.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Not the guy you were talking to, but does it really matter? I mean, you're literally throwing a fit because Black Sperm's proportions aren't exactly the same as ONE's design.

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

because Black Sperm's proportions aren't exactly the same as ONE's design.

Which is inconsistent as hell. There are plenty of panels where the guys looks slim like in this manga shot. If Murata drew him like that that means that's how he's supposed to look overall.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

We know that Phoenix Man (sadly)

How so? He could be hiding his human face under the feathers just like he hides the hand that gave Garou the invitation card. Phoenix Man is a straight upgrade from the webcomic chicken he was.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

The problem isn't a difference of opinion, it's that I've seen that same retard in every thread just defending murata no matter the criticism.

There's no point in arguing with him regarding these matters when I know it's the one and only number 1 muratafag on the internet, I just hope one day he looks into the reflection of his monitor back at himself and realize how deluded a fanboy he is. I mean let's say one day murata calls himself the messiah; I wouldn't be surprised if he's the first pope of the religion of murata.

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

That and it's Black Sperm. Of all the character designs to complain about.

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

I always see you in these threads attacking murata, no matter the time of day, no matter the criticism. Holy fucking shit, get a fucking life you loser.

John Scott
John Scott

I just loved how he was a guy who wore a bird suit and turned into a monster. It had that old OPM feel like the guy who ate so much crab that he became a monster. While it still could be that, not showing his face at all times removes part of his charm.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

But first its Garou vs Gatling, then Genos and Bang/Bomb.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

Honestly, you're no better than him if is the extent of your criticism. It's literally nothing but nitpicking bullshit.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

If its was Fuhrer Ugly for example then his complains would be more understandable.

Im so looking forward seeing Fuhrer Ugly in the manga, he is supposed to be one disgusting bastard.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

user, that's what makes it even better. so far he passes off as the super cool monster bird, that will make it all the more hilarious once he reveals how he truly is.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Right, I get what you mean. Personally I don't mind because the phoenix looks cool and we still have Fuhrer Ugly, Black Sperm and Homeless Emperor who almost as dumb and even more powerful monsters, so my silly looking serious threat quota is met.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

There's several more fights until the one I said, it's just my favorite one.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

I'm honestly curious about Evil Natural Water, too. Thing looked dumb as fuck before it started attacking.

Parker James
Parker James

saying black sperm looks like a teletubby is nitpicking bullshit

Uh, what? You a big teletubby fan?

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

That's not as funny though, he can hide the face. Having it on display all the time is what made it funny.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

You're retarded. No, having him pass off as a cool monster than reveal he's just a guy in a suit makes it way funnier, but seems like you won't accept anything that isn't the original.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

I think I'm the only guy in the planet who is kinds hyped about Gums.

David Carter
David Carter

Yeah, you're totally the only one, absolutely nobody else wants to see his redesign.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

I don't even care that much, I just think the original design was better. I just made a comment and you started inquiring about it and getting mad about it, his new desing is fine, but lacks the utter ridiculousness in some of ONE's character designs.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

People fighting over MA redesigns and possible replacements

This could be considered simple shitposting but I can see that it actually is a sign we're getting back on track after the MONTHS of nothing but Suiryu/Garou/WDM shitposting followed by esporn dumps.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

The point I'm trying to make is that you're implying Murata somehow didn't "do right" by Black Sperm, even though the design is basically unchanged except for certain proportions that don't detract from his design at all.

I think it's more a matter of taste, like if you prefer him to be a continuous gag or a single punchline. Honestly I'd prefer the latter with a face reveal, but only because I already experienced the gag with the original. Both outcomes would still be funny, though.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

one page man

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Wew lad I leave those thread for 5 weeks and you're still going?
Looks like you're asking to be BTFO once again

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

"he didn't change him at all"
actually he did change him and here's what is different....
"wow wtf stop nitpicking, all praise and glory is due to murata and murata alone!" *prostrates on the ground to the direction of murata's house*

Well alrighty then, thanks for the worthless replies.

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

Animefag here, has one punch man kissed fubuki yet in the novels?

James Moore
James Moore

in the novels

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Fubuki

She's called Blizzard you damn weaboo. You wouldn't call onepunchman wanpanman wouldn't you?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Yes, they also held hands too.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Tats wears that thing around the house
she must be extremely smelly

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

Or she just has several of them.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

webmongoloids thinks like literal hipster
in a meme webcomic

Kek

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

No, we call him Saitama

Grayson Moore
Grayson Moore

Casual reader with a few questions stopping by. Is the arc already finished? Did we already hit a point where the second season of the anime is going to stop at? If so is there a final fight comparable to the fight with boris.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

One is a direct translation and the other is a different prononciation. Stupid comparison.

Connor Young
Connor Young

If so is there a final fight comparable to the fight with boris.
Yes, it just happens offscreen.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

>>160732486
In no way is Gouketsu comparable with Boros.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Is the arc already finished? Did we already hit a point where the second season of the anime is going to stop at?
It's at a decent spot for a second season to end. There's even a final fight that would be fitting for the last episode.

If so is there a final fight comparable to the fight with boris.
No, but there will be when Season 3 comes around. Unfortunately, we have to wait 3 years for that.

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Translations when?

Henry Green
Henry Green

No. Yes. No.

S2 is going to be shit.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

The question came across as bait anyway after the last thread was filled with people saying casuals will complain that there is no fight comparable to Boros.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

I don't think it's laziness as much as a conscious decision to simplify the artstyle, to get more content released more quickly.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Fuck off phoneposting fag. Find a different way to shitpost

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

So, is it the demon king or gokuetsu who is the final boss?

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Thanks buddy!

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

One mentioned a ways back that he wanted the anime to end with the garou fight. as far as that being during S2 or not, i dont know. its just what he wanted back then and I havent read anything new off him that changed but I havent exactly been looking

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

he truly was the One Punch Man™
End yourself

Cooper James
Cooper James

The only shitpost here is your garbage.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Nah, she IS called Fubuki - you're not supposed to translate given names, you infinite retard.
If your name was "John", i wound't fucking call you "Yahweh is Gracious", just because that's what the name means in original Hebrew.

The sisters names are respectively Fubuki and Tatsumaki, because they used them a decade before the Association was established, their call-signs are wordplay on their names - and that's what you could and frankly, should translate, lest you sound like a weeb.

You don't see anyone around here writing weeb shit like Jigokuu no Fubuki, do you?

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

They does are always called Blizzard and Tornado in the Viz official translation tough, so it's the right way.

Michael King
Michael King

One mentioned a ways back that he wanted the anime to end with the garou fight
Oh boy I remember that.

If that's truly what he wants, overloading the arc with disposable garbage was the wrong thing to do. At this rate OPM's chances of getting a third season are pitiful.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Pretty sure the big fight will be the whole "Suiryu Vs. the MA members & Gouketsu" and Saitama takes care of the latter off-screen but who knows. Maybe the anime will show the whole fight between the two.

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

Why ask this if you don't know what's going on, unless you're baiting that is That doesn't even make any sense retard. Keep samefagging on different IPs

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

tfw i'm literally named after judeo-christian God

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

still need enough content to fill out a 12 episode season though so we will see. nothing stopping them from editing out shit not 100% relevant to the story

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

You're so fucking retarded, you really think you have the majority opinion in this.

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Forgot pic kek

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

You are still the only garbage I see around here. Just fuck off.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

What kind of stupid logic is that, they're not going to edit anything out just because you fags are still upset over much webcomic

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

Wasn't Fubuki and Tatsumaki their real names while Blizzard and Tornado were their hero's names?

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Viz
lol

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

You should be telling that to yourself. Retards like you only derail discussion with their stupid shit
Both, but they added things of the end of their names to make hero names

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

What is there to laugh about? it's the OFFICIAL translation. It can only be the best and most accurate one around.

Angel Young
Angel Young

who said anything about being upset? Im talking about what they do to fill 12 episodes. Season 1 wasnt page for page carry over from the manga. there was never enough material from the webcomic

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

You act like this arc was made just to fill 12 episodes. Which is stupid in itself

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

It's not exactly about not enough overall content, it's just to fill in the episodes so that they can each end at a proper time. That's why there was extra content but at the same time they rushed the sea king arc.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

rushed the sea king arc.
It's been a while since I watched the anime, what was different about Sea King? I remember they didn't bother naming Jet and the others.

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

What is there to laugh about?
That you're not supposed to translate people's given names, names are about distinctive vocalization 1st, underlying meaning - a very 2nd, that barely anyone gives a fuck about.
It's an accurate translation, but one that shouldn't be made in the 1st place.
Having a major in my native language, such stuff unironically triggers me, lol

Again, if your name was John i wouldn't call you "Yahweh is Gracious", just because that's what the name translates to.
People who translated that should be smacked over their heads and sent back to school.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Heed your own advice and shut the fuck up.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Sea king vs Max was ruined, while they skipped the fight with Snek and the others. Overall animation was bad too until Genos came.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

That's literally what I told you, so I'll say it again
Heed your own advice and shut the fuck up.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Oh yeah, but they extended the Genos fight and added some stuff with Mumen rider. I wonder why things were added while others were omitted entirely.

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

Because Genos.

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Which is stupid in itself
Not on the assumption based by Ones claimed intent for the end to the anime to be the garou fight. So now we have a drawn out tourny arc and a changed monster association which dont fall in line with the webcomic and set the drawing of the garou fight back a short ways . Funny how you miss the forest for the trees

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Because Genos.
Explains the extension in the Mosquito Girl fight too.

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Is the new One Hurricane out guys? I want my vanilla doujin now! Especially since its a Saitama x Fubooty.

Also for the hew chapter, translations when.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

You're retarded if you think otherwise. Mangafags like you are brainless drones though so no surprise here. Through tournaments and Blech war fiestas, you will stay lobotomized.

ONE desperately stuffing as much useless shit as possible into an arc that's always been considered the best part of OPM is not going to end well for him. He could've gotten his perfect 2nd season. Now he's never getting a 3rd one.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

based by Ones claimed intent for the end to the anime to be the garou fight
You have a source on that. And everything else you said is just opinionated bullshit

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Next OH is Saitama vs Psykos actually. and it won't have any porn

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

You're retarded if you think otherwise.
Holy fuck you really are this delusional. Can't wait to see how you react when everyone loves S2, and S3 gets announced. Screencap this so you'll know how retarded you sound

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Latest MP100 chapter is out, President jobbed hard. Thats what will happen to Garou if he wants to fight Saitama again in the webcomic.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

What said. The next one will PROBABLY be vanilla.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

I thought one hurricane was just reserved for fubooby...?

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Tornado
Blizzard
Blizzard Bunch
Garo
Wow, what a shitty translation.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

of course its conjecture you dipshit. One doesnt give weekly Q&A's. So we make assumptions based off what we have. The tourny long arc being new and the monster association changing isnt an opinion which goes to show you probably dont even read this manga or the web comic
You have a source on that
Not a single one user. I dont save year old random Q&A links in japanese just to prove how right I am on an assumption. Could you even read it if i found it? Some user was kind enough to translate it in general and the information I have is based off that. either A. Lurk more or B. check the archives a year back for every OPM thread

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

SNACK takes the cake for the biggest botch in OPM.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Implying Snek isn't delicious

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

When was it that building got destroyed?

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Wasn't it in the Kombu chapter?

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

Yeah, thanks.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

when everyone loves S2
L O L

Delusional faggot. You do realize that even normalfags who've been advised to read the webcomic consider its events more exciting than anything in the fillershit? Get out of your hole sometime.

By the time this duo finishes muddying the rest of the arc with fillershit, there will be no hype, no interest and no S3 announcements.

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

They really don't have any morals so they

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

You're trying too hard

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

You're a brainless drone.

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

Christ

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Keep up with those buzzwords. You'll get that (You) eventually

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Delete all this garbage, don't post content unless it comes directly from ONE. No one gives a fuck about Murata's pathetic rushed fanfic.

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Monsters are SJWs

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

SHOULD I SHOT WEN?

David Lewis
David Lewis

Its basically the same plot Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul have, just replace Ghouls, villains with monsters.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Its basically the same plot Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul have, just replace Ghouls, villains with monsters.
Are you stupid. This has been a story/plot point since the dawn of time, not just with those series

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Military advisor now?

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Lets just say Psykos is Orochis right hand.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

>>160734448
Anime was a mistake.

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

>>160734448
More like one guy shitposting and everyone else having to deal with it. Just report him
Yup

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Psykos basically wants this

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

this translation is garbage

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

Lovely Psykos.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Just deal with it before Mangastream releases it. At least someone bothered to translate the chapter for us.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

the monsters are black

that's racist

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Here are UK translations if anyone wants to typeset

William Stewart
William Stewart

Based UK, my only hero in this mess.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Phew, I was getting worried for a moment

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Did watching my muscles calm you down?
i love this man

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

>>160730122
The only thing that's cringe here is you, jesus christ dude get a grip

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

"We have only gathered to crush the hero association. / nobody said we’d be serving this orochi. / we are only allies for now."

It looks like Orochi will get backstabbed at some point.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

Garou: My body has reached its limit… / …guess I’ll call it a day…

Expect a mini-timeskip after this chapter imo.

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

who said that? one of the dragons?

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

It was Black Sperm.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

black sperm wants orochi dead
rip orochi

Connor Young
Connor Young

We give you 3 days’ time to think it through. / use this time to gather the very best of your hero association and come save the brat.
Most likely

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Honestly, I would still say that Sperm, Hobo Emperor and ENW seem stronger than Orochi. If not in raw strength, at least in simple smam capacity.

Of course, he still hasnn't done anything save for eating the cockroch, so we'll see.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

spam capacity*

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

to be fair, i always check the OPT threads thinking they are for One Punch Man

James Jenkins
James Jenkins

So did cockroach fail to dodge because he lost his legs, he was full of shit, or orochi is just that fast?

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Psykos: Whoever has a problem is free to challenge lord orochi. / If you happen to beat him, you can be our new boss.

Black Sperm: Nah, it’s fine.

I guess that confirms Black Sperm by himself cant beat Orochi.

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

Hard to say, Cockroach was still able to make a quick getaway without his feet so there's no reason he couldn't dodge Orochi's attack. I mean, the guy managed to escape from Demon Cyborg, Demon Cyborg!

Most likely Orochi's attack didn't have any killing intent or something like that, he just saw a loser and went for a snack

And speaking of Orochi, who would be the ideal VA choice for him?

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

A combination of all three, he's nowhere near FTL, it's pretty hard to dodge shit without your legs, even if you do have a split second of heads-up, and Orochi ain't just for show.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Please wait! / I only lost my legs!
I can still fight!! / next time, that “demon cyborg” won’t… / he-hey…!!? / aren’t we on the same side!?
Somebody stop him!!!
Stop…
He got eaten
Maybe
I just don't think he cares

James Fisher
James Fisher

He is just that fast, at least Orochi is Armored Boros level in terms of strength.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Seemed like he sent his limb out at subsonic velocities, considering his tentacle didn't break the sound barrier.

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

You too. / do-S.
Ku… / I… / I haven’t.. / I’m as good as untouched! / I didn’t lose to anyone…!!!
Well, her ability is still quite useful to us, she might still be of some use to us. / lord orochi.
There is no next time.
Huff… / huff… / fuck…

Why do I have a boner

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

shiit, smurf drew that? He's gotten better at drawing his waifu.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Yeah felt like I was reading the first chapter of OH.

We were so close in getting a hentai moment.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Ora ora ora ora ora
Phew, oh boy.
You have no idea… / what an infinite combo is.
Here, I’ll show you what they mean.
Ora ora ora…
The only kind of resistance he could muster against king’s non-stopping combo spam / he had nothing else to say.
This game is shit! What a shit game!

Only things that should be changed should be that King says yare yare daze, and Saitama says total shit

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

This is my husband Garou, say something nice about him.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

nice muscles

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

After witnessing Orochi eating Cockroach, Black Sperm was like " I get it, I will serve you".

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Could be.
During the Bakuzan chimpout, Gouketsu was bricking it at the though of Orochi - and Gouk was probably Bang level, if his performance against a Dragon is any indication, he didn't even have to try or use more than one hand to completely humiliate that faggot.

But who will beat him if he's at Armored Boros' level? I don't think anyone short of The Midget would be up to the task.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

I don't think Black Sperm knows how strong his Golden Sperm fusion would be to try and fight Orochi. I wonder how strong a 100% percent Golden Sperm would be, a fusion with all 11 trillion cell and not just 10 trillion.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

All we know about Gouketsu is that he was stronger than Asura Kabuto

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

we dont even know that

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

orochi is being overhyped
he's fodder tier

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

try to find the newest chapter since niggerstream doesn't have it yet
SAITAMA MAY BE DEFEATED IN SEASON 2, SOURCES SAY
WHO WILL BRING DOWN SAITAMA IN ONE PUNCH MAN SEASON 2?
I swear to fucking god """news""" these days

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

king defeats saitama though???

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

stronger than Asura Kabuto
sorry what now

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Where you get those """news"""?

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Genos said he was the strongest monster he even saw and fighting him was like fighting Saitama.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

they're unironically talking about garou and fucking sonic
they're also talking about power levels so that's how we know they're retarded but then again half of this thread doesn't understand that as well

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

"Strongest Monster Ive ever encountered"

"Saitama-Sensei, you should team up with all S class heroes to take him down".

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

just type one punch man into google
inb4 >google

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

genos
knowing shit about monsters

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

geryuganshoop should've been given a role that's not a death sentence as soon as he was introduced

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

'One Punch Man' season 2 spoilers: Saitama might be defeated because of love
wat?

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

He shoulda fought tats

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

garou fucking sonic
I would pay good money for watching that

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

most likely they are going to push the sisters even harder on Season 2. They really tried on season one, so it makes sense to go full autist next.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

waifufags are cancer
what else is new?

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

I think the whole Dragon Team could take down Orochi, Hobo spams his energy balls, EVN with his lasers as well, and we know that he has great endurance(survived attacks from Tatsumaki and Saitama).

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Don't speak too soon

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Garou looks better together with Zenko.

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

It is expected that Lord Boros from Season 1 will make a comeback despite his defeat the first time around
These articles say the darndest things

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Genos saw Saitama fighting Asura Kabuto and 1 shotting, and laters he thinks that Saitama would need to team up with all of the S class heroes to take him down.

In his eyes, Gouketsu was stronger than Asura Kabuto.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

That is only possible if he is not Boros/Garou level, and he most likely is going to be that strong.

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

these cringey, fanfic tier "spoilers"

if they loved it so much, these anime only fags could at least read through the manga for some real proper spoilers.

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

"no"

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Is this the first you've been introduced to clickbait "speculation" news? Some even said that Amai Mask will be the villain in Season 2 or that Saitama will meet his match with Boros before Ep. 12 aired. Wonder what sort of scenario they will come up ofnext.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

the saitama effect: someone who loses in a scenario where he has no chances to win is regarded of as "useless"
applies not only to fighting
example: vaccine man

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

another good example
genos

Gabriel Clark
Gabriel Clark

Is this the first you've been introduced to clickbait "speculation" news? Some even said that Amai Mask will be the villain in Season 2 or that Saitama will meet his match with Boros before Ep. 12 aired. Wonder what sort of scenario they will come up ofnext.
That makes no sense. The complaint is that there is nothing to speculate about; the story is known, and normally with discussions of western Comic adaptations the clickbait at least talk about what the comics did compared to what the TV/film adaptation could be.

For example, the clickbait people are talking about the Flashpoint comics when they talk about the new Flash film being planned.

To talk about OPM anime season 2 while NOT talking about the manga, is very much insanity AND laziness. And then to create speculation that is very much against existing manga? They don't deserve the clicks.

Owen Green
Owen Green

Why are these downscaled?

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

Eyesight is cute, CUTE!

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Eyesight is dead

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Metal bat is the cutest boy out there

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

I was afraid Murata would fuck up Black Sperm but he's literally perfect. Just the right mix of teletubie goofiness and menacing aura of a proper dragon.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Is translation out yet?

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

if only Japanese men weren't such bitches that are afraid of angry women we'd have more character's like r63 metal bat

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Yes. But no one to typeset

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

We should summon the duwang user

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

more 'sorrymassen' bs
no thanks mate

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

"A" what?

Hunter White
Hunter White

Translations like these are why we need someone to do UK's translation.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

It's not like it would cancel the proper translation that will come out in a day or so. I know I could use something to laugh at while I wait.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Is saitama unable to kill a person that's not a monster?

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

Yeah. Heroes on principle don't kill humans.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

I'm more curious about garou
so what, was he really not a monster all that time?

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

Not necessarily. Saitama pretty much punched the monster out of Garou in the webcomic.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

sure, clickbait articles are like that. There is also this concept in animation called "filler". I wouldnt be surprised if they create filler specifically to push the sisters way before their turn. That is my point. Or please point me to the manga chapters that covered those mini-OVAs.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

This page might seriously be one of the best I have ever seen in a manga artistically speaking. I never get tired of looking at it.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

No, stop shitposting, dickrider.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

That is absolutely bs. Garou wants a united world and he thinks that only ultimate fear can make this happen. He saved metal bat and his sister. Obviously he knew what was going to happen to them.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

just want to read redraw of Saitama vs Garou
wont be up to that stage for another 2 years or more
It hurts

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Holy shit, Orochi actually looks menacing as fuck

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

i honestly wonder what would Saitama do in this situation.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

he does want to act like a hero, it's the least he can do

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

does she do that to every bald hero?

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

2 years
The monster raid and tournament lasted 2 years. The MA arc is going to last 4-5 at this pacing

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

Not really. Carnage is = or > golden sperm

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

Well shit here I was thinking I was exaggerating when I said 2 years

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

What even is your problem?

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

No. His comparison makes sense only if you consider his upgrades. Genos thinks that he is now only a few step below Saitama and thus any enemy that can defeat him would also give Saitama some trouble.
This is not true and he realizes that he is nowhere near Saitama only in the webcomic after the 'rematch' against his master.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

Golden Sperm > Gouketsu > Carnage Kabuto
Carnage was definitely mid-Dragon and is deceptively strong for when he appeared in the manga (he would shit on Sea King for example) but I don't think he's actually on-par with the MA's top level monsters.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

SeaKing was just Demon. That's not really a good comparison.

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

It lasted under a year and a half
You were

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Are the extended tankobon fights out yet?

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

If they were someone would have posted it. Wait for someone to get the volume

John King
John King

The top creature that would have helped Genus, literally the most intelligent man in opm, to evolve mankind showing them that they were weak is inferior to gouketsu that would have been easily defeated by wdm? Are you stupid? Did you not watch genus watching all the s class files?

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

What if goddess glass is that staff member with glasses of the HA

Henry James
Henry James

IRL has them, though not as strong

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

A ton of the early monsters that Saitama one-shotted were dragon level, which is why the scaling in comparison is off.

Sea King was a high demon at least, since he could beat an S-class. Granted it was PPP, the weakest one, but it still counts.

Ethan White
Ethan White

He beat up Genos as well.

Genos

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Genus, literally the most intelligent man in opm
That's pulled out of your ass, plain and simple. Genus having confidence in his creation doesn't automatically mean Kabuto could've solo'd the entire S class.
gouketsu that would have been easily defeated by wdm
We've hardly seen Watchdog Man fight at all, I think that's a pretty big conclusion to jump to. He's been stated to have defeated Dragons iirc but that doesn't amount to being easily able to defeat Gouketsu.
I could see Kabuto being at or slightly above Gouketsu's level but Genos's comments suggest otherwise, and since the only relevant opponent in terms of gauging their strength that either of them fought was Genos, it's hard to say.
On the other hand Golden Sperm's performance against the S-classes makes me seriously doubt that Kabuto is stronger than him.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

So just because Genos says it, it is more believable?
Genos was literally one punched by both of them. He has no pain sensor in the body and he was also weakend during the vs gouketsu by all the monsters he fought. He couldn't even understand sonic true power and would have been killed during the match if it wad not for Saitama that saved his head.
What do you think would have happened if Golden Sperm's first opponent was Saitama?
Literally stated by the narrator to be a genius in the world, surpassed by nobody, user thinks he is smarter than the omniscent narrator.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

>>160727364
I know these posts got deleted since he was probably being a ponce, but
cherrypicking pages to "prove" his point
What a dunce.

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

He couldn't even understand sonic true power and would have been killed during the match if it wad not for Saitama that saved his head
It's pretty clear that Genos and Sonic are going to remain equal to each other as they both get stronger. In that particular fight, Genos knew that he would get hit by sonic's attack so he retaliated by almost blowing up the entire block before Saitama stepped in

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

And for wdm, he is in the most dangerous city that has the highest monster spawn rate. And he is alone. It is not that unlogic to think that he could defeat a single dragon.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

So you are just headcannoning with Sonic fight against Genos scene now. Ok
and before you start saying shit, I know what ONE said and when he said it.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Gouketsu was waaaay beyond baseline Dragon tho, he violently SHITS on those, without even trying at that.
Dude was exceptional for his class, he had hype and managed to back it up - the fact he got SAITAMA'D is irrelevant, since he can one shot anything if he bothers.

I'm pretty sure that outside of Rover, Psykos, Orochi and obviously Golden Sperm on the MA side and Tatsumaki and mayyyybe Silver Fang on the HA side - there's no one that can beat him 1on1.

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

So Psykos litterally asks the HA to attack them with all their heroes in 3 days, that's interesting.

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

crikey cunts, everyone get a look at this bloke!

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

Atomic, Darkshine, Flash and WDM could have a chance.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

You can believe what you want but there is nothing that prooves what you are saying.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

he is in the most dangerous city that has the highest monster spawn rate

That's Z city, Q city is just a hot zone. Z city litterally have a big part of it that is abandonned.

Anyway, with 3 days to repare that should give plenty of time for Metal Bat to heal and join shouldn't it? That also means lots of A class could join, if not most heroes.

This is getting very hype, can't wait to see what the extended raid team is made of.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Metal Bat to heal and join shouldn't it? That also means lots of A class could join, if not most heroes.
You take the smallest things and just make plot points out of them. Stop

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

3 days of prep vs a few hours in the webcomic
MB definitely feels guilty for not saving the kid
the HA would definitely want to use their full forces to destroy the MA and sabe the kid

The hell are you talking about? It's basic reasonning.

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

You take the smallest things and just make plot points out of them. Stop
Welcome to the 99% of theory shitters

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

quit being a barney fag

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Why would Metal Bat join when ONE explicitly said things would've gone differently if he was there? Garou fight is perfect excuse to get gim out of th eway.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Differently can mean everything. And the MA got an insane extension, so why not.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

For future reference, the word you were looking for is 'illogical'.
Your friendly neighborhood dictionary

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

He's right in a sense. We didn't see him fight any top-tiers. We only saw Gouketsu wreck some jobbers at the tournament, and completely embarrass Dragon Class Bakuzan with one arm, without even moving from his spot, then made him shit his pants by performing a basic seiken tsuki next to his ear. Which is about the level of martial prowess exhibited by Bang, when the old man cuts loose - he too can one shot dragons.
There's a reason why everybody was expecting him to vs. Bang after he violated Bakuzan.

He also stomped Genos, who, while he is a memetic jobber - is actually one of the most powerful heroes - he just fights like a retard because MUH CYBORG BODY. And for him to shit his pants like he did, actually doubting Saitama - whatever power Gouketsu displayed to him must have been more impressive than what Saitama did, when Baldy toyed with him.

You're both free to believe what you want, and while we won't know for sure until an inevitable Season 2 databook is released - everything we saw in the manga, indicates that Gouketsu, while not at the very top - is up there with the best of them.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

It took 2 years for Murata to produce 4 volumes. It'll take at least 3+ years to get to the end of MA arc.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Not if ONE steps up his game and stops being late with his storyboards, he's soon to be done with MOB, yes?
Murata, that absolute maniac, could be pumping out weekly chapters, if ONE didn't take his sweet, sweet time on his chicken-scratch scribbles.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

everyone tough the guy got killed because the monster could detect lies
he actually just felt like doing it
Also Psykos was just fucking with them about the peace bullshit

What a troll.

I really wonder what are her plans, unlike in the webcomic where she was confident about her leader rank and was even talking about becoming the master of the world, here she seems to constantly suck Orochi's dick. Her doing that just to control Orochi more easily sounds like the most logical option, and she probably will reveal herself as Psykos once those true plans of her can be finally said, which would be a time where Orochi is weakened or something. That makes it very likely Orochi will fight and lose against Tatsumaki at the same time where she was just fighting Psykos in the webcomic.
kills the boss
destroys the whole HQ and most monsters with it
is about to take care of the remaining ones
Psykos sneak attack

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Why is no one typesetting the UK translation

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

fuk u das y

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

What UK translations? I'd be happy to do it

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

I guess having a hostage does ensure to avoid their HQ getting bombed.

William Howard
William Howard

Garou was "What if OPM was bored of being good?"

Suriyu was "What if OPM was never a hero?"

I like the foils, and how Saitama interacts with both (Webcomic for Garou at least). For me that's the joy of this series, seeing the nonliteral impact Saitama has on people.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

These ones

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Well fuck now I'm confused. Is it pronounced GaROW or GAHro?

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

"through all the trouble kidnapping a vip’s son" should be "through all the trouble of kidnapping a vip’s son"
"Figured, it’s most likely" should be "Figures, it's most likely"
"What kind of?" should just be "What kind?"

"live their lives carefully" might I suggest switching out 'carefully' for 'safely'?
"why did you cause all the chaos" I think it should be "why did you cause all this chaos", though I'm not sure how demonstratives work in Japanese
"it’s fine to be running wild now" unless this is on purpose, it should be "it’s fine to run wild now"
"a great idea to entrust you the role of the hq’s security guard" should be "It was a great idea to entrust to you the role of the hq's security guard"
"those are just monsters after all, through and through insane" should be "they are just monsters after all, insane through and through"
"If we all attacked at once" should be "If we attacked all at once"
"but pride comes before a fall" should be "but pride comes before the fall"
"If we let those slip away" should be "If we let them slip away"
"he should be heading this way long ago" should be "he should have been heading this way long ago"
"king’s non-stopping combo spam" should be "king’s nonstop combo spam"
"deal with them by ordinary means after all" should be "deal with them through ordinary means after all"

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

GAR-o

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Don't rely on the shitty viz translations.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

What the hell was that combo…that’s impossible / next time I’ll beat you with even faster consecutive low kicks.

Looking at this part again, Saitama is funnily acting exactly like Sonic toward him.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Watch the anime you fucking troglodyte.

William Robinson
William Robinson

We don't do anything, we just complain.

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Jokes's on you, my small brain jokester fellow. I already calculated all the possibles outcomes of the webcomic with just a pen and some paper. I know all the possible futures from all possible vectors, forces and quantum bullshit. I even set a neural philosophical graded equation to decompose all of Murata infinite and imaginary train of thought.

I just grew too bored tho

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

I even set a neural philosophical graded equation to decompose all of Murata infinite and imaginary train of thought.

About how he'll draw Fubuki's everything and Garou's back muscles next?

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

How strong are the top ten A-class heroes?

Sweet Mask is easily S tier and Atomic Samurai's disciples would probably be S class were it not for Mask.

What about the other ones?

James Young
James Young

Fundoshi, Magicman, Blue Fire and Tank Top Vegetarian jobbed to Garou harder than Golden Ball + Spring Mustache. I'd say the rank means nothing after Atomic Samourai's disciples.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

The magic guy and Blue Fire looks underwhelming as fuck compared to the rest, I really can't imagine them being on the level of Stinger.

They're all much weaker than Atomic's disciples for sure, those 3 weren't commented to be strong for nothing, even the narrative in the webcomic presented them as worthy of S class.

To be fair, matchup matters a lot against Garou, both Golden Ball and Mustache had that. But yeah, Magicman and Blue Fire still jobbed pretty fucking hard considering they're not hand fighters, while Fundoshi and TTV have an excuse.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

WTF Blue fire is rank 6? That nigga is literally just a hobo with flamethrower.
OPM has really shit writing. You even have a hobo with energy balls as a Dragon level when any dude with a gun can take him out.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

You even have a hobo with energy balls as a Dragon level when any dude with a gun can take him out.

ZM literally tried to shoot him and it failed hard, even though he had his immortality.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

(You)

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

That's cause threat levels aren't DBZ Power Levels speed reader-san.
They're a mysterious being destructive potential, a hobo tossing around city block levelling hadokens is very destructive.
A butterfly spreading a 100% lethal pathogen in a wide radius would be a God level threat, despite the fact that a random citizen could slap it dead.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

He didn't shoot him immediately. He called the hobo for his attention like a dumbass so he got blown up instead.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

TATSUMAKI VERSUS FUBUKIIIIIII WHO IS THE BEST

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Those first three are described as having the closest firepower to S class after Iaian and his fellow disciples, so we could say that they're stronger than Golden Ball and Spring Mustach as well as Stinger..

And keep in mind that Garou was just practicing his skills at fighting armed opponents with the latter two.

David Campbell
David Campbell

Those first three are described as having the closest firepower to S class after Iaian and his fellow disciples

In the Viz translation they were just said to be high ranked A heroes. I don't think Schicchi knows exactly how strong are each heroes.

Evan King
Evan King

Black Spermfags btfo

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Iaian is still my favorite hero name.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

That's quite a lot of monsters.

Assuming all of the audience area is filled anyway.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Niggerstream trans out

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

That's quite a lot of monsters.
The page you quoted likely implied that all the monsters only recently gathered, and that basically this is their first time even meeting the Monster King. This is likely the first and only time all these monsters got together, and that before that MA was likely much smaller.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

I wonder if there's going to be a more serious confrontation between the two associations. If there are more monsters than in the webcomic, then maybe they'll rope in more A class heroes.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

I wonder if there's going to be a more serious confrontation between the two associations. If there are more monsters than in the webcomic, then maybe they'll rope in more A class heroes.
The large majority of the monsters are not going to be a problem for S class, the quantity only helps with creating chaos and spreading heroes thin, they are not useful against taking down an S.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

i don't see it

Ian Price
Ian Price

It's still an all out war to save a really important hostage. It would make sense for lots of heroes to help, like at least the A ones.

Stinger among others didn't get any fighting screentime for example.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

It's still an all out war to save a really important hostage. It would make sense for lots of heroes to help, like at least the A ones.
The entire A class together still wouldn't help much. The A class are better off actually protecting the rest of the continent.

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Is there a limit for king's power?

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

I think Viv actively translates things differently from fan trnslation, even if the fan trans makes more sense

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Well, in the webcomic Atomic Samurai disciples joins the fray, along with Sweet Mask and Fubuki, so thats 4 Class A and 1 Class B among all of the Class S

Now that the MA is bigger I could see HA sending more Class A that did nothing yet so Murata can make the arc bigger for an anime adaptation

But honestly I can't think of any Class A or B that can join, most of them have been defeated either by monsters or Garou

William Brooks
William Brooks

Stinger is still fine. We didn't see a good amount of high ranked A class heroes like philosopher too.

Also, the attack won't happen before 2-3 days. That leaves a bit of time. TTM is already healed, that makes it possible for the other victims of Garou to fight again in this arc.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Yeah I feel like Tank Top Master should go, but he wasn't in the webcomic version so I dunno if Murata will add him for consistency or will make up an excuse to leave him out of the fray

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

why are there no waifus in this show? that sucks ass

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

if Murata will add him
Murata

And are you seriously talking about consistency when the MA is 50 times bigger?

Kayden James
Kayden James

There are plenty of great ones. Quality over quantity.

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

evil women
waifus

sorry, I prefer tsundere qties

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

I wonder if ONE knows how often people end up rooting for their survival.

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

Black sperm/Golden sperm would smash Orochii in a 1v1.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

What's up with Psykos' tits in this pic?
They're misaligned to the point where it looks like they aren't attached to the body at all.
At least not in a way breasts are supposed to.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

It's made by a resident drawfag around here who can't into female anatomy for shit, and tries to hide it by making everything MEGABIGGGG.

I see what you mean, it looks as if her cowtits are connected to her body by a thin strap of flesh on top of the breast connected to the collar bones, while seemingly completely unattached at the lower chest - it triggers an uncanny valley effect.

If He knew shit, he'd realize that when a woman's back is arched back to such a ridiculous degree, breasts get stretched out as the chest expands and pushes out and they flatten against it.
But alas, since he missed taht tiny detail - her tits look like floating water baloons losely attached to her collar bones, trying to escape her body.

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

are the UK translations typesetted yet?

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Will GodnessGlassesfags ever recover?

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

GodnessGlassesfags
Is there such a thing?

John Carter
John Carter

Says the guy who probably can't draw for shit and who wants to act like he knows what he's talking about and that thinks his posts have any weight for anything.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Nah just the niggers that said that she wouldn't be replaced.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

He probably knows, he just doesn't care

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

Lol someone is salty.
Doesn't matter if he can or can't draw, what he said is true, you can't deny that.

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

what he said

No need to talk like you're someone else when defending your dunning kruger "critique".

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

lol he's completely right tho

Austin Young
Austin Young

Sorry to disappoint you dude.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Are you retarded?
You don't need to be fucking Picasso or even an artist at all to have a basic understanding of human form. It's basic common sense - spine arches back, boobs are pulled down, and hard at that - to accommodate the expanded chest they are attached to. They can't go protruding straight up - that's like the 1st mistake artists describe in any sort of "how to draw tits" tutorial.

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

And then Psykos is the only one that lives. ONE has a hard on for psychics.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

phoneposting

Absolutely disgusting.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Reread, they state both. Q city is the most dangerous and also the hot zone.

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Thanks random user.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

No, that was the mistranslation of one version. Every other have Q city as a hot zone while Z is way, way more dangerous.

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

I am not saying gouketsu is weak, i am saying carnage is way above him. Even people who saw Saitama one shotting sea king doubted him so why shouldn't Genos. And we have to remember that in the anime destruction feat of Saitama and Genos were exaggerated.

John Carter
John Carter

poor gorrilbro

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

Genos was acting completely out of character with Gouketsu. I don't think what he said has any value, bad writing by ONE. Pic related.

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

Why did murata remove his jacket?

Logan James
Logan James

So he more closely resembled the original design.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

someone post some hi-res pics of Murata's best work

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Get btfo
m..muh p...phone posting
pathetic

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

I feel more like he was getting too full of himself because he kept winning for a while lately.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Psykos acted pretty immature in this chapter.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Idk but I have the feeling ONE might cover those 3 days before the big war. The smartest thing would be to start building up the big fights(Fubuki vs Psykos).

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

who wants to bet that the monster king is just a puppet with no real power and psykos is the real leader?

she was in the web comic, so this is likely just an extra twist added by one in the rewrite

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Is the tankobon extended fights out yet?

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Someone pointed out that orochi's face is the same as the face of the meat puppet in the webcomic.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

bad writing by ONE
In other news, water is wet.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

really?

Never noticed

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

I think Orochi is his own thing, but Psykos is clearly using him while acting as his cocksucking underling, and plans to overthrow him once he stop being useful.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

we've never seen him do anything other than sit in his chair though.

100% he's fake made by psykos to get loyalty from the other monsters who fear his """"power""""

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

He's one hell of a puppet though. Why would Psykos bother with the deception? unless she knows the Dragons are going to try to take the leader out.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

What? They had a few conversations between each others. In the new chapter he just showed some unique "ability". And finally, the monster cells most probably comes from him, it's not a coincidence that only the MA have them and they appeared along Orochi in the story.

As I said, Psykos is using Orochi because he's both strong and can create monster cells, which must have helped a lot to get more soldiers.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

she knows the Dragons are going to try to take the leader out.

yeah no shit

thats the best way to control people who you have no real power overyourself

Colton Long
Colton Long

More like Gouketsu punched his head to hard he was spouting gibberish..

William Jones
William Jones

There was no problem like that in the webcomic tough.

As Black Sperm said, it's an union, they leave the leadership matters to Psykos, they don't have any reason to overthrow her. Deception with an impressive looking figure can only get you so far.

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Remember when Genos thought he could get Saitama to be serious against him back when they first sparred against each other?

Forget what everyone else is saying. The simple fact of the matter is, Genos is just too weak compared to Gouketsu and Saitama that he's completely unable to measure the exact differences between them. For an ant, the difference between the size of the Earth and the moon is meaningless because they're unable to see how large either one is in the first place.

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

I could see Orochi betrayed by Psykos if he faces Tats and gets destroyed by her.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Yeah, Gouketsu is at a level where he can casually one shot Genos, and since the latter didn't see anything else of him, he began overestimating him.

oh wow, a monster managed to one shot ME even after all my upgrades? He gotta be the hottest shit around

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

This is the problem with the Kabuto comparison too, since Kabuto could very probably still one shot him with just a little more effort.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

I do think that Psykos is deliberately using Orochi as a cover, especially with this recent chapter with her insisting, through Gyorogyoro, that all of them should follow the Monster King and following that up with making an example of Awakened Cockroach and coercing DoS to HAVE to account for herself to Orochi, as if she really is his subordinate. Through these actions, she's conditioning the monsters into acknowledging Orochi as their leader in both their minds and hearts.

As for the stronger, more confident monsters like Black Sperm who weren't swayed, she even offered up the suggestion of them being able to challenge him at any time for leadership, further solidifying the idea that Orochi is the leader by making it seem as if they have to beat him if they want to be top dog. This also deflects heat away from Psykos herself, making a disposable meat puppet the target for all the aggro.

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

First time UK translated the chapter before niggerstream and no one wants to typeset it.
OPMfags are fucking lazy bums.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

goldensmurf pls

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Are you retarded? Fucking retarded beggars. I bet you're the same guy who keeps asking for people to share pages of the extended Suiryu/Choze fight too. God dang. You come in asking for shit without understanding how things work at all.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

The only thing is the monster cells. If Orochi is just a puppet, how did Psykos create them?

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

How is she warping flesh into all these shapes? We already know she's done that with Gyorogyoro and all these eyeball speaker-drones. Is that all done through psychic powers a la Akira? If so, then the monster cells may just be an extension of all the flesh-warping. We know monster mutations are a biological phenomena, and if Psykos can manipulate flesh, she may be able to artificially trigger the process through the monster cells.

Connor Price
Connor Price

I'm glad we even have a translation. I legit thought UK dropped OPM.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

if Psykos can manipulate flesh, she may be able to artificially trigger the process through the monster cells.
That's possible. In that case Genus would really have wanted to get a hold of her if he knew about her back when.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

Some user mentioned he will upload the fight by Monday.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

He's been translating the previous chapters, though? It's just that he's got a new job now and he doesn't have as much free time as he did before when he first started translating OPM.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

He lost interest because new groups suddenly started translating MP100 and OPM after it became popular.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

It's probably both. I mean, I'd be pissed if niggers decide to nigger my hobby too.

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

He lost interest because Mangastream picking up the series.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

I despise you, go somewhere else, cancer.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

He's been pushing out every chapter though, just not as fast as Mangastream.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

It was already poetry in the original, the infinite combo happened while Bang and Bomb were wrecking Garou's ass.

Connor Price
Connor Price

It didn't work as well as here, the pottery is better.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

we've never seen him do anything other than sit in his chair though.
We know he beat the shit out of gouketsu and is able to produce monster cells.

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

Great, they're returning to the main plot.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

We need that Season 2 info and Choze vs Suiryu.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

If there was a real new s2 info in volume 14 we would know about it by now.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Its says clear that the volume contains info about Season 2..unless my japanese is wrong.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Where is it then? It has been one day since its release and nobody found the so called new info?

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Who knows unless they fucked up.

Im checking the anime twitter account and they are only advertising CD DRAMA & SONG VOL.01

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Chapter only covered 3 1/2 pages of webcomic chapter 53, next chapter might cover the rest which is Garou vs Death Gatling and Genos.

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

Jebaited

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

look at this guy who can't recognize good art, i bet you think naruto has better art than opm

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Yeah but Genos has gone through 3-4 upgrades since Kabuto.

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

he's my favorite opm character and i really hope this actually happens. sperm vs orochi. fuck orochi vs anyone else, i want him to job for the glory that is GOLDEN SPERM

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Does anyone think One will make the arc a bit like the Chimera Ant Arc and give the Dragon Monsters their Squad?

Here it kinda looks like Black Sperm has his own squad. Oh and that Orochi pic in the bottom panel might get redrawn for Volume 15.

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Anyone else seeing Call E here?

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

rather than them fighting, I think it will go like this:
tats kills Orochi
Against Golden, she notices he's stronger than Orochi.

James Foster
James Foster

Only meaning Kabuto now has to try a little instead of not at all.

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

black sperm insults orochi
orochi knows he can't fuck with the teletubby so he takes it out on cockroach
based sperm

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

BS is litterally a 11 trillions in one guy. I really don't think he's got a squad. It's kinda crazy how much he dwarfs anything else in number, there must be way less humans than him.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Oh come on.
The Post HA Test Genos was vastly superior to that Genos. I mean hell even with 1 arm he was able to handle Dried out Sea King who fodderized PPP

Ryan King
Ryan King

I never know what to say about tat vs golden sperm, because it's true she was damaged in the battle with psykos, but did that really make her WEAKENED? I personally think she still wouldnt have been able to insta sperm, because the only one who was able to stand up to him was garou,

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

post yfw orochi gets offscreen'd by saitama

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Except we have nothing to compare properly early Genos to him now. Your comparison with DSK and PPP is totally unrelated.

At the start he managed to beat Armored gorilla without much problems, who was a demon, yet even now he still struggles a lot against any demon threat he faces.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

Do keep in mind that a single Black Sperm is weaker than a puppy. It's the fact that they're all collected together that gives them so much power. However, going by how the remaining 100 Black Sperm were still able to transform into a giant version of themselves to attack Garou, he'd probably be able to easily trounce an A class hero with just that much, and the lower to mid-S class shouldn't be beyond his ability to contend with.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

She was heavily weakened, she said it herself.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

my bet is that hobo blows him up casually at some point

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

He won't. After Gouketsu that would be too repetitive.

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

At the start he managed to beat Armored gorilla without much problems, who was a demon, yet even now he still struggles a lot against any demon threat he faces.
Let me enter into this argument just for a moment and point out how you seem to be treating Armored Gorilla to be on the same level of threat as guys like Face Ripper and Awakened Cockroach. You do remember Beast King is also a Demon level and should be much stronger than Armored Gorilla, right?

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Or more like Orochi cant take the whole Dragon Squad by himself.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

OPM has inconsistent power levels because of bad writing.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Gonna get oncreen'd by Tatsumaki, more like.

Then it's revealed that he was just a puppet for Gyorogyoro and he steps up instead. Then gets killed.

And then it's revealed that he, as well, was yet another puppet for Psykos and she gets forcefully fished out by Tatsumaki.

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

That's not what I meant. I'm saying we're lacking any really good basic on his strengh. He was demon level (and a proper one since he crushed armored gorilla) at the start and is still demon level now.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

Or Tats fodderizes Orochi, then asks "Where is your boss", typical gag by One.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

black sperm or ENW could solo him just by virtue of their powers, they wouldn't need to gang up

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

but she could have been grandstanding, it's in her character to have a big bark and a big bite as well.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

That drawing must be like 10 years old.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Are you one of the people who believes that Sea King was Dragon level when he's wet? Just curious.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

that Sea King was Dragon level when he's wet

He could be.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

everyone talking about how orochi is gonna get killed by golden sperm/ saitama/ tatsumaki/ garou and we havn't even seen him fight yet, all we've seen him to is kill awakened cockroach

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Her shitting on others doesn't come from nowhere, she knows her strengh.

She said she could crush monster garou in 5 seconds in top state. That's clearly an exaggeration, but that also goes to show how in how much of a terrible state she was to be confident she would crush someone she couldn't damage.

She CASUALLY destroyed the whole MA HQ, yet didn't do anything anywhere near that after the brain sneak attack.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Tatsumaki is already straining herself when crushing the octopus.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

And made Do-S shit in fear(the other character that made her react like that was Tats).

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Yet she casually stopped an attack that destroyed a whole city and sent it back just as casually. You really think that's comparable to crushing an octopus?

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

but she's weaksauce, we've only seen her fight blizzard. i'm sure some of the scare also came from him offing cockroach like nothing, who, was also only stronger than genos so far.

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

Suiryu will be stronger than all of S tier! He one punched all those guys, he's just like Saitama!
Gouketsu is so strong guys, he beat Suiryu AND Genos without even trying! He's only using 1% of his actual power!
Orochi is totally strong guys! We haven't seen him fight!
Stop being bait and switched by ONE

Do-S is some random shitty demon class monster who relies on her shitty ability to do anything. The key thing here is that black sperm did not give one shit about orochi and openly shit talks him

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

What the fuck was this?

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

She stopped the bullets which weigh less than a giant octopus.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

We just saw him kill Awakened Cockroach, user. As if his mobility was affected all that much by his lack of feet, if he was able to run away from Genos even then.

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

That Octopus was giving Flash a bit of trouble, and we know Flash is a top tier too.

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

we don't know yet but whatever it is i hope the design gets changed, boring af

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

A dragon level monster can casually fuck up a demon level monster
Wow! What a revelation!

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Killing the octopus was nothing tough for her, she was cually making it fly.

I don't know how much strengh it takes to compress a monster like that into a brick 1/100 the size of his body if not even less, but that just something she did for fun clearly, the octopus was long dead.

Also, you really think a fucking octopus weighs more than the big portion of a city up to 1500 m underground?

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Moon Presence

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

a giant Zombie

Camden King
Camden King

Blast is Gehrman

Adam Price
Adam Price

You're boring af

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

The fact that it was Awakened Cockroach who was chosen to be killed is to highlight the fact that Orochi's tentacle attack came so fast that, for all his bragging in front of Genos earlier, he couldn't react at all when Orochi fought him. Unless you're one of those people who have been in denial of the fact that it was Orochi who defeated Gouketsu and ingrained that 'humbleness' in him and his knowledge on where he ranks in the organization (choosing instead to believe that Gouketsu was convinced with just hearsay, despite having seen how disgruntled some monsters are with the idea of serving under Orochi without his power being proven), you'd have to be completely illiterate and incapable of understanding narrative context to not understand what this means.

And since I assume that you are, I'll have to explain it; Orochi has been shown onscreen as being completely capable of fodderizing Demon level threats, specifically, one who's stronger than Genos who should be judged as being mid-tier among the S class.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

M-MY POWER LEVEL CHARTS ARE MORE ACCURATE THAN YOURS
this fucking thread

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

You don't think Kabuto could one shot Genos as he is now in the manga?

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

this looks like erly eyeshield 21 so its fukking old......also i want more eyeshield booooooo

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

being completely capable of fodderizing Demon level threats
he actually types this as if it's an accomplishment
he actually thinks being able to beat genos is a feat of strength

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

Orochi has been shown onscreen as being completely capable of fodderizing Demon level threats

Meanwhile, weakened Tats does this.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

My power level graphs are more accurate than yours.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

please
stop arguing about power levels in a series that clearly gives less than a single fuck about them

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Since Elder's armor is very shinny, shouldn't darkshine be interested in him?

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

Nah, you're retarded. The series DOES give a lot of fucks about them. In terms of actual power.

What it doesn't give a fuck about is social convention, for which power levels are a metaphor for. ONE's doing the same thing he did with Mob Psycho 100.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

I mean, a point was made out of the fact that Metal Knight's missiles couldn't penetrate his carapace. And just now, in this very chapter, Darkshine scoffed at the idea that that parasite monster could penetrate his skin.

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

Some people think that if Bug God doesn't appear Darkshine will fight Elder instead.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

I don't see the point of removing that. he could just fight both.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

weigh
Do you know how bullets work? They are light as hell, it is the speed that makes them powerful. When one of the bullets were shot at Saitama it cross kms in a less than a second and parted the clouds.
Tats stopped not one, but tens, if not close to a hundred of those bullets at the same time. Which means that she stop the combined energy of all that at once.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Who knows whether he will be removed or not. But Bug God probably wouldn't look very impressive next to Elder Centipede.

Perhaps Bug God could kill Elder to prove his name and then later be defeated by Darkshine.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

The same "god" that gave unimaginable power to saitaman
The same way he took that power back from the man on image, will happen to saitaman too

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

The same "god" that gave unimaginable power to saitaman
lol no

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Orochi one shots the fastest demon monster we have seen with his HORN alone, and it's not a feat?
What does he need to do, one shot bang with his breath for you niggers to admit he is strong?

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

whoa that dude one shot the fastest baby I have ever seen
god damn he's strong

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

whoa that dude one shot the fastest baby I have ever seen
With a horn he grew in that isntant
god damn he's strong

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page