Sup Forums plays Fire Emblem 9

LAST TIME
>Finding our way to a tower near the capital, Ike and crew unearthed subhuman experiments that mutilated dozens of laguz
>Not wanting to allow anyone else to die so viciously, Ike moved onto Melior, and the final battle began...

What's going on?
>I'm playing through Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, taking inputs from you
>I'll be asking for input on who gets used, who gets stat items, etc.

Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WYRQXrn7YM
gelbooru.com//images/83/b4/83b4dfc9816467a05ef1ca2703b38458.jpg
pixiv.net/search.php?word=ファイアーエムブレム レテ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for ikexsoren

Scoutmaster Lumpus is actually an escaped mental patient, and Heffer from Rocko is the real scoutmaster.

previous thread hit bump limit
>Which game is this?
This is Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, the first (and only) fire emblem game released on the Nintendo Gamecube.
>I'm new to Fire Emblem. What's a good game to start with?
Fire emblem: The Blazing sword(aka Fire Emblem in the USA) is a fantastic starting point, featuring a comprehensive tutorial. Alternatively, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones also has a briefer tutorial and is all around easier.
>I heard this series is just shitty waifu pandering
that's Awakening and Fates.
>what does each stat do?
HP-health. lose it all and your unit dies(permanently)
STR- how much damage you do with physical attacks. this is augmented by your enemy's DEF and your own weapon's MT. In Path of Radiance, STR functions similarly to how CON did in older games, determining how much you're burdened by your weapons.
MAG - how much damage you do with magic tomes, staves, or magic weapons. This is augmented by your enemy's RES.
SKL- your chance to hit with attacks, as well as score crits
SPD- if your SPD is high enough, you'll be able to double-attack enemies, also affects your chance to avoid enemy attacks.
LUK-affects accuracy and avoidability, and reduces enemy crit chance.
DEF-affects defense against physical attacks
RES-affects defense against magical attacks
CON- unit's weight. this affects who they can rescue or be rescued by, as well as whether or not they can shove or be shoved by a unit.
>Why are you so shitty?
I'm impatient.
>Are you playing Radiant Dawn next?
no. tacthack user posted a demo for me, I'll be playing that first--THEN I'll be playing RD.

Game Over/Reset count: 3
Currently Dead:
Jill- smote by utter perfection
Oscar - he couldn't dodge
Tormod - fielded by fanboys onto a stage he couldn't possibly survive in
Ilyana - swallowed a sniper crit, couldn't keep moving
Volke - got RNG fucked by an enemy Warrior
Stefan - He couldn't dodge

Will Nigger actually have 0 deaths against Ashy poo?

Read that as Swordmaster Lumpus.
Someone draw that.

Haha, no

don't do that general shit. that's what sent /feg/ into the shitter.

You best be using the ever trustworthy Neasala, Nigger.

Unlikely, but who knows.

W O R L D C L A S S

>forgetting Ranulf getting blasted from above in the death list

Is he playing on hard? if he is, he will lose some people.

You fucking lie

youtube.com/watch?v=9WYRQXrn7YM

He's not user, it was fucking weird and got some good discussion for a bit, even outside of Sup Forums

I think my Radiant Dawn save is bugged. I'm having this strange problem where Edward is actually useful. Has anyone else run into this?

No it's called every run that isn't hard mode

I need to get back on EOU2.

>that fucking def

Your games broken beyond repair, sorry

It's a pretty common bug

Reyson finally getting a good level!

he's ready to fight ashnard!

I know what you're intending to do Nigger.

Maybe its not actually a glitch and they just gave great growths to a unit its nearly impossible to get the first levels up with. But that's just a theory, a GAME THEORY.

>a whole 5 defense
oh boy

I played on Hard and I just had Ike solo down mid and nobody died.
Just heal Ike with ranged staves and pray for Aethers.

If you want to make a guess at who Ashnard is gonna kill, now may be your last chance.
I know who I'm backing.

Oh boy, is it waifu genocide 2 time?

For TactHack user, I can play on mGBA just fine now that I've gone past that scene. Still don't know what the fuck could cause it to happen.

Makalov and Nephenee.

Edward can be good, but he can get easily screwed by RNG, just like RD Jill.

Reyson.

That'd be a game over though yeah? She lives no matter how hard one sucks.
Callil is getting cut down though.

>Find the episode online
>skip to the end of the episode
>its real

holy shit and its even the same fucking voice actor
what the fuck

ABSOLUTELY SUBHUMAN

Did you just skip the scene or did it work like it was supposed to?

Is it really a game over if she dies? Been ages since I played.

you better use tormod in RD after the poor treatment you gave him

Holy cow.

>tfw Ike didn't end up with her

why isn't there r34 of her

Are they literally THE same character?

Is Tormod even good in RD? I bench his ass immediately every playthrough because being forced to use one mage is enough.

It ran, I saw the sea of fire happen when I switched to VBA. So long as you're running on that emulator when the scene happens, I think you're set, and you're free to switch back after it's over, as I haven't run into another freeze again.

gelbooru.com//images/83/b4/83b4dfc9816467a05ef1ca2703b38458.jpg

He's good in part 1 because he's overlelveled for that point, but then fucks away and by the time he comes back he's ridiculously underleveled.

Every character in RD can turn out good thanks to B-EXP abuse

Rolf calling it now.

You can easily catch him up in the chapter you get him back after the long hiatus without much babying. I find him useful it's just a shame that it takes so long to get to use him again. He did well in the tower.

Lethe has plenty of stuff, here's someone from PoR with nothing.

Mist

Jills base 11 strength at level 16 is absolutly pitiful. She has even more trouble early on than edward. Her RD fans are just waifufags who have import data bonuses, pump her full of consumables, and abuse BEXP

It is on Clash at least. I think you can just not field her for the other two chapters she gets but if you do and she bites it, game over. Makes sense since she is the one you've been protecting the whole game.

LETHE IS CUTE CUTE!

>gelbooru.com//images/83/b4/83b4dfc9816467a05ef1ca2703b38458.jpg
those cat tats are too fat. that's not how she looks at all

I started playing RD what do people mean when they say B-EXP abuse?

didn't Sup Forums already play this game

Even DRAGONS fall before Brom's blade!

user just about everyone didnt get proper pairings, its a damn shame, same with lack of real supports

ALL SYSTEMS FULL POWER

...Whatever happened to Goldie and all those videos, I really miss them

H U G E

I feel like legs are the main draw, those shorts do things to me.
Always wondered if she went commando.

her legs and thighs are great too. another thing that image lacked

she didn't want to do them anymore, so she pretended her acc got hacked and removed all the videos, then shut down her channel.

A guy did, about 3-4 years ago.

Same.

Though I like legs in general.

Bexp levels always give 3 statups

If a unit has capped their best stats, all those points go towards capping their others

All characters in RD have a few stats that will likely cap before they max out their level. When they cap it, you spend bonus experience on them because it guarantees 3 stats every level.

You see people post screenshots of their RD character that's maxed out on everything. Any character can look like that because of how the system works and how godly the growths are.

In RD when you level someone up with bonus exp in base, they're guaranteed to get 3 stats upped regardless of their growths. If they've got their high growth stats capped, then you can pump BEXP into them to raise their shittier stats. You can end up capping every stat on a unit if you abuse it.

BEXP guarantees 3 stats up per level. If you use it after your units have capped their primary stats (the ones they would cap anyway) you can cap the stats that would normally be garbage

>same build
>same voice
>same artstyle

it's heavily implied, but no not outright stated i dont think

>Roswell is alive again in Chapter 14 after I tanked his ass to death with Nosferatu
Aw man. At least his squad of mages got my MU to 20.

Catgirls are garbage, but Lethe is an exception.
Make way for the REAL Black Knight!

Cool, would you mind posting your final party?
FUCK DRAGONS

Looks the same, similar voice, made by the same people, so I'd say so. They don't say the character's name, so technically they could be different characters.

In RD bexp always gives 3 stat ups to the units stats with the 3 highest uncapped growths. This means that after a unit caps their best stats normally and has a very low chance of getting any stat ups you can use bexp to get your 3 guarenteed stat ups in what should be your units poorer stats. Doing this will make your units have much higher stats than they should.

I'm just reaching chapter 14 right now, but I'll post them when I hit the end and see another FE run.

>That feel when Fates is the only FE game i never played
>That feel when i don't even want to play it due to it's retarded story, shitty ass localization and high level of Jewry

FUCKING
H
U
G
E

i'm too tired to find some decent /h/ or /e/ of lethe that shows her legs
pixiv.net/search.php?word=ファイアーエムブレム レテ
have fun

Just hack your 3ds if it bothers you that much, the gameplay's some of the best in the series

aaaaaaaah shit.

>Jamke can shoot fucking FOUR times

W H Y

rip Noish, he died covered in arrows.

How the fuck am I going to get the bitch close enough to him to recruit him?

PANIC

RIP

Brom can take it.

>I'll post them when I hit the end
Read the spoiler if you want to know when the demo ends. You're right on its doorstep. After 14 is a test chapter where you fight in the arena to your heart's content.

whoops, wrong pic.

ashnard's moving now.

Simple.
Just use the saves the game provides you.

Maybe that's why i will do.

Likely not, since the genitals is generally an area you want isolated. But you can always pretend she did.
Protip: Copy paste the part up until word=, then copy paste the rest. It retains the Japanese characters that way.

you know it's not uncommon for jill to cap everything as a dragonmaster right

VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE

>Iron and Steel weapons basically being the only weapons you'll use for the first 2/3ds of the story due to the obscenely terrible effects on higher rank weapons

Sure is tactical.

Brom is all set. now to try and lure him into a corner.