Dragon Ball Super

Full Leaks soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzw1W0gN9QA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabuton).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay

Reposting this in new thread:

Are there any episodes/scenes/moments where you feel the Faulconer dub does a better job than the Kai dub? If so, what parts?

I'm rewatching the old dub after watching Kai a few times, and honestly it doesn't hold up, despite my nostalgia for watching it all first via Faulconer dub

>#72 in manga sales in first half of 2017
How Dragon Ball has fallen

Gohanfags wish they could ever get Gohan with this godly white hair. On your face!

Merged Zamasu kicked both Goku and Vegeta's asses
we know for sure than Goku and Vegeta would easily defeat Beerus since Whis mentioned it

In the anime, SSB Goku and Vegeta are roughly 50 times stronger than Beerus right now, they have already surpassed Whis too

So for what system are you guys getting this game for? Ps4, Xbox One (Hahahaha) or PC.
Personaly i'll get the PC version.........much cheaper

reminder Caulifla stinks

Remember that Son Goku is beautiful.

People will fall for this bait.

>In the anime, SSB Goku and Vegeta are roughly 50 times stronger than Beerus right now, they have already surpassed Whis too

You are going to need to give a source for a claim that bold.

SUPER SAIYAN CHAD

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

(You)

Gohan is cute.
Cute!

Reminder that Bri is for me!

Reminder that hair-down Kale is a miracle of the 12(10) universes. Top tier waifu material. Caulifla a shit.

whis has blue skin while SSB has blue hair
whis's blueness covers almost his entire body but SSB has blue hair and hair is at the top, which means their power is at the top and tops whis's power considering blue is a divine color which symbolizes power

>Piccolo gi Gohan

Why didn't they bring this back in the tournament of power? It looks way better on Gohan than the orange gi.

Reminder Best Character Obviously.

*Super Saiyan Kitty

Ponytail is objectively the best hairstyle you humongous faggot.

>True Golden Frieza working together with Limit Break Goku

How fucked is Jiren?

PS4 because playerbase will be bigger but I'll get it on PC too

It's different, it's the one from the Cell Games. Take a closer look, it's purple and blue.

It's probably happening in the manga, considering that illustration. And it actually seems to be the Cell Saga gi (blue sash) rather than the Buu Saga one.

Shouldn't have wasted best haistyle on that ugly girl then.

>Why didn't they bring this back in the tournament of power? It looks way better on Gohan than the orange gi.
Toriyama had not thought of it yet

Preview Reminder

ALL TOPPO AND JIREN HAD TO DO was protect their weaklings.

Poor Vegeta, first he loses Goku to Freeza and now he plays second fiddle to 17 in the cover.

Will Piccolo ever do anything?

>the time for waku waku is over

Damn Buu's not relevant anymore

>Android 16 over Broly because Toei is absolutely convinced they can still salvage the Kale fuckup?

Somehow, he will sacrifice himself for Gohan

He already retrained Gohan.

>Only the manlet pride trooper will be defeated this week

Wow, Dyspo might not be a jobber after all

Neither Vados nor Caulifla are ugly you retard.

my boys looking decently thick

Jobgeta in his natural state

That's not Piccolo colors, that's his mom's colors.

Full chapter is out.

WHERE

link it

WHERE

What's your favorite moment in the entire franchise?

Mine is Vegeta vs. 19.

link?

Does vegeta job?

>It's another "Lets not use the revival of F" clothes episode
I fucking hate this

No it isn't.

I'm really glad so far with how the roster has been handled. 17 and 18 would be pretty much the same, I think it's a very clever idea to put 17 in some of 18's moves as a way to make her more unique fighting wise. I didn't think 16 would make it, so it's surprising he was confirmed so early.

As for SSB, I knew that at least Goku would have it. I'd have prefered Base forms instead, but if they are going to add more Super characters it'd be odd not to have them. I still won't rule out base Goku, there's no way that the Spirit Bomb won't be in the game.

This makes me doubt that the roster will be that small. It looks like 30-40 characters is a real possibility instead of the 20 I was expecting.

This arc is going to take a long time to end, isn't it?

Vegeta vs 18

shattered arms and dreams

Is that really your favorite moment, or did you deliberately pick that because it is the end of Vegeta's short reign, in an attempt to frustrate me?

Either way, I appreciate your response.

Leave Gowasu to me.

So do you think Toyo can save the form by adding a cool aura? He did it with SSB and SSR's

And then got rid of the aura with Full Power to make it easier to draw. That prick

official Tournament theme song!
youtube.com/watch?v=Rzw1W0gN9QA

And what does it do exactly?

Not job for the rest of the arc.

Yes, it's my favorite moment, I'm not a Vegeta hater tho... I just love that fight (and #18)

Are you sure about that?

This is a nice OP. Very attractive 10/10

>And then got rid of the aura with Full Power to make it easier to draw. That prick
Toyataro learned from the best

So U2 has a tsufruian huh? If we discount the Kamikaze fireballs, the yardratian and the fighters already out, one of these 5 guys is a tsufruian, but which one?

HELL'S FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they do?

>17 and 18 would be pretty much the same
They could be like Ryu and Ken, almost the same movesets but different stats.

Rabanra kinda looks like Hatchiyack, maybe they mean him?

Ponytail is fucking disgusting and ruins any girl's appearance.

why is Kenshiro-tan out?

>Golden Frieza who is equal to SSB Goku struggles to contain a small sphere of destruction by Sidra
>Beerus blows it away with his breath
>They are stronger than Beerus

Yeah, but that's kind of boring for a franchise like DBZ. This isn't supposed to be a very technical fighter like SF or Tekken, it's supposed to be a spectacle with fun and unique options. 17 and 18 as two characters is the predictable option, mixing them into one character is a big change and it makes the roster more diverse.

Are the Tsufuru-jin even mentioned in the manga? I can't recall. They only seem to appear in non-canon material like the movies or GT.

Pregnant Bulma is in this chapter.
So Toyo Vegeta is a piece of shit who abandons his pregnant wife so he can go train

Why do people hate on Toei and Toyotaro instead of acknowledging Toriyama's culpability?

Way less serious than the anime.

What are you on about? People attack Toryiama all the time.

Of course it's the guy with mustache.

They're mentioned in the manga as the race the Saiyans exterminated. They are given a more thorough story in the anime.

The manga shows they look like humans but smaller, and that they had scouters. The anime shows them fighting the Saiyans.

Fucking evil

Oh shit! Will they finally reveal the identity of the legendary duelist Go?!

Reminder that short hair is fucking disgusting!

is gohan balding?

Are you talking about the soundtrack or the voice acting? I prefer Jap OST.

DBZ Kai is the definitive way to watch it in English and French. OG DBZ for Japanese VA.

I would like to see an edit of DBZ and DBS that removes removes the bad filler, OPs/EDs, recaps, and previews. Several episodes merged together to create one long episode, and each episode covers its respective manga volume (Episode 1 covers what's in Volume 1 of the manga, Episode 5=Volume 5, Episode 20=Volume 20...You get the picture).

PC because of mods

You know what I'm on about? Exactly what I said. Here's one example: Goku never kissed Chi Chi. Angry fans attack Toei because Goku never kissed his wife. Manga comes around and Goku says he never kissed Chi Chi, people blame Toyo for not fixing it even though it was probably part of the outline.

>16
why a plot device is in the game? this is fucking stupid and why the fuck 17 is just part of a cinematic super?
fuck this

See

Prum isn't, because its name comes from "rump".
Hamira comes from "skirt steak" so forget it. Same for Zirloin (which comes from "sirloin steak") and the Kamikaze Fireballs (all are named after steaks).
Bikal is presumably named after the korean marinated barbecued ribs named "kalbi" and she's out already.
Jimez is a fucking yardratian.

Zabuto seems to be based on "zabuton"
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zabuton). If is this the case, he's not the tsufruian, therefore it would be Rabanra, but I don't get the fruit pun.

Also what said

>Are the Tsufuru-jin even mentioned in the manga?
In the original manga? Never ever. In DBS (manga and anime) Vegeta said they took Planet Vegeta wbecause they needed another one after destroy Planet Sadla, but he said no shit about a previous race living in that planet.

Toriyama is a hack, theres no doubt about it. But it is also a fact that Toei is a terrible studio and all their original stuff is horrible.

>Fucking Tori does he even know what the fuck he's doing anymore?
>TOOOOORIIIYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>yellow gi
Fuck off

Ningen hate thread.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for your daily ningen hate/murders and general torture. Gowasu is a hack.