Overlord S2

Who else is excited for Climb and the crocodiles?

I am. I love Climb, he's great and the parts of the story focused on him are the best.

I've liked Climb. Low-level fights are generally interesting to read through.
The only really interesting high-level fight was Ainz vs Chair.

That's because all of the other high level 'fights' consisted of "I instantly kill you with overpowered instant death spell #4352"

It's really hard to write a proper high-level fight.
That's why a lot of the shounens usually devolve into the powerlevels and screaming.

Post that NTR

WN chapter 60 settings:
>Amongst them are the high ranked guilds, and there is a top ten ranking based on points. These points include the average level of the members, world exploration points, number of World Items, production points, home base points, shifting of points during PK, unlimited accumulation of points during Guild Wars. According to rumour, the amount of money one spends is also a factor.
No wonder AOG was only rank 9 even during
golden age. I am not surprise if they can take on the top level guilds.

>Second Place [World Searchers]: An adventure guild that aims solely for new discoveries. It’s base is very poor, and does not own many World Items, but there is no guild that comes close to rivaling them in world exploration. It is said that it is the guild that best expresses how the company wanted people to enjoy the game.

Third Place [The 2ch Alliance: A giant guild that, if you included associated guilds, it would have over 1000 people. In its golden age it had 3000. Since it is huge, problems easily occur and it faced hostility from more than half of the top guilds. Its base was destroyed in the past war (Since they had large numbers they could not decide their direction, and they were weak as this was the first time this occurred), and they had the experience of all their World Items being taken. From then on, their numbers dropped, weakening them. However, as expected of them that they maintained the honour of the highest number of members.

Rank 2 and 3 sound weak. AOG could have easily defeated them if they were really committed to it. Just have to plan it well.

This was also mentioned in the LN.
Also AOG was the guid with the most World Items.
There was a reason why they got raided with such high numbers afterall.

>> 165021996
Overlord is garbage, plain and simple. It's your cliché isekai with shitty "humor" trying to make up for the lack of any characters development. It's like SAO 2.0 with a skeleton instead of Kirito and slaves instead of friends.
Even SAO is better than this shit I'd say. It's pathetic, unoriginal and boring.

>It's pathetic, unoriginal and boring.
Your bait that is, I agree

>Whole season of CGI LIZARDS and climb
D R O P P ME
R
O
P
P
E
D

It kinda sad. Rank3 guild doesn't even have a WCI(all were stolen). Their just use numbers to gather points to reach second place.
They should have also ranked the guilds based on power.

>Seiyuu Guild: A guild comprised solely of seiyuu. Their numbers are low, and so are their abilities, but they have countless vanguard guilds (Though they don’t admit it), and their ability to move people is number one in Yggdrasil.

>Mercenary Magicians Guild: A guild that has 100 Level 100 Magic Casters with over 50 World Disaster players. This destructive power is absurd and it is said that victory favors the side with them on it. However, this guild is extremely weak in close quarters, and so the movie of them being divided and decimated by a dream team of six World Champions is still a legend up to now.

Pretty much this

Overlord feels like a cocksuck to the salaryman. A guy gets thrown into isekai, has pay to win gear, and literally never get a challenge from anyone because he beat them so easily. At least SAO, kirito worked hard for his gear through grinding and I think SAO is the shittiest isekai ever. The only isekai that did it right was Konosuba.

I stopped reading when you mentioned SAO, I hope you and your shit tastes gets hit by an assault truck.

Me. But I'm more interested when will Climb obtain World Savior.

>He corrected himself to say pointless shit

>high-level fight
The fight with Chair is a good one. I am counting until that angel guild arrives and puts Ainz to his place.

What are you doing?! You are not allowed to post your different opinion here!
Are you nuts?

>42 players
>Defeating 3000

>The 13 Heroes: A group of mythological heroes. They consisted of people that existed 200 years ago. The members consisted of Necromancer Rigrits Bers Caurau, The Dark Cultist, The Magic Swordsman, The Great Priest, The Holy Magician, The Magic Smith (Dwarf), One of The Royal Family of The High-Elves? , Air Giant Warrior Chief, The Dark Knight, PDL…… etc.
>Demon Gods: Beings that were sealed by the 13 Heroes. Existence that could be known as the Evil deities. The deities that once served the Six Great God fell and became the Demon Gods?
>Country Destroyer(Landfall): A Vampire Lord (?) destroyed by the 13 Heroes. She is called as such as she made a country her capital, and filled it with the dead. She can use up to the 5th Rank of Magic.
>Eight Greed Kings. God Dragon: The existence that was the last fight of the 13 Heros. Their battle marked the end of the 13 Hero’s adventurers. It is said that they were defeated. After returning the 13 kept silent, and the truth remains in darkness.

So the Evil Gods were really belong to the 6 Gods(npc's or mercenary monsters). I hope the author will keep these WN settings in the LN.

nice

>The fight with Chair is a good one.
Yet no real epilogue to that. You get thrown right into the most boring part, after her revival.

>Konosuba
>A harem of comedic dorks that are able to defeat every demon lord in a hilarious way
>not a power fantasy
>has a dork of a goddess by his side that can ressurect him
>not a cheat

Your point?

You don't have to defeat a whole army to win a war. There are countless strategies for it. Divide and conquer or removed their leaders. They could even trap a whole lot of them with their WCI.

>2ch Alliance
Sounds like a bunch of basement dwellers. They were probably destroyed by an alliance of many top ranked guilds. No way AOG alone can take on them.

> At least SAO, kirito worked hard for his gear through grinding
Oh and Momonga and co. didn't grind for their shit?

As exited as I was the last time this question was asked you cancerous faggot.

A... Anons, she will be fine, r... right?

They grinded in real life. The game was so dead they had to shut down the servers. Dead game.

>harem
At least the girls in konosuba had personality, not bland and plain slaves that worship Ains Oooh GOWN like he's god.

No, her eyes are full of malice. Only bad things will happen to her.

I want her to sit on my face

>It's like SAO
There is so many things wrong with that sentence. Clearly you know nothing about Overlord.
>Their world settings and plot is completely different
>their personality and goal have nothing in common.
>SOA is a vr game while Overlord is in a real magical world
>At least Overlord is not censored but has real gore and cruelty.

xD

>The game was so dead they had to shut down the servers. Dead game.
Game was only dead after everybody left, AOG did no grinding after that besides Momonga doing daily gold routine for guild maintenance.

>Demon Gods: Beings that were sealed by the 13 Heroes
So these faggots only managed to seal instead of defeating them? I hope Ainz release thems soon.

>while Overlord is in a real magical world
Clearly you know nothing about Overlord.

We are talking about 2chan anons here. As Demiurge has said, predicting the action of one fool is hard. You are trying to use your "strategies" to anticipate the actions of 3000 ones. It could only end up in disaster.

Some were sealed according to Nigun. Others were destroyed.

Does anyone else not like Nigels retranslated works on Skythewood? It feels really jarring to read unlike the previous translations.

Is it proper English?

>At least the girls in konosuba had personality, not bland and plain slaves that worship Ains Oooh GOWN like he's god.
At least the girls in Nazarick has a reason to like Ainz, they are programed that way. But there is particular no reason for girls in Konosuba to fall endlessly for Kazuma.

It's improve in my opinion. His previous tl has some translations errors and he simplified quite a few words.

>Filthy anime-only fag

I read chineses so it's fine. Electric Bugaloo was great btw.

How the hell did they SOA and Knosuba fags ended up here? Don't they have their own thread to complain to?

Stop being retarded with your headcanon. It has yet to be clarified.
>inb4 omg hints!

Uhm he is right, Its not even Yggdrasil he is in. That was establied in the first volume or 3rd episode in Overlord.
He didnt recognise anything beside the Yggdrasil mechanics and magics being present in the world with some differences like him creating undead out of corpses, which wasnt so in Yggdrasil.
The only one that talk about HP&Mana and other gaming terms are Ainz and the people of Nazerick. In Ep6 when he killed the goblins and ogers he was wondering if things drop crystals like in yggdrasil that wasnt the case. So either you are blind or ignorant to not seeing those hints.

Prove me wrong then.

>girls has
wew lad
>they are programed that way
Holy shit. That is high level writing right there.

>uhm
Stopped reading there. Go back.

>She is called as such as she made a country her capital, and filled it with the dead
Our theory was right, EE destroying a country is nothing special like some anons suggested. The only "special power" she hides is ability to turn people into undeads, like DK.

Make me.

It was clarified, you dimwit. The only existence of wild magics is enough to prove this isn't the game anymore.

Shit, of course. She is most likable human since Gazeff so she have to die.
I fucking hate these kick the puppy moments

Which game?

So you are still hoping for the impossible even if you know it's true in your heart?
Anyone with some brain after reading all the books already knows that the new world is completely real. Denial doesn't make it less real.

>Besides,the author already told his fans that he will never gonna explain how Ainz ended up in the NW(is unimportant but that is not the main story). Only that he will win in the end(world conquest) and continue his life there in the NW.

Apparently the special talent of her is in the top ten but she can never activate it again. From the author notes.

You know Maruyama can change his mind anytime, right?

Source?

Who was defeated at the final battle? 8 Kings? God Dragon? Or the Heroes?

Then let's hope he don't. Story was never about how he got there or about if he can win or not. It's about his journey how he conquer the NW and struggle to become a king leading a guild full of evil monsters.

>hoping for the impossible
No, I'm waiting for it to be clarified.
>Besides,the author already told his fans that he will never gonna explain how Ainz ended up in the NW
Who's talking about the explanation of his arrival now? Can't even keep the focus on a single subject, holy shit.

>awful arc followed by slightly less awful arc

Learnings Inglish.

ayy
watching season 2 will give you cancer and buying the BDs will kill you instantly

Well, atleast Overlord doesn't have to resort to edgy shit like rape to be interesting.

>Who's talking about the explanation of his arrival
Because depend how he got there,we can determined if the world he ended up was real or not. Sheesh,use your tiny brain a little.
>No, I'm waiting for it to be clarified
Is like a kid that is waiting for the parent to guide him on every little thing,instead of thinking for himself once in awhile

Then the reason could be explained in the sequel, the one Maruyama said would be the real story after the prologue, which is Overlord.

>He didn't know about the happy farm

That's why Overlord is not interesting indeed. At least rape has a chocking value.

Now in English. That is, if you're able to.

>chock value
>raep
u wot m8

Actually, anime-only user-kun, what these tiny gobos did were like child's play compared to what Nazarickians do.

>74 replies
>17 fags
cancer incarnate.

Instead we get edgy shit like SPLAT.

Must have hurt your feelings or maybe you are out of arguments if you have to resort to this. Or is too difficult to understand with that brain of yours?

>SPLAT
>lines with nothing but the word SPLAT
That was the final straw that made me realise, that he is a top writer! You only see that in high level written light novels of japanese samurais.

It got terrible boring after v1.

I'm just lurking, here I'll pump the IP count.

>6 world champions
>defeated 100 level 100 mages with 50 world disasters in it
Now we know what will happen if a competent player with warrior class comes to NW and fight Ainz.

Why do they only try to sell merchandise of Ainz and Albedo? There is barely any of the other guardians. I want a statue of Mare

>if you have to resort to this.
Oh, don't worry. I'm not like you, who has to resort to insults from the very beginning just to get his points across.
Keep it coming, headcanon-chan.

World disaster are overrated. Magic caster are only experts in long distance fight while warriors are good in melee. Their mana run dry after using their trump card. Ainz is more a specialized type to able to adapt in any kind of situations.And now he can fight both long distance and melee.

I doubt Ainz would be able to compete with a world champion in close range.

So you feel insulted? That doesn't even count as insult. So you admit that you got your feeling hurt am i right?

>angel guild arrives and puts Ainz to his place
The chances are slim. They lack unity and the casus belli.

Why would he? Ainz have dozen of ways to kill them. Who would be stupid enough to fight WC in close combat? There is no such thing as a fair fight in real battles. Tactics and strategies is the key. Ainz is not a muscle brain.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about the language barrier.
How can I put this? The combination of words you used is bad bad. It looks like you want to be bad bad to me.
Was it simple enough now?

There is a reason they are called "disaster". I doubt Ainz stands a chance against Ulbert.

If the Evil Deities from 200years ago were really minions from the 6 Gods then it is kinda pathetic. The strongest was only rumored to use 7tier spells. Ainz can casually summon 80+ monster like they were cabbage. Even a Hanzo can kick those 13heroes ass.
Either the 6gods were not that high level or they were too broke to summon any monsters.

Are you saying Ainz can kill that No.1 world champion wrestler?

If Ainz knew a World Champion was coming for him he'd gather all the NPCs and activate Gargantua and Rubedo in a panic.

>unity
They are an angel only guild
>casus belli
He is an undead, that's enough.

Fuck no. He is only one dude.

I doubt every single guild in the game invested in level 100 NPCs with divine gear and shit. Some of them probably only spent their NPC levels on crafters and vendors and guarded the place themselves.
Not everyone had 2500 levels to spend like AOG stumbled on. Only 9 of them had 3000 levels.

They were probably poorfags. Not everyone is a filthy P2W hack like Ainz.

Who knows. We will never found out. Ainz could never defeat him back in the game(pretty sure Ainz was too cheap to use any consumable items),but it was also never said Ainz lost to him. It's just a friendly match. Who knows what happen in a real life and death match.