Nanatsu no Taizai

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

It's out: https://mangastream.com/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/243/4702/1

Looks like Niggerstream will translate chapters on tuesdays now seeing the last release. So only three days a way from the next spoiler leak. Dumping.

All urls found in this thread:
https://mangastream.com/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/243/4702/1
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/Ch-103--A--New-Journey?id=212668
Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Incoming Bam power up after spending in eternity in purgatory

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

pork was the key to all of this

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Missing the last page. Anyways, we now have an answer to Hawk's rest reincarnating and Mama Hawk being able to devour purgatory flame. Maybe Hawk's species of magical pigs are from purgatory.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

oops end

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Purgatory sounds like Warp.
Also I really like how mangaka handles Hawk. When I started reading this I thought "well thats one stupid mascot" but actually has a role in plot, in many ways.
Also fuck yeah finally Ban action

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

This finally seems to be getting interesting again but i have the feeling once again this subplot will lead nowhere and Nakaba will keep dragging this worse than One Piece.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

In the third panel, Mel's face looks like he is sad. I guess this is all a ploy to save Elizabeth. Then he might plan to die by Zeldris' hands.

Chase Price
Chase Price

No subplot by a main character has ever lead nowhere. Not even Diane's stupid memory loss

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Can't even defeat Chadler
Hey let's go fight the DK what could possibly go wrong in this hazardous and unknown enviorement, surely nothing could go wrong
King, your waifu is retarded

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

space-time is warped
wew, time skip powerup incoming for ban, and people were saying that theres no way hes getting useful unless his sacred treasure is op

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Anyone who said that was retarded given that this is literally asspull the manga.

Though time warp training 100 years in two hours or w/e is not the sort of powerup I expected he would get.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

Wait a sec. We were wondering how could Arthur be the same age as characters who are not even born yet for the sequel. This disorted space-time might be the key.

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

Ban will probably get help from his dad since the souls eaten by demons end up in purgatory.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Rip Zeldris you poor bastard. To save your waifu Melodias will cuck you out of your position. Meanwhile he too killed your own waifu.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Where do dead demons go? Do they also go to the Capital of the Dead, like fairies and humans, or they go to Purgatory? If the latter, Gowther Sr. might pop up to help Ban and shed light on his part in the finale of the war.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

At least Ban is more interesting than Diane and King. Ban's adventures with the undead could be fun.

On another point, why does Japan love King so much? he's a huge piece of shit, worst boy for sure.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Japan are a bunch of Betas
King is the ultimate Beta

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Welp, I was expecting more from the reveal of Merlin's father. This was underwhelming. He looks like a farmer and got crippled in two panels.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

He has a sorcerer staff in his hand, user. Where do you get "farmer" from his image?

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

I think ''looks'' is the key word here user

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

this is literally asspull the manga
Nice buzzword. Can't even name 5.

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

Uh yeah, that's my point. He has a staff and a robe, where do you get farmer from his design?

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

So when the fuck is ban getting his st ever

Seriously its like nabaka forgot about it ever existing

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

The robe looks really low quality. Compare it to Chandler or Gowther's clothes.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

What if it somehow ended up in purgatory and he gets it now

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

stolen in a secular prison
some how ends up in eldritch abomination, the level

Some one post that comic with the dragon and the fridge guy

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Really easy to answer. Three arcs mean 2 power-ups per sin. Except for Merlin and Escanor, since they were mostly out of part one. For the second arc, Diane had the dance, King grew wings, Gowther got back his memories, Mel got back his power, and Ban will train in Purgatory for years. Most of the power-ups for the last arc can be already guessed. Diane will have something to do with her parents, King will fully grow out his wings, Gowther will get something from his creator, Merlin and Escanor will get something based on their origins and Ban will get back his ST.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Everyone knows that intellectuals dress like bums

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

Elizabeth wings when? Blow these fairy winglets the fuck out

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Ba goes into purgatory
comes out three hours later
It's been 180 years for him
Hes only like 40 years old as is
Hes now spent over 4 times his life in purgatory then he did out of it
Only thing that kept him sane was memories of his wai-fu

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Hawk is the portal to Purgatory
this means everything he ate also ends up in there
he accidentally ate Ban's ST at some point
Ban's trial is swimming through tons of leftovers to find his ST and Mel's emotions hiding behind a half broccoli

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

Merlin's clan is actually Hipsters
demons genocided them when they became mainstream

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

Ban's adventure in purgatory

This should have been the entire premise of the series, forget the seven deadly sins.

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

Three arcs? what? As in, this is the second arc and the third arc is after this? When was this stated? Also if they kill the Demon King how can there even be a story after this?

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Not him and I think he meant something else, but either way, there was a interview when nnt was rather new where Nakaba said that he planned around 40 volumes and three big sagas. Some time later chapter 100 or 103 came out or something confirming that the first saga was over, so this is the second one.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

I want to marry Elizabeth. She is perfect.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

There are still the goddesses coming back, Mael, SG, and we still don't know how the war ended. Also in Kongoh Bancho, as much as the father was built up as the villain, he ended up being decent, the brother was the final boss.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

No, faggot. Why do fanboys insist that their favorite character has to be the heart of the manga.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

Eat shit Meliodas

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Fuck off, Zeldris.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

The city of Zeldris

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

I wonder when Mel will tell to Zeldris what he did with his gf

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Who will Estarossa side with?

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

1st saga was saving Liones, 2nd was defeating (almost) all of the ten commandments, and now this is the 3rd: fucking over the demon king resulting in a massive gap in power between the demons and godesses which will cause the godesses to take control over everything and enslave everyone.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

He will betray both.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

2nd was defeating (almost) all of the ten commandments,
Nope, we didn't get a new interlude like this yet
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/Ch-103--A--New-Journey?id=212668

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Yes it did. She gave that whole speech to Gowther about how his memories were etched into his heart and could never truly be erased. Right afterwards he gets his memories back.

Grayson White
Grayson White

He was slowly getting his memories back. Diane just made him realise he shouldn't fear his own memories.

David Reyes
David Reyes

I love that scene establishing shot on the right. Suzuki's paneling is nice as always.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

What I was saying is that the whole point of Diane losing and then regaining her memories was to prove Gowther was wrong and to set him up for the time when he would regain his own memories. It didn't "lead nowhere" and was a major part of developing both of their characters.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

RIP Merlin's dad's staff, it looked so cute

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

Meliodas is full edge now, he'll probably drop the bomb as casually as yawning.

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

princess
who

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Imagine if we got a full year of chapters worth of Ban's travels until he finally comes back to the moment he left.

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Either Veronica, Elizabeth or Arthur's sister.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

comes back knowing a shitload of infernal magic which makes him a lich instead of simple undead

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

inb4 the warp genderbended him

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Can someone download the cr version here /a/thread/164707443#p164707443 and post the cover pls? MS skipped it

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Ban comes back
He's now an ascended demi-god with magical powers and winsdom out of this plane of existence

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

Here.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Woah cute

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Is this now explained?

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

I think that has more to do with Hawk reincarnation thing

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

What did Meliodas mean by this considering he had spent time with his other teammates as well?

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Mel, just to further cuck Zeldoris.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

powerlevel guy hasn't posted yet
I-is he dead, bros?

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

I would assume that the Demon King wouldn't want his spy tool to be constantly killed off though

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

He's in the purgatory

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

powerlevels

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Wait, I'm lost
The current demon king wants Meliodas to be the new demon king, right?
So Mel is gonna do exactly what he wants (which we know but he doesn't)
But why is this the demon king's goal and why is everybody immediately convinced that's a bad thing?
Mel with his emotions as demon king actually seems like a pretty good deal to me especially because pretty much all of the belligerent demons are already dead and the seven deadly sins + Elizabeth would include leaders of the humans, giants, fairies, and demons which sounds like a pretty good formula for world peace for a while.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

tfw Escanor is still the strongest in the world.

Feels good Sunman.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Mel with his emotions as demon king
with his emotions
That's the catch user, the DK wants the edgy emotionless Mel to take his mantle, not the good happy go-lucky pal we knew until know

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

I marathon'd the manga in 2 days and it was good.
But honestly, even when I marathon'd, the pacing seems so fucking slow.
The cutting between places and characters in the middle of a fight are also really annoying.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Gotta agree with Elizabeth here, Meliodas will fuck up big time.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

I hope you didn't miss the side chapters.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Elaine's okay with it

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

Stop sugarcoating dude, they're all retarded.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

I assume Mel becoming the Demon King is very literal. He is not taking his place, he is becoming him. And that's a bad thing because the Demon King is pure evil so anything he wants can't be good for anyone.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Still can't get over Red Hawk Down

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

people still unironically read this trash

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

Much like how Chandler can bring out true night, we just need Escanor to have the power to bring up true sun so he can be in permanent noon form at his choosing

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Won't happen.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Merlin will probably find some way to disable Chandler's night so that Escanor can take him out.

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

That's not too slow. It's too fast. Learn the difference.

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

That Escanor design looks so cool.

I actually wish that was his real design even if only a temporary thing.

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

I don't think Nakaba understands the difference between Hell and Purgatory.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

He does. They aren't the same. If I'm not mistaken, the Demon World is an entire different realm.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Why does this series try to paint a moral equivalence between Demons and other races when it's clear that Demons are evil as fuck?

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

he's gonna bathe years in miasma like melascula isn't he if a powerless tiny snake powered up to 35k after just 300 year how strong is my boy ban gonna be jesus now i know that she did that in the demon realm but the demon king is there and meliodas got stronger somehow so who know

James Perez
James Perez

Demon's are just painted as evil by the Goddesses, and it's easy to think of them as evil because they've been at war with the allied clans for thousands of years. Zeldris says the demons are the "outcasts" of society, so we'll just have to see how that plays out.

The Goddesses as a group haven't even been formally introduced into the present storyline, so we'll probably start seeing all the evil shit they did in the next arc.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

You talk like the angels are innocent

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

I can't wait for the NTR doujins

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Angels don't go around destroying the human world and eating souls.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Yeah, they go around the demon realm killing children for some reason. The demons were chill until they fucked up

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Just because the Angels do bad things doesn't mean that the Demons aren't evil.
That's like saying that ISIS isn't evil because America bombs the shit out of the Middle East.

Henry King
Henry King

But I'm not defending the demons. I'm just saying that the angels aren't the heroes of righteousness they want you to believe

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

It's just a war dude
Both sides do awful shit

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

killing children for some reason
So what? It's war. The children will grow up to replace the demons that fall in battle.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

I still believe there’s a third faction we haven’t heard of yet.

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

Like what? Escanor's sun people? Moon people? ayy lmaos?

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Why is Mel such a bland mc? Most people like Ban or Escanor more. Even the Japs like King more.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Mel isn't bland, he's just unlikable
Not that the ones you mentioned are any better

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

estarossa was a wasted character

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

He was talking to everyone here. But since Gowther wasn't available, he asked them to tell him as well.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Finally Ban having some spotlight

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

They're not completely evil, it depends on the individual. Lots of other people from the other races tends to be complete assholes as well.

We're still missing lots of details on the demon race, on one hand we have the red/grey/blue/panda demons that are all very similar and that are clearly mostly battle focused, then there are also lots of non fighters that doesn't seems particularly violent, like the demon that Rou helped, and the group killed by Rueduciel. And as seen with Meliodas, Fraudin, Derrierie and Monspiet, plenty of the "high class" demons are far from being totally evil. They're just at war and hates the other races.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

wasted character
But he's back

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

You are conveniently forgetting how they are toxic to humans and probably every other clan due to having to eat human souls to keep up their powers.

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

having to eat human souls to keep up their powers.

Meliodas didn't need to. In their situation, it was just an easy way to get back their magic, it's not something necessary for them.

It's a terrible power, but just like the other clans that knows how to fight, it's dangerous just when the wielder actually uses it, and since he doesn't have to, it's not an issue by default.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

That was because the goddess seal sucked their magic power dry

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Estarossa right now is the most mysterious and least predictable character.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Elaine and Helbram killed about a small country's worth of humans total.
Giants are basically war tools, they kill humans as mercenaries. If they wouldn't butcher eachother on a daily bases, they would probably massacre humans for fun.
We already know about the evil stuff some humans do.
Goddesses kill children en masse.

And demons are not toxic, only Mel level of miasma is toxic, and he is the peak, not the norm. And as others said, the whole soul eating stuff is not a necessity.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

The fact that is not necessary makes it worse. The 10 commandments basically enslaved Britannia and are running a horror show to get those delicious souls just because it's faster and more convenient than just waiting.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

just waiting
They were content with waiting. Then Mel came, beat up Galan and said they will hunt them down. They had no choice if they wanted to survive.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

nani

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Oh sure, they were doing a good job waiting, let's pretend that Galan didn't go and blow half of Camelot up just because he "needed space" or that Mera already had unleashed red and grey demons to hunt villages, did you forget that Gil, Howser and Hendy saved a village from getting all their souls sucked by demons?

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

The first thing they did when they got out of the seal was start rampaging around.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

The point is that they do all this because for fair reasons, they hate the other clans, just like the other clans hates them.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

This was after they had sat doing nothing for hours and Zeldris released that there was no magic in the land anymore.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

Ban is more interesting than Diane and King

Grayson White
Grayson White

this chapter would've been 10/10 if before going someone gave ban his treasure

Aaron White
Aaron White

Yeah, so? They saw that it was faster and more convenient to just eat human souls, so that's what they did. Them being hated and hating people doesn't excuse what they are doing, it doesn't make them misunderstood, it doesn't make them good, it makes them evil assholes.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Cherry-picking, so typical of the Goddess propaganda machine. Galan destroyed Camelot because he wanted to kill Meliodas. And don't forget that they are just out of the seal, for them, they are in the middle of a war. You should compare them to the clans of 3000 years prior. The only modern demon we have, thanks to the seal, is Meliodas. And he is a good natured kind guy.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

They're at war with the humans for fuck's sake.

Jack Green
Jack Green

it's true

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

They saw that it was faster and more convenient to just eat human souls, so that's what they did.
What's wrong with it? That's the logical thing. You are in the middle of a war and your greatest enemy hunts you. Sit for years till you replenish, or kill your enemies to replenish faster? If the other clans could do it, they would too.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Everyone is grey. The goddesses killed a village of humans to exterminate a random non fight demon.

They're at war against each others, they just want to exterminate the other side.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

So because they are at war, it's ok if they pillage and burn humanity to the ground even the non combatants?

Demons are not good, they are soul sucking evil assholes and they will literally exterminate humanity if they feel like it.

Yeah the goddesses are obviously also evil. That doesn't make the demons good.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

It's not. Ban is boring as shit

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Yes, apparently.

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

So because they are at war, it's ok if they pillage and burn humanity to the ground even the non combatants?
So what? It's war. The children will grow up to replace the demons that fall in battle.
So the goddesses can kill innocent children because it's war, but demons can't do the same? Double standards, goddess scum.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

b-b-but the goddesses!

Every single time. The fact that the goddesses are evil doesn't mean the demons aren't.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

The point is that non of them are evil. They all do what they must to win the war and ensure the continued existance of their race. At certain critical points they all do questionable stuff, but it's not pure evil of a whole clan, it's the extremity of a few induviduals.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Nobody even fucking said that the demons are the good guys, we're just saying they're not any worse than the other clans.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

just like the other clans hates them
And the reason the other clans hate them is because the demons are genocidal monsters who gain power from consuming the eternal souls of others (thus denying them an afterlife) and being evil.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

The only modern demon we have, thanks to the seal, is Meliodas. And he is a good natured kind guy.
He used to be evil as fuck, the only reason he's good now is because he turned on demons and their evil culture through the power of love thanks to a Goddess. And even then, he keeps almost reverting to his evil genocide mode because it's just in his nature.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

thus denying them an afterlife
You mean saving them from being endlessly reincarnated into a world of perpetual suffering, right?

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

Chapter is out
Nobody gives a shit
What killed the hype?

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Nope, the Demons want to genocide all of the other races. The Goddesses only want to genocide the Demons, and the other races simply go into "normal" wars with each other.
The Demons are objectively the worst.

James Cooper
James Cooper

How do we kill this meme?

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

ally with the Goddesses to wipe out the demons
expect to get off scot-free when the war ends
Uh...

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

demons are genocidal monsters
Just like everyone else during the war
gain power from consuming the eternal souls of others
You still don't get it. Souls are full of magic, eating them replenishes MP fast. If the seal haven't sucked out all of their MP, they wouldn't have done eaten souls. Also humans sucked the magic out of the land, making it a necessity for the demons to eat their souls.

John James
John James

Stop replying to him.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

What about the Gowthers? What about Fraudrin, who went against his desire to save his clan because he developed parental love for a human? And brotherly love also exist in demons, as shown with the brothers.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Nope, the Demons want to genocide all of the other races.
This is goddess propaganda. We know that the demons and goddesses were at war, not bothering the others. When Mel left, the goddesses rallied the others to exterminate the demons. Demons wanted to genocide them AFTER this.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

This thread
Yes that's it goy, the demons are an evil force who needs to be deleted

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

Yeah, I'm sure that people that weren't even alive 3000 years ago expected to get off scott free for something they had nothing to do with.
Keep in mind, the humans were so weak that the Goddesses didn't even bother allying with them, it was only the Fairies and Giants. The only humans with Stigma were actually ALLIES OF THE DEMONS.
And yet the Demons have directed all of their genocide at the humans while mostly ignoring the fairies and giants even though they have more magic power.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

1, Demons can't find the forest.
2, There are way more humnas than others, they would have to go out of their way to find fairies and giants
3, Dolor and Glox are their comrades, they might have focused on humans because they took their comrades feelings in consideration.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

I'm getting tired of Nakaba's shota/loli fetish. I know he's also doing it for shounen audience but I can't help but feel less immerse if our MC looks like a 13 year old twink. The trope outlived it's welcome.

What was the point of Elizabeth's dream? To show Estarossa or is that Mel's true form?

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

I hadn’t thought about sun people but sure, why not.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

That's Mel after reabsorbing his other half, Estarossa.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

That tall nigga is Estarrossa
Mel was always a manlet

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

That tall nigga is Estarrossa
No. Look closely. That's Mel's armor and his eyes have iris instead of being filled black.

More importantly, look at the symbol embedded in his armor and belt. Does that look familiar?

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

SDS isnt overrated nobody hypes it up to the point it deserves that meme

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

but he is right.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

No? He also has the second worst past next to Diane.
why does Japan love King so much?
Because he's among the few reactionary characters in the manga and actually develops. His romance with Diane also doesn't bring him down (Diane is fucking shit though) like with Mel and Elizabeth and especially Ban and Eliane. Ban isn't really all that interesting

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Zeldris' sword has that as well, so it doesn't mean much. They could've probably pilfered goddess gear or something else.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Ban power-up coming?

I sure fucking hope so. His fight against Garan was awesome.

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

Or demons and goddesses have the same origins and this symbol is common to them.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

No?
Yes?

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

still no Jericho doujins
ywn feel your dick vacuumed sucked by those blowjob lips

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Be the sin of greed
Not using that as an obvious excuse to have two wives
Come the fuck on

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Pic related

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Estarossa's power is an inverse of Ban where he stores damage to get stronger by taking hits
Would be a fun way to bounce back from Mr. Sunshine. Personally I'm hoping he becomes the next/final arc villian somehow, since we really know jack and shit about him yet he was the first Commandment introduced formally.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

iirc Estarossa's eyes were normal when killing Meliodas, so they aren't pitch black all the time. One of the fanbooks confirmed it was him the one in Elizabeth's dream, too.

Logan White
Logan White

Trips confirme, the world is a shit place.

She's petite too just like Ban likes them, truly a shame.

Justin White
Justin White

Arthurian Ban actually had an illegitimate son who was also a knight of the round. And Jericho already is on good terms with Elaine, so it might happen.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Final boss is the fusion of Mael and Estarossa after they absorbed the DK and SG.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

One of the fanbooks confirmed it was him the one in Elizabeth's dream, too.
Really? I didn't know that.
I think we should call him Netorossa now
This guy is fucking weird

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

So is it likely that Estarossa has a master like Mel and Zeldris?
Or is he just too hardcore for that pussy shit?

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

He's either:
A complete other party unaccounted for among demon/goddess bullshit
An Absolute Madman™
Someone much stronger in disguise

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

He doesn't have anything like that, he is just a back-up body for the demon king. And he got Love for a restriction, rather than as a power.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

wtf when did this happen in BC?

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Was this a foreshadowing for Ban's Purgatory power-up?

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

If i remember correctly it literally happens off panel and is explained in 2 pages just so they could keep up with MC and Gary Stu-kun in the tournament arc currently going on.

God i hate BC so fucking much.

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

loving the chapter

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

They should have just sent Escanor into their, his soul is literally the sun

Colton Price
Colton Price

God i hate BC so fucking much.
It's the worst "popular" shonen I have ever encountered. It makes Fairy Tail look like a damn masterpiece.

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

implying those demons had souls
But since the Demon King is for some reason in Purgatory, it must've mean he died from something.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Or it had to do with the seal. He couldn't be sealed in the coffin, but instead got sen to the purgatory. We're still lacking too much details here, wonder if the goddess queen is really just hiding in an object like the rest.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Pretty sure it's obvious that she's in Excalibur the most holy sword there is.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Purgatory has no sun. Nightscanor wouldn't last a second there.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

I'm not much a fan of that idea, though it's likely. Does that means Arthur's "big potential" is unrelated to Excalibur? Is he really that much stronger than any other humans (Escanor aside) for no real reason?

Chase King
Chase King

What if NNT really ends in vol 40 and part 3 is just focusing more on demon royalty, and the whole goddess buisniss is kept for the Arthur spin-off.

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Yeah, it is. Arthur already has it, it was listed in the databook as his magic stat. But as you remember sacred weapons allow you to unleash more power, so that's probably what Excalibur will let Arthur do which is why he needs it to use against Zeldris.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

There's evil and good characters from every clan. And during the war, both Goddess and demons did awful things.

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

Why? Because he lost a fight? Bad logic.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Everyone who would lose against The One is a jobber.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Cant wait for the big reveal that estarossa is the goddess queen

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

implying Estarossa isn't actually the Demon King and Goddess Queen's son

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

I'm no BC fan, but it's a throwaway gag in series of several pages of throwaway gags. You're not supposed to take it seriously as a display of power levels (I'm not sure the series cares about its own power levels). If you're going to criticize it, at least be honest.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

wew lad

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

a minute
guy looks like he's aged at least 20 years

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

Mama also survived a 53 combo or something from Derrirer....

Pigs are ridiculouslly resilient to demon's magic, probably because they have the demon king blessing

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

I fucking hate Melodias and Elizabeth, every chapter with them is a pain to read.

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Its quite disappointing how weak he is. He got absolutely rekted by an Escanor who was much weaker than his pre-The One form which got destroyed by demon king Melodias

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

You have a shitty opinion. Congrats. Want a reward?

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

He's not weak at all, he's around Zeldris' level. Escanor just caught him off guard.

John Foster
John Foster

Mel is okay, you can feel for his struggle and he genuenlly tries not to pull people down with him when shit gets though.
Elizabeth on the other hand can go fuck herself.
She by far has the weakest interaction with all the other characters that had to work to be liked.
This is just me but i think she is also the least hot girl in the series somehow despite being the lead heroine

Don't know why Suzuki just throws her in there and expect people to just kinda accept it

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Genuinely*
tough*

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

but i think she is also the least hot girl in the series somehow despite being the lead heroine

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

While i love Mel and think that he's by far one of the best shounen protagonists (mostly because Nakaba blatantly used the strongest subplot of Xenogears for his backstory), holy shit what he's thinking with Elizabeth. Liz was perfect. Ayla Liz was way more charismatic than a current Elizabeth too, and she appeared for like five pages. Passive princess characters are always the least interesting girls in the show, he should've learned this from jrpgs he loves so much.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Dude my passive demeanor and original healing powers lmao
Absolutely average body for an anime girl
But hey that's just like, my opinion man.

Man i fucking miss Liz.
The whole reincarnation thing was cool and all but it kinda took something away from her death.
It hurt a little to think about that she was just number 55 in the line.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page