WSJD - World Trigger

Don't get excited.

Here's your damn books. Thanks for reminding me why I miss this series so much, assholes. Downloads provided for volumes 16 and 17. 18 is the latest volume and it's almost out I guess. Fully done and out in January of next year.

I opened the thread with Katori because she's fucking hot. God, look at her

Other urls found in this thread:

www30.zippyshare.com/v/TEBtxL7Y/file.html
www30.zippyshare.com/v/91WFU0Kh/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But volume 16 omake pages come first

and the DDLs:

World Trigger volume 16: www30.zippyshare.com/v/TEBtxL7Y/file.html
World Trigger volume 17: www30.zippyshare.com/v/91WFU0Kh/file.html

that's all for 16

now 17

done

seriously

I seriously fucking miss World Trigger ;_;

thanks

I miss WT ;_;

thanks

>Normie
lol they actually did it

I need more Osamu bin Mikumo in my life.

I want to be friends with Hana and Yoko

>eggplant curry
Still one of the most memorable pages.

yeah, made me laugh just as hard as the first time when I was ripping the volume

BAAAAAAAAAAAASED I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW. Call me Tumblr or whatever but fuck I'm really excited to even download these.

Same... ;_;

Thanks a lot user

Here we go. That whole sequence is great. Two squads detailing their strategies, then Ikoma squad "How about that new cafeteria menu?"

>(hiatus)

>One year later
>Threads still comfy as fuck
God I miss this series.

>I seriously fucking miss World Trigger ;_;
You're not alone user.

Ashihara is fucking dead isn't he

Thanks op. I too miss this series so much. Might have to do a Thanksgiving reread.

I started translating that "neightbors rape and impregnate all border girls" doujin a week ago but lost all my progress. What a shame.

Start rolling.

>see thread
>get exited
>"Don't get excited."
>get sad
I miss WT. Still thank you OP.

rollin for the good ol times

rollerino for moon in pic related.

I'm finding it difficult to identify them in your pic desu

>normie
we /r9k/ now. Even tumblr chick translated it as normie. Here's her explanation.
>The word I translated as ‘normie’ is the term ‘riajuu’, which is a Japanese pejorative for someone who is living a happy and fulfilling life. That’s why Tomoe also gets that moniker for being popular among the female operators, because the attention he gets from the opposite sex is perceived as one of the hallmarks of someone with a fulfilling life. So it’s not a perfect match for ‘normie’, but I couldn’t think of a better term…
Do you think the translator at Viz refers such forums before finalising a particular version?

Maybe but regardless "normie" is common internet lexicon now, and there's not really another word for it you could use aside from the inappropriate "normalfag" that we use.

Rolling for 4 or Sayoko

>Sakurako
>15
>t. Watsuki

Okay seriously, going forward, what do you think is the fate of this manga?

>thinking 15 is that young

I'd like Ashihara to get an artist and still publish in WSJ. I don't want this manga to end up in SQ, or even worse, in SQ Crown.

SHIT

Please be Sawamura.

Inappropriate for them. Well can't do anything about it, translators have used memes in official translations before.

In WT? Could you name a few? I know niggerstream (aka the group whose picking up of this manga gave Ashihara cancer) does meme translations but I don't recall many in official ones.

>MVP
>Reghi
kek
I miss you Ashihara

Not bad. Almost every roll would've been a win.

Honestly just like what said, he could get an artist while Ashihara just does the story though I'll miss his art and hope for an WT art book if there isn't one out already. If it ends up being in SQ I'll be a bit sad but it's better than going to SQ Crown.

>I'd like Ashihara to get an artist and still publish in WSJ
Has this ever happened before? A manga getting a new artist in the middle of serialization.

Damn, the B&W version is quite creepy.

Has there been any recent news about him?

Thing is that Ashihara's art really suits the series. I don't know if I'd be able to live with another author drawing this series. But if that's the only way out then I guess we can't help it. Another thing is that Ashihara has this knack of drawing really lucid and fluidic battles which flow well, if you get what I mean. I can't think of many artists who'd be able to accomplish that.

Yeah, I would love to get even one 16 page long chapter/month
But hey, as long as Ashihara will one day return...
PLEASE GOD, HAVE MERCY AT HIS POOR BODY

Rolling for the quadra Ashihara cat

Volume 18 releases on Jan 2nd. after that since Viz will be out of stuff to publish for WT I really hope they do a HQ version of BBF. It'd be fucking amazing.

and don't forget about his amazing spreads, like when Viza slices the city with Organon or THIS FUCKING PAGE

Oh well, I'm not gonna lie - this is a great roll too.

I miss Ossam so much.

Well, Azuma certainly didn't miss him

>If only Jin didn't exist...
We'll never see if those deathflags meant anything ;_;

>A manga getting a new artist in the middle of serialization.
Only example I can think of off the top of my head is Caterpillar. The artist died after the third volume, then the series came back after about a year with a new artist.

I wish Ashihara had his own Murata, a huge fanboy and great artist who just wants to do your manga.

Someone post the image with the same osamu which has the "smile and optimism gone" under it. I can't find it in my folder.

If you guys have any WT memes then throw dem at me. It's my first time coming to these threads and it's comfy.

here's a classic

another one

Best one is the terrors of cultural marxism one.

another classic

Thanks

>mrw thread hasn't even reached 100 posts and it's already dying

Agent Mikumo to the rescue!

>tfw I got excited

2,7,8 or 9

Thanks.

>All hail the power of money!

My attention was on "normie" so I only now noticed that they used "waifu" in Teruya's description, lol
Even Chippo didn't do that