Needless

I miss Yamada and Blade's antics.

Needless 2 anyday now.

Why are girls that like traps the best?

Yamada got screwed over so hard its not even funny.

I miss the moustache arc

Setsuna is sex.

Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel series of this?

The author actually apoligized for making him into a girl. He realized that it was a mistake.

He actually apologized? that's kind of funny.

>Wants to save sister, turns out she wants to murder you
>Meet cool new priest and his group hoping to make new friends, they constantly dick on you
>Try to survive and develop as a man, has to cross dress as a girl for half the fucking manga
>In a series choke full of girls Cruz gets no waifu
Being Cruz is suffering

Blade is my hero.

>Go through constant shit, curses himself for being useless
>Nobody even remembers his real name
>Starts manning up half way through the manga
>Then has to crossdress
>Has to use the name that got forced on him by people that couldn't be bothered to remember his name
>Can't get back into normal clothes afterwards
>Probably long forgot the feeling of wearing boy clothes near the end
>Gets turned into a girl

What did Cruz do to deserve this? Did the author just have some sort of vendetta against him? Cruz was the main character so what the fuck?

>Gets turned into a girl
Way to ruin a trap

Turning traps into girls is the final frontier.

How long has it been since it ended

Everyone got a fetish for traps with Cruz and he paid the price for it.

>In a series choke full of girls Cruz gets no waifu

Basically this Disk only likes Trap-Cruz cause he's cute and nothing else, more lust if anything. Hell it's not even the kind of lust one can be proud of (at least for Cruz) since it's predicated on being emasculated

I guess Disk gave Cruz some head. Sorry, I know that joke was a bit needless.

Heh.

Yamada best girl.

I hope when she gets older she has breasts like her sister.

Is it humanly possible to have better taste/fetishes than Adam B?

I think this is a case of too much of a good thing, remember it was his impeccable taste that resulted in him getting killed dozens of times, plus he really fucked Cruz over because of that shit.
Never forget

I can't believe I'd see the day people on Sup Forums realize emasculating Cruz was a mistake

Rereading the manga in one sitting really puts into perspective how much shit Cruz went through and how he really didn't deserve any of the shit he got, especially considering that he's saved everyone's asses on multiple occasions and is quite possibly in the top 3 most useful characters. He really started shining during the girl squad school arc (he was still solid before that) and remains as one of the few examples of weak mc developing into a competent one, it's unfortunate that the setting never really allowed him to flourish, instead keeping him the butt of a lot of the jokes. He got dicked on so hard at the end that I'm actually a little mad.

It was always a mistake. Trap Yamada > Manly as FUCK Yamada (the one time he saved Eve and fell down the hole) > Cruz Schild > The boy from Needless 0 > Female Yamada. Cruz did all sorts of cool shit when he was disguised/trapped; tricked an army into thinking he was his sister, fought a monster by himself, single-handedly saved the entire Girl Squad and their academy by sheer deductive skill alone, and eventually gained an ability that was pretty fucking OP. Dude had battle scars like a warrior (bigass X on his chest, an arm that got reattached, etc), had a simple and memorable design, and literally had all the pussy he could've wanted. Then Blade went and castrated him, just before being turned into a woman himself. It's still gay, but it's whatever the term is for older lady on younger lady.

Now, if only Shirasunamora and Infinite Dendogram would get translations.

It seems I am in good company. Though collective opinion always seemed to be that no real difference was ever made, I've been a bit nonplussed about it for years for a number of reasons but a big one being how my opinion of Blade plummeted as a result of his decision. Not only did he fuck over Cruz in one of the worst ways (and it was played for laughs) he also completely invalidated his legendary "It doesn't matter as long as he's cute" revelation on top of that. I expected him of all people never to fuck up so colossally in this way but he ruined perfection and there's no overlooking an absolute goatfuck of a plot development like that. Look at how fucking perfect he was in the flashback with Eve's clothes, it's almost too much perfection in one spot. Well, it's gone forever and we have Blade to thank for that.
I've heard nothing of this but it'd be the first time I'm aware of him apologizing for any decision he made with his dick, which was at least 80% of the manga.

>completely invalidated his legendary "It doesn't matter as long as he's cute" revelation on top of that. I expected him of all people never to fuck up so colossally in this way but he ruined perfection and there's no overlooking an absolute goatfuck of a plot development like that. Look at how fucking perfect he was in the flashback with Eve's clothes, it's almost too much perfection in one spot. Well, it's gone forever and we have Blade to thank for that.
Not necessarily, it's possible that he thought as Cruz got older he would begin to mature and grow out of his "cute" phase, thus in order to keep his cute intact the only things Blade knew to do was to turn Cruz into a girl, therefore keeping in line with his motives and never truly wavering for his ungodly path of women. It's still super fucked for Cruz but I could imagine the logic from Blade's point of view. Plus it might also be thematically appropriate. He realized "It doesn't matter as long as he's cute" and in order to preserve that used his brief power as God to preserve that, thus elevating his legendary status, rather than diminishing it.

Man, something about his design back then was just top tier. He was like a wild child or something, rather than just some time-traveler.

Also to further add to Blade he also used his last powers to make it so that his fetish would become common throughout the entire world, that's pretty goat tier dedication

I like it because it's one of the most memorable endings of anything I've read. The sheer "What the HELL?!"-ness of it makes it awesome.

Needless gave me a fetish that should be considered a primal thing. Naked with kneesocks and gloves is truly the best. Shame there's very little good art with both gloves and socks only on pixiv.

Sequel when?