My Hero Academia

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Daily reminder that Tooru is an exhibitionist.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13635523
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56000464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1dzglJEqac
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOPOIBMyjYPo-QrrRF7eYROflUjvO5VKWhSruRiYhpDed2EQ/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOPOIBMyjYPo-QrrRF7eYROflUjvO5VKWhSruRiYhpDed2EQ/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses
Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Is that really the case if no one can actually see her?

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Lewd.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Would you still love her if you found out she was ugly as hell without her invisiblity?

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

My

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

I'd feel really bad for her, Invisitits does not deserve to suffer

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

she does since she's the traitor

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

Exploding frogs!!!!

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

She's also the traitor

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

The Patrician Frog pairing

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Is this from the manga? If so, when?

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

I think making the invisible girl the traitor is a little too obvious. She's just a red herring.

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

Best

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Hey, it gets really hot during the summer, I don't blame her.

Levi Long
Levi Long

list of Aizawa's teaching methods that have backfired spectacularly

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

/a/thread/160761210#p160764058
/a/thread/160761210#p160765783
Just coming from the woodworks
Will work on it right now

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

season 2 bd release when?
i want to watch everything in proper QUALITY

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Hey now, his teaching methods don't backfire, they simply have no effect on any of his students whatsoever.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Except for you know, expelling almost all of them.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

He helped 2 students

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Only 154, that must mean that 1-A is an extra special group

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Oh yeah, I was thinking only about his current crop of students. Still, kind of weird that he once expelled an entire class of 20 yet Mineta is still here.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Leave himeko toga to m-arrgh!!!

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

>>160774033
Wait...Lock Rock doesn't use knives...
Huh, and there's an impostor here...
Now wait just a goshdarned sec-
gets stabbed

Aizawa's a fucking retard

John Rivera
John Rivera

I WANT TO FUCK THE GRAVITITS

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

I wonder what happened in his past to make him such a shitty person.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

What the fuck?
How long was he a teacher? In order to have expelled that many students, he would need to have been a teacher for a minimum of 6 years, and that would require him expelling every student in a class multiple years in a row.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

Jobber Head

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

He's a failure in life

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

How the hell does Aizawa not have a reputation for this? UA is famous, people would notice if every year tons of students in one class get expelled en masse but not in the other class. Especially during the Sports Festival.

John Lopez
John Lopez

He just really didn't want to do his job those first 6 or 7 years

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

How long was he a teacher?

Less than five years assuming Illegals is canon.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

But that would mean he's "only" had 100 students, which means it would be impossible for him to expel 154.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

That image makes me kek every time.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

Ah, Momo's taking the opportunity to air herself out I see.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

Maybe every time Aizawa expels a student, a kid from General studies gets promoted, and then Aizawa expels them too in a process that keeps repeating itself.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

She got kidnapped off camera and was replaced by another girl with a similar quirk.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Hey guys! Do you think we will ever get a BnHA game in the west? If yes, what kinda game would you like to see?

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

A game without ochako

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

I went to university in a former commie bloc country and the idea there was that university is free and admission is relatively easy, but the first exams are meant to weed out people who don't have the talent or don't work hard enough to succeed.

In some courses maybe one third of the people who start a course end up finishing it, with half of the failures dropping out in the first year.

The academics have full freedom to make exams as difficult as they feel they should be. The lowest pass rate that I've seen at an exam (it was organic chemistry) was 7%. Though we were allowed two retakes.

Basically Eraserhead strikes me as a person from such a system and as such seems less shocking to me than he apparently does to Westerners, simply because I've known teachers that "deadly".

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Something similar to xenoverse, probably. I'd love to be able to create my own hero in that universe.

John Lopez
John Lopez

if it gets big enough we'll get a shitty gacha mobile game
other than that, maybe a fighting game

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Indeed.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

their babies would be beautiful

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

What's keeping him from expelling kids he's not the homeroom teacher for? He's got to be doing something when Present Mic is teaching English or Midnight is teaching comic books.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

*so in that context either this year at Yuuei is exceptionally talented, lucky, or maybe Yuuei tightened their admission standards compared to previous years.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

we'll get a shitty gacha mobile game
fighting game
These both exist in japland

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Not really, we've never seen Eraser teach an actual class. All he does is give exposition on school activities and stand around while they do training exercises.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

Who do i need to pay to get a proper doujin of this three?

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Something like pic related. Great game. You could create custom heroes with novel power combinations there too.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

has anybody here read the smash spin-off? is it worth a read?

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

An H Game.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

That was University, this is High School. More importantly, these kids already passed the incredibly hard entrance exam so everyone else in the school thought these kids had potential, and the test that Aizawa set up was arbitrary and biased against students whose Quirks don't help them in any way, like Hagakure and ironically Aizawa himself when he was younger. He just gives up way too easily.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Ours would be better.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

what's she making?

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Maybe he wanders the halls looking for random kids to expel in his free time.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

an ungodly combination of smash bros and fire emblem

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Yes, Yes
Good luck finding any raws past the english translations though. Unless you've been keeping up with the weekly releases, you're probably out of luck

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

The Russian dolls she sweats when she's nervous.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

It's ok, you're not missing much by not reading it

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

jiro is a good girl

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Those are tengas styled after her own pussy folds you moronface.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Aizawa complains that the Robot Entrance Exam is flawed because it's biased against guys like Shinso
Makes a "if you're last you're expelled" test that's even more biased against guys like Shinso
Eraser truly is a shit

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Ocha ocha ochako!
Supa supa supa cute!
Who is cute? Ochako!
Who is CUTE? OCHAKO!

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Something like Eyes of Heaven but actually good

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

Makes a "if you're last you're expelled" test that's even more biased against guys like Shinso

Not really. Aizawas test is still fine if you actually hit the gym. Fighting robots is just not, for a quirk like Shinso.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

Just Cause, UA Edition.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

only in my dreams

John Cooper
John Cooper

You're right, Kirishima's hardening quirk wouldn't have been useful for those tests and he still finished in the top 10

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

Aizawas test is still fine if you actually hit the gym
Not if all the other kids also hit the gym AND have a Quirk that grants them an advantage.
Just look at Deku, he's pretty ripped but he came in last place, even behind Mineta.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

A game made by CC2, just think of all the cool quick time events.

John Campbell
John Campbell

I get the feeling she might get some focus soon.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

But there's multiple exercises, and a much better success rate. Jirou's quirk wouldn't help for shit but 17 is still good enough to pass. Same with Hagakure.

UAs exam takes 36 people total, had hundreds try out, and was "fight robots" where if you cant do that you're fucked.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

cool quick time events.

Press X to Kill Yourself.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

Kirishima's hardening grants him enhanced strength. How else could he punch down walls and debris?

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

That would've been cooler if she was spinning records onto a deck.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

Momo at the top

Fucking explain

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

She's super athletic in every event, most people were just good at one.

That said, you're right. Ochako should be first since her Infinity score would skew her entire test to Infinity.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

wasn't mineta pretty traumatised after his internship? i hope we see how it went next week, apart from the cleaning,

James Adams
James Adams

Have you never played it shit is so satisfying?

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

She can make anything she needs for any given exercise.
Like, she can make a fucking gun and just shoot the ball, Aizawa would allow it.
She doesn't need to be the best in any of the exercise to end up with the highest score overall.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

She abused her Quirk to shoot the ball out of a cannon and rode a motorcycle during the running exercise. At least according to Smash.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

During the School Trip arc, IIRC

Aaron Hernandez
Aaron Hernandez

Vote it!

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

It would be pretty funny if it turned out that eraserhead actually hasn't expelled a single student and just asked the administration to place that expulsion record on all of his official documents so he could use that reputation to push and intimidate his students into doing their best.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

All Might said that he expelled a whole class before.

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

To which I must ask, how did she create a motorcycle that no doubt consists of more mass than she does.

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Drink HCL.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

Do you love Ochako?

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

Rich people are above the laws of physics.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

No

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Well did he see eraserhead do that or did he just read about it? Eraser seems so fair to the students throughout the entirety of the second season that its hard to believe he'd expel a whole class.

Camden Long
Camden Long

I LOVE JIRO!

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

Me too

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

I love best girl.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Deku does!

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Really? You only make this harder for me. If you don't love her, I have to love her for you too. I have to love her for everyone on the planet.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

No but I love my husband

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

Best girl likes to have fun

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56000464

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

I hope you end yourself instead

Levi Green
Levi Green

I am kinda distressed.
Deku+Ochako is cute and is the most likely to happen, but it's also so fucking boring in makes my teeth ache.
Deku+Toga is much more interesting and intriguing, but it would require a lot of work to actually write well and so is very unlikely.

And other than that, there are NO fucking options for Deku.
Which is a real fucking shame.

By the way, I could easily see Ochako ending up with Bakugo who seems to genuinely like her dedication and fighting spirit, but that would also require a good amount of buildup, for Bakugo to finally get over himself, and is, again, extremely unlikely to happen.

For fuck's sake.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Is Hori a HACK? Why would he shit on narrative like this?

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

NO fucking options for Deku
Mei
Froppy
Eri

John Thompson
John Thompson

I want Ochako to whisper sweet hood rat jibberish in my ear each night

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Nice teddit spacing, thanks for the premium feeling of being a tedditor

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

yes
but she is for deku
I have my own waifu to fug

Liam Wilson
Liam Wilson

What type of bait is this?

David Howard
David Howard

DekuMei and BakuChako would be sweet to see

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Ochako is my boo

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

(bonus points for Ochako being forever in love with Deku)

James Evans
James Evans

YAMERO

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Deku doesn't deserve anyone. He's 5'5 and his classmates already tower above him. No girl wants a disgusting manlet, even if he is a Gary Stu.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Mei
She is in love with her babies and has shown exactly the same amount of interest in Deku as in any other person. And they barely even interacted. Not an option.
Froppy
No romantic attention given to each other, only interact as classmates, not even a hint of a relationship. Not an option.
Eri
You fucking what.

teddit spacing
Nice meme, shitlord.
You also don't even know what it even means, you fucking retard.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

He is the next All Might. Hald the world's population will be craving his D.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Ochako does. It's not about the looks, it's about the character

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Bakugo x Ochako
Generic bad boy and nice girl trope

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

Is this all you can do user? I got used to everyones hate, this doesn't hurt me anymore!

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

realistic
ftfy

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

Remember that to kids, an obvious twist isn't always obvious.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

and even then, Deku's still jacked
she will love being able to caress his his muscles every night

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

can't refute argument
It's b8

Nice work reddit, why didn't Deku just train himself and get some fancy ribbons and start throwin' multiple people around like they're feathers.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

He's just egotistical and not very creative. It leads to a bad team player since he doesn't know how to help and is too proud to ask.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

I'm a waifufag. More accurately I am what people here call a togafag. My opinions are obviously biased and slanted, but please hear me out.

Bakugou+Ochaco is more interesting to me. Bakugou pulls out the fighting spirit in her and challenges her. When Ochaco remarks on how much of a nerd Deku is, Deku just lets it slide off. When she remarks something about Bakugou, he calls her a bitch. At least to me, that makes it more interesting. Watching Ochaco bicker with Bakugou at least makes her somewhat fun to watch.

Izuku+Himiko is interesting to me since they have a cute chemistry. She is very shy, but she seems genuinely happy when she tries to rough him up a bit. Maybe she can't be redeemed, and maybe you can argue that she is a bad person because she might have caused the death of some people. And maybe the fact that she is likely legally insane doesn't matter one way or another to you. But to me, this is actually what makes her becoming a couple with Izuku that much more interesting. I want him to gradually start to like her. Maybe at first he can note that she has some redeeming qualities, and then he can feel sorry for her. And then later the more time passes by, he gradually starts caring for her. The fact that she is a villain and putting his friends in danger makes it even better. It causes conflicting emotions for him. On one hand he slowly realizes that he doesn't want her to be locked up, but on the other hand he would still hate what she was doing to people. In the end, he'd have to catch because of both reasons. Because as long as she wasn't imprisoned, she would be in danger from other heroes. Endgame being that she ends up in an asylum.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

Just ignore him. He is the guy that uses reddit spacing. You can tell his posts

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

If mass were a 1:1 transfer, she'd be reduced to a skeleton any time she produced anything that wasn't tiny.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Speedreader detected.

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

1. Still better than the most generic "MC and the first girl he talks to in the story" trope.
2. If they were to get to together, it would be due to mutual admiration and respect. It actually works.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Both EH and Stain have quirks. There, I refuted your dumb argument that you didn't even think through before posting

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Not an argument, bruh.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Drink molten lead.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

It actually works.
stopped reading there.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

To get those ribbons you need a hero license. To get a license you need a quirk.

You could be a vigilante or a villain who trained hard and bought top notch gear off the black market but you'd still be a disadvantage against people with solid quirks.

Both Stain and Aizawa have a way to counter strong quirks though.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

it's the last sentence in the post

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

Law of conservation of mass exists. I'm not saying she can create a pile of capture tape, I'm saying she shouldn't be able to create a 600lb motorcycle.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Not him, but fuck you.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

Dude, Deku has

Social status
Physical power second-to-none
Alpha personality
Handsome as fuck
Great with kids

He's a living sex God

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

I'm not a fan of that either, but this isn't any better.
I see what you're getting at, it's pretty fair. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Bakugo is interested in anyone but himself and Ochako couldn't care less about him.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Swole manlets are still manlets. We find swole manlets even more disgusting than skinny manlets, being wider makes them look even shorter.

Because ochako is a kid user. Once she grows up she will want a big strong man and Deku frankly is just too short.

Maybe he'll be able to get a gold digger but no beautiful woman is going to give him the true love he craves. He's a manlet.

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Boy, Iida's quirk must grind your gears

William Gray
William Gray

Just got caught up including this week's episode, watched both OVAs too. Is that it for me? Is it time to go and read through the manga?

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

Not him either, fuck you.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Social status
Not yet, especially is Bakugo is around to turn him into a literal pussy
Alpha personality
what

Everything else is fair.

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

No thanks, I don't fuck togafags. I have standards.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Because ochako is a kid user. Once she grows up she will want a big strong man and Deku frankly is just too short.
strong man
He can destroy several floors with a punch. How much stronger does she need him to get?

Noah Long
Noah Long

Iida's quirk just requires a shitload of calories. He drinks sugary drinks like a fish to compensate.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Read the last sentence and stopped
O-okay user.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Doesn't matter how strong he actually is, female brain is programmed to only be turned on by big men who appear strong. Sorry manlets, nobody said life was fair.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Protip: Raging asshole + Sweetheart = Sales

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

He has engine in his calves

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

What.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Deku frankly is just too short

You do realize this is a shonen, right? He's probably going to gain a whole foot once he reaches adulthood/post-timeskip.

William Jackson
William Jackson

Yeah, fat doesn't have that much mass. Even an iron stick would leave her emaciated. Even by volume she'd be screwed.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

You're a victim of some old memes. I know a bunch of short guys who are quite popular among girls. Also, there's still the muscle form.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

Continuation on my Izuku+Himiko musings:

Interesting scenarios might be Izuku telling Himiko that he didn't want her to look at anyone else. He could tell her that if she wanted anyone to bleed, then he would bleed for her. Something like that would likely send Himiko blushing and becoming almost speechless. Something like:

DEKU: "Cut me as much as you want!"
DEKU: "I want you to only have eyes for me!"
DEKU: "I'm the only one you should use a knife on!"

etc etc

I know, call it faggotry and shit all you like... call it bad fanfic writing, but this is the kind of thing I would have appreciated in the manga.

I want Himiko to be cute. I want her to force Izuku to face a dilemma where the girl he likes is somebody that is anathema to what he wants to be. And at the same time, he will be her hero. He will be the one to save her, by being the one that apprehends her and take her into custody. And no, there is no need for any smashing here, he could simply kiss/hug her and cuff one if her wrists to one if his own. Once he has grown stronger there isn't really anything she would be able to do to get away from him once he'd done something like that. It would be cute, and it would be sad, and it would be Himiko's happy ending.

David Scott
David Scott

it doesn't look like Bakugo is interested in anyone but himself
Yeah, which is why I wrote that he would need to get over himself first.
A shame, really.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Law of conservation of mass exists
Not in a fucking comic book it doesn't.

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

You're a weirdo, bro

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Also, there's still the muscle form.
no such thing

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Nice reddit spacing, fella! How do I aquire the skill of ledditmaster?

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

You're still wrong, even if that's the case, which it probably isn't.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

How do you live with the fact that none of this shit you're writing will ever happen and she will just get thrown into Tartarus?

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Uh-huh.

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

One of the best things going for Toga is that she's an evil chick that's just evil for the sake of it (at least for now). If Deku saves her, that would just be some boring, generic shit.

Let us have our psycho girl be a psycho.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

ooc

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Please improve the human race by killing yourself.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Bakugou pulls out the fighting spirit in her and challenges her.
He did that ONCE in a TOURNAMENT

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

So their quirks made them be able throw people around like they're feathers, run through a flurry of ice attacks and jump around buildings like spiderman? Didn't think this through huh, simpleton?

He could just use swords then, Stai'ns quirk is shit if he can't get near his opponent and he shouldn't be able to against todoroki, but somehow he did.

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

You guys really like responding to him, huh.
The lad is fucking bathing in (you)'s.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

How

Does

Reddit

Spacing

Work?

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Ignore the cuckposters, user. They're just grasping at straws at this point.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

It's

a

fucking

MEME

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

she was thinking of deku during the figth

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

dating sim

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

So their quirks made them be able throw people around like they're feathers, run through a flurry of ice attacks and jump around buildings like spiderman? Didn't think this through huh, simpleton?
I think you've said nothing about the quality of the quirks in your first post, so it's completely irrelevant.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Izuku is LITERALLY the most popular boy in school. And he's alpha as fuck.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

A

n

d

w

h

a

t

a

f

i

n

e

m

e

m

e

i

t

i

s

!

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Why are post-episode threads always full of salt and baiting?

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

I feel bad that the cameraman never focuses on her face. Her eyes are even cut out of that shot.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

(You)

Parker James
Parker James

He actually thinks chicks would take a beanpole over a dwarven warrior

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

she's a cutie but a little too high maintenance for me

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Who are right now the top 10 Heroes / Villains mixed up in strength on the story?

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

He's an experiment to see what happened if a beta faggot was put in the place of the most popular boy in school. He's popular because nobody notices how beta he is.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

only decent treds are during spoiler nigth and chapter morning

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

Girls like manly men, not tall.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

Enjoy the ban.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

If you grope her on the train, is it rape?

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Why does Ochako like Deju so much.
What is it about him that makes her so drenched?

Camden King
Camden King

high maintenance
literally sleeps all day to avoid spending money

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

She gets her head cut off in everything

James Wilson
James Wilson

I couldn't resist the temptation

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

Because all the autistic grapefags, togafags, and bakufags show up after episodes.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

What's Reddit spacing?

I've always spaced out my posts since I got here in 2011.

I don't go on Reddit so I don't know how they do stuff.

But I do like triggering /v/tards

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Same question but now put Toga instead of Ochako.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

Izuku will end up >6'
lets hope Ochako stays 5' because height difference is adorable and short girls are the best anyways

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Kind
Brave
Driven
Self-sacrificing
Tiny penis that won't shatter her cervix

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Nobody looks her in the eye. They look at her clothes

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

The guys who make Manlet threads are that awkward lanky fuck in class who wears a fedora and says "ACTUALLY..."

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

He's successful without being a psychopath like Bakufag or being a stick in the mud like Iida or Todo.

Basically his autism doesn't threaten hers like the other boys' issues do.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Tiny penis
We don't know that though.

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

dick for all migth break her in half if deku isnt carefull enougth

James Collins
James Collins

MUSCLE FORM

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Toga is batshit insane and has a blood fetish and since Deku tends to rek himself he presses all the right buttons fir her.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

ACTUALLY...it is called a trilby.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

What happened to Deku's father again?

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Deku probably has a micropenis, not that it would matter since he could just Virginia Smash everything.

Julian Brooks
Julian Brooks

Swords are for violent murders user, not heroes. You're just saying Deu could be a cop or a ninja, but both Eraserhead and Stain use their quirks extensively to make them more than just low level thugs.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

Girls like Ochako with high estrogen like boys who are traditionally masculine but not "scary" per se.

Deku is alpha as fuck but not completely outside her comfort zone. Like the difference between dating an edgy white boy for the "danger" vs dating a wild nigger and getting terrorized

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Works overseas doing who knows what.

John White
John White

He's chained up in Tartarus

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

if toga drank her blood and turned into her would we see her face?

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

traditionally masculine but not "scary" per se
just like her dad

James Ward
James Ward

Have you SEEN his shoes? He's got a monster in those boxer shorts

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

If quirkless Deku trained really hard with swords then yes he could have become a dangerous sword wielding criminal that even pro-heroes had to worry about if he got the drop on them. He would also be a murderer.

He wouldn't be as dangerous as Stain still, but maybe you should read Vigilante.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

But I mean, why has Deku never mentioned him ever, why do they never talk to each other, why does he not even appear in Deku's memories? What the fuck?

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Tiny penis
implying he's not rocking a seven incher to directly inject his seed into her uterus
why else do you think Bakugo hates him so much

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

It's a boy

Mina would know

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

Deku is alpha as fuck

Are we reading the same manga?

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

I'm not sure that she would go to Tartarous though. They only place the absolute most dangerous villains there. Likely she would be placed in a juvie or an insane asylum. Stain shouldn't have been placed at Tartarous either, but I figure he was placed there because he was to well known to the public and they wanted to show people they took what he did seriously. In Himiko's case her name and picture have been kept out of the press, so there would be not public records of her even being in the VA.

Maybe OOC right now, but like I said.. these things would gradually happen over time. I'm saying that Izuku would develop into this type of character.

just evil for the sake of it.
That is incorrect. It is just like how her power was pretty much spelled out since day one. Her reason for doing what she does is because some deeply emotional problems. She thinks that life is hard, so she runs away from her problems and tries to become other people because "the grass is always greener on the other side." This shit have been spelled out to us over and over again. Even in her most recent flashback she outright says it (again) that being in the villain alliance is because she wants an easy life (implying that she finds life really difficult). So there you have her reasons.

If Deku saves her, that would just be some boring, generic shit.
As opposed to generic boring shit where she is just defeated? Come on, it wouldn't be generic if it was used the way I suggested it since it would actually affect Izuku's way of looking at things.

Let us have our psycho girl be a psycho.
You mean sociopath. But why would this need to change? She could still be all this. It would just mean that instead if her dying or going to prison and not get shown again, she would go to an asylum and still play a role as Izuku's insane love-interest that he visited from time to time between hunting down the rest of the VA.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

he didnt grow up whit his dad he is just that guy who send money for all migth merchandise

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

PERFECT example of chicks like guys who resemble their fathers, in personality or looks

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

How many has she had already?

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

why else do you think Bakugo hates him so much
Someone needs to post that crop from the doujin

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

would you be his wife?

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

How does Dadchako even remotely look like Deku?

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

doesn't give up
smart
hits like a truck
can be aggressive and competitive when he needs to
beaten Muscular to a pulp
Yup

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

She though he was cute when he looked all beaten up. Now she is really interested in him and wants to see him bloody again so that he looks cool.

Josiah White
Josiah White

The argument is they don't have to use quirks to be able to do such ridiculous things, Stai'n could have cut off Todoroki's head even with no quirk even though Todoroki's has one of the most OP quirks. But Hori's narrative was that you had to have a quirk to be able to do this.

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

in a heart beat
fuck that faggot

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Now that Deku has seen Toga transform, will he save both Emi and Keimi and gain two new heartthrobs that want his Dek?

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

No, but I would her husband.

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

Because traditionalism can be fucked up for families.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

I can see people mistaking his super hero autism for being alpha
in regular social interactions he's obviously beta as fuck but if his autism flares up about saving someone or being a hero then he can stand up for himself

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

Got swoll
Exercises constantly
Trains almost non-stop
Driven
Takes command during group events
Smart and creative

Deku is alpha as fuck, he might not be competent but he's alpha, the only characters that out alpha him are bakugou and octopus.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

As long as Bakugo exists, Deku will always be a betapussy.

DEKU YOU FUCKING SHIT
S-sorry Kaachan, let my bend over so you can snugly bury your 13'' hose in m-my boipussy

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Bakugou literally cried at people possibly being stronger than him

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

you are just retarded mate, only reaso the autistic 3 beat stain was because she forgot to keep track on the timmer for his quirk

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Yes, this is exactly what I was getting at. He's not "alpha" in a normal situation unless he's saving someone.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

So is love or just a retarded obsession?

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

No, that's you moving the goalpost. I've refuted your argument. You haven't said anything about the quirk quality when you asked to refute it, so it doesn't matter to me.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

alpha
that means people follow him like in the license exam wen they told the class to stay together

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

bakugou
alpha
Lol

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

this is what bakufujos believe

Did he actually cry? Link please.

top kek

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

Latter like most yanderes.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

I wonder if we'll get to see her in a visible form some day. It's kinda hard to like a character you can't even see.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

He's literally the most alpha person in the series. He punched Shiggy and was willing to fight fucking AM. He oozes of testosterone, and he doesn't give a shit about the whores around him. Bakugo is beyond alpha status.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

implying he isn't going to OfA his dick and Virginia smash

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

i bet you fap thinking of kachan disgusting slut

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

wtf I love Mirio now

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

Kek, what a fag. No wonder fujos like this insecure shit.

Samuel Ross
Samuel Ross

Alpha is a leader of a pack, not simply a strong an aggressive male. Bakugou's pack consists of one guy: Bakugou himself. At the same time who's takes the leader's role when it come to it? It's Deku.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

He went out to buy cigarettes.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

What if she can actually turn visible whenever she likes but doesn't because she's too self conscious of how she looks.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

I didn't know Deku was black.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

So when are we going to have the innevitable "Travel to the Future" arc on which is revelated that the Hero Society is now evil?

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

1v1, he would have cut Todoroki's head off with no use of quirk. Training your bod makes you more powerful than the guys with the most OP quirks in BnHA.

How are they not the same argument you retard.

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

I hope that poor woman never hears about Stain.

Colton Long
Colton Long

Let himself get kidnapped
He's the reason All Might lost his powers
Alpha

Bakugo a fucking shit. SHIIIIIT

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Monkeytail could solve that.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

Kirishima
Kaminari
Donmai
Ashido

Bakugo has his own pack and is a solid leader. His plan took down Monoma and the meatpacker Nazi and he knows how to fight.

Deku is a pussy that copies Bakugo and got his handout quirk by sheer luck. Also his team is shit.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

f-fucking dog... i swear i'll--
Thank you, brave hero!
y-you too...

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Bakufujo please leave.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

How are they not the same argument you retard.
Easily. Go read what you have posted, then come back and reflect on who's a retard here.

William Reyes
William Reyes

Meant for

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

His team is shit
Has 3 of the top 5 strongest people in their class in the group

k

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

gran torino was a better mentor

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Bakugou my boy, have you heard these words?

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

I need more pics of deku's mom

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

Show me one example when he was leading anything and not jumping in without regard to his comrades and the situation?

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

I mean, I wouldn't buy that excessive force bullshit the copdog was pushing either. Stain is a domestic terrorist that SWAT or military counterterrorists would be dispached after. Excessive force is their job.

Dylan King
Dylan King

Why is Todoroki so speciest?

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Todoroki
Iida?
???

Who's the other one?

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

he was about to fight the Chief of Police

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Do you want to know how Bakugo got these scars?

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

Todoroki is #1
Deku is probably #3
Iida is #4 or #5

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Personality, fool

David Bell
David Bell

Obviously he couldn't beat AM yet, it's his drive that counts. As for Shiggy, he was blind sided. In a fair fight, he would crush them.

implying half and half jobber and robolegs are on the same level as Bakugo
They barely managed to beat stain

Him and Kaminari's plan to beat the meat nazi during the license test.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

what would virginia smash actually do though

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

easily
but can't give explanation

It's posts like these that make it obvious you're talking to a retarded redditor.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Cant wait to see this punch get animated.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Ah, alright.

Part of me really wishes Birb and Frog officially join the Deku squad.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Make a virgin-ya into a virgin-nah

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Him and Kaminari's plan to beat the meat nazi during the license test.
And then Kaminari never listened to Bakugou again. At the same time everyone considers Midoria opinion when he has one, while laughing at how socially retarded bakugou is.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1dzglJEqac

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

be a copy-ninja
a hero whose quirk is to nullify powers is a complete copy of you
like pottery, it rhymes

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

we're going to get to see All Might beat the shit out of two kids animated

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

His ice side is so ugly

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Do you really require one? Cause I can provide it with it, but you'll look dumber.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

Tail man is pure and should not be corrupted by such a lewd girl

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

The side without the burn scar?

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

Hehe, interesting. Another communist theme for the manga

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

That's basically improbablee whether you like it or not.

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

thats his fire side

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

They barely managed to beat stain
The guy that easily killed over 15 pro heroes, yeah. Also they were underestimating him at the time. Bakugou would have gotten destroyed by underestimating him, rushing in for a close-range head to head, and then getting cut and fucked.

He probably would have gotten everyone even more screwed due to his idea that he's the best and he can beat anything, he wouldn't cooperate with plans.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Soon he'll grow up and change his hero name

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

I'd be fine if it was only the first one.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

this aint naruto

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

????????????

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

You've got it backwards, dude

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

Or Bakugo's kaboom would've just killed him, as close proximity to explosions is known to do to people.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

That's not nearly enough blood. You need Monty Python levels of blood.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

In a fair fight, he would crush them
When one mean look from Shiggy made him piss his pants

And there was no plan between him and Kaminari, he just tossed a nade to him and Kaminari made up his own plan. Bakugo's a little worthless shit who might get a little better now that he and Deku have aired out their laundry and and he's not being such an ass to him.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Yes because Bakugous explosions have killed so many

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

ok in my head it made sense as a small joke that his red side was ice and white was fire but i see now that i was wrong.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Yeah but this is anime we're talking about here. He would have gotten off with a scuff, honestly. It happens to everyone else Bakugou hits.

John Richardson
John Richardson

his explosion do jack shit shiggy took one to the face like it was a love tap

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

They can travel to right now and figure that one out. When did the whole hero thing start? A long time ago. Who started it? The government. Who ran the government back then? AfO.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Do it then, I know you're just going to say they have quirks and ignore that they didn't have to use a quirk to be able to pull off ridiculous feats cause you're that retarded.

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

Is there really a difference?

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Likely that this dumb slut is traitor? She hasn't done ANYTHING compared to the other characters

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

I want to nibble on her ear buds

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

she made me feel love

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

with that reasoning more than half the class can be the traitor

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

lol'd

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Ever see that toilet surrounded by two way mirrors on the street? Or those guys who jerk off in public without people nearby noticing?
There's got to be a term for this.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

She is the only other person that doesn't know about the tracer. and she can easily hear people's private conversations with her quirk. But honestly I doubt it's her.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

Actually, wasn't he crying because he was angry at himself? He seems to be aware of that he acts like an immature brat and has a temper, and that is why he is so angry and crying.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

ignore that they didn't have to use a quirk to be able to pull off ridiculous feats cause you're that retarded
you're retarded
posted a pic that said nothing about any quirk requirement for said feats
Seriously?

Logan Young
Logan Young

she can probs hear you heartbeat pick up pace as you nibble

Ian Green
Ian Green

Guys, I think I'm at the point where I want to BE ochako.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

sticks her ear bud in your urethra.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

ywn suck Dekus dick

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

alright you can stop now ochakofag

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

A fat overweight loser who is thirsty for dick?
Looks like you already meet the criteria

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

No, Jirou isn't traitor, but she does have an uncanny resemblance to Toga. (maybe they are related?)

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

If I were Ochako I'd have hooked up with Deku immediately after the entrance exam simply to preemptively stop all the otherwise inevitable autism that was bound to happen instead.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

Diamonds

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Todoroki doesn't even look like he's getting any pleasure from this. It looks like he's just doing this because he has to

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

Then again, so does this guy. (It is actually Toga's father)

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Doesn't matter. As long as Momo's getting dicked her autism is getting cured.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

This one, right?

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

He's used to fulfilling obligations

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Its called focus

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Jirou
Uncanny resemblance to Toga

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

It's the most in-character and on model doujin we have so far, it's really more entertaining and funny than it is hot.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

then you know what do to, user

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

This was a hilarious doujinshi

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

i hope the voice actress finger herself in this scene

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Oh you're even dumber than that, the kind of person who doesn't get something if it's not spoonfed.

The pics show the narration where Hori says that you can't compete if you aint got no quirk. It even has a pic where AM is responding to Deku askin' him if he could become a hero even if he doesn't have a quirk to which AM says no you have to have a power.

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

Jirou is pure, she would never do something so perverse

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

*Notices giant dick*
DEKU WHATS THIS!

James Reed
James Reed

She's also got big tits.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

People can change. Learn new things. Maybe she likes getting bitten and she just doesn't know it yet.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

I'll help her.

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Yeah right. I bet she dreams of shoving her earjacks up Kaminari's ass every night.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Is she bigger than Momo?

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

Those pantsu
That ass
God I love Jirou user, she's literal perfection desu.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

All Might: you can't become a hero without a power
Picture shows heroes with powers
Hurr durr I implied them jumping without a quirk
All Might says nothing about quirkless people not being able to jump
Go google what a "non sequitur" is and don't change the topic after the bait you haven't even thouth through gots refuted in seconds.

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

No.

Leo Young
Leo Young

ywn shove your dick in Momo's navel.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

nobody is bigger than momo
patrician taste

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Fuck it because I'm bored

Reply with your favorite color and your birth month and I will give you a quirk

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Earphone jacks me off

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

April, red!

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

December, purple

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

not thi shit again user

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Orange-yellow, June

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

Purple, August

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

This the only other bigger tits is an adult.
~
Thank you though user, I love every aspect of her, the way she acts, the tomboyish personality, music taste and she's got that great body.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

August, green

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

june, green

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Red ~ April

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

january, waterfall

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

purple, december

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Bue, May

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

March, Teal

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Magenta, January

David Garcia
David Garcia

August blue.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Post some Froppy anon-kuns.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

QUIRK NAME: SPRING LEAVES
QUIRK TYPE: TRANSFORMATION
You are able to transform various parts of your body into leaves

QUIRK NAME: FAST FORWARD
QUIRK TYPE: EMITTER
You are able to speed up the motions of one body part at a time (arms, legs, eyes) for up to two minutes

QUIRK NAME: Second Serving
QUIRK TYPE: Emitter
You are able to digest foods at a quicker rate than the normal person, and you are also able to digest objects that would normally be harmful to the average person

Jack White
Jack White

take a birb x frog

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Yeah, he's just kaneki

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

You are able to digest foods at a quicker rate than the normal person, and you are also able to digest objects that would normally be harmful to the average person
Finaly, I'll be able to eat shit not only metaphorically.

David Walker
David Walker

Todo vs Roki

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

You didn't refute shit though other than some simplified strawman you made up about jumping cause you're too retard to handle more than that.

Hori's narration says that those who don't have quirks can't compete with those that do, but then goes against that narration when he shows people can do ridiculous feats with no quirk assistance that lets them easily win against those with quirks, even OP ones.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

That's a warm picture user, I appreciate it. Birb looking after Frog.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Indigo, July

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

I've refuted your pic. If you wanted me to refute something else, you had to post a different pic

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

How long do we have before Gran Torino dies?

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Fighting game tournaments here i come

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

pet the shadow

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

You can bet there's going to be some pretentious 'inner struggle' episode with that exact still image in it.

Leo Phillips
Leo Phillips

He's gonna have his Jiraiya moment at the end of this arc.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

That cute happy Frog
You've got some real good pics user.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

I kind of feel bad for Stain even though I'm not sure he was killing the right people. The whole hero system itself is pretty stupid. The government shouldve just incorporated quirk users into the army/police to counter dangerous quirk users. Whats with this agency BS? Is having heores working as they please randomly effective? Is it so potential villians decide theyre better off becoming heroes? Crime decreased in the areas Stain slaughtered. Anyways the show introduces this philosophical debate between true hero and heros after their own desires. Im not sure this even matters too much but I do see the fault with the glorification causing the latter. Stain was was an adherent of the former but I thought Midoriya would fall into the latter but Stain doesn't see it that way. Midoriya seemed similar in ambition to Lida's older brother. If anything though Stain should've targeted the proponents of the ideology he hated instead of random people who were brought up within it and fell in place.

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

You are able to speed up the motions of one body part at a time (arms, legs, eyes) for up to two minutes

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

QUIRK NAME: HAZE
You will be able to emit a thick haze from any orifice from your body

QUIRK NAME: AMALGAMATION
QUIRK TYPE: MUTANT
You body features various different animal features (Monkey head, Tiger Claws, Rooster Feet)

QUIRK NAME: DROWNED
All of your physical abilities increase in the water three fold, however you can only stay under water for ten minutes

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

january, #8e4114 (warm brown)

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

The Endeavor side looks more manly

SASUGA, GENETICS.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Bara Todo when?

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Would Dark Shadow like Tsuyu, it was jealous of how much Tokoyami was praising her quirk.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

You know who wins

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Is having heores working as they please randomly effective?

Heroes are dispatched by the military/police. It's not random.

And Stain was using violence to forward and ideology. That's literally the definition of terrorism. If he wants to change shit, he should've run for office.

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

Now

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Shoohs vs Otooto

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

Dark Shadow is a perma cock block

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Have we seen what Mina's parents look like? Is it a mix of Predator as father with an Alien mother?

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

You could have added a nose at least.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

tfw you will never be ochako

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

Where did you refute my pic against? Because this what my pic says

Hori's narration says that those who don't have quirks can't compete with those that do, but then goes against that narration when he shows people can do ridiculous feats with no quirk assistance that lets them easily win against those with quirks, even OP ones.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

he is just tsundere

Matthew James
Matthew James

I could have redrawn it from zero, but I've just croped and mirrored the image

Leo King
Leo King

I honestly think Mina as different species might be good for Tsuyu because Deku isn't going to be with her.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

She could've at least blushed her cheeks up.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

pink, july

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

Hori actually answered this I think, and ranked dick sizes for 1A bois from greatest to least.
I think it goes something like
1.Octopus Man
2.Sugarman
3.Rockman
4.Iida
5.Deku
So he's probably hung af.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Is that the seiyuu?

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

You're literally Mina.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

those who don't have quirks can't compete with those that do
both eraserhead and stain have quirks
and all might actually says that those without powers can't become heroes
Just make another pic, you've failed with the first one

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

Looks like you're my wife user.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

this is amazing. is there a full list?

Kayden James
Kayden James

Momo's horror when she finds out Todo has a Asian-sized penis.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

i have the same birthday as her too, yeah.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

:O)

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

QUIRK: DISTILL
With the addition of water, you can turn any bodily fluid into a dangerous slime

QUIRK NAME: Puck
QUIRK TYPE: Emitter
To put it simply you are able to create different sized pucks. The diameter ranges from 0.5cm to 100m

QUIRK NAME: INFORMANT
QUIRK TYPE: Mutant
Due to discs on your head you are able to remember and store more information than the average person. Once a disc is filled you have to 'empty' it or lose all the information you decided to store on that disc

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Are you actually serious? You think Hori made an official dick size list?

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Knuckle duster

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

He made it up

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

I don't think anyone can satisfy her honestly though. She can make anything from will, she's probably got a room full of toys in the perfect sizes for herself or machines.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

i dont think he did but he is defently the kind of guy who would make a chart like this for his characters

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Dark Shadow is the only partner he'll ever need

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

You can't have children with your tulpa

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

she's probably got a room full of toys in the perfect sizes for herself or machines.

No, that's Mei.

At least Momo has displayed the need for an emotional relationship as well, even though Todo is far too autistic to supply that.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

I'm back with a new poll, please make sure to tell me your suggestions!

Brody King
Brody King

It's both user, she's going through puberty mate, I highly doubt she doesn't have these urges with that quirk also I'm sure she's used it at-least once.

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

momo is such a bitch

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Go eat a dick from her quirk.

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Why

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

all women are bitches user

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

Oh, hi again

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

No DekuMei
Meh

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

I'm back with a new poll, please tell me your suggestions!

Robert Young
Robert Young

m-muh grape

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

forgot my image

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

april, black

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

she just didn't want Todo giving Mina 'fire'

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

QUIRK NAME: Tracks
If holding a set position (Pic related), you will be able to charge your physical power for how long you hold that position

QUIRK NAME: METAMORPHISM
QUIRK TYPE: TRANSFORMATION
If you are able to sleep 18 hours then when you awaken you turn into a giant bug version of yourself. Your strength and intelligence are increased in this form and it lasts for 2 days at a time

QUIRK NAME: DIVE
There are different states of "Dive that you can go in. When you go 'Dive' you will gain control of the last person who you had seen. The different types of dive range from Quarter Dive- Half Dive- and Full Dive. These forms work on how good your connection is with the person you had chosen to 'Dive' into

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

see I know you're just going to say they have quirks and ignore that they didn't have to use a quirk to be able to pull off ridiculous feats cause you're that retarded.

How retarded can you be, talk about bein' a simpleton.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

see

What he said.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Deku's dad is just like All-Might's teacher

the whole reason Iida almost killed himself going after Stain is because of his closeness to his brother

that's why Dekudad lies about being a Burger Hero

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

She was defending shoto

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

defending shoto
mina just ask for some fire dude

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Its funny watching manlets try to damage control

Leo White
Leo White

PAW PAW! fight the powa!

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Imagine not having a quirk lmao

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

USE YOUR LEFT

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

Forgot the pic

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

Would you ride a pony anons?

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

You're retarded, you've posted a picture that has nothing to do with what you're talking about now.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

blue December

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

She's just a little socially awkward

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

Hell yea

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

I know

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

That many Kaminari x Denki votes

WHERE ARE YOU MY BROTHERS?!

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Meant Kaminari x Jiro.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

BRO!

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

The only female I wouldn't ride in this manga are current Dekumom, Touga and current Recovery girl. Hori makes almost every female character appealing.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Kaminari x Denki

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Kaminari x Denki
That sounds about right considering how often he strikes out

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Is everyone in class 1-A autistic?

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Imagine doing it with her though, she's probably got the power of a horse with those legs, would make a great night.

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

i dont vote in fagpolls but i like rock x jirou more

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Kirishima isn't

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

kissu

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

She just wants to share and make friends with all the other girls in the class.

Have you ever seen any other 'rich girl' volunteer to help other people?

Momo did nothing wrong.

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

muh manlyness

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Jirou wants the muff.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

j-rock

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

QUIRK NAME: INERTIA
QUIRT TYPE: EMITTER
By touching an object you are able to either stop or start the INERTIA of it

QUIRK NAME: THREE ARMS
Your skin has a greyish tone and you have three arms

QUIRK NAME: DYNASTY
Your physical and mental strength increases with each child that you have

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Thunder and lightning

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

Short Hair
Flat
Electric Powers
An Idiot

FemDenki is literally Misaka.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

They're first year high schoolers.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

How's that autistic?

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

NIGGA THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE SAYING
WHAT, ARE YOU GUNNA SAY IT'S OKAY FOR POLICE TO ARREST OTHERS EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY ACCIDENTALLY KILL SOMEONE?
IT'S NOT OKAY IF A HERO IN TRAINING SAVES A LIFE?
FUCK YOU BITCH

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

So an even lamer version of Ochako?

So literally Endeavor

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

he cry everytime he see something manly wich is pretty ofthen

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

QUIRK NAME: INERTIA
QUIRT TYPE: EMITTER
That is really OP right?

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

this terrible father makes me laugh

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

No, I'm saying fuck you for following the rules and allowing people to die.

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

the fuck is inertia

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Biribiri is a qt and i hope kaminari gets a railgun support item at some point

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

f-fucking dog, i--
What was that, young hero? I didn't hear you! I was too busy congratulating you privately!
y-you too... baka...

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

So what happened in that cd drama?

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

I do too. Manliness is a powerul sensation

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

off topic but is that anime comfy or good?

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

It's just Rocklock.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

dude i literally was just thinking about how kaminari could develop some kind of railgun move with his new gear or something

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

QUIRK NAME: ACID
You are able to create acid

QUIRK NAME: RADAR
You're eyes are able to track objects that move up to the speed of light

QUIRK NAME: SNOWFLAKE
You are able to create a shell of snowflakes that constantly surround your body

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Chief of police is a good pupper but punishing heroes for saving people is fucking retarded.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

im sorry did you think the master piece know as todoroki just apear in thin air? he is the resul of years of egenics and training cortesy of best dad

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

well, I do like to sleep a lot.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

Ah, I see schools aren't teaching science anymore.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

increases with each child that you have
user, why

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

tesla penis

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

radar

huh kinda badass, too bad im slow as a fucking R O C K

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

i watched it while i was new to anime but i went back and watched Index and railgun again and its still good

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

user let me welcom you to the spectrum

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Nigga you gay.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

That is pretty good if you can use it on living things

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

As if he doesnt call it his "electric eel"

Logan White
Logan White

Blue august

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Probably because when I was at school all my science teachers were nutjobs.

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

You are able to create acid
Literally Mina

You're eyes are able to track objects that move up to the speed of light
Literally Mei

You are able to create a shell of snowflakes that constantly surround your body
Literally TodoMom

Come on, put some original thought into this shit.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

He's a JAPANESE pupper, of course he's autistic with rules

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Hori's narration says that those who don't have quirks can't compete with those that do, but then goes against that narration when he shows people can do ridiculous feats with NO qUIRK ASSISTANCE that lets them easily win against those with quirks, even OP ones.

My pic obviously shows this retard.

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

I'm too young for Spectrum. NES is alright tho

At the very least, I'm bisexual

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

literally mei
She can only zoom

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

You mean his stun baton?

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

implying a world full of superpowered people isnt filled with super simillar powers like Iron and hardboy

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Try reading your pic first before making such obviously wrong statements

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

His "battery pack"

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

But she's invested in toys. I bet she'd have quality toys for you to use as much as for her.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Ah, his "lighting rod"!

William Davis
William Davis

I need a kendo doujin like now
She is fucking pretty, and in the anime they made her body tasty as fuck

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

literally mina
Thatsthejoke.jpg

QUIRK NAME: KNOTTING
If you eat a piece of paper you will be able to knot it and twist it in your stomach and spit out whatever you create

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

alright so how are we realistically gonna get these two together past the banter stage

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Kaminari has to express clear interest in wanting to fuck Jirou.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

in the next arc where jirou is the focus like how kiri is in this one

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Hori is going to have to stop being a faggot.

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

GRAPE THEM TOGETHER

David Baker
David Baker

That angle
I would love to die by those two being dominant. I use to not think of Kendo but being in these threads has made me want her.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

mostard gas is fucking purple

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

his um... Shock fucktor?

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

Once Kaminari finally gets a girl to go out with him, then a jealous Jirou would have to make a move

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

His vaginal defibrillator!

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

You win.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

fuck i cant top that

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

*bows and leaves the stage*

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

I'd tap that Jirou though.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

If you eat a piece of paper you will be able to knot it and twist it in your stomach and spit out whatever you create
U

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

she is pretty dope

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

She truly is and has great music taste.

Daniel James
Daniel James

sitting on a burg
but why?

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

the girls are getting mad because he's hitting their husbandos?

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

random guess but would you believe me in that "hamburgers" is one of kaminari's likes?

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

Who knows? That ass though shit user she's a babe.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Welcome

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

fuck this reply was meant for you

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

thats the same post user

Matthew James
Matthew James

That's a body made for great sex and nobody can deny it.

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

dont mind me just gonna pretend i wasnt being r e t a r d e d

->

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

ywn get to spend your night on the phone to Jirou

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Stop that. Kendo is not for lewd.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

All the students start believing the Kaminari is the traitor meme and accusing him except for Jiro who defends him. Villains attack, he saves her, we all live happily ever after.

Alternatively, Jiro focus arc where she fights a villain and he has to come save her. She gets injured/bummed out she needs help, he short circuits himself to cheer her up and starts being way more dere too him. We all live happily ever after.

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

doesnt even need to recharge the phone
with a cable because thats your quirk

Ian Young
Ian Young

She is though user, she wants it hard and dirty.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Makes me even more sad.
ywn spend your night together with her listening to some rock music.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

just want to point out that jirou is standing next to Kirishima in the new anime ending possibly hinting that she will have a larger role in the next arc?

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

not really hinting anything

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

Purple, March

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

L-lewd

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

the next arc
Guess she's the traitor then.

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

I can't explain it, but it's there!! read it!

I'm not going to make your arguments for you just cause you don't have one retard.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

What would her quirk be?

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

that's not how foreshadowing works

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

my thought process went
Kiri= had a larger role in current arc
Jirou= really has no reason to be there specifically in the ending.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Its an anime ending. Kiri usually gets decent shots anyway.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

QUIRK NAME: Accumulation
The more pieces of metal that you have touching your body the faster that you become

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

The ending was based off the popularity poll and she was the highest ranked girl, so it might just be as simple as that

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

she is the most popular character in the last poll nips just like her

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Turn a situation into a lewd one

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Who's got that image Hori drew of Kaminari and Jiro? She's bent over and away from the camera and they're both holding up their fingers.

Easton Young
Easton Young

Holy fuck that ass. Akkun is confirmed gay now.

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

FUCK!

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

fug that was meant for

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

QUIRK NAME: DIVE
There are different states of "Dive that you can go in. When you go 'Dive' you will gain control of the last person who you had seen. The different types of dive range from Quarter Dive- Half Dive- and Full Dive. These forms work on how good your connection is with the person you had chosen to 'Dive' into
So basically I was destined to become a villain and rule the world? Sounds about right.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Time to become the train.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Red. May.

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

QUIRK NAME: TRIUMPHANT
The more blood you lose, the faster your reaction times and physical strength become

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

So if I bleed to death I become an unstoppable god?

BRILLIANT.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Orange, August

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

donates blood before the big fight

Evan James
Evan James

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

QUIRK NAME: SPLIT ENDS
You are able to sharpen the ends of your hair. If the hair is removed from your head the sharpness of the hair can be sharp enough to pierce harsh gemstones

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Support production then, nice

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page