In Japan this is considered a 10/10

In Japan this is considered a 10/10

Everywhere else that's considered a 12/10.

That's a shit/10.

Kill yourselves, Asukashitters.

You first

Japan have superior taste than you ameriburger.

my dick isn't japanese though

Rei beats this shitbitch in every poll

That's because Japan doesn't have redheads and don't know they have no soul.

Except for beating her on every poll or even most polls.

Reifags need to be gassed.

Yes, and?

Sometimes Japan is wrong.

a suka blyat

This nigga right here

Asuka best grill

Rei also has a better body considering she's just a dumb clone.

0/10 or 22.2/10 depending on time of day.

>half-german half-japanese
>blue eyes and ginger hair
>really bad german pronunciation

Why do they do this?

Asuka isn't popular in Japan. She never outranked Rei in any poll. Rei is poster girl of Eva not Asuka.

Only retards are still comparing these girls.

Dude theres nothing wrong with comparing the two. Us fans have been doing it for decades. Its just what nerds do lol.

>bitch hated Shinji with a passion for not giving her validation and beating her sync-ro score
>best
The whole point of her character was that she was shitty person to even her friends who cared about. Waifufags show yet again that they don't understand Evangelion.

in heaven this is considered a 10/10

trannyposting and toiletposting are incredibly wrong, and retarded.

Where I come from this is considered BEAST/10.

This.

I see the japanese are men of culture as well.

If she came to my door I wouldn't say no. Same as with wormslut I guess.

You do understand that Shinji is kinda the same but in a different way right?

>a cyka blyat

You just showed your own ignorance and lack of understanding.

They're all basically perfect. If anything, unless user was it, they wouldn't come to your door at all.

She's the Jar-Jar Binks of Evangelion.
If she gets some development/ becomes an actual character in the next movie, I might accept her, but for now she's just a needless addition and could have easily been replaced by Toji.

Shinji wants to be loved, but he doesn't want to validated sexually. In fact, he seems repulsed by sex.

I think I understand Evangelion much more than you, Asuka is a child soldier with PTSD and identity issues. Asuka never liked Shinji, and you would have to be pretty delusional to think she did. She hated him, just accept it already.

>She hated him
Yes she did. And she liked him, too. And she was attracted to him. And she was repulsed by him. And she was unsure about him.

Eva's a little bit more complicated and realistic than you're giving it credit for. Pls remember that the entire point of the story is "relationships are complicated and difficult".

Why are Evafags so pretentious?

Jar-Jar is bad, but he had important narrative role in the films.

She is more like darth Maul, who is he? What motivates him? Ge's just a flashy character with a lightsaber instead of tits.

Well yeah, German/Japanese hafus are pretty much the ultimate in waifu technology.

Yeah, Asuka sure showed she liked him by showing alot of concern over him by beating the shit out of him and laughing at him being sucked into a black hole. Not.

Yeah, Asuka sure showed she liked him by beating the shit out of him and laughing at him being sucked into a black hole. Not.

Don't know how people can possibly like her father this episode.

>after

I tolerated Asuka up to that point, but she showed how horrible a person she was by laughing at him being gone.

Who are you quoting?

>tfw possibly not more Mari screen time in the next movie
Who cares about pretentious malformed psychological messages from a closet homosexual, I need more PINK SOFT! I repeat, MORE PINK SOFT IS REQUIRED!

She's a 10 for otaku, not the Japanese public.

In that case, Japan has heavenly taste, because I sure do fucking agree.