Raildex

New Accel manga chapter soon. What do you want to happen in this arc (aside from better pacing)?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_2&oldid=527672
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THVmlvQlpGRHhLTk0
mega.nz/#F!hJEQmDbA!QiX_iA4vljjh4zfVgAFGcQ
mediafire.com/folder/xgegq0hwb66dp/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_(Old_Testament)_YenPress_eBook
mediafire.com/file/5p8g4kpbuqeq31a/Will the Spiky-Haired Idiot See a Piping Hot Dream of His Wife.pdf
daioh.dengeki.com/blog/thismonth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better art

It's getting better slowly it looks like. I had to drop it early on, but the recent chapter looked ok enough.

Trips confirm. I do hope he keeps improving though, his art is only passable at the moment and he still can't do LO right at all.

His robots are alright. He just struggles with making shit look organic

Why did the mobage skip OT 7 and 11 btw? Was it simply because those weren't important and took place outside of AC?

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=HEAVY_OBJECT:Volume14_Chapter_2&oldid=527672
Featuring Ken-sama

>took place outside of AC
This.

Not really, considering they did OT14

more likely because it wasn't important and they wanted to focus time on Season 3 content(they're even sleeping on their Railgun S shit too), but their assets are spread throughout the game

Is Fuyukawa okay?

More of the new girl (male).

Mobage Terra looks fucking freaky, if the flour was red he would look straight out of an horror film

Terra always looked freaky

Hehehehe
Looks like I got to it FIRST

Sure did, Kekine.

Are we just getting Astral Buddy this month?

I wasn't aiming for the quint 4. Mugino has disgraced that number.

You're not getting that this month

Nothing. Accelmanga is trash and it doesn't have much room for improvement since Accel himself is an awful character.

What am I doing wrong that Awaki is consistently pushing in my shit? My poor Stiyl stands no chance and even with Imouto I'm having trouble with her only Touma seems to be able to do alright

>Its an "entire team dies to Amata grenades" episode

Awaki is simple shit

So I've heard, which is why I'm asking what I'm missing, dumbass

>calling anyone a dumbass
>can't beat a boss with Izzard tier vulnerability
Holy shit why don't you just think about it instead of coming to the thread

So in other words it's as much a meme as the Stiyl is bad meme, gotcha

Team?

Stiyl, Kanzaki, Accel

>Inb4 Fuyukawa kills himself

It's called attack her when she uses her guns, I don't even need to explain why that shit is common sense

Awaki can be annoying when she keeps spamming cans and refuses to shoot. What I found was that you can stand right on top of her and keep breaking her stamina as fast as you can and nuking, and it should work as long as you have enough stats and right rotation.

It's been too long since you fought Izzard if you really think one attack that takes 1.5 seconds with the rest being instantaneous attacks that can 3 shot you is Izzard tier.

It's already top tier art of the franchise.

>hurr I can't attack someone and leave. before her long ass animation ends

Are you that guy who randomly posts Accelerator hate when no one is talking about him every few months or so

Yes we've already determined you're a hyperbolic memer you don't need to reinforce it

Awful bait, apply yourself

I bet Estelle will help heal the new girl with her shekel magic

Estelle left user

Have we got a page count for NT19 yet? The shorter is, the more likely I think it'll be a set up novel while NT20 will be more moving forward

It's nearly 400 pages.

That's a decent length right?

Yup. Usually LN's hover around the 360 page area.

Pretty sure the average length for them is under 300.

Love comedies, but fantasy LN's have a bit more.

Yeah most of OT was under 300, 400 pages is a LOT

If you can't beat Awaki then you have no hope for late game

>Stiyl actually translated the short story
Fuck, I should've stayed up then I could've asked him to do the rest.

Link to the thread please

>Awaki boss rush is Mikoto, Kuroko and Awaki all at once
Is Agnese God on a stick or what?

I've tried to separate them before but Mikoto and Kuroko just bumfuck me at the same time. I just have to pray to the world event USB gods

You have to go from one of the sidewalks and then its pixel perfect to get inside Kuroko/Mikoto area of attack without getting inside the other

Not necessarily. If you don't count outliers like Horizon then it probably averages around 300 or so.

>Exatly 144 hours to go

>yfw OT15 boss rush is a Xochilt, Etzali and that girl from BLOCK at once then fight with Frenda, Saiai and Mugino all at once then Kakine and Hamazura fight at once

I wish Accelerator had saved Shinobu by coincidence in an arc instead of what Nagaimachi ended up doing. It would have been a nice way to cross the spin-offs.
Accelerator seems to get attention from a lot of older women.
What is there that Accelerator can do that hasn't been done in this franchise? I want to manga WORST but that seems far off.

1st sorry for my 'awkward' English,

2nd, I won't put my trip here cuz: I won't take credit nor responsible to distributes either.

3rd, this fuckin important to our BakaTsuki translations so if 'either of you' knows that (group/person) just go and fuckin tell them.

and last, if I won't take credits here doesn't mean you can take credit either (aka put on your blog and make $ for advertising hit) this already happens, so fuck you, and go fuck yourself from R/a/ildex.

Credit goes to YenPress Andrew fuckin Prowse

>YenPress Original (EPUB Kindel Version) (OT01 to the latest OT12)

>Google fuckin Drive:
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THVmlvQlpGRHhLTk0

>Mega fuckin Cloud:
mega.nz/#F!hJEQmDbA!QiX_iA4vljjh4zfVgAFGcQ

>Media fuckin Fire:
mediafire.com/folder/xgegq0hwb66dp/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_(Old_Testament)_YenPress_eBook

And here's our irregular update that happened at the end of the month. Clearing way for the Index III announcement in a week/next month to hype in the update.

>Index III
Can't you see the writing on the walls? It's going to be a Zombie vs Vampire adaptation.

If it's both, I'll shit my pants.

Zombie vs Vampire would be stupidly fun as an anime.

>Credit goes to YenPress
Pass

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KANZAKI HELP ME

PDF'd it: mediafire.com/file/5p8g4kpbuqeq31a/Will the Spiky-Haired Idiot See a Piping Hot Dream of His Wife.pdf

What the fuck is Zombie vs Vampire about anyway? it looks nothing like it was advertised.

Is Season 3 still being announced at the festival?
I heard SAO may be getting a new anime.

I mean even the devs for the mobage is hyping up season 3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XOCHILT AYUDAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wouldn't that be SAO 3 because it was the Director Tomohiko Itou and Character Deisigner Shingo Adachi of Ordinal Scale said it they work on SAO not Index?

So Miki die this Fall Fes. when he said SAO 3 and not Index III?

It's about a zombie onee-san and vampire imouto competing for their brother's dick. Since this is Kamachi, crazy shit happens.

Index 3 soon

Satori and his bro smartphone AI's bizarre adventures in a city where natural disasters happen every other half week and mythological creatures in the form of hot owmen roam around

SEASON 3 SOON PLEASE

It would be just our luck if Miki told us to wait just a bit longer and he genuinely believed it would happen soon but he's killed by a deranged Indexfag. Prompting Index 3 to never happen due to the backlahs

Reminder to pray to Gekota everyday for Season 3

>Praying to false gods
Othinus is the real deal

Miki said wait a little bit for Season 3 last march after announcing VO

Dengeki later confirmed his Season 3 tease was for the "Toaru series" so it's index S3

Then the Index Fanbase start a rebellion and find out how to make Real Esper for no season III also then Kim Jong-Un turn out to be a secret Index Fan and attack Japan and China also help the War because Index is big in China and we all end up in WWIII because of no Index III if this happen it will truly show how dumb is Mankind but I will laughing until I die because of it. Who wouldn't if we have a dumb end like that but thing is I can see this happening because we are dumb enough to do it for a dumb reason like that.

I will feel bad for Miki because he will be curse as the Anti-Christ for years even those it was never his choice to make Index III or not.

>Dengeki later confirmed his Season 3 tease was for the "Toaru series" so it's index S3
They didn't really explicitly confirm it. The report talked about season 3 of "a certain series", but as js06 pointed out right away, they didn't use the words "Toaru series" for that. Doesn't matter much though, they still made it pretty clear by highlighting how the statement came right after the announcement of Index VO.

You fucking EOP they wrote "toaru" which meant "a certain"

Season 3 is soon.

What is last order up to this days?

js06 is the one who pointed out right away that while it wasn't explicit, it was definitely a tease towards Index

>in the evening of october 1, miki and another raildex anime producer is invited to a show to discuss about the success of the anime throughout the years
>literally after fallfest

And they still think it isn't happening.

>EOP
I'm actually ESL, thank you.
What they said:
>とある作品
What "Toaru series" would be:
>とあるシリーズ
It's a minor difference and definitely a huge hint, but technically not an explicit confirmation. If they announce S3 for something else instead, that difference is enough that they could say "we never talked about the 'A Certain' series, just a certain series". They would then be stabbed to death, but on a purely technical level, they wouldn't be wrong.

The use of とある is the hint here you know

Correct.

Disgusting. Piss off yenpress

Let me tell you guys some stories,
A week ago I ask our Kihara Kagun to pay attention to this Daioh Sept, 27 release because my source (in Japan) says next Fuyukawa Railgun Chp #98 has some big surprise but later Daioh delay it again to next month October 27, 2017, release!!
that mean Fukukawa hiatus over July to October (4months)
So I ask my source again, and He only said this:
Dude, let go to Japan ASAP (before Oct, 1st) and don't be worried about all your travel cost & expenses because it will be worth this time.

daioh.dengeki.com/blog/thismonth/

>bro
Maxwell thinks of itself as a female smart AI as do his other haremettes of computer processing programs

>The use of とある is the hint here you know
Whut here? explain.

Orianas are the cancer of the human society.

Wow rude, just because you can't beat her doesn't mean you have to be mean.

^
Ok.
Literally, everything is happening on this 1st October, all Kamachi flags (including PS4/Vita arena) point in on those directions.

SEASON III

"IF" all of those baits not gonna happen,
it will be hurt us more than 10th Anniversary or HO anime announcement.

I'm not denialfug, but p-please take this seriously.

I fear for Miki life if no Season III who know what will happen to the poor guy?

If it doesn't happens now it never will, I will just give up entirely on this and save myself the problem of being disappointing again.