One Punch Man 122

Chapter is finally out.

Other urls found in this thread:

tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link it fag butt

What a boring chapter. I care about none of these jobbers.

since OP is a faggot

tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/

That's another buildup chapter for you desu. Garou is seriously pissed on the final page.

Dumping.

I think the highlight of this chapter is the tatsumaki and flash panels and whatever conversation went afterwards the rest is uninteresting except art wise.

NO FINISHED FUBUKI PINUP, MURATA YOU FUCKING HACK

Giant fight scene chapter.

We knew that already, the cover chapter was drawn in first. Besdies he still drew some pinup up Fubuki and posted it on twitter.

More canon quality chapter. Great.

At least it will shut all those retards that said he surpassed Fubuki.

As expected, he's the same rank as in the databook. Of course he didn't have time to rank up since the time it came out for volume 9.

Da hell?, isn't that the guy that was in Fubuki's group.

I guess it is if you care about more fight scenes.

When the fuck is monster association arc going to start? How many chapters of random Garou fights and talking heads do we have to go through to get there?

Yes, it was a very nice chapter, seeing Garou struggle hard against a prepared hero group is great.

Fucking finally

Expected cowboy and robin hood dude to be higher ranked than that.

>it's another filler episode

Look, it's Spiderman.

wait is tracksuit guy the one that Saitama told to train and get stronger?

Yes.

Tracksuit guy is just as good as I'd thought he would be. It's pretty much confirmed he will be the one who gives Saitama the fight he is looking for won't it.

Murata, please.

I never expected those A class heroes to be this entertaining.

God its so easy to tell Murata just wants to draw Garou and Fubuki all the time. He loves doing Garou's crazy poses and Fubuki is pretty self explanatory at this point

Half are B class heroes.

Expected most of them to be A heroes after the team Gatling prepared against the Octopus. But I guess coboy and robin hood were more adapted to fight Garou.

All heroes are super humans. They are fighting with literal monsters on a daily basis. A-Class is exceptional even if the only heroes people care about are S-class

People in A-class had to be strong enough that they were crushed by Fubooty and her group

Nah, not at all. It took saitama years to get where he is now. In the manga's world, it's only been a few months since the start of the series. Just think about that, four years of a running manga to us is just a handful of months to them. At this pace, we'll be old people when enough in world time has passed for him to get that strong.

>It's pretty much confirmed he will be the one who gives Saitama the fight he is looking for
Nope.

Saved

Who's B class besides glasses? The guy who teamed with saitama once?

Anyway why isn't Gatling firing? Is it because of collateral damage?

Jesus this chapter, Garou a best.

filtered

Can't you read? Even if it's in japanese you can see the class and number of each heroes.

More like few weeks. 2 months is from the start up to latest webcomic chapter.

He went from being scared shitless of a fan to being able to dodge Garou and land a punch on him just from those months of training.

That's a huge increase.

This chapter was intense even tho we know that garou won't lose

>Murata worshiping Bruce Lee's back

It wasn't your average fan.

I know but for some reason I was sure that everyone besides glasses was A class.

H A C K
A
C
K

>tracing
Huh i was sure Murata was a good artist what a shame.

3d > 2d
Only virgin anorexicfags will disagree.

That fan must have been Sea King level or stronger for Fubuki to be that powerless against it (implying she was, as we didn't see the fight).

God damn pepe is actually pretty strong

It's a cosplay you mongs

Garou a shit

But that shot was with the 10 shadows technique, not 4.

>chapter was intense even tho we know that garou won't lose
Not really intense then.

>tumblr
>3d

Fuck off.

She could at least try to look smug. Fubuki is supposed to act confident most of the time, not soulless like this.

Last one. Didn't want to derail the thread, sorry.

Don't deny it user. You know you want to impregnate her.

Why do you keep posting this butterface

> how do you beat enemies?
> with a big smile

I don't actually. I lost my 3d sexdrive sometime ago.

OP you forgot the page where glasses throw some rubbles at garou

I never thought we would see him again so soon. 1000 Pushups
1000 Situps
100km run every day niggas

we in this

>beat metal bat
>can't beat a couple A class scrubs

>not only dodges something that was literally a finger away but also turns back and throws a punch
Jesus christ god fuck, how fast is he

Manga exclusive character introduced in a bonus chapter. He's not going to be that important.

>OPM has bad writing
In other news, water is wet

>I'm the spiderman

He was just fodderized by King, there's no way he is in a condition to fight.

To be fair they're totally outnumbering him with an amount of different weapon types and ranges that he just can't deal with all at once.

Stop posting this shit

he barely beat metal bat because MBs little sister stopped him
now he's sick after getting the shit beat out of him so he's not in top shape

You say that like the manga isn't the main canon now.

Unless you think we will ever have another webcomic chapter again before you die.

This is the difference between hunting one person and being hunted by a group. It's also what Psykos and Gouketsu were trying to explain. Being strong isn't the same as being invincible.