Is devilman crybaby a Yaoi?

I finished the whole anime and there is so much gay fan art all over Twitter.

This seems gayer than Yuri on Ice.

Other urls found in this thread:

syfy.com/syfywire/everything-you-should-know-about-devilman-before-watching-devilman-crybaby
youtube.com/watch?v=-DNbIY6BCwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch it and see for yourself

Ryo is a psychopath/ sociopath.
And Trans.

>I finished the whole anime
If you actually finished it you'd know that Ryo isn't a male. Even if he were, Akira isn't gay.

Yes.
It's this generation's Loveless.

But he has a dick.

>Ryo isn't male
>Akria isn't gay
So there's no problem with them being together, right?

Go Nagai was the most progressive Japanese man of his generation.

>and there is so much gay fan art all over Twitter.
Into the trash this thread goes.

Don't fucking remind me. That was almost as bad as Gravitation.

Hunter x Hunter is the same way, ignore the fanbase and you can enjoy it just fine as a straight heterosexual man.

HERMAPHRODITE
E
R
M
A
P
H

Akira is already in love with Miki.

Trans means from one to the other. If anything, you could argue he's intersex, but not trans.

In the end this was about gay love.

The correct term is BL, and something isn't BL because it has BL fanart.

HxH has cute girls though

I think he's canon a hermaphrodite, which in humans would mean there's a vagina behind that dick.

>syfy covering Devilman
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

syfy.com/syfywire/everything-you-should-know-about-devilman-before-watching-devilman-crybaby

Devilman Crybaby gives more screentime to and has higher percentage of female characters than that HxH sausage fest.

When 2 guys hug all the time it's gay.

GENDERFLUID

This is getting better than expected.

It's a hentai on Netflix

How come all Crybaby threads have a tsundere OP?

Xes literally Satan. Xer can be whatever xim wants.

Ryo is male. Even in the angel form, he is called 'Sir'.

I think he would pop his subordinates in the face if they misgendered him.

Well, there is a gay sex scene on it. Though Satan is not a man technically

Berserk is pretty gay too...

It seems like a lot of anime is super super duper gay. It seems like a lot of people just love a gay bad guy.

Yes.

I'd like to give him some of my genderfluid, if you know what I mean.

>tfw just finished reading Devilman Lady
>After all these hoops to jump through to create a reality where Satan and Akira are on the same team, they just just get obliterated by God again anyway

Can't catch a break.

Soy milk?

There was literally a gay sex scene.

if s/he has boobs then its not gay

Does this also apply to fat guys?

"Satan-sama"

>implying you wouldn't hit that literally divine futa pussy/cock combo

Don't you lie to me user.

mfw akira killed himself when he could had some of that boipussi

I would hit it like Akira did with his Gear 3 Devil Punch

>best bro reveals huge tits out of nowhere
>he still has a cock but his tits are like goddamn
w-wat do?

Devilman is yaoi written for straight men.

Tell him to fuck off because you already got a bitch

Go after the objectively hotter Silene who has bigger tits anyway.

And how it destroyed the fucking world.

>there will never be loving gentle Devilman/Satan, only brutal stuff

there are literally doujins about this

Closest you'll get is the handshake from Devilman Lady.

But user, that's the point.

thank god

Delet this

But she will eat your dick

I wouldn't but I would let him hit me

Source me Sir.

No you fat sack of shit

Miki >>>> boi pussy on a celestial lvl

Give in to the gay, user.

Cuck him even harder on the beach

That bitch is dumb enough to get impaled by her own arm, I'm sure I can figure it out.

Go Nagai World is good shit. I think it actually gave Miki more characterization than the manga.

But Satan is the most beautiful creature to exist

It's hella gay. In fact, everything in the "shounen" genre is gay because they're shows about dudes, targeted at dudes. You know, dude for dude? that's gay, right?

Sadly it doesn't do justice to the true vore in the original Nagai masterpiece.

This is one thing I hated in Crybaby. The fight against Sirene was shit. Originally, Amon recognized that she was controlling her arm using her antennae, so he fried that shit. In Crybaby she was just a retard.

There's a lot of shit I hate in crybaby, the Sirene fight being the biggest offender. At least they got her dying pose pretty much right on the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DNbIY6BCwY

Drone arm is such a weird power

How dare you insult Mazinger Z like that.

Not in Akira's eyes
He only sees the reason best girl in any existence died...

I wish there were a way to filter every thread that had "is this anime a [genre]" in the OP.

Try checking out Z-Ton's Futana Najimi for example

I want to love and protect him.

>a gay sex scene
And 30 het sex scenes. Considering how depraved and insane this story is, only one gay sexscene isn't that much.

Is Trump Satan?

Why is he hooked up to an IV?

>ugly
>straight
>no titties
Not even close

that actually looks more like Silene with the feather-antennas

Wrong. With Trump’s bod he definitely has mantitties.

Lesson of the show, don't let Satan go gay for you.

I know there are like 100 retellings of Devilman now, but do any of them have a good ending? Or it enternally cursed to be bad end?

What’s up with all these Devilman threads? I thought there were only like 7 fans in the fanbase including me and my wife’s son.

netflix is spreading anime to casuals everywhere

What was with the two moons there at the very end of episode 10?

Devilman is a bad end, Devilman Lady is a bad end, Devilman Neo chapters just take place in Hell, Apocalypse of Amon takes place in a bad end, and that's as much as I know.

People are only catching up with it just now.
It was dumped on the internet in one bulk, people are going to see it at different times. I was a week late to the party too.

I think if Ryo hadn't gotten jealous and greedy as fuck by exposing Akira, it might not have ended as terribly.

Is Violence Jack a sequel or something?

You don't get it, Ryo is a shell for Satan to exist in. Ryo didn't do that, Satan did, because he hates humans and wants to kill all of them. Satan's feelings for Akira manifest in having Amon merge with him so that Akira will survive the apocalypse, but the apocalypse was always part of the plan.

That Psycho Jenny was pretty cool. Why she have to die?

Why does he hate humanity? From my understanding, they shouldn't have anything to do with his grudge again God.

Old earths

In the show he has no real reason to hate humans, but in the manga he hates them because they took over the world while the demons were in hibernation. He sees them as vermin. There's a whole little monologue at the end that's actually pretty important for his character that the anime just skips entirely for some baffling reason so he's just an insane cunt.

So Ryo could be alone with Akira

Everyone died. She was a part of "everyone".

All bad things in anime happen because of unrequited gay love.

They're weak

Devils and humans can't live together, and Satan had to pick a side, so he chose devils because they are less conceited and weak than humans. Also God hates devils and loves humans

Well Satan was stupid. How was he gonna win against God with his entire army dead too.

So, Crybaby is loop #1?

Here
>The cat scene really flew over the heads of most people, yeah? I say this as a fan of the manga. It's probably as important to understand the way the anime panned as the baton shit and why was thematic as the anime.

>It was about the inevitably of humanity's doom with or without Satan there to set things in motions and how Akira's poorly cooked attempts to stop it was in vain. In the anime, the demons even resurfaced without his influence. It wasn't like in the manga where they awoke together and put some plan in motion.

>The scene of the cat is a symbolism of the entire plot. At first sight, we're led to believe Ryo killed the cat that Akira could have saved ruthlessly and made him cry. But this very scene is addressed again in the end and it shows us, Ryo put the knife down and acknowledged his wishes and the cat still died. Akira did his best and still died, Ryo knew it was going to happen this way because he couldn't survive, all he could do was to speed up the process to spare Akira more pain and waste of his time and silently protect Akira of the rain as he cried even if he got wet in the process.

>Humans were always going to die and become panicked and it would have fallen apart against demons who were popping up. Akira wouldn't win this. He wouldn't be able to protect them. So Satan chose to speed up the inevitable and tried to provide Akira with his "umbrella" of protection with Amon. But Akira refused to keep trying, as futile it was, and Satan was unable to avoid the inevitable in the end either. He was as irrational in his repressed desire to save Akira as Akira was to save that cat and humans.

The first moon was made when God destroyed the world filled with Devils. It is the prologue in episode 1. After the second destruction of earth, the lights in episode 10, a second moon appears.