Was re zero a legitimate masterpiece?

Not even close.

No faggot

No.

no new ep today

Here is your reply

Yes but Sup Forums hipsters will hate it

Yes. Easily in my top 10 anime. You'll get a lot of contrarian opinions here on Sup Forums though.

No, but it wasn't as bad as what Sup Forums would like you to believe. Most of the people who hated it were burned from trying to self-insert into Subaru, so they sperged out and shitposted in threads endlessly.

anime wasn't but arc 4 was.

A legitimate pile of trash.
Too bad because it starts off almost being interesting.

The books are okay, episode 15 was stellar, the rest was enjoyable but not very good.

re:zero is for me one of the worst isekai adaptation. I'm not a fan of the genre and in general if found it very difficult to write an isekai without failing, due to strict rules you have to apply in order to make your show worth watching.
But this one, oh this one gave me cancer.

What am I looking at in the cover?

Yeah, a legitimate master piece of shit.

lolimilia and her family.

(you)
Its competently made with some fun little twists and a protagonist that managed to be believable and incredibly unlikable at the same time. The whole return-by-death thing is a neat gimmick that both manages to destroy any amount of tension and build its own special brand of foreboding that was actually kind of refreshing. Its an upgrade from Code Geass, but certainly nothing to compare against something like the original run of NG Evangelion. Slightly above flavor of the month, below anything truly noteworthy.

Yes.

>it'll be nothing like le edgy animu i watched as a teen so its good bcuz muh nuhstalgia xD
Thank god nothing is as bad as that piece of trash.

Not really.
Solid 83/100 though.

When does arc 4 get better?
Meeting the witches was fantastic but having to listen to clown and some furry faggot go no and on was pretty bad and I felt like I got no story/world building out of it

It all just ended up being I TRIED TO HELP BUT YOU DID GUD GOOD JOB

phase 4 was when I thought it really picked up, but phase 3 was pretty good too.

It's a good anime, a bit overrated in my opinion. But definitely okay to be in a top 10! To say that it is one of the best anime, masterpiece, etc. is really exaggeration. It had like 10 good episodes or so. You need way more to compare it Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop or Code Geass

>it isn't even finished
>faggots still talk about masterpiece
that's not how it works you lowlife human garbage

Did she even wake up yet? Didn't bother visiting recent threads.

re zero fans are the worst cancer known to Sup Forums

>what's HxH

Definitely not a masterpiece, but it was quite enjoyable. I felt an odd sense of satisfaction watching the faggot MC suffer because he 100% deserved it.

It was ok.

Shitposters still out cancer any fanbase.

So how many years are left so there's enough material for a second season.

I gave it a 10/10. There's no such thing as an objective masterpiece, but for me it was perfect.

The whole shit would have been more enjoyable if the whole Subaru Torture shit was toned down

I mean I don't even care about Subaru but when for episodes people treating him like shit both deserved and underserved it was hard to watch , it literally took away my enjoyment of it

Potentially only 1 month left if they decide to do a 2-cour for the next arc (it'd be a bit dragged out but it's doable).

No. Not enough Felt.

>trying to force your opinion on me
No.

It was the best anime from 2016. It had many episodes I'd rate as a perfect 10 and two episodes I'd rate as 11 (15 & 18). NGE is one of my favorites too but Re:Zero episode 15 & 18 are as good, if not better, than the best episodes NGE has to offer.

This ;_;

No, but they had the balls to spend one entire ep with a waifu declaration of love so people answered with good scores.

Yes.