Tsuki ga Kirei

Didn't expect this show to actually have the Dub better than the original.

streamable.com/t881z

What the fuck?

>the greatest love story of all time

2 more days

Holy shit.

Until what?

Bluray release, hopefully with the CGI and shoddy animation being partially fixed as well as unreleased short clips, hopefully a dozen of them about Roman.

>"B-b-but it's just some boy screaming all alone at a train!"

No shit you dumb sluts but let me tell you why this is fucking art. Tsuki Ga Kirei, most will tell you, is a quiter anime than most. There's no "NANIIII?!!?" or shrieking over comedy hijinks. Characters speak normal and softly, our two main characters even more than others. The entire premise is these two introverted kids stumbling through life and into romance, not sure what the fuck they're really doing. At most they'll mumble some encouragements to each other, at worst sit beside each other in silence. Of course they open to one another over the course of the series, but it's all still little steps forward, like poking your toe into a river to check the temperature.

So then the ending happens. It's over. He's already missed his chance, the train is gone, his first love shooting off to someplace without even a goodbye. But he doesn't give up. Instead he runs his ass off to some stupid outlook next to where the train passes by, and to do what?

To fucking SCREAM. This introverted quiet young boy, who had spent the past 12 episodes slowly putting one foot forward in front of the other, mumbling his way through a relationship, standing in silence confused when the girl he loved cried, suddenly just shouts at the top of his lungs.

That was the change right there. He was no longer that confused timid boy, unsure of what love or growing up was. He had become a man, and he was going to chase the girl he loved to the ends of the earth and time itself.

Fuck it I'm crying again fuck you people. I just finished this anime and had to type something out

this shit worth watching?

No. Now go away.

Is this a pasta, or are you genuinely this much of an obnoxious faggot?

Is this real?

>that scream
Such an abomination jesus christ. It sounded like Adam Sandler

o-ok

In what does the westerns are based on to decide which show get a dub or not?

Wait a second is it actually? I thought this was some shitty fandub which is why I didnt even bother questioning its legitimacy. If they seriously dub this show you might as well bin it. The audio design is 90% of its appeal.

>in what does the westerns are based on to decide which show get a dub or not
the westerns are based on popularity to dubbing show or not decide.

That's just atrocious, even lower than 4kids tier.

Why do the best girls have to lose?

>Seiji Kishi directed Tsuki ga Kirei, Shimashita and Aura
Truly the greatest individual the industry has to offer.

It's real. Not even joking. That's the official english dub.

>bottom right
Its foreshadowing guys. Roman will fuck sensei

Fuck, I can't control my laughter. This shit's too good.

Because your girl's a homewrecking bitch.
Closure my ass.

did you draw those? It looks amazing t.bh

Yuri "meme master" Lowenthal at it again

Depressing because I consider the voicework in Tsuki Ga to be a masterpiece.

It's a pasta. But it's also the truth.

That can't be real