So bros, if Gohan actually gave a shit about training and fighting, would he be the strongest saiyan?

So bros, if Gohan actually gave a shit about training and fighting, would he be the strongest saiyan?

Goten and trunks would be if they trained as hard as their fathers.

Half saiyans are naturally stronger than full saiyans but they lack the saiyan addiction to fighting.

nope because it will never happen as fans want goku to be the star of the show

Well yeah no shit, but what if.

Like they even gave master jobber Vagina blue for some reason.

Goten & Trunks were given half the time Gohan has. They'd be Ultra Instinct SSJ Blanco Gotenks.

It's established that he has the most potential so yes.
Reading comprehension retard

Who knows. We don't even know the full extent of his mystic form.
We know it's theoretically stronger than ssj3, but we don't know if he can go higher.

No, that would be a fully trained Cell.

Goten/Trunks being geniuses threw Gohan's potential out the window. Toriyama literally had to nerf their drives to keep them from overcoming everyone else in the series.

And Uub has the most potential regardless so long as End of Z is canon so it doesn't matter either way.

Yes, it was confirmed in the manga.

he's perfect after all!

The manga isn't canon, though.

He definitely would be powerful enough to take on Jiren.

still better than actual show quality and designs

>Mataste mi padre?
>Qué te han transformado!?

Lmao. That horrible spanish is hilarious

he's not a saiyan

I'm always so impressed when I watch this.
It's the purest form of character wankery I've ever seen. You can spiritually feel the contours of the creator's dick as he strokes it while animating this garbage.

I liked that idea that he was really strong but didnt enjoy fighting, and thought maybe he would take the spot of saving everyone at the end like goku did, but i guess they forgot about that the next arc.

No. Goku is Hax

they also achieved super sayian through little emotional truma.

>Doesn't have Ultra Instinct
>strongest

TOP KEK, JOBHAN ALWAYS NOTHING BUT A JOBBER

Who actually said this again? Shin?

Vegeta talks about "hybrid children" having incredible potential.
though one has to wonder at what point the sayian genes become to diluted to matter.

No, he would still fuck up because he gets cocky everytime he has the upperhand.
>Heh, I'm way stronger than Cell so I'm going to play with him instead of killing him
>Oh no! My dad and Trunks are dead.
>Heh, I'm way stronger than Buu so I'm going to fuck around instead of killing him.
>Oh no, he absorbed Gotenks and now's hes kicking my ass.
He's a jackass.

Nobody is allowed to be the best except for Goku.

Chad Trunks will return to us after he has properly trained.

Vegeta was the strongest in his fight against Goku. He just got assfucked by everyone teaming up together. He tanked a kaioken x3 kamehameha, a spirit bomb, and it took him getting crushed by great ape Gohan to finally get beaten, and even then - if Krillin wasn't there then Vegeta might have been willing to risk killing the unconscious Gohan and Goku.

Since then he's been a second fiddle bitch though.

Consider this. Pre-RoSaT, Gohan was basically Krillin-tier. After they came out and master the SSJ, Gohan was arguably stronger than Goku, and this was before he even went SSJ2. Had he been training on a regular basis after Cell arc, he probably wouldn't have any problem defeating Majin Buu and Beerus when they first appeared.

Holy shit. Is this the power of Gohanfag's delusion?!

Remember when Gohan was cool?

He was never cool. Fact: DBZ and DBS would be much better shows had Raditz just killed the little fucker.

Didn’t he unlock all his potential anyway? Like literally the best it’ll ever get for him?

Yes, but only if he attained god ki, as we saw with Future Trunks he managed to outclass even Goku's SS3 with just SS2, but he was still completely behind Goku and Vegeta because they had learned how to use god ki

There's no power ceilings in Dragon Ball.

It's true though.

>Buu
Yes
>Beerus
No

Considering Gohan was turned into a massive symbol of modern Japan then yes, he would

>No, he would still fuck up because he gets cocky everytime he has the upperhand.

Literally every Saiyan ever.

Yeah brooo, that's cool, your post was so lit i want to fuse the words Cool and Kill (the little fucker), Coll the little fucker...nah, that sound like shit, Kool the little fucker...nah, how about KOOLL THE LITTLE FUCKER YEAAAAH.

Maybe but who knows, DB is so inconsistent with how strong people can become with training. Tien could train till the end of time and he'll only be okay, but 17 can train in his off time and match the strongest beings in the universe.

Except for my boy Trunks, who meant business and always went for the kill.

He got cocky when fighting Perfect Cell.

Go to sleep

Reminder Oolong has good taste

His potential has been tapped out.

There's a reason why they didn't let Goku get his potential get unlocked by Old Kai using Whis' time chamber staff before the tournament. They would've wrote themselves in a corner against Jiren.

Yes, Goku and Vegeta are anomalies, saiyanjins are naturally born strong but they don't evolve, the human fighters are the only ones with growth potential and have already surpassed all the dead saiyanjins, Gohan has that potential and he's also Goku's son.

>Goku and Vegeta are anomalies, saiyanjins [sic] are naturally born strong but they don't evolve

But this is wrong. Saiyans didn't discover their potential before because they weren't ever really pushed to those limits. Great ape form was more than enough to get them out of any bind 99% of the time. Freiza suspected that Saiyans actually had much greater potential if they ever learned to harness it. That's why he killed most of them before they had the chance.

Goku and Vegeta are just the ones that survived the Saiyan genocide. And they've proved Freiza's theory to be correct. They have limitless potential, and now know the secret to unlocking it (which is more or less just squaring off against stronger opponents).

I see you didn't read the latest interview user

Yes it is? The manga is canon to the manga
The anime is canon to the anime

Seriously, where's the sauce to this, I used google, yandex, iqdb and wait, and got nothing.

Yes, he's an anomaly among saiyans just like Frieza was retconned to be among his race; him possessing the greatest potential was stated multiple times. He became the strongest being in the universe when he was like 16.
Why do you think they had to nerf him into a non-combat nerd in GT and Super?

I always figured gohan's hybrid strength and his power coming from his rage had to do with Chichi having a tempter and having goku's power too.

Freeza feared their number, I could go on, on how Goku a Freeza are anomalies but my argument can easily fall apart because in a work of fiction such as DB they can by some kind illogical writing fuckery bring a dead sayanjin to life and by training and zenkai make him stronger than Piccoro, the original point was that Vegeta was the strongest sayan the elite and our boy Goku was the underdog that was able to overcome all odds through hard work and some luck.

SAAAAHN
GOKUEEEEEEEEEEEEH
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Nice digits

Nope.