>only battlefront and some mobile games
>rogue one is getting near and still nothing

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5sOvNYYH6Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=KWSsjhHA0IM
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vectivus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

back then making games cost at least 10 times less, and they were made by people who actually enjoyed them

>Episode 7 gets released
>Disney are going nuclear and shitting on the extended universe
>EA is the only publisher that is allowed to make star wars games

tldr: Disney

Reminder that this is canon

Disney

how big are lightsaber crystals?
ever since kotor i've had the impression that they take half of a normal saber hilt
could they really fit inside those small wedges on the rotating part?

post the one where he flies away using it as a rotor

>he

actually I'm pretty sure this guy dies because all he can do is just menacingly walk toward someone while spinning his propeller saber

They really small

>Jedi Knight series gets released
>tight gameplay, tons of fun

>KotoR series gets released
>some fanfic tier shit from thousands of years in the past with only limited relation to the universe
>dogshit clunky RPG gameplay
>Jedi Knight series ominously discontinued at the same time

explain

>fucking lots of Star Wars games in development
>talks about Disney purchasing the IP happen
>they're all cancelled

>there will never be a proper Jedi Knight game with the new Battlefront's engine
i have no face

Apparently it isn't a unique saber

just shoot through the middle

>That filename
it hurts

there are lots of books and comics set in the Old Republic even before KotOR and TPM was released.
Where did you think they got the idea for Korriban and Marka Ragnos in Jedi Academy?

Guess who's still alive and more canon than ever with her anime reverse grip

Lightsaber forms, what's that?

they just don't give a fuck any more, do they

Yeah but Jedi Academy only took place a few years to decades after the movies, not a millennium in advance.

Rebels is WAY better than EP7 or Rogue One. Why would you use that to complain?

Kids do not give a shit about Star Wars. They never did.

It seems Lucasite philosophy has become more ingrained on the normie psyche than I thought...

Tch... This pisses me off...

Pandemic and Lucasarts are dead.
EA owns the rights.

It's pretty gay.

You need to look at the wider context of star wars vidya

Tortanic was an absolute failure, critically, financially, just on every single level. It set Star Wars vidya back decades, suddenly it was no longer a sure thing that "loadsamone star wars vidya" would make your money back so people got cold feet about investing in it.

Luckily, Battlefront was a massive success so you'll probably start to see reinvestment in Star Wars media now.

it's not rebels as a whole, it's retarded stuff like the spinny lightsaber and Ahsoka still being alive

I still think the darksaber katana was the tightest shit
especially how it has a different fluttering sound effect when niggas swing it instead of the standard lightsaber vwoom

Maybe if disney wants to loosen their grip on Star Wars, they've started to let other companies make Marvel games again

>Kids do not give a shit about Star Wars. They never did.
what the fuck am I reading

I don't understand how of all the recognizable starwars characters to choose from for heroes and shit

you pick these literally whos

Even after the prequels were out, people still made games that borrowed primarily from the original trilogy. Would they be willing to do that today, or would they be making shitty Ep.7 games?

just posting the sexiest non-canon TIE-fu

God force unleashed saber mechanics sucked balls in comparison to jedi academy

they already have the models for Rodians and Sullustans in the game so they just decided to be lazy.

It's not called The Lightsaber Unleashed for a reason young padawan.

>rogue one is getting near
>instead of getting games it turns a game non-canon

What are you talking about? there are at least 3 or 4 SW games on development and most look far better than episode VII and are thankfully unrelated to it.

I am particularly hyped for the visceral games one... That shit is almost guaranteed to be an uncharted in SW universe.

>Vader throwing his hands up in the air at the end
>SICK OF THIS SHIT

This series looks good, is it still going? I wanted to start watching it for a while until the new movie comes out.

>This series looks good
what is happening to Sup Forums

yeah the blue haired kid is doing a thing right now

surely not going to the dark side nope

The one with the spinaroonie sabers is from Rebels and it's still on going
Thrawn is apparently in the latest season

The one with the katana saber is from Clone Wars and it got cancelled after season 6 because of the Disney buyout

this game had some fun physics to mess around with but its still a shit game

if just a game would exist with Jedi Academy gameplay + TFU physics

I'd actually argue that the Jedi Knight games did the whole using the Force stuff better too

sure TFU had all the physics fuckery and real ragdolls, but the powers didn't feel as snappy and impactful

lol what?

I want to have sexual intercourse with the orange alien girl

I also want to have sexual intercourse with the blue alien girl

Where are alien girls in episode 7

Wonder how would you make a good lightsaber dueling game with a mouse+keyboard.
Something that would be better than Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy.

the main character was a xenomorph, man

Colored humanoid aliens are racially insensible nowadays.

>EU is non-canon
>Darth Maul and Thrawn appear in Rebels

At least Thrawn seems to be a good thing to carry over. Never read the books, but I always hear that the Thrawn trilogy is the best thing in the old EU.
Now, Darth Maul was a shit character much like Boba Fett was in the original trilogy, it looks like they're only bringing him back for pandering.

I mean force grip was cool but that's about it. I have absolutely no idea how you could say TFU force powers weren't as snappy or impactful compared to the light weight JK2 force powers.

>I am particularly hyped for the visceral games one... That shit is almost guaranteed to be an uncharted in SW universe.
seriously though what the fuck is happening to Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums hated TFU because it didn't have enough gameplay
>shat on star wars 1313 when it was announced
>now there's this guy who actually wants an Uncharted SW game
die

republic commando 2 never ever

hahaha holy shit that's so fucking retarded

disney didn't brought maul back
lucas did back in tcw
shame that they brought thrawn back just so he can lose to the rebels

Your post just gave me brain damage.

SOI SOI SOI SOI

>maul had bitchin spider legs

>Darth maul died
>actually he didn't and we're giving hiim like a robot scorpion lower body
>okay now he has like backwards chicken legs

did they give him normal legs yet damn

Maybe it should've been longer and harder. You can install and finish it between lunch and dinner, and it gets ridiculous when you realize that you can bunnyhop around enemies.

Oh god. Glad I didn't made it after the first episode of TCW.

>what the fuck is happening to Sup Forums
It's almost as if Sup Forums isn't a singular biological entity and actually a bunch of diffrent people with their own opinions that may or may not clash with the board's mainstream.

You think that's bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=5sOvNYYH6Cs

I said "it looks" because i haven't seen it yet, i'll make my own conclusions after watching it. I'm just hungry for new stuff, so i'm also reading some expanded universe stuff and playing the old republic.

force unleashed was just too over the top

makes no sense and looks dumb as fuck
makes no sense either
that's just animu as fuck but at least sort of cool

>swtor
You really are desperate. I've managed give up on Star Wars go. Mainly after VII, not that it was a bad movie, I just don't care anymore.

it's confirmed that Dathomir witch magic isn't related to the Force

Show me your micro crystal.....

>my shit
>just fuck it up
>hmmm?

>Jedi Academy MP is dead
>Still playing Movie Battles II mod

FeelsKindaGood but im still shit with sabers

he tried to warn us
youtube.com/watch?v=KWSsjhHA0IM

I feel like the lightsaber would just cut through them instead of lift them up like that, but I don't know much about Star Wars. Seems kinda weird though.

>did you just assume my alignment?

It would do as you said since trooper gear is made of fucking paper mache and lightsabers are supposed to cleanly slice through most shit

1313 should have lived... and TFU was pretty decent one considering most SW are utter shit.

As for an uncharted, i want a third person adventure game in space and weird planets so yeah, you offer me a SW uncharted and i'll take that.

Wait what the fuck. MAUL IS STILL ALIVE? No, he did not die in episode one. No he did not die in clone wars. Will he finally die for good in Rebels?

Would you kiss me like that user?

BUT HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY FORGET THE EPIC LEGEND OF THE GIMP WHO CO-PILOTED THE MILLENIUM FALCON BESIDE LANDO SMOOTH-AS-A-JEDIS-BALLSACK CALRISSIAN AND DID NOTHING BUT NOD AND GURGLE THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH THE BATTLE OF ENDOR!?

Still alive as of right now in rebels

So why not Lando

it's like picking "that guy with the fly face that gets his hand cut off in the first movie"

Did they say how he survived the fall after being sliced in half in TPM? Interesting

his dark side powers and anger kept him alive just like Vader did while waiting for Sheev in Mustafar

Have there been any books or anything that have explored the Sith without being edgy? I haven't read anything in the Star Wars universe yet. I have always been into the zen-like philosophy of the Jedi, but I feel like with a little manipulation it could easily fit into the practice of a mindful Sith. Could be totally wrong as I know more about Buddhism than Star Wars. So is there anything I can check out regarding this?

holy shit

There is a lizard in this picture that some people miss. I point it out every time I see it.

Impossible. Because the sith can only be DARKNESSSSS

Also Grey Jedi aren't canon.

If you use the dark side of the force you get all corrupted and evil and shit, no exception

gimme sw games

IIRC, there was only one Sith who don't go "Must conquer the galaxy and exterminate the Jedi" and that was Darth Vectivus.

>Darth Vectivus, in the life he enjoyed prior to becoming a Sith, was a male Human who served as the director of the Jonex Mine Eight Eleven B asteroid mining colony in the MZX32905 star system near the planet Bimmiel. A shrewd and principled businessman, he shut down the operation when the reservoir of dark side energy over which the colony was situated began to negatively influence his employees. Because of his own Force sensitivity, he began to study and experiment with the mysterious anomaly himself, where he developed a Force technique which involved the creation of dark side–empowered phantoms. He eventually did away with the entire mining operation and left the habitat for a time in search of the Sith. His quest was ultimately fruitful, and upon completion of his apprenticeship, he ascended to mastery as Darth Vectivus, Dark Lord of the Sith. He participated in the Banite Sith under the Rule of Two: a master and an apprentice. Though a proponent of the dark side, Darth Vectivus' self-discipline and preexisting code of ethics allowed him to remain fair and balanced without succumbing to the lure of power which plagued many of the Sith Lords who preceded him. He eventually returned to the mine and maintained a plentiful existence in the company of friends and loved ones alike.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vectivus

More like even more fucking children came on here and don't know any Star Wars pre-Episode 3

You could read about Bane. Thought it's written by fat fuck, and also non-canon since Disney decided they needed a new princess

Because EA has a monopoly on Star Wars games and they don't want to create competition with their own title

Thanks anons!

EA has a monopoly on starwars games. They already put one out why would they want to compete with themselves until the money on that game starts drying up?

See this is the bad thing about monopoly's.

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn't notice the lizard before.

lucas explained that the force doesn't have a spectrum where one side is light and the other is dark
the dark side is a corruption of the force hence why every user is evil
it's also why vader didn't bring balance to the force by killing jedi until there was a balanced number of jedi and sith and also why luke brought the balance when he killed sheev and redeemed his dad

>If you use the dark side of the force you get all currupted and evil, no exceptions.

Mace windu was a dick

>Hey let's fight faggot
>lol force crush before we even start

Fuck Shatterpoint was so good. Felt like Mace went into Africa with the level of tech they had. Too bad that's non canon too so we get shit like Battlefront: Meme Company