Is Bleach too smart for a/fags to understand?

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

How about it?

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

What was Shinji's Bankai?

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

It was too smart to stay published, that's why it committed sudoku.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Bleach had a good start, the author didnt knew what to do with the story, so it only got dumber and dumber with each arc

thats all there is to bleach

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

you know what they say, you eat what you watch and you are what you are.

Logan James
Logan James

Shinji didn't have a Bankai. Second method of becoming a captain is to get recommended for it. Yoruichi threw away her sword and she was still captain. Kenpachi didn't have a Shikai let alone a Bankai to become a captain.

No Shueisha rushed it because they weren't going to get more money and Kubo was getting more and more sick.

didn't know what to do with the story

Except for all that Quincy stuff, the fact tht he planned the backstory of Isshin, the fact he knew what the ending was going to be like and overall the end game with both the Quincy and the duo nature of Zangetsu.

Aizen was a happy little accident but Juha Bach and the Quincy were clearly a set in stone end game given the first arc and half the second clearly shows where Kubo was going with it.

Don't pull that DCEU fanboy bullshit. Bleach had 4 good arcs and 2 bad arcs. There was legit bad as there was good.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

No, the saying is "you are what you eat" you idiot.

There is no reason that misguided metaphor would ever be applicable

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

At least it had girls.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

What exactly is the point of this thread?

Anthony White
Anthony White

Well it is the thinking man's shounen

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

No. It’s too awful/dull that even Sup Forums tries to ignore it.

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Same as all the other threads, get people to remember Bleach

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Well, it gets me thinking about Giselle. Moreso than the actual plot.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Dude, seriously. Don't pull that DCEU fanboy bullshit. Bleach was entertaining for what it was, but not this "overly deep philosophical storyline".

Read for counter argument

What about entire plot lines? pre Reaper? Soul Society? Arrancar arc? 1000 Year Blood War? At least 4 arcs were good out of the 6.

Also you forgot the art too.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

QUALITY thread, OP.

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Was she a boy with lady parts?
Or a girl with a boy bits?
WE NEED ANSWERS KUBO

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

True, there's a reason Kubo himself said only 5% of readers truly understand bleach.

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

I kinda want to believe this guy is just an evolved bot of sorts that’s programmed to repeat the same “FOUR ARCS OUT OF SIX” crap every single time. Or some kind of 7D trolling, maybe.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

No I actually read this manga and see that the manga did a far better job at telling its story than Naruto did with its narrative.

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

Okay, I'm curious, show me evidence that YHWH was clearly set in stone at the beginning.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who believe Tit Kube's writing is 2deep4u.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

The fact that Old Man Manifestation was designed to look like him, act like him, performed powers like Quincy Shadow, Blut Vene and Reishi absorption during the Kenpachi fight, never performed a single Zanpakutou move where Inner Hollow did (getsuga tensho, Bankai, Black Getsuga, spinning sword trick), and the fact that Inner Hollow was used by OMM as a tool during the Bankai and Mugetsu training.

He's obviously hiding the fact that he's not who he says he is and is the manifestation of the Quincy King.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

To discuss thocks

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

What happened to her?

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

t.level0reader

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

got saved by the best girl along with Urahara, Grimmjow and the poo in the loo twins

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

She got freed by Nelliel, witnesses the "Soul King" aka Yhwach's corpse being sealed up by the RGs and understands why Aizen didn't want to subject himself to such a "thing".
Then the RGs let them go because killing them would upset the shakey balance of the souls, they go back to Mexico.
After recovering, the Jew Nazi are kicking up shit again with the Arrancar populace, Grimmykitty, Nelliel and Harribel arrive to save the fodder when suddenly a trans loli with Shinigami/Quincy/Hollow powers arrives through a garganta and a 3 way battle ensues.
Trans shota gets btfo and everyone's still alive after.

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

suddenly a trans loli with Shinigami/Quincy/Hollow powers arrives through a garganta and a 3 way battle ensues.
Trans shota gets btfo and everyone's still alive after.
I still wonder how the FUCK superior hybrid genes got the btfo

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Yes. That's why people start just talking about romance instead of the plot. At least when it comes to Sup Forums. If you have a couple of buddies you can actually talk about Bleach for hours on end.

FULLBRINGER arc was so fucking good.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

start just talking about romance instead of the plot.
Nah, the past few threads have had little to no shipping talk actually. The most we got was a random "Ichiruki should've happened" that gets ignored.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

He has the battle experience of a freshly laid egg, and he was facing 3 Espadas and 3 SRs, all of whom have had plenty of battle to the death before.
All things considered, it's actually insulting it took so many powerful warriors to take down that LGBT nightmare.

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

hurr I'm tough
arhhh I'm tougher
here is my special attack
here is mine, time to use THAT
ahhh you were tougher
160 iq, the rick and morty of shonen.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

I meant people that don't understand Bleach fall back on that because they want to feel included.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

a/fags
What is that?

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

LGBT nightmare
huh?
it's clearly a boy

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Nah it's pretty great bait. When something is retarded turn it around on the people calling it retarded by calling them retarded. It's worked for NGE for 20 years.

Charles King
Charles King

FLCL for 10 years too

Alexander Bennett
Alexander Bennett

A hack kept being a hack. Prime trolling going on in this thread. Mmmmhmmm

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

I'm a brainlet so the series and fans are retarded
The db super thread is down there.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

it fell apart at the end though but the highlights were...
Ichigo actually gets the spotlight rather than fighting for it from popular shinigami characters
SoL elements were back
DESPAIR

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

rather than fighting for it

Didn't he altogether disappear until the very end while tons of characters got the spotlight, including the infamous duo of ice boy and flower petals man?

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

I never said the fans are retarded. People are allowed to be retarded all they want. You however do seem to have problems with different fandoms and want to pit them against each other though.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

DESPAIR
Why do nip writers get such a hard-on for that word?

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

If I could've written it I would've made Ichigo lose his powers and kill him off all depressed and have best imouto take over the business.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Harder than Nisio?

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

That's what I thought the very beginning of the Fullbringer arc would do but I was sorely let down.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

not Yuzu
fag

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

It was a youngster wearing clothes similar to a Shihakushō and it appears the child’s whole body was covered in injuries.

“That’s not a Hollow… a Shinigami? They’re terribly injured!”

“T-this is serious! If I don’t give medical treatment right away…!”

Hanatarō set off in a hurry towards the courtyard where he then came to a stop.

There, an androgynous youngster impossible to characterise as either a girl or boy, the child’s shoulder tips were severely mutilated, holes had pierced several places on the child’s abdomen, and one arm was twisted back into an irregular position.

Like I said.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Indeed. she's very cute. But she doesn't really have a life outside of making Ichigo omurice. Karin has actual development as a character and I'm not just talking about her bust.

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

talks about development
posts filler

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

I posted a bleach related image of a cute girl (Karin).

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

filler
Everything is canon, even the new live action movie is canon thanks to the infinite timelines.

Jose James
Jose James

Bleach was insultingly stupid, and it had the worse art out of the so called HST. The fact that people keep defending it it's a testament to the power of Stockholm syndrome on the level of an entire fanbase.

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

*worst.

Jace Price
Jace Price

god dammit Yhwach

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

That's clearly some bullshit level Retcon. OMZ DOES INDEED says he's zangetsu once or twice during the first arc.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

mfw I read that intending to disagree with you
mfw you're actually right

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

Bleach is what happens when you want to pick something that will set you apart from the plebs that follow the most popular mainstream shit, but popular enough that you can easily discuss it, then end up picking something worse than said mainstream shit.

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

The Thousand Bleyearach Blood war

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

the only thing that happened is Kubo could not stop adding more and more characters and wanted the finale to involve EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM wich the editors saw as him not finishing this shit ever, so they made him rush the end

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

And in an act of rage he fucked up the ending, just like many and many manga artists do when they're forced to ax their own creation.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

After reading Bleach to the very end, I can say that it’s fittingly named. It’s like pouring bleach to your brain.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

the ONE THING i liked about the ending, is my boy Aizen being the biggest mother fucker there is

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

ITT: Sup Forums is still mad

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Low level bait. Try harder next time.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

Yeah, nope. It's the most pretentious shit ever. And I did watch Eva and I'm also reading Oregairu, so I'm used to pretentious shit. But Bleach takes the cake.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Did he really? That fucking final fight had so little to it that I can't even remember what each one of them did.
The entire fight makes no sense whatsoever, why the hell didn't YHWH just killed Ichigo before?

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

that feel when you realize an Aizen wins ends would've been infinitely better than balding house husband Ichigo

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

He really should've adopted the AgK and AoT authors sense of killing characters.
Would've been a good way to dispose of excessive cast members and especially obnoxious useless shitters like Rukia, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Byakuya, Yoruichi etc

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

actually thinking shonen shit is more pretentious than evangelion
literally how

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

YHCHWHHWH gets tricked by Aizen's illusion and fucked up by Ichigo, the only character aizen's power don't affect

maybe, he doesn't really have any motivations i think, at least not interesting motivations

yes

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

balding house husband Ichigo
ITT Ichirukicucks ignorant of how hairline works

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

A single hit killing him is bullshit enough. He did fuck up Ichigo's power twice or thrice by that time.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

he broke all his possible future bankais

so ichigo just fucking owned him with his shikai, i like it as a slap to power hungry fuckers, aizen's also was only his shikai

Nathaniel Garcia
Nathaniel Garcia

Ichigo called him Zangetsu and Old Man took the name. Everything else was clearly the other direction.

There is such a thing as identify theft.

Justin James
Justin James

AoT
good
Nope. That manga went to shit when it destroyed its entire premise and made the entire plot basically pointless. Bleach is better off without that shit.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Sure kubo, anything to make your retcon more consistant.
The whole point of the affair is that he says later on "durr I've never called myself Zangetsu". Do Kubo really thinks no one read/remember the shit he wrote?

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

No he said that the only thing that was a lie was my name. You can't ignore the fact that a guy who looks, acts and has the same powers as the final villain was introduced WELL BEFORE the final villain was.

Colton King
Colton King

a/fags

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Did the man the myth ever cameo in his own series?

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

That means that when Kubo decided on the final villain, he made it looks like OMZ.

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Except for all that Quincy stuff, the fact tht he planned the backstory of Isshin, the fact he knew what the ending was going to be like and overall the end game with both the Quincy and the duo nature of Zangetsu.
Aizen was a happy little accident but Juha Bach and the Quincy were clearly a set in stone end game given the first arc and half the second clearly shows where Kubo was going with it.
Kill yourself you little kubocuck

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

No he clearly planned the Final Villain to be the actual Old Man Manifestation.

There is no way Kubo could have unknownly come up with a bunch of powers, physical designs and personality that he then would make as the final villain.

You just don't want to admit that Kubo planned that shit unlike someone like Kishimoto who flat out admitted that he had no idea about how to defeat Madara and just randomly came up with Kaguya to replace him.

David Jones
David Jones

He stated that Aizen wasn't supposed to be the villain for half of Soul Society arc until he changed that. He planned Juha Bach as seen with the evidence from the first 3 arcs.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

FULLBRINGER arc was so fucking good.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

And then it would be canceled immediately.
Shueisha wouldn't let you do that anyways.

Luke White
Luke White

So Kariya is best villain?
Gotcha.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

No he clearly planned the Final Villain to be the actual Old Man Manifestation.
Zangetsu clearly says "pull me out" to Ichigo in pic related
Kill yourself

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Forgot pic

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

If he didn't plan Aizen he sure as hell didn't plan Ywach.
Ishida says at the beginning that he and his dad are the last surviving Quincies

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Being this retarded won't stop the evidence of how the character looks, acts, has the same powers and never performing a single Zanpakutou move.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Fuck off Kubocuck. Ywach was never planned from the beginning. It was a retcon.
Zangetsu(yes I'm going to call him that fuck you) clearly says "Pull me out"

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Zangetsu(yes I'm going to call him that fuck you)

Not being the original Zangetsu doesn't mean he isn't also called Zangetsu. Both White and the Yhwach fragment are Ichigo's Zangetsu.

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

That wasn't due to the death toll though.
and in bleach's case, a high death toll could've only benefited it.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

what is jojo

William Hall
William Hall

and in bleach's case, a high death toll could've only benefited it.

Stop being butthurt over popular characters

David Ross
David Ross

fuck off, all those shitters killed the series

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

popular characters killed Bleach

If by "killed" you mean "the only reason it wasn't cancelled during its first arc" then yes.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

Is Bleach too smart for OP, such that he can't elaborate on why he thinks it's smart?

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

Man I loved Karin filler episodes.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Is this your first time in a bait thread?

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

watching her shipped with worst boy
Are Karinfags masochists?

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

afaik it was kubo's declining health that made him rush the final chapters, not editors or shueisha.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

It was both.
A series can't end and be replaced in the following week without some sort of deadline being planned in advance.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

You don’t actually expect him to say “I was too much of a hack and my pace was too slow for Jump to keep putting up with”, of course he’d try to cover his ass.

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

I thought Ichigo was the only special snowflake

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

JUMP doesn't give a week or two notice though. They need to give him a notice a few months in advance. Either way, Kubo knew his time frame.

Parker Long
Parker Long

Hitsugaya saved the series

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

after word of Ichigo got out everyone began doing eugenic experiments to create an army of super weapons.
So far shota seems like the only success and even then the kid is some sort of deformed abomination that's in constant suffering.

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Kubo looks like a cancer patient. He's still recovering from surgery. Besides Bleach still sold over 500k volumes which is better than most Jump series

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

I hope he gets better.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

I just realized.. Yoruichi is indian

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

Autists are still arguing over Yoruichi's ethnicity

Just shut up and enjoy her for being sexy, delicious brown.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

So many best girls.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Gib Yachiru

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

Where did all this come from?

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

two translated LN's
One involving Rukia's and Renji's wedding and registration
The other takes place like six months post final arc and follows Hisagi as the dude who killed Tousen's waifu is reavled to have been a part of the Major 5 Noble families, a distant cousin, which is why he got off scott free and is plotting something fierce with plans for a new soul king
oh and apparently retired shinigami don't keep their zanpaktous which would bother me

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

>>16471200
I'll take brown plz

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

And yet Riruka, Bambi, Candice, Giselle, Shutara and the fat/skinny RG shinigami arent there.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Give Orihime cow tits.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

mosha died before he could do bambi x gigi art
Do you want me to be sad user?

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

one thing I really hate is everyone always do that eyes-half-open face. We get it you guys are ssooooo coooooool.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

No halilbel or Nel?

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

It disappoints me how little of Haineko you see in Bleach threads

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

rollin

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

mfw reading about Askin's abilities
And apparently his aren't even the craziest.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

yeah he pretty much licked your blood and then decided you were dead

still he knew he wouldnt be able to overcome Urahara plot bullshit

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

tfw no Nel or Arrancars

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

dubs: any arrancar you want
trips: any quincy you want

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

I stopped reading when it revealed that Ichigo was Half Shinigami, Half Human, Half Hollow, and Half Quincy, and I don't even know how the Fullbring shit fits in.

So what was Urahara's Bankai like? Why doesn't Yoruichi have a sword? Did any of the surviving Arrancar show up again?

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

ok here goes

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Urahara Bankai was some scary lady thing that gave him the ability to dissasemble and reassemble things with stitches.

Grimmjow, Nelliel, and Harribel goons reappear.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

well fuck

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

I liked how Urahara was basically just fucking terrified to die
no le scientist or joke man just a paranoid man

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

scary lady thing
Was she cute?

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Yeah

Rolling for Yoruichi or Yachiru

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

and I don't even know how the Fullbring shit fits in

It's just another way the half-hollow part can manifest. so the normal people to whom it happened called themselves Fullbringers.

So you can chalk it up the the Hollow part. You can see it stopped being there once Ichigo reforged his swords.

That's what I think.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Well I guess I might have some use out of a bleach thread. Although I'm not sure why these really got popular at all. It's like just rolling with a dice for... what to imagine? Imaginary gambling? So strange.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Did Chad ever win a fight?
I always liked his powers.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

I actually love Askin there, did not expect him to push Urahara so far. They were both kinda out of fucks by the end of it.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

He won against one low-ranked Arrancar in the HM arc and then got one-shotted by an Espada immediately after that, and then no, not really.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

Terrible scan quality

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

Whew.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

rolling for my absolute destiny

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Well look at that.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

cheers to being bleach free....er oh shit another relapse

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

After aizen its become shit

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

Bleach is decent if you consider Aizen defeat as ending.
But last two arcs are utter trash.

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

delicious brown pls

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

I wouldn't say trash but definitely a mess especially the Blood War
Though ending there would've worked pretty damn great
Something that always bugged me
Final Tenshou
Isshin knows all about it and says Engetsu was pissed about teaching it to Isshin
Zangetsu wasn't a zanpaktou
Isshin knows it and says his znapaktou taught him so it rules out Letzt Stil
And this was before the whole White Hollow Misaki thing so people theorized Isshin initially lost his powers through the Final Getsou

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Second method of becoming a captain is to get recommended for it.
But who the fuck would recommend you if you don't even have a bankai?

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

There are three different ways to become a Gotei 13 captain:[11]

Captain Proficiency Test (隊首, taishu): A test which requires the ability to perform Bankai. Nearly all Shinigami become captains using this method. At least three existing captains, including the Captain-Commander, have to witness the test.
Personal Recommendation: To have personal recommendations from at least six captains and approval from at least three of the remaining seven.
Trial by Combat: To defeat a captain one-on-one with at least 200 witnesses from the captain's division. This method is seen as being the exceedingly rarest and the least refined of the three. The method is commonly looked down upon by some captains as barbaric compared to the other refined methods. This method allows one to bypass having the mastery of Bankai or other possible abilities which a captain would otherwise be required to have knowledge of, for it allows no judgment from captains who would require those skills as a prerequisite to join their ranks. Though rare in other Divisions, the Eleventh Division has been set up to exclusively utilize this method, with each captain attaining their rank by killing the predecessor.[12]

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

too bad there will never be a quincy update ;_;

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

But who the fuck would recommend you if you don't even have a bankai?

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

gib big

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Dunno
Maybe Isane and Iba since there was no one else really able to fill the seats?
Especially Isane since I don't see anyone else being as proficient at healing kido
Hell look at Ikkaku's bankai sometimes its like why bother

Henry White
Henry White

If you are competent enough, you could get a recommendation, its not like you need to use bankai for every single battle if you are not bottom of the barrel fodder.

No doubt half of the captains now are there only because they were "recommended", SS will be scraping the bottom of the barrel to refill their ranks, it will take then years to reach the level of firepower they had before Yhwach paid them a visit.

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

No, OP, Bleach is dumb nonsense

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

In my basement

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Reminder that everyone, including Isshin thats what the Fullbringer arc convo with Urahara was about, was cool with this

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

the plot was to intelligent, even for Kubo

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Shinji really doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who'd get a recommendation from 6 captains though. He's a weirdo with no status in SS, why him?

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

Bleach 2 starring Kazui getting roped up in the SS Civil War when?

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

no way Shinji doesn't have bankai
if those losers 69 and Art fag can no way he can't
I just posted the methods

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Kubo didn't plan shit you little cunt and you know it.

"You are the son of a shinigami and a ..."
literally the next chapter
"You are the son of a human and a ..."

Kubo was literally retconning major plot points between chapters. He was phoning it in after the SS arc.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

I think he had a decent outline but weekly serials are just really bad about this kind of thing
no way to have proper build up and pay off for long arcs or you run out of ideas or you get axed

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

No he did plan it.

Also the official translation is "You are a human and a...."

So Kubo didn't retcon anything

He was Captain before in Turn Back the Pendulum and his weird nature would obviously make it so that he didn't care for Bankai. Yoruichi was the same way and she flat out abandoned her Zanpakutou.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Never. Kubo isn't a sellout like Kishimoto is and doesn't want a shitty sequel series like Boruto or DBGT to exist.

Luis Long
Luis Long

people
Its just the one, the rest just want ro watch the fanbase burn

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

I read 5 replies from you, OP, and I already know this is medium-quality b8. stay gullible, faggots

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

tfw too stupid to enjoy bleach

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

send me to jail

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

The thing that's so frustrating about Bleach is that it's chock full of hints at really compelling intrigue and an interesting world behind the scenes, but instead of actually developing any of it, Kubo just fucks around and leaves it all on the sidelines.
The fact that the Soul King is really just an ancient superquincy's corpse sealed inside a crystal is pretty much the driving force between the entire plot since its what moved both major villains to act, yet instead of there being some big reveal for this fact in the final arc, its instead something that just gets gradually pieced together without ever being addressed explicitly. Virtually no exposition is given for why this the case, or how it works, and the story ends with Ichigo himself being seemingly unaware of this despite the fact that a lot of the people he was fighting for planned on using his corpse for the same thing.
It feels like Bleach is the meh 6/10 side story to the 10/10 real story, except the real story is never going to be told.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

He had a cool start, and while it was enjoyable up to the Aizen arc, it was clear that Kubo ran out of ideas, and just started recycling

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Rolling

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

his weird nature would obviously make it so that he didn't care for Bankai
What do you mean by this?
What does Shinji's weird personality have to do with Bankai? Why wouldn't he want one? Why would that stand in the way of attaining one?
He doesn't have some other specialty like Yoruichi's focus on Hakuda and Shunko. Moreover, he seems very fond of his Shikai.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

pray for Kubo to spin up another continuation. Maybe more light novels

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

We have come to the consensus that Ichibei is stronger than Yamamoto right?

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

superquincy's
He's not a super quincy.
He was basically god.
He had every power that existed and he could manipulate the boundaries between the worlds with ease.
Yuha Bach, the so called "Soul King's" son(or I think he was a piece of the soul king) was the first quincy.
By his birthright and bloodline were the quincy's empowerd and born.

And yes you're right.
Both Aizen and Bach wanted to kill the soul king and prevent Ichigo from being 'coronated'.
But it seems that SS, the four families, zero squad, and maybe Urahara had different plans.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Yeah, Ichibei is stronger
Ichibei was manhandling Bach for a while without even releasing
Meanwhile Yamamoto in Shikai just stood there and accepted his death when he couldn't use Bankai
Also remember that time Yamamoto was bragging about why he was captain commander and said something like "no Shinigami born in the last 1000 years is stronger than me"
There's a reason why he had to add the "born in the last 1000 years" restriction and that reason is Ichibei.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

ok

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

'member when bankai was supposed to be something rare and even among the captains was super taxing and only an absolute trump card? I always thought more of them (even amongst the captains) would be like hitsugaya's and "incomplete"

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

Why was Kubo all over us Mexicans? I really don't get his fascination with us.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

no nel
Sad.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

'member when based kubo used the fact that it became default form against the captains who all jobbed hard when they got stolen?

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Could've been an anime original ending to test the waters. Not like Pierrot hasn't made entirely anime original stuff before.

worst boy
See what I mean? You fucks can't discuss bleach so you talk about ships in the night.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Fuck that. I was so disappointed with Kisuke's bankai.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Bleach is literally the Shakespeare of anime. Will be regarded as the highest form of entertainment in the future.

Owen Young
Owen Young

So, where do Chad and Orihime fit into the Bleach universe? Because they are certainly not Shinigamis or Hollows or Quincies, can they be classified as Fullbringers? (simce Orihime can use her hairclip thingy to channel energy)

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

learned to talk backwards solely to shit talk people under the effect of his shikai
truly a great man

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

First it was Ichigo's powers waking theres up, then Chad had an awakening in Hueco Mundo saying his powers are closer to Hollows, then I think there was something about the hogukyo "responding to their desires" but that might have been anime only, then Fullbringers which mostly ties into Chad's since Hollows are their origins

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page