Dragon Ball Super

Best form is back next episode

youtube.com/watch?v=2tBMgDeXLzM

Yea fuck stamina

I don't understand! Whis warned them that there was a universe with a guy stronger than a GoD, so why didn't they recruit Beat to U7's team? This shota beat Beerus!

What is this expression meant to convey?

>Look at all those interesting universes I never watched over...

Coolest form is back both in the Manga, Kai and Super. Is this heaven SS3bros?

He is going to teach it to a slut. Your wish was granted through a monkey's paw, dumbass

>caulihater
loling at you

The good thing about this is you ki control stamina draining headcanon turboniggers were wrong all along. In fact, he can use it while recovering. SS3 is now the best, most efficient normal ki form by any measure

>I am struggling because I am fighting while recuperating my stamina!
>better show those other saiyans my most draining form
OK

Note is much better. Hell, even Forte is much better than kek hihihi Cauli- HAHAHAHA

literally fucking who?

Seriously how is the writing so bad

Caulifla is going to go Super Saiyan 3.

Best saiyan girl, that's who

Are these your OC's or something?

>SS3 will no longer be Goku's thing
FUCK

>Goku is gonna trick Caulifla to transform and fight in SS3 to made her to lose all her remaining stamina for using that shitty draining form.

Based.

reminder

Toyotaro's OCs from Victory Mission. You know, the manga he said he would work on during the last AF chapter

>negra

It's Toei.
Rule of cool>consistency and logic.

gotenks called

>"I need to get back to full power"
>Implies SSJ3 next episode

FUCK

Wow, I can't believe he managed to make two girls worse than Caulifla

>You know, the manga he said he would work on during the last AF chapter
You're saying that like people actually cared enough to read it.

He's storing energy so he can reach his Green shirt Shaggy form

So will we get Gogeta in episode 114?

>Gohan's build up to the tournament was all about him not underestimating everyone and actually fighting seriously
>has done nothing but do the opposite of that
>got beat up by a teleporting midget that frieza then beat in 2 hits
>can't beat a fucking namekian

>looks at 1 page
>they're definitely worse than caulifa!!!

>Hit jobs to Jiren
>Has less eliminations than all the Saiyans
Wew

WHY? WHAT IS YOUR RATIONAL? WTF

I completely forgot he existed. I'm less mad now.

the joke is that jobhan will always be jobhan so everyone chadhan-shitposts ironically

Cabba looks no different in his SS2 form then his SS1

I bet those bugs are actually weak but because they're invisible and can only be slightly picked up Quitela's planning to have them last until the end.

Every transformation after SS3 required someone's help obtain so SS3 is technically Goku's full power

>when you get angry at dragon ball for being shit but then you remember that dragon ball has always been shit

Why didn't any of piccolo's fighting prowess run off on gohan? He's been his teacher since like 4 years old.

Piccolo is way outclassed by every villain for a while now, but you have to admit he's a fantastic warrior. He's cunning and uses all of his abilities and fighting techniques to his advantage. But gohan just punches, energy blasts, and jobs. He doesn't even use masenko anymore. Explain yourselves gohanfags

>SS3 back in anime and manga
>Even in dokkan
The people have spoken, they can't deny us with it's too hard to draw anymore

Their designs are certainly worse, that Note slut in particular doesn't even have wild hair which is Caulifla's only redeeming quality

>Trying to recover stamina
>Use the least stamina efficient form
???

Neither did vegeta or adult gohan, fucking toei they didn't even gave him some muscles

>Toei continues shitting on the original super saiyan transformations
back tingling made me so mad

A FUCKING ARROW

fuck. even other universes know vegeta is a cuck. will the ride ever end for the prince of all jobbers?

freeza is racist to the saiyans

>his trump card is 2 gay looking beetles
Hope they get eliminated in 10 seconds

So why does everybody hate Caulifa?

Just mad a cute, audacious girl is outpreforming their favorite characters.

Shat on the concept that Super Saiyan needed pure hearted rage to transform. Minutes later also went super saiyan 2, thus destroying the concept even further.

>last warrior from U6 is defeated
>champa is shocked and all
>still thanks everybody for the hard work
>he thanks Vados for trying to keep him healthy
>he looks at Beerus
>he says: "hey beerus!, the food from U7 was really good" before he disappears
>beerus tries to not cry

i hope they do something like that

It's easiest to hate those on top

That's what the lightning signifies and always has

What happened to Pepsiman and the furnace guy? I thought they were going to fight Toppo and Dyspo but there's no trace of them

caullifla and kale centered eps? yay eps on the least controversial characters ever

>Base Caulifla destroyed the 3 robots
Do Gohanfags still think he is stronger?

can gohan blanco even compete with this?

>Goku mastered SS to the point where he actually uses less energy than base form
>even mastered the control needed to be SS 24/7 and not break everything he touches
>spends nearly all tournament in base form

>Goku needs to conserve energy for this massive battle royal
>uses the form drains him fast and is only useful as a finisher
I think the writers might actually have down syndrome

This.

It took Vegeta and Goku years to hit SS2. Gohan only got it as early as he did because of his half-breed potential bullshit. Token girl saiyan and Cabba got it through osmosis. Makes no sense.

If they were gonna pull this cuck shit, at least have the decency to give it some bullshit reasoning, like Cabba and co found their own hypersonic time space or whatever to train in.

>Implying he isn't intentionally doing this to fool Caulifla into getting the form herself, draining her stamina and making her easier to fight in the long run.

Nobody hates Note though

>goku, vegeta and frieza the last three remaining
>grand priest tells them to battle to see which one gets the super dragon balls
>[name] gets knocked out first
>it becomes a 1on1 between [name] and [name]
which scenario yields the highest ratings?

cual es el poder de pelea de krumping Marge?

What Gohan needs is a humbling, humiliating beating akin to what Yamcha received from Kami. Only after that can he stop being a cocky bollocks.

these characters aren't real you're talking about side jobbers in a shonen

Leave gohan blanco to me

Caulifa got it because she was a prodigy similar to Gohan
Cabba got it through pure rage like Goku and Gohan did

Gohan fought a lot like Piccolo until Goku dragged him into the Time Chamber. He's been fighting like Goku since.

If Gohan just mixed the more tactical skills of the Demon School with his raw Saiyan strength, he'd be unstoppable. Instead, he's just a bad Chinese knockoff of Goku.

nobody knows who that is

Daily reminder fighting is like sex for these monkeys. Caulifla is literally spreading her young tight monkey hole for Goku's old man monkey cock.

Vegeta vs Goku.

Not looking forward to the next episode at all

Hell yeah

I can still take Cabba getting it the way he did. It was clearly through anger and he was already at least at base Vegeta during U6 tournament.

Tingly tinglier was a kick in the balls though.

/r/ the grande padre comic

Reminder that Note is a slut.

Vegeta VS Frieza would be the most surprising twist if that occurred. If Goku beats Jiren at this point its only fair he be so exhausted that he gets knocked out quickly.

The U6 were a mistake

Vegeta vs Freeza

veggie took that well

At least she isnt Pan

Vegeta vs Goku draws all the dimes of course

>Makes no sense.
>Even though its stated that Caulifa is a prodigy and Cabba got it the same way that Gohan did.
Do you guys even watch the show?

who

>tfw Kale called him Cabba-san
>tfw he fought Monna so Kale and Caulifla could continue to recover their strength
>tfw he knew that this was a JOB that only he could do
Why are you so mean Frieza?

user, why do you have to make it so difficult?
>Goku vs Vegeta rematch
>Goku vs Frieza rematch
>Vegeta vs Frieza rematch
They are all so fucking good. I can't pick one and I honestly can't tell which one would be the best.

Leave El Hermano to us

Haha fuck all you dumb faggots who kept sperging out saying "SS3 IS A SHIT FORM, TOYO IS DUMB FOR USING IT, MUH POWER DRAINAGE NO REASON FOR TOEI TO USE IT"

Now he's out of fucking stamina but using it anyways. I told you dumb fucks the stamina thing was blown out of proportion. He clearly overcame that shit after getting SSG.

throw more bait

Pay Respect for Gohan 2.0

>Vegeta VS Frieza would be the most surprising twist if that occurred.
No, lot of people are expecting that actually.

>Defending Toei's shitty writing

Is this supposed to make people like Caulifa and Kale? Them fighting a person who just got their ass kicked and cant even fight to their fullest, with said person still holding their own. Fuck them.

So what's the story behind Mojito and Shaggy?

Reminder Lads

Only these two Universes Truly matter in the anime

>Goku vs Vegeta with Frieza pretending to be knocked out
>Goku barely wins
>Frieza gets back up and wails on the exhausted Goku

>Goku vs Vegeta
>Goku completely embarrasses Vegeta with Ultra Instinct to make up for the previous two times

Holy shit Toyocuck fuck off. SS3 is sill a shit form. He is using it to teach Caulifla. And Goku never jobbed with it since Beerus unlike in the DBS manga.