Madoka magica

I got a quick ride of the series and the 3rd movie, tell me if i got this right
>Homura tried to save Madoka and fails, a lot of times
>Madoka with all her karma of the different timelines rewrite the laws of the universe and saves all magical girls to become witches
>Homura becomes a witch for the desperation of living in a world without madoka and creates a mental labyrinth with a fake world to live in without realizing it
>Homura realize the fake world and shit and it turns out that, mami, kyoko, sayaka and bebe were "agents" of the cycle law so they free Homura to finally join to Madoka again
>Madoka arrives and Homura takes her, breaks the cycle law, becomes a demon and restart the universe again without the cycle law and in a world she can manipulate at will. All because of """love"""

How many times do you have to repeat the fail on saving madoka to get your mind this fucked up?
Now that the cycle law is gone, the incubators will get energy from magical girls turning into witches again?
Would Madoka ever realize about Homura fake world and become a goddess again?
Was this really love?

Homura did everything wrong
Mami best girl

you're mistaken
homura did nothing wrong

>How many times do you have to repeat the fail on saving madoka to get your mind this fucked up?
Nearly 100.
>Now that the cycle law is gone, the incubators will get energy from magical girls turning into witches again?
No, Homura controls the law of cycles.
>Would Madoka ever realize about Homura fake world and become a goddess again?
Probably. But Homura is going to do her damndest to stop it.
>Was this really love?
Absolutely.

But turning into a demon and fucking the magical girls salvation just because her obsession of being with Madoka
She did all wrong in the end

>Madoka arrives and Homura takes her, breaks the cycle law, becomes a demon and restart the universe again without the cycle law and in a world she can manipulate at will. All because of """love"""
No. LoC still works. She just pulled the human Madoka part out of it. She wrapped the universe in some fuckhuge witch barrier and is using it to subdue the incubators and forcibly give Madoka as close to a happy, normal life as she can.
All the shit about being a demon is Homu being theatrical about hating herself.

So the future magical girls will still have a salvation chance?
Why couldnt Homura just pic related?
Maybe the term demon is just thatrical but she is something far worse than a witch, how would you call it?

Because the Incubators would threaten Madoka again, and Homura isn't going to sit still for that. She's not worse than a witch. Witches are destructive and mindless. Homura, while not entirely sane, is still capable of rational thought. She may be a demon, but she's not going to be destroying the world or anything of the sort.

I get it, but she will eventually ending destroying herself right?

>>Madoka arrives and Homura takes her, breaks the cycle law,
She didn't really break the cycle, since according to her word it's still intact. What I suspect is she just take the part of Madoka which is recognized by everyone as a "human". Now where does this part come from? It's the exact same thing as the Madoka who entered Homura's barrier! Homura invented nothing new, she just saw that Madoka had already successfully pulled this off once and proceeded to do the same thing again, with the only difference in that this time she is keeping the key.

>Homura tried to save Madoka and fails, a lot of times
>Madoka with all her karma of the different timelines rewrite the laws of the universe and saves all magical girls to become witches

That's the part that matters, Rebellion is just a glorified fanfiction.

>not destroying the world
>when she explicitly said she might after she deals with the wraiths
What did he mean by this

But the rebellion is canon... right?

It is, unfortunately. Worry not, the age of oppression is just about done.

What would you ask in exchange of becoming a magical girl user?

OP here, the meguka meme was a "top" quiality kek
I dont complain about the animation actually, they reserved the best quality for the key parts, also i think being Hameru is suffering

It might as well not be, considering it retcons a lot of things from the original ending so it could happen.

I wish to keep my human mind and body even if I become a witch!

I wish to erase Rebellion from history.

People always seem to ignore the part in which Homura actually SAVES the law of cycles from being taken by the QBs. They wanted to lure Madoka out to take her because Madoka let her guard down. If Homura hadn’t become the new law of cycles, they would’ve gotten Madoka eventually.

Which was only an issue because Homura told Kyubey about Meduka.

You do realize the Wraiths are never going to go away, right? People will always have darkness in their hearts.

They were already looking into the mystery of magical girls disappearing when they reach that point of despair though, wouldn’t they have found her anyway?

I wish to be Homura's sex slave.

How were they even able to trap Homura and turn her into a witch when Madoka was omniscient and her sole purpose was destroying witches before they could actually exist? Did she somehow not see that?

They hadn't in all the time before the series. Homura pointed them in the right direction. Without that they'd have flailed around for another few hundred thousand years.

That is a noble wish.

iirc she did, which was why they did all that convoluted shit to save Homura. What Madoka didn't see was that Homura wasn't ready to just let go.

She should have been able to see it coming, considering she literally said this in episode 12 of the TV series:

>Now I can see everything that's ever happened and everything that ever will.
>I see all the universes that could've been, and all the universes that are waiting to be born.

Rebellion must have retconned this as well.

I thought that she forgot everything once she entered the Kyubey barrier, anyway.

Just like how she breaks the teacup in front of Mami, and wastes Kyouko's apple. It's an act she does to distance herself from the other girls.

I wish to erase every tripfag and cancerous shipper before they are born, with my own hands.

>breasts

Ugh. Not my Homura.

Yeah, that's right. It's not easy to tie it into the mythology, so I won't. It's imperfect and works better as an epic moment of pathos.

There's a couple interesting ideas. One being what happens when two individuals have wishes that directly clash with one another. Homura's desire would forsake Madoka's. What probably makes sense is that Homura is in a state of limbo during the course of the film. Not entirely a witch. At the end, I think what Homura did was meet Madoka halfway. She refused to turn into a witch -- her compromise was to erase them from existence. In a way, it's a mission accomplished for Madoka, although not in the way she imagined.

Why not just meddle with laws of thermodynamics while recreating the universe?

She's not very smart.

I'll take her, give her here fgt

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Kalafina recorded a song that plays during the next Madoka movie. It confirms that Madoka never gets her powers back (pic is regular Madoka)

>implying Shinbo's fanfic is canon

I hope the anime gets a S2 continuing from S1's ending already.

If you really want it you know what to do, user

Ahem.

I wish the Madoka Magica anime got a second season, continuing from where the anime left off instead of Rebellion.

Slightly off-topic, but is Yuuki Yuuna good? I was looking for some shows that are similar to Madoka and this is the one I see most people drawing comparisons.

It's alright. The prequel movies are far better than the actual show, though.

It has a really intriguing setting not dissimilar to Dark City, so there's that.

Because she wanted a universe that's still capable of supporting life as we know it.

What about life as we don't know it?

Yes, it aliviated my thirst for new Madoka for some time.

Also this but don't watch the prequels before the show or you'll get a lot of shit spoiled.

k, I'll give it a shot then, thanks.

It hardly benefits Madoka if the only living things in the universe are sapient folds of spacetime. She has a stake in the universe as it was, with humans and her chuuni girlfriend who became a devil.

NEXT MOVIE WHEN
ON THE 26TH IT'LL HAVE BEEN 4 YEARS SHAFT YOU BASTARDS

Literally Wasted Potential: The Anime.

So initially she created a universe, where megucas still have to fight evil (in the form of wraiths this time) and collect grief cubes to purify their soul gems only to die in the end? What she did is just skip the witch phase. That's hardly a salvation to me.

Ok, prepare for your new life as a mahou sho-

>Now where does this part come from? It's the exact same thing as the Madoka who entered Homura's barrier!
Madoka never entered Homura's barrier. It was a delusion of Homura's mind recognized by everyone as human Madoka.
Godoka never regretted her wish to become goddess of Valhalla for magical girls, it was Homura's fears (that she actually didn't save Madoka in the end of the day) speaking to her in a form of human Madoka.

Goddammit, Homura.

>Now that the cycle law is gone, the incubators will get energy from magical girls turning into witches again?
I think you missed the part how Homu utilizes the little shits as trashcans for remaining despair

Homu literally did nothing wrong

shit's fucked

I wanted to believe. I'd kill for some fucking news.

Never forget lads they said no to a happy ending because merch and franchise.

>never forget something that isn't true

Rebellion continued like 5 minutes form the epilogue of the series you numbnuts.

>ywn cum inside mami as you scream "tiro finale"
Why even live?

Not really, the last scene of the show barely has anything to do with Rebellion other than Homura being a dumbass and telling QB what's going on.

He was probably talking about the fact that in Rebellion Homura's body is lying where she was fighting wraiths at the end of the main series

Her goal wasn't salvation. They were stop magical girls from becoming witches and keep the universe recognizable. She accomplished both.

>mami's fw

Idiots will never understand Homura.

Reminder that Rebellion is trash and you should never watch it.

Witches are not mindless. Admittedly I don't entirely understand them. Maybe their mind is separated from control of their body. Maybe they are insane. Possibly both. Homura clearly had enough self awareness to observe her own despair while she was the nutcracker witch. Also supplementary materials give us some insight into the personalities and such of individual witches.

Why are there so many witches anyway? The series shows mahou shoujos fighting witches on a daily basis and they never run out of them. In fact, there are enough witches for them to walk around and have random encounters by using their soul gem radars. There's no way there are so many magical girls around who are constantly despairing, especially considering that Homu never met any aside from the main cast after dozens of timelines.

My theory is that other incubators go around stealthily granting stupid, insignificant wishes to crack whores who are already despairing to turn them into random snacks for selectively bred high quality mahou shoujos.

Homura didn't destroy the law of cycles, she merely separated madoka, the person, from madoka, the law of cycles.

She didn't break the law of cycles. All she did was take the small piece of it that stored Madoka's old personality, and put it in a fresh Madoka body. The LoC still exists, only now it's operating on autopilot. Homura plainly says this.

>So the future magical girls will still have a salvation chance?
Yes, because the LoC is still out there. It's just missing it's Madoka.

>hurr let's break the 2nd law
How about no

Recall that witches spawn familiars, and a familiar that kills a human will become a witch. I just assumed that Kyubey et al was spawning familiars or some such.

In a way, their mind is their body-- a witch is a human soul consumed by despair, given form by magic. The despair robs them of reason; they tend to have single-minded obsessions that leads them to indiscriminate destruction. While Homura certainly fits the "obsessive" part, she has sufficient control over her mental faculties that enables her to maintain reason.
Familiars can turn into witches over time.

There are roughly 500,000 people on the missing persons list annually, most of which are minors. Even if a fresh new witch spawned (not even counting escape familiars who managed to evolve, which many meguca encourage), that would mean only around 180 extra missing girls per year per major city (and there's not exactly hundreds of those per country). So add in something on the order of 1000 extra missing girls to the list of 500,000 that already exists. That's nothing. Nobody will notice.

*even if a fresh new witch spawned every two days

So why did the witch transformation generate more energy than entropy?

It was the DESPAIR right? Since despair turns you into a witch.

Couldnt they have generated the despair some other way?

>Couldnt they have generated the despair some other way?
Well, yeah, with something like wraiths, which is what the Incubators resorted to at the end of the series since they could no longer make witches.

Incubators didn't create wraiths. Wraiths were a consequence of Madoka fucking with the universe.

All these >ywn posts is the way QBs cause deapair nowadays, reminding lonely anons that they will never hold their waifus hand, smell her hair, enjoy life together.

>you will never be able to put your soul in a soul gem and use the gem to give yourself endless pleasure

>you will never drug another magical girl, take her soul gem and torture her with endless orgasms till she turns into a witch

>you will never be a magical girl

What did Mami do to deserve all the relentless bullying she gets from the fans?

Lose her head.

But Sayaka fucked up way harder than that.

And Sayaka is more actively disliked by fans.

Honestly, more people hate Sayaka than people bully Mami. Besides, Mami is an all around well liked character despite the bullying, Sayaka is just a piece of shit.

so why do witches/wraiths generate energy?

How long will it take before people finally understand Rebellion? Maybe Urobochi refuses to make the sequel until everyone's learned what it was trying to say.

It's mahou, I ain't gotta explain shit.

The phase change from hope to despair is exothermic and violates conservation of energy.

Mami being bullied is a conspiracy by mamifags who want to artificially create more sympathy for their objectively best waifu and I'm part of it

>teen girls mood swing so hard they reverse entropy

wouldnt it be more efficient to cause them to despair, not do the witch transformation, then wipe their memories so you can do the despair thing again then?

Witch transform is physical and destroys the soul, there's no undoing it. Gotta find a fresh charcoal briquette to toss in the fire.