This body was made for assassination

This body was made for assassination.

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_of_Black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like it was designed more for making life than taking life.

>That waist to hip ratio
Disgusting.

It's a pretty spooky body.

ass assassination?

asses

virgin killer?

I want that body to assassass me

you gay nigga

all the better for bearing babies. Lots and lots and lots of babies.

ass is too big

>draw a loli
>give it mature breeding hips/thighs

nah

Cute.

Can she assassinate my dick?

yah

Yes

>murders prostitutes
>while looking like a prostitute herself
What did Nasu mean by this?

>not appreciating the contrast between the cute headpat-built top and thick mating press-built bottom

Who is this cute little angel?

ireland pls

I don't think anyone will ever understand the sexual urges Jackass elicits in me.

PLEASE GUYS TELL ME WHO SHE IS!

SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

The infamous serial killer known as Jack the Ripper.

My sexual urges towards Jack are equal to my motherly instincts for her.

Caster Jacky

>motherly
c-can we meet up?
I hope you're not fat though

>ywn make creepy food for her Jack-Ass

>Jack the Ripper

Goddammit, Fate.

yes...
but still better than oppai loli

Am I gonna get party van if I take these three home?

I don't know how to break it to you user, but Jack calls her master "mother" no matter the gender

The only one of these that can be considered illegal is Jack because fetuses are underage.

You're living wrong, niggas.

but fetuses doesn't have rights

>jack the ripper is a cute smol girl with a tight ass

But those are the best lolis, otherwise there's nothing attractive about them

Fate Jack is supposed to be the collective hivemind of dead hooker fetuses apparently. Jack refers to herself as "we" for example. She treats the player as her mother, regardless of gender. She also wants to carve a hole in your torso and sleep in it. Her grail wish is to go back into her mommy.

>mating pressing and head patting her at the same time
Is such a thing even possible?

Who has the list of each TM writer coming with the original ideas for each apoc servant? Nasu did nearly half, Butcher did Vlad and Spartacus, and so on.

>silver hair
I can see that. The sheer shittiness of her hair color already took 10 years off my life.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_of_Black

So Jack was made by Hiagshide. Explains a lot.

>berserker jack defaults into ass assassin jack if he turns into a little girl

>She also wants to carve a hole in your torso
Is that the reason for all the navel art?

Her navel is just cute and sexy.

What would Shiou had done if he summoned Jack?

Jack Hammer Jack

Get his stomach cut out, then replace it with swords, then Jack Hammer Jackie-chan

Like any same man, be her mother and feed lots of delicious dishes.

I wonder how Archer would feel about this

One is the physical manifestation of dead fetuses and one is a saint dressed up as another saint.

You might not go to jail but there's a front row seat on the train to hell ready and waiting.

Jack the Ripper would be rolling in his grave

Shirou gets whacked by Taiga.

Good, Serial Killer are scum.

>win a Grail War with Jack
>she uses her wish to be born
>a few years later, a horde of lolis that made up the being that is Jack comes to your house demanding headpats and hugs
what do?

theres no proof that jack the ripper WASN'T a cute loli with gigantic hips and ass

I dunno, as long as he could make her dress decently I think Taiga would approve of Shirou trying to help a "homeless child"

Make more lolis

Jack the Ripper is a faggot. H.H. Holmes is a thinking man's serial killer.

>that slutty smile

No, Shinichi Kudo is.

Shirou is oddly motherly in some respects, like his cooking and general house work, and he's hype protective. So I think he would be perfectly capable of being a mother to Jack and giving her the love she never had.

STOP MAKING ME A PEDO

I mean, all things considered, Shirou is the waifu until he needs to step up to the plate.

Put some goddamn clothes on her for starters.

Yeah. it's funny how much of a housewife he actually is when it isn't time for BATORU or SEKKSU.

That's the best part.

There are two weeb things I will never tolerate under any circumstances; idols and magical girls.
fuck you

Are samurai okay?

yeah that's cute

Samurais have tuberculosis though.

fucking hell i wanna cum on her thighs

I wanna cum on her navel.

>but still better than oppai loli
Nothing is better than oppai lolis.

Can Assassin take cock?

>no spaghetti legs
>no pencil torso
how is this allowed

Wasn’t the lore that only the 19 Hassans can be summoned as Assassin?

>weeb things
But those are Jap things, do you even know what words are you using

No, I'm pretty sure that only applies to F/SN

What said, though it technically applies to all Fuyuki Grail Wars, not just the one in F/SN.
Also, the rule was that you need to be Famous (for murdering people) but also your Identity must also not be know. The Hassans all fit this rule, but so does Jack the Ripper, possibly the most famous serial killer in history, but was also never caught or identified. So I think you could technically summon Jack under Fuyuki rules.

There is actually, jack the ripper's identity is known

>jack the ripper's identity is known
Do you have any proof of that? Because anywhere I look says that while there are numerous theories about Jack's identity, there is no consensus.

This body was made for casting your wizard powers away.

Assassinating my sperm?

There's 29 different credible suspects last I checked, but no conclusive proof.

Never let lore get in the way of making money user

The real kicker being that you have to summon jack without actually saying or even trying to get an assassin because that counts as hassan due to really stupid semantics.

I like Helena but I can't justify spending too much on when I plan to whale pretty hard for the book. I can't wait for the Extra anime to come out so I can finally see her and Alice animated.

How could anyone not want to eat her out?

More like this ass was made for insemination

I'm still watching apocrypha because one user told me there's a scene with jack killing every male humunculus, draining all their mana by having sex with them, please tell me I'm not been bamboozled

i wanna lick her tummy

That's episode 16, which is the most recent one. Gotta wait for subs though, since UTW takes forever for no reason.

>He didn’t use his free 4* ticket to get her without whaling.

It takes a long time for the chinkanese sweatshop worker to finish translating from Japanese to Chinese and then to English on his 30 second breaks during his 24 hour shifts.
He doesn't even speak Japanese or English, so you should be amazed rather than impatient.

Hold up, they translate to chinese first, then to english? That's some odd middle man stuff.

kek americans aren't used to see a big ass on a white women