What are some moments in anime that give you goosebumps just thinking about them?

What are some moments in anime that give you goosebumps just thinking about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zAMJXZnJoY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqz6fx1zob4
youtube.com/watch?v=VsJeQWZqCpU
my.mixtape.moe/rdowpf.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=zQpaRSFddqU&t=16m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=0AY27gLWhtM
youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24
youtube.com/watch?v=wYRHQLfqq7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what was the context about this again? I forgot

From the thumbnail it looked like a black dildo attached to his face. I regret not watching FMA, but I never find the time to get my shit together.

Ed kicks open the door and tells Al he is going setai getting his body back.

i tried watching it years ago when the 2003 one was still fresh in my memory, i didn't like it because it rushed the early stuff. but it gets really good. well worth watching.

I read the plot and it's just my kind of anime, I'll try to do something after this summer, I need better internet first.

Pull my finger!

Mandatory.

I really feared for the fate of best girl there.

when megaman and bass make the fusion dance

what's this moment?

Final battle in Fate UBW. Pure hype

The first time Shooting Star Dragon is summoned in 5D's. It almost made the second half worth it.

Right at the end of season one when Suzaku and Kallen find out Lelouch is Zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zAMJXZnJoY

youtube.com/watch?v=Jqz6fx1zob4

Played F/SN and F/HA when they came out but I disliked the Fate/Zero anime and couldn't finish UBW 2014 (worthless piece of shit with a piece of shit director and character designers), but this scene from F/Z always gets me. The sequence from when the bullet rolls to Kayneth then the camera shot of Kiritsugu and the BGM starts to play again is just great.

didn't realise so many people on Sup Forums watched fate lol

user, you don't need your resume.

Tien giving it his absolute all knowing that he has 0% chance of winning. Knowing that each blast would be his last but kept firing just to stall for another second. I'll always love this scene!

The entirety of the last episode of Turn A is pretty nuts.

i honestly don't remember much of the dbz i watched as a kid but this was definitely one of the moments that stuck with me.

and also the only time i remember tien being relevant

Heard the Tokyo Ghoul anime was trash. How trash is it compared to the source?

This entire scene is fucking phenomenal. it's incredibly well directed, with an excellent score and is one of the most key moments in Asuka character arcs.

Watchable until that pictures moment. Then it become just as bad as the manga.

Is there any better representation of a pilot in battle? I can't think of another scene even in Evangelion that so viscerally connects the movements of the mech to what we're shown in the cockpit.

It was fucking phenomenal. The closest thing I can even think of would be occasionally in G gundam due to the way the mecha control worked. Maybe in Big O as well which had quite a few scenes of cockpit control.

It's surprisingly rare to see anything like this but nothing comes close to Asuka going all out in that scene.

why would you put a dildo in his face?

>ED starts playing
The moment that cemented Brotherhood being better than 2003 to me.

The manga might as well be a masterpiece compared to root A or whatever.

The final blow was great, but the high flying camera stuff was terrible. It was the weakest part of the fight by far.

It was really the last time an earthling was relevant in the whole series. You should watch the Team Fourstar rendition of it, it's pure gold.
Cell: What can you do with your powerlevel? You're not even a Saiyan.
Tien: Yeah? Well fuck powerlevels, Fuck super Saiyan, and FUCK YOU!

No it isn't, the manga is way better than the anime in general, especially the second season.

greatest fight in anime

True, but I still find both to be bad. I couldn't stand that edgy emo kid with the knives at all.

Delet this

When he had to use some of his lifespan to save himself.

They rushed the early parts because in 2009 everyone still remembered the early parts (which are the same) from 2003-2004.

If you haven't, you should look at how it goes in the Manga. The anime taken a lot of liberties because of how little they had to work with.

you're now hearing green bird

gankutsuou was fucking gorgeous and you need better screencaps

Real talk though, I had goosebumps for the entirety of the last ep.

the moment I dropped the series

A new contender.

>greatest fight in anime is in a preview
Such an amazing show, almost every episode has plenty of scenes relevant to this thread. The entire last episode is composed of moments of shear catharsis which arouse the strongest goosebumps.

there were quite a few moments that were god-tier with Captain Tylor

i'm just glad that the best girl won

I can't find the iamge right now but imagine I posted Tanabe's crazy-face from the end of Planetes

I've just been rewatching it. Don't remember it being only 26ep, swear it was a full 50. Show has all kinds of glorious scenes. Space opera through sheer luck and providence of stupidity is the best way to fly.

I will never forget the first instance when you start to full suspect there is more to him than can possibly be explained with the explosive gift.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsJeQWZqCpU

This is one of the hardest minutes of watching in my life.

Peco vs Smiru to be honest.

that episode when hachimaki makes the cut for the jupiter mission training

good test user

That's just the feeling of love and tranquility coming over you, user. Because she's so perfect.

Rei's line slices me up every time.

my.mixtape.moe/rdowpf.webm

Come here son

Gundam Unicorn activation
youtube.com/watch?v=zQpaRSFddqU&t=16m0s

youtube.com/watch?v=0AY27gLWhtM

This 20 minute sequence is better than anything released in anime since. Every movie, every OVA, every show - trash next to it.

What could have been a fully redeemed isekai harem if they had just finished with this.
You cried. Maybe not anymore, It's just a meme now anyway but you did. We all did.

Do You Remember Love? always gets me.
youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24

I remember coming across that scene on youtube and I downloaded so many fucking movies of random series I haven't even seen. I just wanted to theatrical mayan murals.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYRHQLfqq7s
I'M ON FIRE

>there are people who think Usagi/Rei shouldn't be canon

Disgusting.

That whole fight was pretty damn dope.

Don't forget to laugh 7 years later