Has Naughty Dog lost his touch?

>New The Last Of Us 2 with Ellie as the MC
>New Uncharted with Nadine and the ass girl as MC's
I'am all for girl protagonists but i think this is getting out of hand and real fast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHvqSUE9bQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's going to be like Walking Dead Season 2

>2 games
>Out of hand

As long as they're good then what does the amount matter?

>Triggered by fictional computer generated women

Couldn't care less about the uncharted dlc but at least Joel is in (and may still be playable) in TLOU

These games are walking simulators. That's what you should be upset about.

I watched the Uncharted teaser and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why that shit is classified as a game. You walk forward, do a few button prompts then watch a cut scene. THIS DOES NOT A VIDEO GAME MAKE

Who else would you play as in Last of Us 2 considering Joel is dead.

Nah. Uncharted 4 wasn't as good as 2, but it was still pretty good and a definite step up from 3. No reason to think they've suddenly gone downhill.

Belief it or not, a lot of these pop culture controller corps were BANKING on Hilary becoming President

Female leads in Star Wars, female leads in Naughty Dog games -- its all tied to Hilary. but she lost so now it's kind of awkward

They fired Amy Hennig for not have the same vision as ND

>we're getting flak for all of these games being the same
>we need to change something
>what can we change

>hey let's do what they're doing over there
>that's gonna be popular
>we wanna be popular, right
>if we do this we'll be called unique, because it's not like we were doing before
>we're progressing!

>th-thanks for remembering our 15th anniversary, Naughty Dog

Reminder that Neil supported Anita Sarkeesian

>THIS DOES NOT A VIDEO GAME MAKE
Its been like that since Gen 7 so you better get accustomed to it

ND are full of SJWs who don´t know to make plataformers anymore, also I´m sure they didn´t remember Jak and Daxter because of the sexualized girls it had.

Uncharted 2 was their last good game anyway

Why do you want another game? The series worked just fine as a trilogy, shit like The Lost Frontier just mucks everything up.

>Druckmann
>Birthplace: Israel
I swear to god, I thought this was a meme

>All of TLoU was essentially an origin story for Ellie
>The TLoU2 stars Ellie
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>it wasn't until recently that he realized

Wonder what sparked that "realization"...

i like all their games

>because of the sexualized girls it had

You do realize a game they showed today featured a sexy flirtatious latina voiced by Claudia Black right?

>he enjoys video games and doesn't feel like they're hug boxes for his political views

KEK NORMIE OUT REEEE

first of all how DARE they

>sexy

Where?

>one of the core pillars
Nobody gives a shit as long the game is fun. What the fuck? I see this same shit with movies. Just worry about making it good, not about what race or gender you should be representing. Jesus Christ.

>mfw the female writer of Uncharted who slightly misstepped in UC3 due to the rush-to-release was fired for not being a cuck

user WOMEN ARE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING ALRIGHT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP CIS MALE.

>Diversity should be just as core as graphic and gameplay
Literally why?

No, TLOU was Joel's story, Ellie has as much depth as a puddle

Really? 2 DLC's and one full length game with a female protagonist is 'getting out of hand'?

Why not? Why care one way or the other so long as they still care about gameplay?

>end of Jak 3
>ottsels implying all over the place there will be more adventures
>Mar shit
>end of Jak 1
>The Dark Eco "probably" killed Gol and Maia
There were plenty of opportunities for more games.

This it was a huge improvement over Uncharted 1 and,had a impact on the ps3 as beign the first game that actually looked good on it,everything they did since uncharted 2 has been rehashing it

I swear I was the most leftist SJW till I saw the same fucking patron every fucking time, so many times that now I believe HE was right

Literally a woman was fired for not doing what a man wanted lmao

Because the gameplay is nowhere near as good as the graphics or acting in their games.

Nigger Joel was in the trailer

>but i think this is getting out of hand and real fast

What's getting out of hand?

>Secondary protagonist of the first game is the main protagonist of the second game.
>DLC for a game starring a side character from the trilogy
>"getting out of hand"

>this triggers the Sup Forums

When I saw the Uncharted trailer I figured it was Tomb Raider. Then the lady took off her veil and I still thought it was Tomb Raider

>Why care one way or the other

Yeah the point is that they do care one way and not the other.

Yeah, and Bruce Willis was alive in the 6th sense

It's the new meme Sup Forums is pushing because it fits into their narrative that TLOU2 will be feminist, SJW trash.

You mean Amy Henning? She was the reason for Nolan North being the voice of Drake and the only one that didn't want Elena killed off in U2; Cuckmann and everyone else wanted to kill her off. As soon as she left Naughty Dog, the quality began to go to shit. Just look at the writing of the end of U3 and all of U4.

>Le trigger

Yeah user I'm LITERALLY SHAKING because that woman has a headdress. I simply can't handle it. #Notmypresident

Didn't she also criticize the gay shit in the TLOU DLC?

white male tears

What are you even trying to say?

>more like stiffens my dick

>meme

They caught the sjwitis

Yes, it's a meme when people start making up bullshit in their heads because they want to be vindicated.

Nigga this conspiracy is bullshit. The trend predates Bush 2. You must have been born yesterday and missed the 90s wave by a decade.

You're asking why we should care one way or the other and my answer is that Neil Druckmann does care one way or the other.

If he's saying muh diversity needs to be as important as the graphics and gameplay he clearly doesn't care about the characters and will just shove in women and brown people to fill a quota.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHvqSUE9bQI
yeah, user. The evil white man narrative is ever present in naughty dogs games. It's a wonder they've lasted this long.

>making up bullshit in their heads
>The guy is literally being quoted word for word

?

Source on Ellie being the MC?

>I'M GONNA KILL ALL OF THEM.

So what audience are they trying for now? I guess this is a grab at the social justice audience as opposed to the GTA3 craze?

And why do you care so much about what some random guy you don't know thinks? How does it impact you in any way?

You're making huge leaps in logic in order to feel angry about something. Caring about diversity doesn't mean instantly putting a quota in place, nor does it mean characters will be negatively impacted in any way unless you're just that caught up in the skin color of fictional video game people.

>As long as they're good then what does the amount matter?

So... They lost their touch at least a decade and half ago them

They're just an extension of Sony and that's the way Sony is going in everything.

Look at their movie division

>Female ghostbusters
>Barbie movie starring Amy Schumer

They're in a female pandering tailspin and they don't know how to pull themselves out of it.

Ever since I saw a video of a muslim girl completely covered up, the dude uncovering her mouth and her blowing him like a pro I can't do anything but harden at the sight of these.

>Joel is dead guys, this game is SJW trash!
>Where's your proof
>We don't need proof, it's obvious! Just look at him walking down the hall, totally a ghost!

Jokes on you, i'm buying tlou2 for the multiplayer.

>How does it impact you in any way?

Because he's one of the game's developers you fucking windowlicker.

>someone who is constantly on the move and barely eats doesn't have fat tits
hmmmmmm

>Caring about diversity doesn't mean instantly putting a quota in place

The guy literally says "It is "absolutely important" that characters (...) are women and people of color". That is 100% suggesting putting quotas in place.

>core pillars of gameplay
>no mention of the second most important thing after gameplay, Atmosphere and Style
>not realizing that diversity would be a subset of atmosphere and style

Absolutely disgusting

hi neofag

>How does it impact you in any way?

I'm all for girls as protags, as long as they are hot.
The only reason why Tomb Raider became such a classic is because Lara Croft was fuckin hot.
Now they put "mediocre looking" girls as protags and I'm having none of that.
Fuck that.
Male protags dont get to be ugly slobs either, sex the fuck out of those girls or gtfo Shit Dog.

Because he is clearly anti white men and because he denies reality to fit his wacky left wing agenda

If you are interested in making more games with female protagonists don't make action games

>Male protags dont get to be ugly slobs either,

Wario if you want to get technical.

Ellie as the main character logically makes sense though

I dont.
And you know what I mean.

>sexy

Only if you are a liberal cuck I guess

Didn't expect a new Uncharted. Expected a new tlou. I love both those franchises so it's all good. Plus that Crash remake, that was the cherry.

Didn't they remove Donut Drake from the latest titles because it was "fatshaming"?

is he in the remasters?

He is