Sup Forums told me to come back here, I'm not sure why

Sup Forums told me to come back here, I'm not sure why.

Can someone help me figure out what to do next?

Kill yourself on stream

why dont you check this 5 next

I feel like I'm missing some steps inbetween coming to Sup Forums and killing myself

Go to /qa/

>Sup Forums

Sure it was Sup Forums

Go back to your real home.

Alright I'm on /qa/ now.

If you guys can help me get back to Sup Forums I'd appreciate it

You go to /x/ and tell them to solve the mistery behing the new death stranding trailer

I'm already on /qa/

Fuck off Sup Forums

Can you tell us what exactly it was you posted?

see

The correct answer is fuck anyone that uses these shitty memes.

I meant your post on Sup Forums.

Pretty sure you should kill yourself.

Oh man haha the sailor moon Sup Forums meme! Just like Deadpool the guy from the Deadpool movie. You seen Deadpool? Cuz it's epic just like your post.
Fucking die.

I never made a post, I was just under the assumption I should come to Sup Forums first then move up the ladder.

Sorry if I mislead you.

>Being this much of a butthurt redditor because someone is insulting your shit memes

So predictable.

you probably said something really retarded

welcome

Bitch and moan all you want, Sup Forums owns your ass. Feel free to pretend like Sup Forums isn't dying, I'll be listening (I won't).

My journey has led me to /3/.

Can you guys help me get to Sup Forums so I can start discussing anime again? This is getting frustrating.

I don't give a shit about your trash board. Your garbage memefrog needs to die like the rest of the cancerous underage that use him including you.

/3/ are geniuses, they should be able to solve this mystery.

>I don't give a shit about your trash board
Doesn't matter. We're on every board, in every thread. Resenting Sup Forums is fighting against the growing tide; not gonna happen.