Anybody else here a legitimate Sup Forumsirgin???

Anybody else here a legitimate Sup Forumsirgin???

Six months away from 30 here, never been with a girl. Too insecure. Got a lot of friends though, well paying job. My own apartment. Not too bad looking and decnetly fit too. But I'm too nervous to make any moves.

Going to be a Sup Forumsirgin when I hit 30 for sure and I don't really see things changing after. Anybody else here literally the Sup Forumsirgin wizard meme? How is life going for you???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>video games

reported

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

Nice blog.
Subscribed.

>tfw acne so bad you're getting pubic/shaft pimples

I've never had sex. I keep trying to tell myself that its not important and that I don't need it, but the more time that passes the more I want it. I'm not sure if its due to loneliness or if I legitimately like dudes now, but over the past year I've even been wanting to have sex with dudes. To be intimate with SOMEONE.

Turned 25 in autumn, on my path to becoming a wizard.

I'm in same boat but 3 months remaining until wizardy, how da fuck you supposed to even get started with this shit when chances are whatever girl you manage to get on a date is going to have far more experience with high expectations in a relationship.

I finally had my chance last week but my penis failed me. This is our curse.

hey thats mp

How the fuck do you even meet people?

F A G G O T

haha wow have an upvote because this is reddit and not Sup Forums haha

jesus dude..

is seksing a qt prostitute worth it?

V I D E O G A M E S

Get on Accutane bro. It saved my sanity seriously

im gay for pay

starting eating better, get healthy, and start lifting weights. lifting weights boosts your confidence not to mention testosterone and will allow you to interact with women a lot better. also stop masturbating so much, and get some better more masculine adult hobbies besides video games, like shooting guns or something, play a sport, learn a craft, anything but video games they are absolute pussy repellent. shower regularly, rinse your hair, wear clean clothes, groom yourself every day, brush your teeth regularly -- ya know, basic shit. and I promise you will be better off with women / people in general.

It's time to be an adult, user, get ready

McKillyourself

Wizard here

Nothing to say really, it doesn't bother me anymore.

I had my first sex just last night. It went like shit.
Maybe it's because my gf was virgin and unexperienced. We had to fucking wait 5 minutes because I made her cum just by touching her, and after like 6 thrusts she cummed again and told me to stop.

ay whats her name

>then I came and started farting