Sup Forums hates hinata now

>Sup Forums hates hinata now

what the fuck happened

they realized sakura was the superior girl all along.

Wait, what?

She had sex

Sup Forums never really liked hinata anyways. they thought she was better than sakura which isn't saying much and was happy that naruhina happened because narusaku got BTFO.

She's a shit character just like every other female in that trash series. She just happens to be way better than Sakura.

This. I just wanted anyone to win over sakura because if he did marry sakura that would make nardo a cuck. Hinata is too fucking boring. But she does look nice. I would have preferred someone more lively though

It doesn't, you just want a shitty bait thread. Sup Forums should start hating the series again, for the better.
I don't get needing to hate one and liking the other. The two have nothing to do with one another and have cordial relations with they meet. Sakura even tries to comfort and help Hinata with Naruto.

I like Hinata far more, but the "war" between them is cringy shipperfaggotry and an example of the same type of waifu war that's plagued the community for a long time.

>they realized sakura was the superior girl all along.
both are mediocre girls. kishi even admits that he can't write female characters yet idiots try to argue that sakura was better written or vice-versa.

i don't want to be with a woman who can't look at my dick

Let butthurt Sakurafags have their time.

No one wants to see that.

As usual, faggots who jumped on the hatewagon.

Sup Forums loves Hinata.

>hinata is in less than 10% of the episodes
>she wins anyway
it's not fair

(You)

But Sakura 'won' too. Hell, she practically got her guy on a silver platter.

If you call him being away all the time to the point he can't recognize his own kid winning then sure.

Sakura and Sasuke are the worst parts of Naruto, so it only makes sense that they end up together. They deserve each other for being so shit.

but what happened? did she do something in boruto?

Who does that?

Im laughing at you for trying to be ironic not cause I actually believe you think what you just posted.

She got what she wanted and lives with it.

WHAT DID HINATA DO

Her tits are gone

wtf i hate hinata now

Get over it already. Save for the occasional newfag you don't see bitching threads for what used to be the biggest waifu wars on Sup Forums. They ended and people moved on. It's only you faggots and the Rei/Asuka guys who keep on with this shit.

>used to be the biggest waifu wars on Sup Forums
not even close.

Sakurafags are still buthurt mad at it, while the rest already acepted it and know they don't give a fuck about who won

They hide her tits depending on the outfit

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

she used up all her milk

You don't see old waifu wars such as Color Wars anymore. Most people seem to have accepted TWGOK ending already even if they didn't like it and people who post shit like True Tears are only doing it because of memes.
But faggots like OP are still genuinely butthurt.

She could have been a 10/10 milf but her Boruto design is garbage. They should've just kept her design from the final chapter

They chopped her tits off.

The NaruSaku chimpout was a sight to behold.

>sakura was the superior girl all along.

Nothing unless you count who spiels their love for Sakura. Sup Forums is still very much pro-Hinata.

Jack is at it again

Sup Forums is talking about Naruto now?

>moved on

You don't understand what a waifu is.

This, honestly.

I never will. She's a good wife but I wish she got more presence.

Who gives a fuck about Nurutu?

Crossboarders dominate the shounen threads. It's like entering another world.

wtf

Who /Temari/ here?

This is what I don`t get. Sakura was always in love with only one guy, and as stupid and naive as that crush might be, she chose Sasuke nevertheless. She then finally gets together with her big love and her fans are assblasted because they rather wanted her shipped with someone she wasn't in love with. Shippers are retarded.

They self inserted as Sakura; Naruto wasn't the guy Sakura would choose but he was the guy they would choose. NaruHina was like a slap in the face telling them that they weren't good enough.

this

Nice meme

>Sup Forums likes naruto now

what the fuck happened

>now
You are wrong.

>ninja
>has presence
That's not how ninjas work.

...what?

I blame Borito and Himawari. If it was me those succulent tits would have never run out of milk.

Since when does naruto look this nice? Is this new series actually worth watching?

That’s from a movie.
Of course it isn’t worth seeing, it’s trash. The new series, I mean.
You’re a dumb shallow shit for thinking that good art/animation means a series is good.

I don't think that entirely, but it helps.

Fuck off Narutards

I have the other question: why there are so many hinata x raikage hentai? In manga they didn't even interract with each other.
What's wrong? Too many cuckolds or niggers?

She was made to be blacked.

I realized that she was more useless then sakura

Only konen and tsunade are best girls

I was going to comment on how you have that image saved on your hard drive, but it seems that I too now have that image temporarily saved onto my computer due to having seen it, thanks a lot.

Not true. Young / teenage Sakura is and always will be shit.
MILF Sakura is a national treasure. She finally unlocked her full potential.

The movie is worth a watch. Hinata is cute gouging people's eyes out. You get to see how Naruto would react to being cucked. Also the appreciation of Hanabi starts.

You wish faggot

calendar merch and movie rebroadcast promotion shows hinata have some nice bobs even under those 3 layer cloth. SP inconsistency and laziness is the reaon her tits are gone in the anime