So Mob Psycho is getting a live action series from Netflix. Do you think it will be good? I'm cautiously optimistic...

So Mob Psycho is getting a live action series from Netflix. Do you think it will be good? I'm cautiously optimistic, this seems like something they can do.

This anime is so shit that a live adaptation will actually be an improvement for once

It's a J-drama, so no

I really hope he doesn't become the stereotypical american nerd and Netflix's ruin the traits I love him for.

>I'm cautiously optimistic, this seems like something they can do.

People said this about Death Note too

I wouldn't have said that about Death Note. That series seems very hard to adapt for a variety of reasons.

>Do you think it will be good?
No.

It's going to air in Japan so that seems unlikely. This guy is playing the protagonist

No it doesn't. It should have been easy and they still fucked it up.

what? the announcement wasn't season 2/an ova?
gay.

There's an OVA too, it's about Reigen

What a waste, con man a shit

Your opinion is shit

retard

kill yourself my man

mogami arc fucking NEVER.

Kageyama Shigeo is best boy. Not Mob, but Shigeo.

I don't give a fuck because adaptations are virtually always worse than the source material, especially with manga and anime, unless the source material is shit and the adaptation does something different with it.

Wait, live action? Fuck that, it's gonna be terrible, what a retarded thing to even suggest that it might be anything better than plain awful. Where the fuck did you crwl out from to even be able to suggest such a retarded idea as a live action adaptation of a manga would be anywhere near watchable?

>live action
>good
The best you can hope for is 'watchable'.
Prepare for shitty CGI

It will definitely be garbage.

Reigen is the best. Shigeo was cool tho.

Don't shows sometime get an OVA prior to the next season being announced?

Live action instead of S2 of the anime? Fucking Netflix.

he is not a conman, he purified the evil spirits haunting my lower lumbar.

No you don't understand, Shigeo is so based he straight up bested Mob in a battle of wills. Who could stop him?

God if you aren't reading the manga you just made a really good joke about the current chapter

>Prepare for shitty CGI
Fucking this.

Yeah, I don't understand.

>live action
>especially western live action
>good

>They will fuck up Dimple so hard
It hurts

Yes. Sometimes.

LMAO my fucking sides.
You fucking retards didn't even know the OVA was just Reigen talking over a compiled clips from first(and last) season.

typical animeonly scum

TV Tokyo is making the live action series. Netflix just licensed it.