Houseki no Kuni

Did Orange save anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OQX0KkqVSk
youtube.com/watch?v=N9YC6MdzB7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I can say for sure is that this show is good.

Reminder that the techno-industrial complex will collapse before the creation of pure sentient AI waifu.

That's a lot of Dia-chans.

Enjoy Dia while it lasts.

I'm blinded by Dia's purity.

Stop hurting me like this, user.
I need a bully-bot in my life.

You should get a tulpa instead, she will always be with you, even when the powergrid goes off.

Reminder that they are all girls.

I can get Kongou-sensei pregnant?

Obligatory

Only if you can get superior hardness.

I want to fuck her in the butt

why do I feel so warm inside when I look at her?

How did they do it, Sup Forums? How did 3Dshit save anime?

>Phos is protag
>every one loves Dia more

What does Bortz' hair feel like?
It looks like the silkiest blanket in existence.
Clearly they've been hiding their 3D power levels this whole time. Previous attempts were all misdirects.

Diamond is literally a 10

Sheets of metal

I like Jade the most.

I hope Rutile gets a whole episode.

Jade is the MC in my heart.

After seeing episode 3, I can't wait for the winter episode.
I hope it doesn't attract all the faggots like MiA did

>Diamond is literally a 10
you cheeky little shit

Red Beryl fashion sense is unsurpassed.

Jade is a great gem.

Will it be super edgy or something?

Is there a webm of the scene of Jade trying to wake Sensei yet? That's by far my favorite moment of the series so far.

>tfw no Dia in my life

Please god no.

Would you let this doctor examine your durability

semen demon

the animation is great

If I wanted to post some gem on gem action would I do it in /u/ or /y/?

When is penis inspection day?

Is this a meme or do we really believe this CG looks good? I have no opinion because I'm an autist who can't understand what looks good or bad.

its the best looking CG so far, just look at this!

why not both? it would probably end up on /d/

No it won't, sentient AI is already possible but noone wants to take the risk of it saying 'fuck off humans' and going rogue.

I have no complains so far, if an anime is going to be CG's trailblazer in the anime community it's probably this

I want her to give me daily "hardness tests" on me.
I want to train to increase my hardness just for her.

Is there a chance that we can see this and the other side bits animated?

youtube.com/watch?v=_OQX0KkqVSk

would you still like it if it was all done like this instead?

>sentient AI is already possible

Bold statement, can you provide a source to back it up?

It's pretty damn good.

[Spoiler]quack[/spoiler]

Any Webms of Dia running on the snail? I really liked that scene.

I want cute frilly white pyjama.

I wish I could call Sensei daddy

She is bullying material.

I really like the music in this show.

best boy also makes yuro model best girl

Wait, so the Lunarians had captured Heliolite before?

Why are her shards yellow then? Heliolite/sunstone is an orange color.

Heliodor is the same as Heliolite?

The general artistic quality of this anime is pretty high. Hope it stays as good throughout and doesn't obviously run out of budget.

actually you are right, I was mistaken, Heliodor is a yellow beryl.

They called her Helio which I knew meant sun, so I thought they were talking about heliolite.

you cant really run out of budget in a 3D anime, most of the work is all upfront, which is creating the models.

Well surely it must take money to animate things well?

>you will never protect Dia
>you'll never be dazzled by her smile
>you'll never hold her perfect 10 body close

you know, i wonder if the author has seen steven universe? not saying it's good or bad, just wondering if they seen something that also toys with the concept of sentient gemstones.

It's comparatively easier to animate in 3D. For 2D you would have to redraw the characters every episode, while for 3D, with all assets and models already done, you only have to make the character move.
There are 2D parts here and there as well like pic related to emphasise some parts, but those are rather few and far between.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9YC6MdzB7s

will this do?

>houseki no kuni: 2012
>steven universe: 2013

Yes. Very good.
And they were asking if the author of Houseki no Kuni laid eyes on SU and how they reacted to their use of gem people.

the manga predates SU by a year, the creator of SU is a massive weeb, she mostly like stole the idea from HnK

she laughed at all the fat gems and asked why wouldnt they just chisel the fat away

So, in other words, you're saying that Orange is successfully demonstrating how CG can save anime?

tfw caught up in the manga and cinnabar is STILL jobless and moping

Perfect.
Why is she so cute?

Basically so.

>falls for Phos
>tells other people they have terrible taste
nice try shinsha

Why Dia so cute? I love her so much I can't take it. I love her voice too.

Wait, so did Phos actually turn into the snail or is that Diamond's misconception? By the end it didn't make much sense.

Absolutely flawless.

someone spoil me the entire story

The camera movement seems like it's just trying to cover up the poor quality of animation.

No, phos's pieces got sucked up into the shell and they pulled her out later. The snail just responded to speech to Dia assumed it was Phos.

My best guess:
-Phos was processed through the system of the snail
-the snail, post-processing, sent the used up Phos into its shell
-Phos, post-rebuild, now can understand the snail as their consciousnesses have melded

plump, hmanga when

Maybe but there is no way we will get what CG did in this episode with a 2D production.

Gems clinking together with wild abandon when

they probably can just take a chunk of their feet or hair or the remaining material of making a vag to make a dick and temporarily attach it to someone

slug tells phos to go to the ocean, tells her about how slugpeople, moonies and gems come from humans. Phos loses her legs cause slug sells her to the moonies but they sort things out. Phos gets agate legs, now she is fast. Winter comes, Phos and Antarc (winter guardian) watch over the sleeping gems. Phos loses her arms being a fuckwit because of talking ice floes. Yes. They get him gold and platinum replacements, but Antarc dies. Phos gets PTSD and becomes stronger. Bortz digs it, they temporarily pair up, a giant creature from the moon attacks and Phos starts to suspect Sensei knows the Moon People. He investigates Sensei in secret. He gets a new partner, Ghost. Ghost gets captured because Phos fucks up. A gem inside of Ghost remains, Cairngorm, new partner. They fight another enemy that obviously knew sensei. Phos loses his head. Cairngorm uses the head of Lapis on him. Phos wakes up 102 years later, 2 gems were captured. Phos encounters the slug descendant and remembers the story about humans, decides to go to the moon. Gets captured on purpose. Moon People are the souls of humans who need to be released and Sensei is not releasing them cause he is "broken" (he is a prayerbot). Phos decides to fix him via emotional damage by convincing gems to join him and go to the Moon.

this plus

thanks

B-but muh comfy animu.

Can anyone explain to anime-only, how did snail aquire conciousness?
Did it always have it? Or was it a result of eating Phos?

Can anyone HONESTLY say they don't think Dia is best rock? Because god damn that shiny stone is such a good person.

>Nobody likes Phos
>She convinces everyone to try to save Phos
>They save Phos, things are back to normal
>Phos would be fucking DEAD if not for Dia being such a saint

or maybe it's actually good CG that utilizes the camera to its strengths? I feel like you're watching that clip with the sole purpose of trying to find its faults so you can continue hating CG.

I don't think Dia is very good at being a rock user.

Snail was always an intelligent sentient being, but when she was on the moon she was driven insane so it could be used as a weapon. After eating Phos she managed to recover her sanity and intelligence