Black clover much better then boku no asspull academia

Black clover much better then boku no asspull academia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get the fuck outta here with your fairy tale rip off bait

I like [_____both____/spoiler]
___neither___ is irredeemable bottom of the barrel tier shit

Chad Clover is getting a special 4 ep movie western premieres and will debut on toonami soon.

I only like it cuz i liked index t b h

>The Chad Clover
>My Virgin Academia

I have to agree.
BNHA is just so damn boring. They've been in school for like 3 years now. Fuck off already and become heros. Also it's taking way too long for the MC to at least halfway master his power. Also he's a beanpole. He should grow taller.

Somebody make this.

I seriously hope this thrash ends up failing soon.

It's overhyped, it's gonna be forgotten in a few weeks.

It's funny when black clover fans say boku no asspull academia since they seem to have forgotten shit like this.

Which has extreme limits so nah

the show is named My Hero ACADEMIA, you should asume that the show will be almost entirely focused in the school

Power scale in BC is much bigger than BnHA. You have a guy who can create black hole, dark and light magic, demon possession with a possibility of infinite power trapped in a book, time king, blood witch who lives for hundreads of years and guy who can create a yggdrasil as tall as a mountain. It is borderline middle earth fantasy level.
Her power seems like a normal scale compared to them. On the other hand, everyone who read that arc agreed that it was bullshit.

Please die

Even Black Clover fans know Black Clover sucks ass

We read it ironically

Point is both are full of asspulls. I like both, but i accept they're shitty shonen, there's no need to fight and try to pretend they're masterpieces.

What the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to start a war!?

State your reasons why BC is better than BnHA

The rival is actually likeable and not a petty butthurt Vegeta clone. That's it

The manga is a solid 6 or 7/10. The anime is shit and anyone who enjoys it should kill themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4

I'm like 11 chapters in and rival guy hasn't done anything. He's not hateable but not likeable either. He's nothing. Even being hateable is better than nothing.

the mc having a rival is shit writing in itself user

BC established that magic is op so it’s justified no matter the asspull magic they have unlike O MY QUIRK which the strongest power is just super strength and speed.

I've never had a functioning relationship with anyone:The Post

>it’s justified no matter the asspull
That's cheap writing.

The manga would have been better with Yami as the MC. Nipponese 'I don't give a fuck about any of you faggots' Yami with his darkness katana folded 10 billion times in a black hole, going on adventures, creating the Black Bulls guild and having the rose captain as his love interest and female MC.
No autistic screeching Naruto 2.0, no lesbian Sasuke called Yuno, just one swing man killing any danger to the kingdom.

they're both fucking awful, like all shonen

The amount of mental gymnastics that BCfags do is mind boggling.

Is this really Black Clover's bar? "We are better than this other series!"? Every time I see Black Clover someone is always bringing up MHA as a comparison of its quality. That's very shallow if you ask me.

I laughed, here's your (You)

As far as i saw its usually the opposite to be honest. Whenever people generally talk about MHA it turns into making BC look bad.

Where is the gymnastic?

Post says he likes the episode, not the plot, he liked the chars, and the comedy, not the plot. And than he says people should fit back and enjoy this episodes because the action is cool but not superunique.

in short: Interactions and Chars are making the story good for him. Where is the mental gymnastic?

your post belongs in the MHA threads now. Go suck on Hori's friendship energy.

MHA taking the lead on that

How is something that has been foreshadowed since the beginning of the arc an asspull? People that just use the word "asspull" to describe anything they don't like without knowing what it means are retarded.

pretty sure even BC fags don't think BC is a masterpiece. You should go tell this to the people in the MHA threads

MHA fags are desperate to find anything to attack BC after their Fairy Tail chapter came out.

using words "asspull" without knowing the meaning, eh?

How was the recent MHA chapter not an asspull?
>major point of the quirk is that the future it sees can't be changed
>gets changed anyway
>explanation: friendship energy
It came out of nowhere and goes against the rules of the quirk. It is, by definition, an asspull

Kids vs neckbeards
Who will win?

You know there is a multiqoute function, right? You don't have to answer everyone separately and wait 1 minue until you can post again.

Asspull is the new hip buzzword. Just call everything that turns a fight asspull and post "O" "MY" "____" in shounen threads

BC
>Vol 13 200k for 7 weeks
>Vol 12 300k for 6 months
>vol 11 300k for 9 months
BnHA
>Vol 16 400k(11 days)
>Vol 15 44k(14 days)

BC can't even stand on the same ground lmoa

>t. speedreader
His quirk shows a future that is most likely to happen & he never managed to change the future shown to him by his quirk. That doesn't mean it can't be changed. There was no asspull of that sort in that arc, unless you have grade school reading comprehension.

Or to put it into perspective, Nighteye's quirk is like Subaru's/Saike's ability with only one additional try instead of infinite. Especially Saike needed more than 50 tries just to save a single girl's life. Try to do that with just Nighteye's quirk

the manga itself tells us the future can't be changed, dumbass.

That's just the conclusion he has drawn. Look at the top left, even the manga itself can't say for sure that that is what's happening.
Also did you seriously think a Jump manga with the theme to go above your limits would actually go through with the "the future can't be changed" card? How naive can you be?

So that just means Deku's death has been postponed for a few days.

Never had a shitter thread starter for bait like OPs before. What exactly changed? Sounds to be like the DBZ Super tards got tired and now jumping ship.

>bootleg naruto is yelling even in the fucking cover pic
>people actually watch this

>even the manga itself can't say for sure that that is what's happening.
The manga doesn't know "why" it's unchanging but it says for sure that it is unchanging. Get better reading comprehension.

>Jump manga with the theme to go above your limits would actually go through with the "the future can't be changed" card?
I would be fine with it if it's actually explained properly without an asspull. How is this any different from Fairy Tail's friendship power? Does Sup Forums love Fairy Tail now?

>You have a guy who can create black hole, dark and light magic, demon possession with a possibility of infinite power trapped in a book, time king, blood witch
Thirteen, Tokoyami, Aoyama, Shinso, Compress, Eri, Toga.

>all of which do barely anything significant with their power despite being completely able to do so

I barely read anything from Fairy Tail, but from I gathered, it's basically just "I do it because I believe I can do it".
In this arc we had Mirio give his everything to support Eri, Deku go beyond his limits and Aizawa getting his ass to where he's needed. Basically everything done by other characters besides Deku after the point of his death also counts as support.

>The manga doesn't know "why" it's unchanging but it says for sure that it is unchanging. Get better reading comprehension.
To me it sounds more like you're just taking everything you see at face value. The main point of his quirk was the mental issue he developed along with it, cause he could never achieve a change. What's so hard to understand about that?

all those are weaker versions or unrelated to the BC abilities. Like how is Toga comparable to the Witch Queen lol? or Ayoma to shooting giant light attacks and being light speed? Tokoyami comparable to cutting dimensions? etc

>two manga are unrelated
Shit. I never noticed.
I just thought BC was a spin-off of BNHA.

user, we're talking about abilities that you yourself stated to be equivalent to BC's when they're not and now you're changing your point. Are you autistic?

They are similar.
Try not to be too dense or you might turn into a black hole yourself.

>it's basically just "I do it because I believe I can do it".
So just like MHA

> you're just taking everything you see at face value
It's a shonen manga. It's not some deep shit that needs overanalyzing. The quirk was explained and we were given an explanation. Simple as that.

for your sake,you should not read a poor man's opm

How is shooting a laser from your belly button similar to being light speed? How is transforming into someone similar to using blood as a weapon? How is using a shadow to fight similar to cutting dimensions?

Do you read BC?

>if it's actually explained properly without an asspull
Did you read the current chapter where Nighteye rattles off his estimations for what Deku was able to do? Nighteye's entire schtick is tunnel vision. He's incredibly rigid, composed, and forces everyone around him to accommodate to his ideas of humor. No shit his concepts about his own Quirk, even after years of testing, would be flawed.
>How is this any different from Fairy Tail's friendship power?
Because friendship power doesn't mean anything. It doesn't say anything. It's just "I have friends so I can win any 1v1 fight at the end." It says nothing about the characters beyond that they're friends, nothing about the world beyond that they have friends, and nothing about life beyond "you can do it if you have friends."

"Plus Ultra," to go beyond your limits, is at least evident within One for All itself being accumulated power, the generational theme of kids inheriting the world and enhancing it, Quirks themselves improving over time and mutation, and the heavy risk/reward theme that emphasizes action over inaction. It's not fucking deep but at least it's followed through on beyond just "muh nakama." Plus Ultra embodies the entire theme of the story and motivational factor in a way that has meaning to the future of the world and the populous at large.

>Deku has the power to change the future
>Eri has the power to reverse evolution
>Thirteen can create black holes
>Momo can create ANYTHING inanimate
>Twice can duplicate ANYONE
>Overhaul can rearrange ANYTHING
>Kurogiri can create wormholes wherever he wishes
Yeah really the scope of BNHA is so small, I'm sorry for comparing the two universes.
Clearly "magic" instead of "quirk" means the two aren't comparable at all.
Besides, it's not as if superhero stories have a tendency to bullshit omnipotent powers.
The fuck does it matter anyway, the first comment was that asspulls not real in BC because they have a much higher bullshit level (which clearly is false).
It's shonen, asspulls are its bread and butter. I have no problems with that but clearly you think one or the other is a superior work of literature with carefully crafted lore and intrigue.

Fairy Tail
>This magic will bind you two together until one of you dies
>No one dies

>It's because she's Ezra

>Hey this opponent is multiple times stronger than anything I came across with
>Lol just punch really hard

HeroAca
>Actually cooperate
>Limit breaks are just pushing your body above what it deems save

Putting these two on the same level is downright foolish. You just want to drag down something you dislike

>overanalyzing
It's just a form of narration. There's is no deep analyzation going on here. You can at least give the author the benefit of doubt whether he actually thinks things through or just goes along with it (like Mashima who at least admitted he did). Mind you most actual Fairy Tales can be analyzed quite a lot even though they're mainly meant for kids. You act like overcoming fate is something special at all

I wasn't the user that said that MHA is weaker than BC. I just said that your examples of characters from MHA that are comparable to the magic abilities that user gave were stupid.

Go reply to him if u want to discuss BC vs MHA power levels

I honestly hope black clover does well so there can be no debate that the absolute state of the anime industry and genre is complete and utter shit

>ur stupid
no u

Quirk is limited to physical capability. For instance, one guy’s night beast is very powerful in BnHA but he is limited by sunlight. Yami’s grimoire has no limitation.
That’s one thing I don’t like about BC world myself, they are just gonna tank magic until either of them is dead.

I want to hold Yuno's hand.

>No shit his concepts about his own Quirk, even after years of testing, would be flawed.
My dude, even the manga itself verified that the future can't be changed. Stop trying to push it all to "Nigheye is just stupid"

>Because friendship power doesn't mean anything.
Friendship power in FT means the same in MHA. In fact, the final battle against acnologia was basically the same as this fight with Overhaul. All the Dragon Slayers were getting screwed but they all believed in Natsu to win and he won. You're oversimplifying it in FT but overanalyzing it in MHA. Fuck that.

Fairy Tail
>This magic will bind you two together until one of you dies
>No one dies
MHA
>The future says you will die 100%
>noone dies

Stop oversimplifying one but overanalyzing the other. It was the same shit.

>There's is no deep analyzation going on here.
So you'll ignore the explanation we got in the manga for your headcanon

what

>>noone dies
>Nighteye is dead
Stop speedreading.

Black Clover is just another Fairy Tail. BNHA is easily top 3 shonen of all time behind One Piece and Dragonball.

the ones that were supposed to die didn't die is the point. Just like the magic that binds those 2 together, neither of them died but some other people unrelated to those 2 characters that were bound died. Those characters are unrelated to this topic

>BNHA is easily top 3 shonen of all time behind One Piece and Dragonball
I love BNHA as much as the next guy, but this statement is premature.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

But MHA is the one that has literal friendship power, not BC

>dragonball
Okey stop baiting.

Nighteye and Deku were the only ones supposed to die, speedreader. One of them is dead, the other one is waiting for his death.

Nighteye was always full of doubt, he never saw himself as someone capable of changing an outcome ergo he gave up, Deku on the other hand never doubted himself and was aiming for his goal without a single fuck, he knew what he needed to do, even nighteye recognized that.

>verified
>nearly every mention of the "inevitability" is presented as contingent on Nighteye's experience
Just admit you're a brainlet and stop. You keep pushing this "friendship power" shit too, meanwhile the manga's been hammering non-retarded readers with an explicit and overbearing theme about the power of hope.

For fuck’s sake stop baiting people.
Asta is much more likable in the manga compared to Deku.

But we know Deku isn’t gonna die user.
I just want this series to kill off Bakugo and Deku, making Mirio the MC.

Bro, the manga itself said the future can't be changed. Stop arguing the same point of "Nighteye didn't know". Either Hori retconned it and it's an asspull or it was literal friendship power and it was an asspull.

>neo
What a shitty magazine.

>characters can't be wrong ever
Oh shit nigger.

>But we know Deku isn’t gonna die user.
You never read capeshit or watched Justice League? Deku dies and comes back as evil Deku.

Say it with me now
O B S E S S E D

>>nearly every mention of the "inevitability" is presented as contingent on Nighteye's experience
The narration unreliant on character thoughts

>You keep pushing this "friendship power"
>overbearing theme about the power of hope.
Lol different words, same shit. To be fair, you need to have a really high IQ to truly understand MHA

No man. That is a joke.

But I like how BnHA went from "the shonen that is better than all shonen" to "the shonen that is at least better than dogshit black clover"

>japan doing that
>another Kekneki
Just no user.

My point isn't that Nighteye was wrong. The fucking manga itself said the future can't be changed. The Narration. Are all MHA fags this retarded?

>The fucking manga itself said the future can't be changed.
Where?

The author is a huge capeshit and Star Wars fan. In both the hero turns evil at one point.

>The narration unreliant on character thoughts
That's your headcanon and demonstrably false at a number of points, speedreader.

>Lol different words, same shit.
I knew you were going to say something like that. Seriously, just admit it. You're an idiot. You're stupider than the ten year olds that read this shit and actually need the post-arc monologues to clarify the themes and morals of the story.

>guaranteed replies

>source: my ass

What bait is there, Dragonball is the father of shonen. Without it, we wouldn't have gotten One Piece, HxH, Naruto, BNHA, etc.

Read the threadNice ad hominem

Yeah this is japan shit taste we are talking about.

That is nighteye though.