Committed countless genocides and planetary destruction

>committed countless genocides and planetary destruction
>became the nicest guy in the multiverse
Did he become a bigger pussy or did the rest of the z warriors become even bigger dicks?

Its bizarre that Vegeta of all people is the first one to suggest the obvious wish to bring the erased people back.

What's wrong with his neck?

Shit looks weird.

Because it doesn't need to be said for the benevolent Gohan: The MVP, The Survivor, El Matador.

I think Vegetables is finally starting to long to have the saiyan race back. All he has in his life is the dip shit that is Goku, pussy Gohan, and his disappointing son. Of course he wants ,ore saiyans around.

He's seen Goku and co do it so many times he might as well try to

he's subconsciously thinking that a developed saiyan empire would be a much better scenario for him than following an overpowered peasant around

parallel to that is that an idiot like goku only survived this long because of the continuous help of his friends, and vegeta is willing to take the risk that Goku would die without his help, and so what? Goku is just a peasant training partner, and Vegeta has only deviated from that opinion out of necessity

he wants to be more than Capsule's Corps' head of security, and the welfare of others is only a small part of that

>becomes the strongest fighter in the ToP
>uses the DB to wish back the Saiyan race
>becomes the King of Saiyans
>no longer the second fiddle

>Vegeta.jpg

being a good guy has literally made him stronger than he ever imagined before meeting Goku. He knows there's got to be something to it, which is why he's stuck around and helped for so long.

now there's a whole race of virtuous saiyans he can be a sempai for? it's like his dream come true.

>Vegeta will actually be the final one standing.
Your reaction?

Watch this is going to tie into Xenoverse/Online's continuity on how there could be so much Saiyan blood on Earth 1000 years down the line.

Vegeta doesn't want anything to do with Universe 7 Saiyans, but after hearing how amazing Universe 6 Saiyans have it, he's gotten a little sick for his people and a want of a world that never was. A people that are flourishing, feared for their combat prowess, but also respected. In their Universe, they aren't just MONKIES. Universe 6 is everything Vegeta wanted, but couldn't have.

Not to mention bringing them back from erasure would have them indebted to him. He could have equal status to their king.

he has never, ever crossed the line over to "good"

I can think of a few selfless things he's done, but its usually within the context of his family, or going along with it, because of the strategic necessity

in other words, giving up his life to keep the villain at bay is exactly the sort of thing that an evil vegeta would do, as well, for the sake of his pride

Naw. Vegeta's pride is the only thing keeping him from being all cool about it like Goku. He's totally a good guy now.

I'm positive that if Vegeta saw a kitty crossing the street about to be run over by a truck, he'd do something about it.

Vegeta never killed a single Earthling until
>android saga
killed a trucker
>buu saga
killed a bunch of people on a stand (was under majin influence)

He was an asshole to the Namekians but other than that he wasn't that bad of a guy. Every bad thing he ever did was mainly due to Freeza's orders.

Vegeta is definitely a better family man than Goku. Vegeta actually stays with his family most of the time. He could just blast off into outer space to train alone all the time but he instead chooses to stay with his wife and son. Goku ditches his family whenever he can.

And he admitted that he loved every single moment of it.
Because he was a saiyan and genocide is like their national past time.
He was simply turbo-butthurt, with his ego bruised, because he wasn't the one calling the shots.

He was a genocider but he gave his life to protect the universe in the end
That wasn't enough to redeem him but he had the chance to come back and help again and now he's a good guy, but he really wasn't until that point.

he looks spic

Since he and Goku are the last pure saiyans, he at least wants the U6 saiyans to live. And it's in this episode where everyone starts to reveal what they want to use the wish for, so no suprise no one has sais it before

I'm not surprised at all.

>commits genocide of other races
>nice to his own race
How surprising.

Vegeta is only going to revive U6 though, Gohan would revive everyone.

t. Funidub watcher

I miss being able to read his dialogue in Brian Drummond's voice. I naturally fall back to Chris Sabat's these days...

And Sabat sucks now, too.

He wants to D cali

this, Vegeta want to know his peers in U6.

>Not to mention bringing them back from erasure would have them indebted to him. He could have equal status to their king.

He doesn't need that, he go full blue and every female U6 saiyan will want to breed with him. I bet U6 saiyan are pacifist but they still admire strength and power.

being the King doesn't mean he is the strongest. Goku being a pleb is the most powerful saiyan in BOTH universes.

aren't saiyan supposed to look like tanned japanese?

A regretful sinner is worth gold, Vegeta knows he was wrong and is trying to follow the right path now. This is why he's way more interesting as a character than Goku in Super.

>Saiyans are the apex race
>There now exists a planet where Vegeta could go and fucking train with Saiyans 24/7 with no distraction constantly improving
meanwhile Goku just fucks around getting lazy because nobody strong enough exists for him and when they do he lucks his way into a power-up as is.
VEGODA WILL SURPASS FILTHY DUMB KAKAROT SCUM

>Grown up a bit in the almost 20 fucking years he has lived on earth

Who would have thought.

>pussy Gohan, and his disappointing son
They are all halfies. Goku and Vegea are the only pure blooded Saiyans of U7.

VEGETA LOVES GOHAN

Forgetting about vegetas brother tarble, the last saiyan with a tail

Goku is plot retarded and since the writers are hacks and can't juggle two ideas or personalities at once, someone has to be the smurt one, someone has to be the sensible one etc etc

Vegeta suggesting it JUST to bring back those faggots instead of all of U6 or his own fucking people is just Toei DESPERATELY trying to push the outright hated wastes of ink called the nu-saiyajins to a completely disinterested and more then a bit hostile audience.

Fucking stupid bullshit
Fucking retarded waste of a revelation
Should have just said that he saved him because reasons...nigga wasn't even as fucking forth coming with his own son or genetic brother for fucks sake..
Have FRIEZA bring up the super dragon balls and hint at his wish being something sinester as fuck.
Bam instant cool shit happening.

it just hit me

salad king is stache vegeta

he's gonna switch places with vegeta before super is over

Not forgetting.
Toei omitted him completely because they want to push the shit saiyajins.
That and there is a 500% chance that there are hundreds of saiyajins out there in space. On different planets.

>Forgetting about vegetas brother tarble, the last saiyan with a tail
tarble married a tiny non-saiyan bitch

Vegeta wants a planet full of non-racemixing saiyans.

The u6 saiyajins are tiny fucking retards who inspite of being android saga strong were too fucking retarded to STUMBLE upon SSJ.
His child and youngest child of his half retarded nemesis did it as 6 year olds.

Why in the fuck would he want a planet full of idiots like that when he could wish back his own people. Become the rightful king of a planet full of real saiyajins?

Was there ever a reason established why Vegeta or Goku never tried to revive the saiyan race?

I think he truly became good when he sacrificed himself to kill Buu. Even more so when he decided to care for his family properly at the end of Z.

With how they were brought up as a race of superpowered savages that literally get stronger everytime they survive mortal wounds. they would be a pain to deal with if they were all revived

Goku doesn't care about saiyans and neither does vegeta. look at how he treated raditz and nappa, also some of the last of his kind.

I would like to know when u6 saiyans are told they can reproduce with other aces. AFAIK Caulifa don't know that Gohan is a hybrid.

no. god no. fuck you for even thinking that out loud.

Remeber Raditz and Nappa, they were mostly savages with technology. Vegeta, even being Vegeta, he is royalty. THat mens he is more educated and a little smarter than a low class soldier. That's the reason why it was easy for him to end pacified.

Now imagine just a million of people like Raditz and Nappa without Freeza iron rule, they will be harder if not impossible to contain.

reminder that the kami of planet vegeta asked beerus to destroy the saiyan race because he'd lost all faith in them

but he didn't because frieza beat him to it?

Goku doesn't care at all. Neither Vegeta, but Toei wants to push the shit saiyans and he makes more sense I guess.

It's called character development you fuckwit.

why is everyone surprised that Vegeta has reached the end point of his rehabilitation just like every other fucking character in the group

he's basically just Saiyan Piccolo

>the great demon king, reincarnated to become a gardener and babysitter

>character development
Yes it is, but I suppose it's too late to complain about that with Vegeta since that's what happened to him after namek and then again after Buu arc in Super with him being back to chasing after kakarot for the #1 spot.

the great demon king wasnt all the great, he wasnt even stronger than kame-sama

Given Vegeta's current strength and the fact that he still calls himself royalty, he would have no problem at all keeping them in check

Pretty sure there is a time limit for reviving people

Can somebody tell me what does the filename says?

Vegeta became tame because as a prince and the only pure sayan with a brain he knows that protecting his prole should be his number one priority, so he tries to be a nice husband and parent
Meanwhile Goku the low level fighter who got hit on the head feels nothing towards his family

Beerus made Frieza do it, iirc.

Bringing back the U7 sayans does not guarantee he will still be royalty
Yes he is stronger than all of them combined by now, but if he brings them back and say "I am now your king" and they say no, what will vegeta do? kill them? he is too much of a softie now to do that

ORE NO BURUMAAAA is literally the day he crossed the line
all of super is devoted to show Vegeta going from neutral to good guy

he can beat them up without killing any but the most stubborn, like his dad did

>bring back a whole race back
>they refuse to crown you
>go blue and start to kick their ass
>beat around 200 out of 2000000 sayans
>most of them just peace out while the ones you made them bow down to you just pretend you are king till they can peace out for good

Vegeta is not Freeza, he does not have the name and influence to keep an empire, nor he is evil enough to do it now that he became nicer than goku

He actually has connections to another universe, while Goku only sees them as tools to give him an exciting battle.

Goten and Caulufla, fucking

>nice to his own race
Treated Goku like shit, killed Nappa, didn't even contemplate reviving Raditz or any other Saiyan.

Vegeta was domesticated. Goku got a personality change (or has a mental illness, whatever the explanation is now) but remains fairly feral.

Vegecuck

yeah, Vegeta will turn blue and every saiyan will kneel and declare him king.

Does anyone speak japanese? I couldnt tell if he was resurrecting U6 in general or just the saiyens?

what? is that canon?

BoG and RoF, not sure about anime or manga.

All of the sayan race but the royal line is feral as fuck and will keep getting into fights for no reason other than trying to show off who has the biggest dick
Royals try to be civilized by teaching their kids about family values and how to control the stupid masses for their profit
Vegeta is a royal, he learned how to care for his family and not be a dick waving faggot trying to show off who is the strongest for no reason or getting into non needed fights
Goku is the last feral sayan and he got hit in the head hard enough to kill some of the dick waving instincts but still keep him thirsty for another fight

Now imagine if you bring back the whole sayan race, lets be nice here and not assume that like humans who now are clocked into 7m individuals, sayans only have 20k individuals
You now have 20k salvages fighting each other for no reason and fighting other species

Even under King Vegeta's rule sayans were pretty stupid and got lucky to stumble uppon tech they could figure out how to use to get out of their planet, Freeza enslaving them was the best outcome for their race besides mass genocide or breeding them in with humans to get rid of the "I must keep fighting strong foes" instinct and vegeta probably knows this, so he wont wish them back
Goku is too retarded to care

Bad translation, Beerus didn't order Frieza to do anything.

vegeta kept calling himself prince of all sayans through all freeza's regime
nobody in the freeza goon army cared, no one, not even the sayans themselves

Frieza knocking out Cabba felt kind of flaccid. I think it was supposed to make me feel like Frieza was betraying an ally, but he wasn't. It was just Frieza doing what he was supposed to do and knocking out a character nobody cares for. Not even Vegeta cared. Not. Even. Vegeta. I was expecting to at least show frustration. Maybe create some tension between himself and Frieza but nope.

Vegeta was a darwinistic roidmonkey like the rest and they typically don't care about anyone but themselves. People forget he cared little about Bulma and Trunks at first, more concerned with competing with Goku and being the strongest.

If I were Zeno and some fuker resurrect the universe I just erased, I'll erase him and that universe again.

Its no biggie anyway, just 1 second of work.

Domesticating takes time, user

I am more interested if it can even be resurrected after he erased
Like, is zeno just del or shift+del

Zeno's problem was that too many universes was annoying to him, but he didn't care about the universe's populations.

If someone wishes all erased people resurrected into universe 7, there shouldn't be any issue, they'll still have less universes. They'll even go "sugoi ! atama ii ne !!"

> literally headcanon the post

That's denying the whole purpose of this arc

vegeta jobbed to pussy

Not really, with only 5 Universes there can only be 5 GoDs and Angels, so Champa being demoted to just another dude in Beerus universe is still a change of the status quo. I imagine if the Rat GoD sticks around. he would constantly challenge Beerus to take his place as GoD of U7

Did everyone forget the Buu saga? It was HIS idea to wish everyone back and is was HIS idea for Goku to use the spirit bomb.

The problem is that Cabba is pretty flacid in general. Everyone knew he would get knocked out, he's the weakest Saiyan besides Gohan . It was no surprise to Vegeta. I think that's why he told Cabba he would bring him back, while he still had time to tell him. I'm glad Vegeta didn't go all autistic on Frieza and knock him out.

One year time limit on reviving people, also no one wanted Nappa or Raditz back

>He wants to D cali

See that's the funny thing, has Vegeta even interacted with the Saiyan girls once?

Cabba is the only U6 dude he knows.

It's probably just humans and U6 doens't have those anymore.

Cabba is the only HARDWORK Saiyan there. Cali and Kale fucking are goku on steroids with their low effort power ups

whats the point? Vegeta would just end up killing them all again anyways

Why can't he use the super dragon balls to wish his own saiyans back to life (since they probably don't have the 1 year limitation)
Why does he need to resurrect these shitty U6 saiyans? Hit and Champa are the only things worth salvaging from U6.

theyre stronger than U7 saiyens, maybe thats why he likes them more

Because he knows his saiyans were fucking insane and he has moved on.

Meanwhile U6 Saiyans are a universal police force and not just savages.

Beerus restored their Earth with the super DBs in the champa arc.

The Genki Dama was still a dumb plan though, both Gohan and Gotenks could easily deal with kid buu.
Instead, they both sit back twiddling their thumbs on Earth at the same time Vegeta and fat buu were busy being beaten up to let Goku charged up a genki dama. And then had to be healed to full using a wish from the namekian DBs so he could shove it at Buu and kill him once and for all.

>both Gohan and Gotenks could easily deal with kid buu.

The entire point was to have earth save themselves for once.