This game is fucking Fun____

This game is fucking Fun____

Agreed.

The biggest fucking sleeper of all time.

This came out?

Sell me on it.

>cuck goggles
>skateboard
>sempai

it's a hipster meme game and you know it

>get to level 7
>go back and restart the first floor for some more gear
>someone sent a level 25 dude after me
>use the glint magnum I picked up on the floor earlier to knock him down to 15% HP
>finish him off with a punch to the face
Thanks for the fireworks launcher, whoever you were.

>not wearing cuck goggles
are you some sort of faggot

Yeah today
kinda hard to explain really

How fun is it guys? Im away from my PS4 right now since Im studying afar.

>This finally dropped

I can't believe it. I was certain it became vaporware.

Maybe this means Deep Down will finally fucking release.

it's free

Free

(((free)))

too expensive

Can someone post pictures of the girls? Just wanna see them.

no thanks
ills stay on bf1

who /teamMaryland/ here?

It's weird that they just suddenly put this out and for "free".

What's weirder is that it actually seems good.

>Free

How egregious are the microtransactions?

You have to pay real money to resurrect.

Yeah, go eat Aaron Greenberg's cock then, faggot.

whats the name of the mushroom girl
also post a pic of her

It's like warframe. You craft weapons which takes real time. You pay to make it go faster.

Then don't die.

So far the only microtransactions are for allowing you to ressurrect on spot and increase inventory size I think.

The weird thing is that everything is this game is made out to be discardable so you don't get attached to anything, even your characters. Doesn't make a lot of sense for a f2p model.

Pay to make things go buy faster pretty much. There's some other pay features but they aren't too terrible looking so far
This is a little misleading. Basically you can pay to resurrect right there in your run instead of having to start over

Its like a deadman wonderland suda51 game but without powers

How's the character creation in this? Are their any real customization options besides armor you get?

Is it out in Yurop yet? I'm not seeing it in the store.

I assume it requires PS+, meaning I won't get this

So do you actually go more in-depth with character creation or is that it?

Also I just beat the tutorial and the option to leave won't show up, my game is still installing.
is it safe to close application?

It doesn't. Nothing free to play needs PS+
It's been like this for 3 years

>people find this acceptable

god why

Characters are disposable - they're meant to be killed and replaced, an in-depth character creation would be pointless.

neat

I just never bothered to play most of the F2P trash like Warframe etc on PS4.

Does it feel like a Suda/Grasshopper game? Are the bizarre characters and situations still a part of it? I don't usually play F2P shit, but I may have to try it if it does.

I expect them to make money somehow and I don't have to pay for the game so I'm okay with it

The trailer was pretty whacky.

It's definitely got the wrestling shit he loves.

>Does it feel like a Suda/Grasshopper game? Are the bizarre characters and situations still a part of it?
Oh god yes. Right from the start.

It's got the weird shit but it's actually a lot more polished than you'd expect from one of Suda's games. I'm honestly impressed, I'd pay money for this if it wasn't f2p.

Alright, looks like I'll need to download it then.

Because its fucking free. They have to make money somehow. If you can do it without payment then thats fine.

Played a little bit, wish the graphics were a little bit more like No More Heroes instead of being too gritty.
Digging the game tho.

What happens when you die?

what's suda's hard-on for spanish in all his games? not sure how to feel about playing a spanishboo's game.

It's practically a cyberpunk Dark Souls, which is pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a game. 10/10

So you guys are gonna buy thousands of microtransactions to help SUDA out right? You don't HATE SUDA do you?

Fuck what is even the point of this game being free to play. It should have a proper single player campaign. This game is gonna get old fast.

Wait, this is from the Puzzles and Dragons people?

And it's PS only right now?

You come back but different or same character and look for your corpse that had your old items but you have to fight your corpse.

WITHOUT MUSHROOMS NOTHING MAKES SENSE

do I lose my levels

I feel the same way, though I'll keep going to see how it ends up. So far it seems a bit too good to be true as a genuinely great game

Grasshopper developed the game, but GungHo published it, as they own Grasshopper.

They also own Game Arts and Acquire. Acquire however just self publishes, as they usually do.

If you beat your corpse, you get it back and can switch back to it. Tutorial teaches you about it actually by killing your original in a cutscene.

Man imagine how good it would have been if it was a regular 60 dollar game.

This shit is never gonna last.
Suda shit is niche as hell and niche is worst case scenario for F2P

I thought mushrooms were illegal in Japan, how does Suda's get away with taking mushrooms and making games like these?

Is this a part of Japanese drug culture that's completely hidden from Western culture? This isn't the first game with mushroom motifs is all I'm saying.

WITHOUT THEM THERE IS NO LOVE...NO GLORY

It would never go anywhere as a 60 dollar title

F2P niche shit like this works on PC though, somehow Warframe is still very popular

Anyone beat Coen yet? Fuck that asshole, wasted a skull on him.

Is there multiplayer in this?

Mushroom magistrate.

>people actually defending "you have to pay to resurrect"

Wait does it actually have a story?

It's probably a joke. Mushrooms were the defacto drug in Japan however until...2002?

then don't do it

but really you don't, you can get skulls throughout the game

From what I gather you're playing a game within the game where you control corpses to climb a tower. It's all very meta as Suda51 always goes.

Indirect, its ZombiU but Suda51

When you die, you appear in other people's games

I fucking destroyed em with a giant axe i found

how come you can only level up stats 5 times

Any tips? So far I'm leveling up Fist Mastery and it's pretty fun

what team did you all join?

Why am I facing level 28 Haters. I don't understand. I am level 1 on floor 1.

I know, I know, "git gud". But why is that even in the coding to allow a Hater 27 levels above me to spawn in my world?

Murder party : The game

Because the person most likely sent them after you.

I did the same. Luckily Uncle Death gave me a revolver so I just blasted the nigger

Kek the UK team is fucking attacking the German team

You sure? I've had several level 2X Haters. I remember levels 24, 27, and 28. It's pretty intense. And how are people even that high of a level so early on? Are the developers themselves trolling me? 'Cause I'm fucking furious. It worked.

Plus, I don't have PS Plus. How does the sending Haters after people thing work?

EU had the game for a couple of hours before it was unlocked for NA. As for being sure about sending out the character after someone, I know I sent my first character after another level 1 player, so I was just going by that. As for how it works, I don't really know. I just went to the freezer, choose to send it out, and then was given a player list to pick who I wanted to send them after.

>Plus, I don't have PS Plus.

PS+ is not required for any of the F2P games m8

The game is utter shit even for a free game.
>All gear breaks over time
>Enemies have random loot
>This makes leveling feel pointless as builds are completely situational on the top two factors.
>Enemies and haters don't scale properly. Level 25 fully geared haters do less damage than level 5 regular enemies.

The game is literally just a time and money sink with absolutely no fun.

that intro tutorial was just so fucking amazing, that I want to somehow replay it so I can show it to my brother, is there a way to replay it or delete save data? I checked in the save data management on ps4 and couldn't find any data for this game

t. died on level 1

What I meant by that was that no randos would know me to send me a high level Hater. Which apparently doesn't matter because of what just said.

That's interesting. for both the EU thing and the player list.

Wish I wasn't so bad at this game, man.

Game kills you in a cutscene so yes everyone dies at level 1.

server side

use a guest account on your ps4

I hope Sup Forums is not shilling this game since it seems so fake on how you guys are praising it even though suda 51 failed his previous game killer is dead.

It might be premade haters. They probably put in some high level ones to challenge players early on and give chances at good loot until actual players started getting higher levels.

>Literally know nothing about Suda games and the people who play them
>Killer is Dead
>Bad

Killer Is Dead was fun though

cry more

I fucking hate how fast armor breaks

You can't do fashion for shit

I'm running around naked 90% of the time

He's been super into mexican wrestling since working on Firepro Wrestling

You've got to find blueprints

>difficulty curve so meta that it actually affects your life and prosperity if you're bad at the game
NOW THIS IS FUCKING GAME DESIGN. SOULS FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Can you steal other people's girlfriends or was Sup Forums just memeing?

Dat 20 inventory space is brutal