Partially Translated Story Time - Pumpkin Scissors - IWANAGA Ryoutarou

James Gray
James Gray

Hey. Dumping a volume or so of Pumpkin Scissors.

The bitter war between the Empire and the Republic of Frost has ended, but three years after the cease-fire, the Empire is still ravaged by starvation and disease, and bandits terrorize the populace. Can the Imperial Army State Section III, aka Pumpkin Scissors, stop a renegade force with chemical weapons? And who is the mysterious stranger helping Pumpkin Scissors?

All urls found in this thread:
https://a.uguu.se/HuEMFmM5p3Aa_PumpkinScissorsvol4.cbz
Eli Powell
Eli Powell

I've actually been meaning to watch the anime. Seems pretty underrated.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

I've yet to watch it myself.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

I wouldn't call it partially translated when you can read fucking 15 volumes of it.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

It's partially translated.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Why are you dumping such an old manga? It was officially released ages ago.

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

I'll let you figure it out.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Dumb tripfag.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

NO U

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Pumpkin Scissors
RIP
Whatever happened to that? Translations stopped at some point and I didn't keep up with it beyond that.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Being published in English.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Oh, I see.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

This manga is really good. It is basically the Wiemar republic in manga form. Yes there are even child prostitutes but that is a little later on.

William Powell
William Powell

I really don't like how this series is still ongoing, the smaller scale of the first volumes and anime were good enough but then the plot just kept introducing new stuff, and new characters that looked way too "chuuni" for a series that started as a take against endless war.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

I only remember this series exists because the giant male lead is always the butt end of gags about his massive dick being so gigantic that other people worry about the safety of the female lead when they ever hook up.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

How many male leads in non-hentai manga are confirmed to have giant dicks anyway? Actual anacondas, not characters who are said to be great in bed (Golgo, Makoto, etc.)

I can only pick up two from my mind, Ippo from Hajime no Ippo and Rolland from Pumpkin Scissors.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Oh I remember there's Sorata from MOUSE as well, he is a confirmed big dickus.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

It was pretty good. Likable cast, ok villains, some mysteries.
Too bad no S2 ever.

Jose Price
Jose Price

Surprised it wasn't a firing squad after all his property as nationalized. Treason, embezzlement of government funds, tax evasion, attacking a superior noble, multiple murders, theft of military property.

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

And that's image limit.

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Thanks

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

I remember watching this, thanks, gonna go read further.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

Having these posts so close together is giving me strange ideas I assure you weren't there before.

I highly recommend staying long enough for the arc with a dachshund and trains in. I remember that being a good page turner, and it has both Randel fucking things up with scissors and some relationship progress.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

Where is chapter 12 and 13 I can't find them anywhere?

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

I read them on Mangakakalot

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

You are very dedicated.

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

https://a.uguu.se/HuEMFmM5p3Aa_PumpkinScissorsvol4.cbz
My internet's so slow today I forgot this was uploading. Low res scans but I remember some volumes weren't around as scanlations so this might be one of those.

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

Shit, this ain't bad. Thanks for dumping, user.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page