Dragon Ball Super

>The Tournament Of Power ends in March
>A new beginning for Dragon Ball starts in April.
>New movie in 2017
>Latest interview with Toei confirmed Toriyama has no idea what to do after the Tournament Of Power is over.

GET HYPE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jhdWISLDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck am I supposed to get hype about in there?

>Latest interview with Toei confirmed Toriyama has no idea what to do after the Tournament Of Power is over.
Well, in the case I have an idea: end it.

Everything went wrong after the U7 VS U6 Tournament.

>implying Zamasu arc wasn't the shit

>What the fuck am I supposed to get hype about in there?
>Goku mastering UI
>Universe 6 getting erased
>Jiren Vs Goku
>Gohan new form
>Toppo
>Vegeta unlocking UI
>Cabba confessing to Caulifla before they get erased
>Freezer
There is a lot to get hype for
>Well, in the case I have an idea: end it.
Toei has already said no matter what happens Dragon Ball will continue until the end of times, with or without Toriyama.

Is goku just really unlikable in Super or has he always been that way?

DBS Episode 108 spoiler pic is out.

Wondering if Goku is reacting at Brianne new form and that she got rid of 18?

>Goku looking buff
Nice

>Goku mastering UI
I would hope that's something to look forward to since that's the entire point of the arc.
>Universe 6 getting erased
Which will have no effect on anything from hereon out.
>Jiren vs Goku
Also the whole point of the arc.
>Toppo
Already a jobber.
>Vegeta unlocking UI
Probably won't even happen this arc.
>Cabba confessing to Caulifla before they get erased
So this is a just a joke post then?
>Freezer
Probably the only interesting thing to look forward to. So that's 3 actual things you could come up with and 2 are just the climax of the arc.

Sorry but I don't get hyped about terribly animated fanfiction-tier garbage.

He’s like if an author read a decade of feedback on his character, forgot every nuance of the original guy and now writes a self-aware fighting autistic that is comically retarded and comically marrow-minded, early goku was generally pushed to new limits through emotion, now he gets off from getting beat up.

Sorry I missed Gohan getting a new form which no one except his fanboys give a fuck about because we know he'll just become irrelevant immediately afterwards.

He's dumber and more naive compared to his old self in Z

>Toei has already said no matter what happens Dragon Ball will continue until the end of times, with or without Toriyama
You've got to be kidding me. I hope it gets so bad and hated on by nips they're forced to cancel it.

>The Tournament Of Power ends in March
>GET HYPE!!!
Are you fucking serious?

The Artificial Humans arc was the peak of post 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai DB. Then it went all downhill after Piccolo fought 17

Let's be real user, Dragon ball has always been fan fiction tier.

Maybe so, but Super is like fan fiction of fan fiction.

Soon

>u6 saiyan episodes consistently getting good ratings
Planet Salad arc confirmed for being highest rated arc in Super. u6 really is the Chadverse

>Tries to critize the animation
>no argument
>Posts a picture trying to imply something
0/10

SCREENCAP THIS

Jiren vs Goku will end in a tie, then they will become friends and ask Zen-Oh to return the universes he erased, Grand Priest will be mad and will attack Goku and Jiren, revealing his true form and that he was evil all the time, Gohan will achieve a new form that's more powerful than anything that has ever existed and will defeat him.

Goku was enjoyable in DB and Z. Its just Super that made him a literal retard. Could you believe Toei told the voice actor of Goku to change the tone of his voice from serious to a more kiddy one?

Is there anything they can't do?

Toriyama frequently forgets entire plot points and characters while he's writing DBZ.

Considering the gap between Super and Z, there's a chance he legitimately forgot how Goku was originally written.

MALDITOS INSECTOS DEL UNIBERSO 4

>More fucking saiyan wank
It's easy money and ratings so I believe it.

Retire Bulma

>Jiren vs Goku will end in a tie, then they will become friends and ask Zen-Oh to return the universes he erased, Grand Priest will be mad and will attack Goku and Jiren, revealing his true form and that he was evil all the time, Gohan will achieve a new form that's more powerful than anything that has ever existed and will job before Goku swoops in and defeats him

Fixed that for you

Be consistently good characters

I want to ravage Kale.

Really? They have yet to outdo the Arale episode or the Trunks Arc.

dubs confirm Vegito will be in this tournament,

Pic related is 99% of Super fights. Not even cherrypicking.
Nope, writers fucked him up. He was much more compassionate, mature and heroic in Z.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jhdWISLDw

If singles, Gohan will win the tournament.

Do you love Beerus

That is not what she's for.

5 confirms that goku is the best and doesn't need to resort to gay gimmicks like fusion anymore

I can't tell if this webm is the mirrored one or not

I love Beerus because he loves Goku.

The Trunks arc was doing well but the ending was so horrible it sort of ruins it.

>oh our entire world was destroyed so we'll just move to a new one and we won't show any sadness or remorse over it because why were we even fighting to begin with again?

Nice try citizen! But you should leave the dubs to the professionals!

He is taking about ratings.

will we ever get more pan in super?

>talks about ratings
>backpedals to talk about how bad he thought the ending was

Kale is kissless and virgin.

>Could you believe Toei told the voice actor of Goku to change the tone of his voice from serious to a more kiddy one?
Yes, Super is a children's anime more so than the previous series. Goku's the same as he's ever been in every other piece of DB media.

You are like little babbies. This is how you get dubs.

>New movie in 2017
2017 ends in a month?

Not for long.

just like me!

Trunks was pretty upset about it. He had his waifu with him so it wasn't as bad as it could've been.

>Goku's the same as he's ever been in every other piece of DB media.
Totally false

If you're too busy being a brainlet to notice, ratings don't necessarily have anything to do with actual quality.

Kale is for fucc

Good.
Fuck Superman Goku.

lets not forget
>toei keeps begging toriyama to bring back cell

The ratings were pretty normal and even low for the build up, one cabba episode had more.rating than kefla.

Source?

Next arc.

trips confirm Gogeta will be canon and android 35 will fight and job to jiren

Delusional fuck

>Caulifla will never get this
>Cabba will never get this
>Kale will never get this
>Kefla will never get this

a full out war between pure blood saiyans would be the shit.

Future Gohan spin off when?

>defending the earth against the androids in a losing battle
>training trunks
>fucking bulma

U6 are not pure. No tails.

Fuck you asshole

Cabba's lost his in a bet.
Caulifla and Kale hide their tails inside their vaginas.

meant for

>waifufags think 5.0 ratings are great

I don't like defending Super but the quality of the fights has gone up considerably since the Goku Black arc. A lot of it has to do with the creation of the Dragon ball room which acts a sort of editorial department for Toei.

Reminder that Kefla is weaker than Buu saga Vegito.

Zeno will job to her.

Doesnt help that u6 monkeys suffer from dwarfism, no tails and a lot of race mixing to the point they cant even be called saiyans anymore.

>saga
Spotted the murican, hope net neutrality comes to get your ass.

>posts Buu Saga Goku
Goku fucked up pretty badly in that arc. He could have prevented Buu's return and he could have killed Fat Buu, but he did neither of those things.

>Super will never get this (again)

Shut up you sperg

Is frieza going to turn the tables at the end or he's just a duracell baterry for goku?

So?

good

It doesn't matter, you aspie. Why do you care about Japanese ratings so much?

Dont give him attention. He admitted the other day he has down syndrome, thats why he roleplays as kale, he feels connected.

>He admitted the other day
Got a screencap?

That's the most evil thing I've heard anyone say on 4chinz.

God, I wish this arc ended already.

>net neutrality meme

>meme

>le talking to others through the internet meme
>le existing meme
>le being a mortal meme

> Ribrianne is stronger than Kefla

No, but he was very sad when people made fun of kale so he opened up and said he has down syndrome and posting kale is the only thing that makes him happy.

>mortal

>being a mortal

>Hive mind

He had good intentions with regards to Fat Buu. He wanted the next generation to be able to handle problems themselves. It was stupid but at least it showed Goku could think beyond his own enjoyment for battle.

Now, destroying the potara earrings? That was bullshit.

Kek

Burger shitposters will get fucked over hard by net neutrality.

>He thinks net neutrality is an American only problem

You should be very concerned about the pajit in the FCC right now

That's beause it's Arale vs Goku. That's like a Toriyama wet dream that fans of DB and Dr. Slump would watch the shit out of.

Caulifla, Kale and Kefla BTFO'd Jiren and his ratings with a 5.3, 5.0 and 5.2 compared to Jiren's one hour special that got a 3.5 and thus became the worst rated DBS episode to date.

They would have to do something REALLY shitty like a Bleach Filler arc worthy level of bad where even the author fucking hates what the anime team does to get that low or lower.