IchiRuki is the worst Bleach pairing ever conceived and literally any other pairing is better thread!

IchiRuki is the worst Bleach pairing ever conceived and literally any other pairing is better thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I completely agree, but fuck off with this bait thread.

then report it and don't bump it you retarded faggot

sorry

Reminder that IchiRuki is the foundation of Bleach and nobody other than a contrarian minority likes the endgame pairings. I'm serious, go ask your average Bleach fan what their preferred couple is. 99% of them prefer IchiRuki.

>this delusion

kek

Only contrarians here like IchiHime and RenRuki. IchiRuki is still the most popular and preferred couple. Sorry, those are the facts.

Yup. Still mad.

stay mad

My body will rot.
But my anger for this will last forever in this world.

Didn't he have the bitch sleeping in the closet or something? Dude barely saw her as a girl.

but its luvvvvv - IchiRukifags

Yeah, it was really romantic when he threw her at Renji.

It didn't even happen in any way whatsoever so why the thread?

When Renji almost killed her that was so romantic too
>b-but he was pretending!
Doesn't change that Renji is a piece of shit.

Battle shounenfags are cancer.

They're both shit ships.

IchiHimefags that cant let go

>nobody other than a contrarian minority likes the endgame pairings. I'm serious, go ask your average Bleach fan what their preferred couple is. 99% of them prefer IchiRuki.
Because of that the renruki novel sold more than the so-called ichiruki novel. That have to be embarrassing

Ichiruki cucks BTFO

If it was an IchiRuki wedding novel, it would sell way more.

You're right. They're both main characters with personality. Renji and orihime lack that, although that's what makes them working pairings. Fun completes boring you know.

Really? why then the "ichiruki" novel sold less?

and Fun makes Fun more fun?

That is not true at all

Ichigo falls in love with a Orihime.

Unable to confess he's gifted by Kubo with Leek Girl's phone number. Never minding the strange reiatsu, he immediately call her, and he's overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only blushes and runs away in absolute shock and disbelief. After some investigation, he finds out that the cowtits girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in the living world at all. She is the girl's dubbed anime counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer The Heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of ICHIRUKI BUTTHURT.

best ship

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS

Meanwhile, in another dimension...

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

rukia a cute