What is unironically your favorite anime?

what is unironically your favorite anime?

gundam(uc)

Katanagatari.

Monogatari.

boku

You're Under Arrest

aho girl

Recommendation Threads as a whole.

God Mugi is such a nigger cock slayer. hory shit.

Either Death Parade or Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, can't decide.

Oreimo

This.

Asa Kara Zusshiri and you should watch it, this is a short and slow paced anime, it describes the struggles of non-binary genders in the modern society and it's quite the enlightening watch, it was acclaimed on tumblr as sexually-liberating story and in Sweden was awarded the "eyeopener of the year" award in 2014.

despite a lot of things being objectively better, I just love TTGL

>What
>Not Who

It's like you want this thread to fail

What a shitty thread

Phantom World

Punch line!

nichibros

>Are you an Italian?
What did she mean by this?

Yama no Susume

Don't they greet by kissing?
It's still cute even if we don't know.

Three way split between monogatari, nichijou and patlabor

They all hit the right notes in different ways

We have a winner. The worst taste in the entire thread.

>unironically
You are the cancer.

TTGL

>calling people out on their taste but not telling his taste
Whew.

(you)
But for real, what's wrong with any of those

Little Busters

TTGL
Honestly nothing has made me feel so good about myself

Patlabor is mediocre outside of its movies and the OVA is just straight up horrible
Nichijou is complete dogshit outside of its animation and art direction
Monogatari is shit because its only salvageable characters are bat, snail and snek, coincidentally also the ones who receive the least screentime out of the main girls

Baccano. I first watched it during cross-country train ride.

Okay, Im still going to enjoy them and derive happiness from the experience

Thanks for the thesis though

Outlaw Star. It tickles my adventure bone.

Well thats fine but its also why you were crowned King of Worst Taste

berserk desu

Maybe referencing Casanova? Ararargi certainly fits the bill. Really this joke could've worked with a bunch of European countries (are you a Frenchman, Spaniard, actually that's probably the only other two but you get the picture)

>patlabor ova is horrible
>only salvageable characters
>snek
>no kaiki or maymay
This better be bait.

Kill la Kill, yes it's even better the TTGL

Either Fist of the North Star or Moyashimon. Season 2 of both weren't as good though.

Symphogear

Probably Welcome to the NHK.

>caring more if your taste is "shit" than caring about what you enjoy

LotGH mostly because I enjoy space operas as a whole but also because I enjoy history and military strategy.

Princess Tutu

Everyone is too desperate to fit in with the elite anime pros to actually enjoy anime.

Madoka but JoJo is a close second.

I really enjoyed shinsekai yori. Watch it, if you haven't!

Hyouka. I even have it playing on my second screen right now even though I've seen the whole series like 20 times already.

Neon Genesis Evangelion.
>is the reason we're here right now
>invents tropes that have been reused time after time afterwards
>gets three shitty remakes that are immensely worse, that still somehow manage to be ridiculously good movies
If anyone in this thread hasn't watched Evangelion yet I don't know what the fuck you're doing.

"Good anime" is an oxymoron. Its not worth having a favorite.

why are you here

>that still somehow manage to be ridiculously good movies

I agreed with you until this. Those movies are basically star wars prequels. I find it easier to pretend they don't exist.

Noir

texhnolyze hands down

The best show that I'll never rewatch.

Natsume Yuujinchou

hajime no ippo

Dragon ball z, hajime no ippo, berserk, one pie e, naruto, JoJo, high school dxd, The devil is a part timer, welcome to the nhk and BLEACH

Black Lagoon. And I'm not even an action-genre type of guy, which says alot.

Hey I'm not complaining

You are not supposed to give serious answers, you morons.

Came here to post this

Gintama, Gochuusa and Love Live

How degenerate am I?

You have awful fucking taste. Monogatari is shit, as is Nisio Isshin. Every fucking episode is the same shitty puns and straight man/funny man humor. It's agonizing.

The best thing that ever happened to Sup Forums is that we forgot TTGL. TTGL was such cancerous, meme-spouting garbage. There was no real heart or character behind any of it. It was all yelling, forced drama death, then a tacked on bittersweet ending to trick dumb people into thinking the series was about something beyond a one-dimensional super robot derivative.

White Album 2

(code geass)

Really surprised no one mentioned that already. Even a decade later, it's still one of the best ever.

people probably ashamed and think geass is "so bad it's good," when really it just has some stupid parts that are greatly overshadowed by its excellence.

>despite a lot of things being objectively better
>willingly devaluing your own opinion in favour of shitposters

Umaru. Unironically.

I get off on how low his social status is and how puts himself in awkward and unacceptable social positions. I wish I could find something else like this.

I don't care what others say, it's funny and cute.

>White Album 2
You are a man of impeccable taste. Now, if you're a Kazusafag too, then you are the ultimate patrician of Sup Forums.

FLCL

You just can't top it

Clone of this literally air this season.

Yuu Yuu Hakusho

translation never

You mean this?
It's garbage, no social suicide. Its not so much the dreary cynical mc I enjoy but the social suicide that hachiman did. For instance I remember when hachiman went to the cinema with Iroha and said he would go see a different movie then to not get in her way. Shit like that is just fantastic.

HxH 2011 because of cute shotas.

I like you.

>be me
Ok, go on

I want to suck these heels and toes.

KnK

Italians harrasing underages to "fit in nipon culture"

Found the autistic pet of thread.

8 years since I watched it and still the best

K-On. I know its moeshit, but I still haven't found a show that has as much heart. Season 2 is fantastic, and it has a satisfying and touching ending unlike a lot of shit out there these days. You have to have no soul to not enjoy it at least a little.

I'm gonna get flak for this, but- Death Note. I thought the ending was perfect and I thought Near and Mellow were fine characters. But overall, no other anime has entertained me more or put me on the edge of my seat more.

(and I've watched 158 anime)

imagay is my irl role model

Madoka Rebellion will probably always be my favorite, regardless of what Sup Forums says.

I feel like the hype for Evangelion ruined it for me. I was expecting a lot more, I found it to be "meh" at best.

Whats the name of this anime ?

>anime ending

Gunbuster

Watching this for the first time after sleeping on it for like 9 years, and I honestly can not understand the hype behind this one.
Like, usually with acclaimed or otherwise popular anime I can at least understand what it's praised for, even if it doesn't appeal to me personally.
I'm on episode 17 of R2 and I cannot bring myself to care about anything that is going on. The characters feel one-dimensional, the plot is needlessly convoluted, the animation is incredibly uneven, and overall just doesn't seem to fit any definition of what "good" anime should be.
I'm not trying to disparage anyone's taste here, I'm really just curious about what it is exactly that makes this show a favorite for so many.