Dragonball Super

Reminder Zeno is super weak. There has to be some kind of ploy here. He created the universes and can destroy them anytime he wants, but he can't see the fighter's movements from his own universes? It makes no fucking sense, there has to be something else

or toriyama is the usual retard

Dude chill, how many time does this need to be said. Zeno has no fighting abilities, that's why he needs the guards otherwise someone could just pop in front of him and kill him.

When will Super have actual violence or brutality?

>Roshi in 22nd tourney: GOKU AND TENSHINHAN ARE SO FAST I CANT EVEN SEE!
>Roshi in 23rd tourney: GOKU AND PICCOLO ARE SO FAST I CANT EVEN SEE!
>Roshi watching saiyans and cell games on tv: THEY ARE SO FAST I CANT EVEN SEE!
>Roshi in RoF: holy shi- no, actually i can see something
>Roshi in ToP: I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE BABY

Whatever the plot demands

zeno is a nuclear missile. You cant do shit with a nuclear missile, you cant even rob a bank. Everything you can do is just nuke a city.

Everyone fears zeno because he can nuke your universe at will, but he alone cant fight yamcha.

>strong enough to destroy multiple universes
>simple light speed is too fast for him

if this doesn't prove power scaling in super is fucked, I don't know what will. Seriously, they were going FTL in saiyan saga, how the fuck is the god of everything not able to follow?

His power level is nearly infinite and they literally just had a fodder villain power creep him

That doesn't make sense because shin and everyone else says he is absolute and he was most certainly alive in the Trunks universe.

Also Zamasu could have just killed him if that were the case.

Didnt these generals get banned?

>It's another 'Jiren and Toppo watch their team get eliminated' episode

I can't wait for this gay arc to end

>they were going FTL in saiyan saga

nice headcanon, this was never stated and you are shitposting

This might be the very first episode of Super I am super unhappy about.
First of all Hit didn’t even need Goku’s help. He was more than capable reading Dyspo’s attacks for a counter strategy so SSG Goku was pointless and unnecessary.
Not only that, there was no explanation for SSG at all. So Goku can just switch in an out at will this whole time, and just decided to use it now? Not when, say, his universe was threatened with erasure by Zamasu?
Not only that but SSG is faster than SSB? How? Super Saiyan is supposed to multiply everything about you, power, speed, etc.. So going super saiyan utilizing god ki is lesser than just using god ki? Goku has a lesser transformation that’s better in just one specific way that doesn’t make sense?
Why didn’t Goku use SSG against Hit then? Goku needed SSBxKaioken to contend with Hit, this guy was better than Hit, and he used a lesser transformation for it?
When did Goku learn to switch in and out of it? Could he always? If so, why hasn’t he busted it out until now, when he arguably had no reason to?
This is the first time I honestly can’t see any reason for this other than merchandising, and that upsets me. This is straight filler shit. Toriyama’s influence is diminishing and that saddens me.

>dypso is only as strong as ssg goku

lol

Raditz moved FTL.

RETARD

SSG is faster than Super Saiyan, not Blue. Whis explicitly stated that.

If I make a car, than I must be as fast as that car, amrite?

they literally say ssb is faster than ssg, that's why he transforms into ssb to counter dyspso and run through the mines.

Were you even paying attention? ssb outclasses ssg in every way.

>tfw Champa-sama's thread got hakai'd

no he didn't read the manga again you fucking retard

>Toriyama’s influence is diminishing and that saddens me.
Debatable whether it was there even before the Zamasu arc.

Which is still much stronger than every other jobber of the week Goku has raped this tournament, who in turn are the strongest of their entire universes

HIT WILL JOB THEY SAID
HIT IS TIEN 2.0 THEY SAID
NOTBEERUS IS HARD COUNTER THEY SAID

Is that a vuvuzela?

I like how Beerus didn't even get mad that Goku helped Hit.

I think that given the situation if his brother survives the tournament Beerus would die happy even at the cost of his erasure.

They aren't physically strong. However they have god hax magical powers that make them invincible.

A saibaman is probably stronger then them, but their fucking magic/divine power is so ridiculous that it doesn't fucking matter.

And that's what I hate about DBS.
They had everything they needed to make it so that power is not the determining factor of who would win.
They could ahve put into place all kinds of interesting rules and caveats to make things more fun.

But they went with the most gaudy fucking hair colors and most retarded fighting shit known to man and just slapped a higher number on everyone. Oh I'm sorry, power levels mean nothing.
They just arbitrarily make everyone as strong or weak as the need to sell toys demands.

>so,, if I step into this spiderman shit it explodes?
>yes, don't step on it
>k I won't, thank you

Holy shit, who writes this garbage?

>When did Goku learn to switch in and out of it? Could he always? If so, why hasn’t he busted it out until now, when he arguably had no reason to?

This is one thing I don't really agree with, he's been practicing all his forms throughout this arc and switching between them much more frequently than in the past, this is the perfect kind of thing for him to learn to do after this.

Shut the FUCK up

He'd still be tsundere about it.

another U6 wankfest.
Rename the show to "We wank ourselves to U6" at this point.
Between the cringy lesbian scene, Caulifla not being eliminated after getting oneshotted by Jiren and Hit getting the most ridiculous plot armor ever I don't know what's worse.
I hope Jiren and Toppo fuck up all of U6, all of them, don't leave a single ne for any other universe, those pieces of garbage deserve it after already

>His power level is nearly infinite
Ah there's the problem, you're a power levelfag, like I said, creation and destruction are his abilities, regardless of this, he has no combat prowess. Like how Roshi has this broken sealing power but his actual powerlevel is shit. (Even though super says otherwise)

>Also Zamasu could have just killed him if that were the case.
The fact that he is weak, may not be public knowledge.

how strong was that tentacle monster?

Zamasu probably didn't realize he exists

Shin didn't know either, so I assume this is true

>Zamasu could have just killed him if that were the case

yeah, if he could just walk past the grand priest and his guards without getting erased and/or regular killed maybe

also, how would he even get to zeno's place?

>fighter 1: I see, so you are super duper fast that's why you escaped my gimmick!
>fighter 2: yes! i can change speed to one hundred billion tissues of a microsecond! I am the fastest of the universe, i mean universes, believe me this time is for real! i mean believe me, i am really the fastest one! the gray dude, our captain, is definitely not faster than me at all nor our GoD, or that angel, or...
>friends of fighter 2: that's our boy!
>friends of fighter 1: oh no! don't tell me our 1000 year old man is gonna looose???

Im not sure at this point if you are capable of reading subtitles. Everything you said is well explained by either beerus or whis.

ssb>ssg. Its just he goes ssg to not be continuosly in blue state due to energy loss

See you in November if that information is actually true.

>this dumbass almost got ringed out twice in a single episode

kek

>Portray U11 as good people
>act like generic villains in their fights
>Jiren and Toppo stand 10 feet away from their team while they get the shit beaten out of them and just watch
>Turbo retard Toppo decides to get serious only after ANOTHER one of his goons gets ringed out and the other barely crawls back
>Jiren probably doesn't even care about them at all

So basically Everyone is going to get ring out but Jiren who BTFO everyone else until it's just u7 vs him

If that spidermidget had been paying attention for the last 5 minutes (or however much time has passed by), he would know every fighter can hit him with the usual energy blast spam

You know as well as I do that nothing in this tournament makes any goddamned fucking sense. Athe mere fact that goku had to help hit instead of hit fighting on his own(poochy the least liked of the top characters in DB right now) against a confirmed motherfucking jobber is just...the writers just throwing the entire world under the fucking bus.

This show can not get any worse.
I am fucking WAITING for the ratings of this trainwreck.
God I need to see how badly it's done.

Is Dyspo a cat like beerus or a rabbit?

what does jiren mean by this?

except it doesn't make sense. how has he survived all these years? where the fuck did the guards come from anyway?
is he even actually a god? what if he just has the ability to erase the universes and he put himself up on a throne because he can? he probably obtained the power from a fucking fruit from one piece or something baka
it's truly evidence power level scaling is shit in super like another user said

Power level is a fairly malleable concept and a high power level doesn't necessarily imply the fastest speed, nor vice versa. Otherwise Dyspo is not the fastest, as Toppo and Jiren are implied to have higher power.

Zeno is strong in the sense that he can literally wipe anyone out with a thought. He doesn't have to be able to fight well or even keep up with movements to do that. That's why it's said by either Beerus or Whis, can't remember which, that he absolutely can't be defeated.

*fighting autism intensifies*

>People still take dub lines/shit translations for fucking gospel

Gotenks took the better part of 30 minutes to circle the globe 8+ times. That's not light speed you fucking mongs, no one in DB up until NOW in Super has gone at such a speed.

ITS NOT FAIR! BURTER WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE FASTEST!

Silly user that's vegeta not dys-- oh wait.
I dont have the webem someone help me out

>that guy's head looks like a peepee
>kimochi warui

Dragon Ball was better and we're just going to have to get used to that

Hit might be a potential problem.

Fucking rude. I say we make another one to celebrate the best GOD.

>angels can follow every movement
>god of everything can't
truly entices one to ponder

Well Dyspo needed help against that monster so.

What are you talking about? Beerus has constantly been getting mad at Goku for helping out other fighters, this is the only case in which Beerus didn't get mad and it's probably cause if Hit gets eliminated then U6 will most likely fall.

All of you are autistics.

He was actually bothered, for once, that a teammate was getting punked and heading towards a ring out

That just goes show how much faith he has in Dysbando, for him to be this bothered by him fucking up when he's watched the rest of his team get shat on without batting an eye

im more concerned about the fact that one of those kids are the future version of himself and some how doesnt know about the tournament at all.

I wonder if there's a pattern. Time to rewatch earlier episodes to find out!

Backyardigods arc when?

He's either trying REALLY hard to keep his justice boner restrained, or he's really annoyed.

how didn't zeno catch wind of the zamasu problem in the first place? literally all the gods got raped and he didn't hear about it?

Tori has too much influence now if anything. DB was only good because he had editors that called out his shit writing but now Tori is able to do whatever he wants and still get praised.

Because the tournament never happened in the future dude.

roshi finally got that rainbow weed nigga

Super feels like a video game, animations are reused way too fucking often.

Also, is dispo a cat or rabbit?

Why is he so perfect, Sup Forums?

Utterly dissapointing, at this point I'm curious as to what level of intelligence the writers think we, as the viewers have. How do they expect us to overlook the ssg retcon without any explanation what so ever? There wasn't even any benefit to Goku going ssg. I've been willing to overlook a lot of the inconsistencies up until now in regards to his arc, but it's getting out of hand.

The tournament is a thing because Goku made it so. Otherwise, the universes were just going to be randomly culled one day. There was no Goku to make a U6-U7 tournament in Trunks' timeline, so there was no tournament to catch Zeno's interest and make him want more, so of course Zeno wouldn't have known shit about it. Doesn't mean all the junk universes weren't on the chopping block anyway.

>creation and destruction are his abilities,
Roshi's "broken sealing powers" is stupid fucking fucking bullshit that doesn't even make any goddamned sense and are apparently just a sub shit tier knock off of 4 eyes from the ginyu force.

Anyway, Zeno is the ultimate GoD. He...she...it has no ability to create anything. No more then any other low level magic embued being with creation abilities.
The one that everyone is sure is the actual creator of things is Zalama and we might even see an actual pantheon after To...
Oh wait...the writers were told to make another retarded goddamned super form that will automagically make goku strong enough to fight the angels and pull some bullshit out of their ass to make goku look like a chessmaster instead of a indefensible sociopathic fucking retard and biggest monster DB has ever seen.

So...get ready for dissapointment nigga.

Never understood why the penguin was dead.

Zeno just plays all day. He gets his 'reports' from the Grand Priest, Grand Priest wants the ningen dead anway so he didn't bother saying anything.

Tentacle monster > dyspo > Zen-oh

it could have potentially destroyed all universes

Toei is trying to go for that Pokemon audience where they can add as little edgy as possible.

episode was fucking good, this is how super supposed to be written

but... asspull ssjgod and lack of explanation, who the hell is approving this shit? their cleaners during breaks?!

A cat, Champa remarks him being the same species. He just looks like a rabbit because A. he's a speedster and speedsters are thinbois, and B. rabbits are a stereotype for fast

God you're fucking stupid. He can still erase the entire universe 11 whenever he feels like it, his ability to follow Dyspo's speed doesn't matter, it doesn't effect that. He doesn't need to be stronger or faster than Dyspo, he can erase his body and soul if he feels like it. Plus, for all you know he's 100% immune to any and all kinds of damage, we have no real idea what Zeno's power is.

Also, I mostly came into this thread to praise this week's episode, it was actually a good one. Goku actually didn't hold back, we got to see a fight between two non-jobbers and we didn't know who would win already, and it was a cool and interesting episode without too much time wasted on pointless filler or unfunny jokes from the crowd outside of Champa's stupid bullshit. I liked it.

Hello there. I'm Tenshinhan. Some of you may know me as proto-Vegeta. Though I fell out of the spotlight after the Saiyan saga, I had a couple of moments where I did some cool stuff. I saved Mr. Satan and Dende once, that was neat, right? Haha, yeah. Well it looks like there isn't really anything planned for me right now. My uselessness as of late hasn't been pointed out, so that means there will likely be no developments to mitigate that uselessness. Even Krillin got to have a fun little episode true to his character, but I'll probably just get to fire off some Kikohos before getting eliminated unceremoniously. Haha Piccolo and I have quite the burden to bear, not a lot of hype for us I guess. I hope Master Roshi enjoys his episode!

The look of someone getting the idea of purging the team from having weaklings in it.

yes but he created everything and everyone in every single dimension the future version of himself should know every fucking thing.

>no benefit
Stamina.

how would you feed your champa?

>People being buttblasted because their headcannon about everyone > the speed of light has been turned down
Is the DB fanbase the one with the most headcannon? It seems like whenever you ask a question you get a headcannon answer that everyone seems to have accepted as truth and then when that headcannon is proven wrong the fanbase goes ape shit.

Toppo during the fight "FUCK YEAH JUSTICE"
Toppo after the fight "FUCK JUSTICE"
All in the span of a few minutes.
These guys are some of the worst characters ever written for this series.

i feel like he is silently wavering between the justice boner life that toppo has forced onto him and the waku waku boner that is rumbling beneath

now that toppo has cast his own justice aside, ayylmao is going to be even more confused and might even do literally nothing until we reach the trio of him goku and freeza

I like his voice and his interactions with Beerus and Vados.

Goku has to be on screen upfront in every episode.
No one can ever be stronger then Goku
Goku needs to show off his super forms to sell toys.
They are powering up a confirmed shit tier jobber instead of using the confirmed supposed powerhouses from the other universes because they got rid of them unceremoneously in the last couple of eps to build up the still outright hated u6 Saiyajins.

He's too cute to exist, that's why he will be erased. But thankfully (hopefully) revived.

>Caulifla talking about Hit like she knows him since ever when she only knows him for less than a day

I laughed. And Kale got either exhausted or ko'd like 3 times. The yardrat was already defeated once. Goku got helped a few times because Toei made him mentally challenged to an extreme point.
On another hand Dypso falls, screams for a while, and doesn't lose until his friend helps like 20 seconds later

There are more characters that should already been out, but everyone is playing around and michael bay explosions are happening in the back.

why would GP want the ningens dead? if so, it doesn't make sense why GP doesn't just hakai zeno at this point hismelf

Every Dragon Ball character ever could beat the shit out of Akira Toriyama himself

Akira Toriyama could still write them out of existence

>tfw beerus would probably cry when that happens

>The time for Justice is over
>Time to stop playing the hero

Toppo is WOKE

hmmm... this is...holy fuck, how I missed this, so zamasu was created by grand priest?

>goku enters ssjgod out of ass
>oh hi hitto, this is my new form, I lost it during first arc and I had no clue I still can use it
>what?
>just injected, lol

Tien took down that cell wannabe, remember?

Can you address in this thread posts that do that?

/thread

Man why the fuck are they standing around? Are they trying to conserve their energy to deal with the strong guys?

I want it to be Jiren vs U7. That would be funny, and it would be like classic Dragon Ball with everyone trying to 1v1 him and failing.