Sup Forumsidya draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No Bumping
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>OC requests are okay as long as you only request once
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg)
nuva-lewa.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5MIzI5dg8rk
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column-131136.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KhAlvA2ZCDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANCHOR POST!!!

Your waifu loves you! It's unbearable!

Your waifu adores you! She faces a grim future with determination to reach you!

How you been, niggers?

Requesting my MMO character (i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png) from the game "Mabinogi" doing christmas related stuff stuff with her pet Poptop (orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg) from the game "Starbound", opening presents, decorationg a tree, dressed with santa outfits, or anything else you want that is related to christmas.

Post image is how they look in game.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored and instantly rejected.

Please and thanks!

Requesting a redo of this scene on the left with Male Corrin and Aqua

Yesterday someone here requested a festive Aegis.
Here you go.

Just drew this and felt like showing someone.

I didn't get that 5 last thread but this is it right here!

I'll do it on the condition you don't ask in this or next thread. I'll put in four hours of work and you will get it immediately after those two threads on the anchor.

Just give me a break otherwise from your bullshit

Give on this one number already.

Cute!

Ca̹͍̔͂ͪͮ̀̾͆n someone please draw this picture but the man is Big Boss and the blobfish is vEnom Snake please?̷̈́̀̌

Best of luck for the next thread, or get the script that gives you gets.

The fuck I an anchor post, and what's this about "Loomis?"

I don't seem to understand what Loomis means

Requesting big tiddy Splash Woman nude and giving either a birthday cake or a Christmas present to the viewer.

Requesting Twili Midna attempting to balance a piece of heart with her chest.

That is a super cute Aigis.

>I don't seem to understand what Loomis means

Whenever you see a shitty piece you post LOOMIS, it triggers the artists and makes a million excuses and a rule that they cant enforce.

Dicks
But, what exactly does Loomis mean? Is it an acronym or some shit?

I just want Marielx to kill himself so he'll stop posting or at least stop being a fucking annoying faggot.

Lurk more newfag.

Newfag to drawthreads only

Then go to /ic/, newfag.

Requesting you put a Sup Forums character in this shirt.

I do. If you're interested, hit me up at nuva-lewa.tumblr.com/

Requesting Gray Fox dressed as Santa delivering Christmas presents to good boys and girls. Then Solid Snake sneaks up and snaps his neck and says, "Merry Christmas" while wearing a Santa hat.

Requesting Bunny Mint from Yo-kai Watch 3 taking clothing damage, senran kagura style
Clothing damage sample: youtube.com/watch?v=5MIzI5dg8rk

Requesting Adult-Milf Arina from Waku Waku 7 happily carrying mini Rais and Arinas like the trainer is carrying those Pikachus, please.

Thanks friend.

Requesting lewds of Chun Li's new costume

Rates?

Very nice and I like your coloring.

I'll take some gloomy girls requests, if you've got any. Augmentations, gore, or simply just unnerving things work just as well too.
I should really be rendering something else, but I don't feel like it.

Ok

>tfw you can't stop masturbating to your own art

curse my autistic brain

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

In commemoration of the new Crash remasters, requesting the new Tawna wearing MMA gear.

How in the world is that not ablessing?

requesting a mock up of a banjo kazooie musou game

Requesting Selene, from Dragon's Dogma, dressing warmly for winter, or mixing herbs in her hut during a snowstorm. Just something comfy and winter related really.

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being spanked softly and being groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene.

requesting umbrella ripping off her own head

Productivity is way down

>Try and draw lewds
>Have to stop and fap
>Don't feel like drawing lewds anymore

That looks dogshit, is it suposed to be a refference to some obscure game or just a terrible, terrible mod?

>mod
You wish

Well aren't you a cheeky one.

somebody at capcom has a bimbofication fetish

when are they going back to sprites?

Delivery!

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses

Got this colored for you. I also added pants because I had no idea what to do about the area below her arms. Hope the OA doesn't mind

Sweet mother-a mercy.

>that
>bimbofication
Fuck that, that's just making her a 10 dollar whore. Giving her make up shouldn't make her look worse in decent bimbofication.

Requesting Aigis bimbofied.

Thanks khiuli, cute as heck

Requesting lewds of this Imp

Anoms pls, she's a B-Styler.

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

It's an breakdancing-themed alt costume for Chun-Li SFV made to promote Red Bull's BC One competition
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column-131136.html

She straight up looks like a gerudo

Glad ya liked!

PLS

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label (or the Mountain Dew Black Label) from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

>tummy
phewwww

GET IN THE BAG

...what?

depends on what you ask for, I normally do around 8 dollars per hours work.

>Haydee, ZSS, A18
lel, I see he got to you too

Man. I love splatoon art so fucking much but no matter how much I fucking try I can never capture the colors the way nintendo and all those fan-artists did without actually using someone else's works as a ref.

Requesting Nikki wearing a christmas sweater while she's comfortably lying on a couch with a cup of hot cocoa.

Requesting your favorite video game girl being punished by Skullomania doing the SkulloDream.

Requesting the Shadow Sirens bullying a Boo.

Requesting Noel Vermillion, Tsubaki Yayoi, Mai Natsume and Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue drawn as an adventuring party.

Requesting this with the gang from FF15

I envy you

Counter request them bulling Atomic Boo for being fat.

Requesting this with different Sup Forums related characters.

Could somebody please do a redraw of Blizzard Buffallo giving a thumbs up?

This, but with a Zigzagoon

Alternatively, the head-butting Zigzagoon just by itself

Requesting the request under me but with battlecats.

Requesting Sheena paizuri

Requesting this request but with Aigis buttplug

ref

Requesting Auto wearing Machoke's briefs and belt

OR here, Its cute I love it
Thank you very much

youtube.com/watch?v=KhAlvA2ZCDs

Thanks for the info but it still looks terrible.

>Post references and keep them in a single post

Requesting Platinum in her chinese dress from the end of BBCF and having all of her poofy hair in large covered hairbuns

shiet, sorry boys

Toad = random japanese Admiral guy
Shy Guy = Re-Class

Requesting Cia from Hyrule Warrior's showing her back and butt just like the right.

Yeah, I'm not the OR, I simply wanted to help out by providing a better reference than a cropped screenshot.

If I was going to make a SFV-related request though, I would probably ask for one of the redesigned Final Fight characters.

Requesting 2 stick figures fighting

Hand over the request, fuccboi.

Xenoblade X was released in the west a year ago today.

Requesting Elma to celebrate